剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
You lusted for power,
你贪图权力
for England, for Scotland, for my wife!
不管是英格兰 苏格兰的还是我妻子的
You justify your sin but you don't admit it.
你只知为自己脱罪 却不肯承认
You couldn't have England and Scotland without her.
没有她 你不可能得到英格兰和苏格兰
You couldn't have her unless I was gone.
我不死的话 你就不可能得到她
Admit it. Admit you wanted me dead.
承认吧 承认你想让我死
Is that why you did it?
这就是原因吗
Is that why you killed me?
这就是你杀死我的原因吗
Yes!
没错
Yes.
没错
It nearly destroyed me to kill my own father,
杀掉自己的父亲几乎毁了我
but you left me no choice.
但你让我别无选择
Narcisse.
纳西斯
You were behaving so strangely outside. You seemed so upset.
你刚刚在外面举止很不自然 似乎很生气
I wish that I had not followed you here.
真希望自己没有跟着你来这里
I wish that I hadn't seen
真希望自己没有目睹
or heard this moment.
或耳闻这一刻
But I did.
但我确实听到了
Keep her under lock and key. No one is to speak to her.
把她监禁起来 不许任何人跟她说话
Understood?
明白了吗
You're not going anywhere.
你哪里也不能去
You're thinking that if I were my father you'd be dead by now.
你在想 如果我是我父亲的话会杀你灭口
But apparently you're not your father.
但你显然并不是你父亲
You went one better than Henry by killing him.
你杀掉他就证明你比他好一点
Against my word, all you have are the rantings
你能用来弹劾我的证据 只是一个疯女人的
of a deranged woman. Whom you are locking up,
疯言疯语 你把她关了起来
so no one may hear what she has to say.
谁都听不到她所说的话
As well you should.
这是正确的选择
Because in truth,
因为
no rumor could be as dangerous.
这是最危险的谣言
Regicide-- it's-it's a crime against France, against God.
弑君篡位 这有违法国的法律和上帝的教律
Anyone who commits it--
不论谁犯下这样的罪行
or even knows of it-- could be summarily put to death.
甚至只要知情 就会被处以死刑
Man or woman, King...
不论男女 不论是国王
...or Queen.
还是王后
Which I imagine is why your Queen knows nothing of this.
怪不得王后对此事毫不知情
There is nothing for her to know.
没什么要让她知道的
And there never will be.
永远都不会有
I understand perfectly.
我完全明白
Do you? I am a Catholic lord,
真的吗 我是天主教伯爵
dependent on the strength of my Catholic king.
依靠的是天主教国王的力量
At a time when Protestants fight
现在新教♥徒♥十分猖獗
to take land and power from people like me.
想要从我手中抢走土地和权力
Like us.
我们都一样
Why would I want to help my enemies?
我为什么要去帮助自己的敌人
Will you trust me, my king?
你愿意信任我吗 国王陛下
Or will you kill me?
还是你要杀了我
It seems those are your only options.
似乎您也只有这两个选择了
Then perhaps...
也许
you are not your father after all.
您真的完全不像您的父亲
As long as I'm never given a reason to be.
只要没人逼我用他的方式做事
I was at the Protestant service this morning,
今早我参加了新教♥徒♥的集♥会♥
where we were attacked. That's where you were hurt.
遭到了袭击 你就是在那里受伤的
Are you secretly Protestant?
你是不是新教♥徒♥
Ever since Yvette died, I've been trying to find something
伊薇特死后 我一直在想办法
to help me through it,
帮我走出忧伤
to make sense of why she was taken from us.
帮我想通 为何会失去她
So I started going to services.
所以我就开始参加礼拜
When were you going to tell me?
你打算什么时候告诉我
I was looking for the right moment, but you were so happy.
我一直在等合适的时机 你太开心了我不忍♥心
What if I asked you not to do this?
如果我让你放弃这一切呢
Don't convert. For your safety
不要换信仰 为了你的安全
and mine and the children.
还有我和孩子们的安全
For what it could do to our lives if people knew.
如果人们知道了 会影响我们的生活
Greer, I love you.
葛瑞尔 我爱你
But if you asked me to give up what I believe,
但是如果你要求我放弃信仰
I don't think I could marry you.
我也许不应该娶你
And to be fair to you, if you...
