剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
If you can bring him in, discredit him,
如果谁能诱骗他 让他声名扫地
the Pope will show you favor.
教皇会一定大加奖赏
Who knows where that could lead?
说不好会有多飞黄腾达
There's only one rung above cardinal.
凌驾于红衣教主之上的 只有一个位置
Your dreams do reach high.
你真是野心勃勃
I'll be sure I'm not seen.
我不会让别人察觉的
For my next selection, the lovely
下一对 可爱的
Lady Atley...
阿特莉小姐
and the Prince of Conde.
和康德王子
Another of your games?
你又要胡闹了
Well, you told me you that weren't interested in Mary.
你只说你对玛丽不感兴趣
Not that you'd given up living.
但生活情趣还是要有的
Or is it that only one woman could satisfy?
或者说 试试看是不是非她不可
I hope this isn't unwelcome to you.
希望没有冒犯到你
You seem more surprised than pleased.
你看上去惊讶多于欣喜啊
I was surprised the king paired us.
我惊讶国王选我们配对
I didn't know he was aware of my attraction to you.
我以为他不知道我对你的爱慕
You're very polite, but I...
你很守礼 但我...
That gathering downstairs is awful.
楼下的那场聚会真可怕
King Antoine has a lot of nerve, inviting a woman like you...
安托万国王真胆大 邀请你这种地位的...
It's not the party.
无关晚宴
It's not anything here
无关这里的一切
or at home.
无关在家的一切
It's me.
是我的原因
Everything feels so distant.
在我看来 一切都那么淡漠
And I cling to that distance, Greer.
而我不得不跟人保持距离 葛瑞尔
I can't stand any man trying to touch me.
我忍♥受不了任何想碰我的男人
Even a courteous touch of the hand.
即使是礼节性的握手
It's normal.
很正常
After what happened.
你的经历留下了阴影
It will pass.
会过去的
Will it?
会吗
How do we know what's normal?
我们怎么确定这情绪是正常的
All I have to go on is Catherine.
我只能步凯瑟琳的后尘
If there are any other noblewomen who have been...
如果哪位贵族夫人也被...
Well, they're keeping it to themselves.
她们会保守秘密 自己承受
As am I.
我也是
All of us alone.
我们都是孤身一人
What if this is what my life
如果从此我的生活
is going to be like from now on?
就这样了 该怎么办
That's not true.
不会的
You will recover fully.
你会恢复过来的
Because you're strong.
你很坚强
I don't feel strong.
我感觉不到自己的坚强
I feel like I'm sleepwalking
我觉得自己仿佛在梦游
and I don't know how to wake up.
却不知道如何醒来
If your heart wants to sleep,
若你的心想醒来
let it.
听从它
Many things can be forced out of duty.
很多事情都是迫于责任不得不为
But not the heart.
但心是自♥由♥的
I can't do this.
我做不到
Well, your body tells a different story.
你的身体可不是这么说的
You're beautiful, Lady Atley.
你很漂亮 阿特莉小姐
But... another holds my heart.
但 我已心有所属
I can't get her out of my mind.
我无法忘了她
You love her, but you can't have her, can you?
你爱她却得不到她 对吗
Well, that's when a man becomes truly obsessed.
往往这样 男人才最为痴情
What a pity.
多可惜
A man like you should not go unclaimed.
像你这样的男人不应该名草无主
What are you doing?
你在做什么
Now I'm her.
把我当成她
I've watched you for so long.
我一直在看着你
Never daring to speak.
却不敢上前搭话
I want everything you want,
我想你之所想
everything you imagined.
愿你之所愿
Oh... you again.
又是你
Well, you seem more talkative.
你变得多话啦
You look better, too.
看起来好多了
No new meals from your mother?
你母亲没给你送饭了吗
Not since a clumsy visitor knocked over the last two.
某个笨手笨脚的人撞翻两次之后她就不送了
Sorry about that. I'm all thumbs.
真抱歉 我真是够笨的
Try the brie. It's delicious.
布里干酪 很好吃
Why am I your patient?
为什么是你在照顾我
Are you a healer? No.
你会治疗吗 才不会
Did I ask for your help? No.
我要你帮忙了吗 才没有
My mother's taking perfectly good care of me.
我母亲能好好照顾我
You are so foolish!
你怎么这么蠢
Catherine is poisoning you,
凯瑟琳在给你下毒
and I'm trying to save your life!
我在努力救你的命好吗
What? How dare you suggest...
什么 你怎么敢...
Think about it. Catherine's soup...
想想吧 凯瑟琳的汤...
when did you first eat it?
你是什么时候第一次喝
When did you first start feeling ill?
你又是什么时候开始觉得不舒服的
And how have you felt since I took it away from you?
我故意不让你喝之后你又感觉如何
You feel better, don't you?
感觉好多了 不是吗
Or, at least good enough to act the horrid bitch
至少有力气变回泼妇耍贱了
and only after you've eaten the safe food that I've brought you.
而这都是在吃了我给你的安全食物之后
Get out of here.
滚出去
Has Catherine ever been this solicitous of you before?
凯瑟琳之前这么关心过你吗
Get out.
出去
I can't imagine how it must feel.
我无法想象那是什么感受
For your own mother to want you dead.
你的亲生母亲想让你死
I'm so sorry, Claude, I truly am.
我为你难过 克劳德 真的
What do you know?
你知道什么
You're only a tart my father lost his taste for
你只是我父亲玩剩的
and pawned off on his bastard son!
丢给他私生子的妓♥女♥而已
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉啊
You think you're so clever!
你自以为聪明
You think you know me so well!
自以为很了解我
Well, if you knew anything,
如果你这么厉害
you'd know that Bash and I were lovers.
就该知道巴斯和我曾经是恋人
What is the meaning of this?
这什么意思
I was told my cleric Randall was arrested.
我听说我的兰德尔牧师被抓了
A servant informed on him.
一个仆人告发他
He was seen placing a bandage over the mark of his guilt.
他被看到正在用绷带掩盖他的标记
He's one of them.
他也是其中之一
A radical.
是一个极端分子
I was branded against my will! I was attacked!
我是被人烙上印记的 有人袭击我
Who attacked you?
谁袭击了你
I don't know.
我不知道
Uh... he wore a hooded cloak.
他穿着连帽斗篷
You see? All he has are fairy stories of Dark Riders.
看到了吗 他满口都是黑暗骑手的谎言
You won't deceive the cardinal with that.
你不能用这话蒙骗红衣主教
This is my cleric,
他是我的牧师
a man I've known for years.
我已认识他多年
His loyalty is indisputable!
他的忠诚无可争议
No one's loyalty is that, I'm afraid.
恐怕没有人的忠诚是这样的吧
Take him to the dungeon,
带他去地牢
let the torturers do their work.
进行拷问
Your-Your Majesty,
陛 陛下
this is an ecclesiastical matter.
这是教会方面的事物
I'll have the man questioned myself.
我带回去自己审
No, I insist.
不 我坚持我来
I want to show the Pope
我要向教皇表明
that no nation is more loyal to him than France.
法国对他才是最为忠诚的
Listen, please... please!
听我说 求您了 求求您
I wounded my attacker!
我伤了袭击者
Search the castle for someone with a cut on his right arm!
在城♥堡♥搜查右臂上有伤的人
I know this must be a blow.
我知道这肯定是个打击
Your trusted cleric.
是你所信任的牧师
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表