剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
They're going to lead me out soon.
他们一会儿就会带我出去
For last rites.
做临终祈祷
Are you going to share your plan with me?
你要跟我说你的计划吗
I'm afraid there is no plan, my old friend.
恐怕我没有计划 朋友
I'm so sorry.
实在抱歉
But I shall make sure you are remembered.
不过我会让你的名字流传下去
All your works will be published.
你的作品都会出版
I will have sonnets written...
我会找人为你作诗
and... A statue built in Paris.
在巴黎给你建座雕像
A statue?
雕像
After all I've done for you!
我为你做了那么多
Do not blame me for the choices you have made!
你自己选的路 不要怪我
If you had stayed loyal to me,
你要是一直忠于我
Eduard would still be alive,
爱德华就不会死
none of this would have happened. You...
也不会走到这步 你...
you brought this on yourself when you helped Mary.
你当初帮了玛丽 就注定会有今天
There is nothing I can do.
我也无能为力
You think you're untouchable...
你觉得没人能威胁到你
that your sins will stay buried,
你的罪行不会被人发现
but they don't.
你错了
Surely you realized that when you met your daughter.
你见到你女儿的时候就知道了吧
Clarissa?
克拉丽莎
She's dead and buried now.
她已经入土了
Mary killed her.
玛丽杀的
You thought Clarissa's death fulfilled the prophecy.
你觉得克拉丽莎的死印证了预言
And that is why I supported Francis marrying...
所以我才支持弗朗西斯娶...
Is Clarissa alive?
克拉丽莎还活着吗
Tell me, Nostradamus.
告诉我 诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥
Have you seen her?
你见到她了吗
Have you had another vision?
你又预见到什么了吗
Will Francis live beyond the death you once foresaw?
你预见弗朗西斯死亡的命运改变了吗
Ask your statue.
问你的雕像去
Conde.
康德
Where are the royals?
皇室成员呢
I suppose they've chosen to look the other way.
他们大概都不想看吧
Someone must bear witness to this travesty.
可这出闹剧总得有人见证
Innocent men shouldn't die alone.
无辜的人不该独自死去
You won't die alone.
你不会独自去死的
They're preparing for the drawing and quartering as we speak.
他们在准备抽签分房♥间了
We must do something.
我们得做点什么
We don't have any leverage against Narcisse.
我们手上没有纳西斯的把柄
We have the truth on our side
我们知道真♥相♥
and we have you.
而且还有你
You are King.
你可是国王
Doesn't that count for something?
这身份没有分量吗
Yeah, well, it's not enough, Mary.
还不够 玛丽
We need something that we can hold in our hands.
我们得找点实在的把柄
Well, perhaps Lord Voland kept a journal.
没准沃兰大人会写日记
Or wrote a letter.
或是写信
I have Lola looking now. We're out of time.
我叫萝拉看看 没时间了
I can't let these men die for my mistake.
我不能让这些人因为我的错而死
Do you know why they wrap the bindings
你知道为什么要把胳膊和腿
all up the arms and legs?
绑起来吗
For a good, clean break.
为了利索地分尸
I've seen it done the other way, too,
我也见过其他方法
bonds at the wrists and ankles
绑在手腕脚腕上
taking off just the hands and feet.
只扯掉手和脚
You bleed to death as the one horse
一匹马拖着你走
takes the lead and drags you behind.
你慢慢流血至死
Which do you think will be more painful?
你说谁死得更痛苦
Your death or my son's?
你还是我儿子
I've seen your death.
我预见到了你的死
You'll suffer, too.
你也会死得很痛苦
And I have seen the suffering
我从儿子的尸体上
on every inch of my son's corpse.
见到了他所受的苦
I will think of him as you die.
你死的时候我会想着他的
You do the same.
你也想想吧
On my signal,
听我口令
spur your horses!
准备
No, stop! Riders, dismount.
停 骑士们下马
Rein in your horses. Now.
先勒住你们的马
Even a queen needs grounds. Unbind him.
就算是王后也要拿出证据 放了他
There will be no execution today.
今天不可以行刑
You have just lost France for you and your king.
你和你的国王别想统治法国了
When the nobles hear of this. I found Lord Voland's confession.
等贵族们知道了 我找到沃兰伯爵的忏悔书了
Handwritten before his death.
死前写下的
What are you talking about? He wrote it all down:
你说什么 他都写下来了
how you both stole from the Vatican
你们私吞藏梵蒂冈的钱
and then murdered the cardinal before he could inform on you.
主教举报你们之前 把他杀害了
Voland's remorse that followed,
他还写到自己有多后悔
his need to clear his accounts with God,
他想还清欠上帝的债
and his fear that you would silence him before he could.
还怕你会杀他灭口
His confession is in the hands of a messenger
现在他的忏悔书
headed to your friends in Rome as we speak
正由信使送给你在罗马的朋友们
to reassure the Vatican that no life,
告诉梵蒂冈 无论害死谁
especially one of their own, can be taken with impunity.
这次还是位主教 都要受到惩罚
Mary.
玛丽
I will handle this.
我来处理
But I have proof.
但我有证据
Not anymore.
没了
My letters.
我的信
You intercepted my riders. Why?
你拦下我的信使了吗 为什么
You don't have to bow to him.
你又不用听他的话
Mary, leave us. You, too, Conde.
玛丽 走吧 你也是 康德
I am your queen. You owe me an explanation.
我是你的王后 你欠我个解释
You owe France and your subjects a just rule.
你要给法兰西和你的子民一个公道
Go to our chambers,
回房♥间
where private discussions between husbands and wives
我们以夫妻的身份
should take place.
私下谈一谈
I am not just your wife.
我不只是你的妻子
You are not King either.
你也不是国王
Leave us now.
下去吧
I always thought you should have married a common girl,
我一直觉得你应该娶个平民
like your father.
像你父亲一样
Rich, of course,
当然 她必须很富有
but without a title she felt obligated
但没有地位 不会仗着自己的身份
to club people with.
欺压百姓
I don't like you. I don't care. You need me.
我不喜欢你 我不在乎 你需要我
I'm glad that you've realized that.
很高兴你意识到这点了
Lord Voland's seal. I stopped the riders
沃兰伯爵的纹章 我拦下了送信的骑兵
because I understand that we need each other.
是因为我知道我们需要彼此
Nostradamus is a favorite of my mother's,
诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥是我母亲眼前的红人
and none of these men really caused your son's death.
这些人都不是你儿子死亡的真正原因
You will free them as a favor to me.
你就当给我面子 放了他们
That might be difficult to explain to the nobles.
那样很难向众位贵族解释
You riled them into a frenzy on your behalf.
你煽动他们代表你表达愤怒
Now tell them you are satisfied.
现在你去告诉他们你已经满意了
Manage them, and I will manage my wife.
搞定他们 我就会搞定我妻子
There will need to be some satisfaction,
如果你想让一切烟消云散
if you want all of this to go away.
那确实得满足我的要求
No more bloodshed.
不要再出现流血牺牲了
Land.
土地
Of my choosing.
任我来选
Nostradamus and the guards have been freed.
诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥和卫兵都被释放了
You were brilliant.
你真是太聪明了
And he didn't ask to see the contents of the letters?
他没有要求看信的内容吗
I burned them before he could see they were forged.
我在他发现信是伪造的之前就把信烧掉了
We have Narcisse at bay, but...
虽然纳西斯走投无路 但是...
Well, what is it? What's wrong?
怎么了 出什么问题了
I had to give him something else as well.
我必须得给他点别的东西
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表