为了公平 如果你...
if you choose to end this now, know that I will still take care
如果你选择结束这段感情 我保证
of your sisters and fund their dowries.
会照顾好你的姐♥妹♥们♥ 给她们送嫁妆
Aloysius, that's too much. I want to.
阿洛伊修斯 我受不起 这是我自愿的
But if you do choose to be my wife,
不过如果你选择成为我的妻子
I promise you you will be my full partner
我保证 你会是我唯一的伴侣
in raising our family and managing my holdings,
会养大我的孩子 管理我的财产
in making all the decisions that touch us.
与我们有关的一切决定都由你来做
Not all.
那可不一定
We won't always agree,
我们肯定会有分歧
but I will always listen to you,
但是我永远会倾听你的想法
as you've listened to me.
因为你已经倾听了我的
I hope I will see you at the altar tomorrow.
希望明天在祭坛能看到你
I keep losing you in the castle.
我在城♥堡♥里总是找不到你
Have you been hiding from me?
你是在躲着我吗
Of course not. What is it?
当然没有 怎么了
Have you considered what I told you about Conde's nephew?
你考虑过关于康德外甥的事了吗
He didn't throw the stone like Narcisse claimed.
他并没有像纳西斯说的那样扔石头
Those men murdered him to prove that no Protestant,
那些人杀了他是为了证明 所有新教♥徒♥
even a highborn, is safe.
哪怕是贵族 都不安全
I've thought of little else.
我一直在想这件事
I know you're concerned for the mood of your Catholic majority,
我知道你很在意大多数天主教♥徒♥的想法
but I still think the simplest solution is the best one:
但我还是觉得最简单的做法就是最好的
equal justice for all.
一视同仁
The Protestant rioters must be punished.
新教暴徒必须被惩罚
And the Catholic murderers must be hanged. And quickly.
天主教凶手必须被绞死 迅速执行
Before angry men take justice into their own hands again.
免得再有人被愤怒冲昏头脑 以暴制暴
You're right.
你说得对
I will rule in the morning.
我明早就作出判决
What is it?
怎么了
It's the nanny, Your Majesty.
那位保姆 国王殿下
She's gone from her cell. But how?
她从牢房♥逃走了 怎么可能
Apparently Lord Narcisse released her.
显然是纳西斯大人放了她
He told the guards it was on your orders.
他跟守卫说是你的命令
Francis, is something wrong?
弗朗西斯 出什么事了吗
Francis.
弗朗西斯
I was expecting you.
我一直在等你
But I wasn't entirely sure you'd come alone.
但是我并不确定你会独自前来
I should have killed you, it's true.
我本应该杀掉你
But why would I now when I know that you have Caroline?
但现在不同了 卡洛琳在你手里
That's why you released her.
所以你才放了她
To protect her from me.
防止我杀她灭口
Because now I know
因为我现在知道了
this was all your doing, wasn't it?
这些都是你设计的 对吧
From beginning to end. She was always in your service,
整件事都是你的阴谋 她一直在为你做事
playacting, coaxing some kind of admission from me.
她在演戏 好从我嘴里套话出来
Yes.
没错
I also have Montgomery.
蒙戈马利也在我手里
He's in a safe place, far from any man's reach,
他很安全 没人能伤到他
ready to tell the world that he didn't kill your father
只要我一声令下 或有人对我动手
if I give the word or if anything happens to me.
他就会告诉大家 他没有杀你父亲
What made you even suspicious of him in the first place?
一开始你为什么怀疑他
Certain generals remembered you plotting a failed coup
有些将军记得在你父亲死前
against your father just hours before he died.
你曾策划谋反却未能成功
I began to investigate.
我就开始调查了
The pieces fell into place.
逐渐分♥析♥出了真♥相♥
Does it not concern you that this plot of yours
你的谋论只是基于传闻和假设
hangs on nothing but hearsay and supposition?
这样也没有关系吗
There is no physical proof of anything.
你没有任何实际的证据
Perhaps I need more to convict you, it's true.
也许我的确需要更多证据来证明你有罪
But I only need to weaken you.
但我只需要削弱你
I only need to stop your allies rallying to you.
我只需阻止任何联盟归附于你
And I have plenty for that.
要做这一点已经足够
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表