剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Where is King Francis?
弗朗西斯国王在哪
Well, he's searching eastward of here.
他在东面搜查
But I saw a carriage outside.
但我在外头看见了马车
I'll borrow it and take you both back to the castle
我会借过来把两位陛下送回城♥堡♥
and send messengers to let him know you're all right.
而后告知国王你们安然无恙
No, that carriage belongs to imposters.
不行 那马车是冒名顶替者的
They're pretending to be the King and Queen.
他们在冒充国王和王后
And they are in there now and they have my crown.
他们现在就在房♥间内 我的皇冠还在他们手上
My lady, why don't you wait downstairs?
还请两位陛下到楼下稍等
And we'll rout these mountebanks fast enough
我们会快速收拾这几个江湖骗子
and leave them with the local magistrate.
把他们交给当地法官
Don't arrest the woman.
别逮捕那个女人
I want her to come to the castle with us.
我想让她和我们一同返回城♥堡♥
Your Majesty.
遵命 陛下
Take her back to the castle?
带她回城♥堡♥
I'm sure I can find her a position as a lady's maid.
我想应该能给她找份侍女的工作
What did you tell them?
你跟她们说什么了
Did you talk about me?
有提及我的事吗
Tell who?
跟谁说
Oh, you fool, you don't know who you were entertaining?
你个傻瓜 你都不知道自己在演谁
That was the real Queen Mary and Catherine!
那是真正的玛丽女王和凯瑟琳王太后
Mary and Catherine?
玛丽和凯瑟琳
Come on!
快说
I didn't say anything.
我什么也没说
Neither did Jenny.
珍妮也是
No names, I swear.
没提及任何名字 我发誓
Good.
很好
It's all right.
没事的
Not a word, my love, hmm?
把嘴巴闭严实点 亲爱的 知道了吗
Come here.
来亲一个
Not a word.
什么都不许说哦
We might both come out of this alive.
我们也许能侥幸逃脱
Come on.
起来
All right, you, clean up this room.
你 把房♥间收拾干净
You, come with me to White Horse Hill.
你跟我上白马山
You can help bury the two Queens.
你能帮我埋葬两位王后
There must be no trace of this enterprise.
不能留下一点痕迹
We should have hit the main road by now.
我们现在应该到主道上了
Something's wrong.
有点不对劲
What is it? It's all right.
怎么了 没事的
You can tell me. I'm a friend.
你可以告诉我 我是你的朋友
No.
不
I am also your queen, and I command you to speak!
我同时也是你的女王 我命令你说
Oh, God! He killed Roger.
天啊 他杀了罗杰
Who's Roger?
谁是罗杰
Francis, Francis! Roger's Francis.
弗朗西斯 弗朗西斯 罗杰演的弗朗西斯
He told me to keep quiet.
他让我别说出去
But when he sees that I can't keep myself together,
但要是他看我吓成这个样子
he's going to kill me, too.
他一定也会杀了我的
Kill you, too?
也杀了你
The false king wasn't your lover?
那个假国王不是你的爱人
It's Armsman Gifford.
吉福德卫兵才是
The guard who rescued us?
那个救了我们的卫兵
He's the one who recruited you.
是他雇了你
What are we going to do?
接下来我们怎么办
He's not taking us back to the castle.
他不会送我们回城♥堡♥的
If I've learned one thing at French court,
我在法国宫廷学到的一件事
it's always keep a dagger on you.
就是身上要永远带着匕♥首♥
Poison?
下毒了吗
Oh, you say that so hopefully now.
你的语气满是期待啊
But sadly, it's not.
但很遗憾 没有
I don't carry poison everywhere!
我不会随身带着毒药
I might accidentally kill myself.
可能会不小心害死自己
Besides, Gifford and his men are armed with swords.
再说了 吉福德和他的人都佩着剑
We'd never get even close enough to use these.
我们甚至连近身反击的机会都没有
He might let her get close enough.
他可能会让她靠近
What about the other guard?
那剩下的卫兵呢
Once we take out Gifford,
一旦我们拿下吉福德
it'll be our three to his one.
就是三对一
And we'll have Gifford's sword.
我们还能拿到吉福德的剑
It's the only chance we've got.
这是我们唯一的机会
No, no, please! I'm a coward.
不 不 拜托了 我很胆小的
Good. Cowards want to live.
很好 胆小才会怕死
Now...
听着...
the quickest...
最快的...
The quickest route to the heart
直插他心脏的最快路径
is through the fifth and sixth rib.
是第五和第六根肋骨之间
Take it.
拿着
It's our only chance of survival.
这是我们活下去的唯一机会
What is it? Why have we stopped?
怎么回事 为什么我们停下来了
Mary, Queen of Scots.
苏格兰女王玛丽
Did you really think you could wear the English coat of arms,
你真的以为你能不花一分一毛
and not pay a price?
就登上英格兰王位吗
Elizabeth is behind the imposters.
伊丽莎白是幕后指使者
You as good as told the world you're the rightful queen of England.
你有种告诉世界你是英格兰女王
You've earned your punishment.
一切都是你自作自受
This was a cheap way for her to give it to you.
这种惩罚已经算是仁慈了
Finance a few needy actors, destroy your credibility...
雇几个穷酸演员 毁了你的信誉
and your husband's.
还有你丈夫的
She paid me well as her agent.
作为代♥办♥人 她给了我一笔钱
Wonder how much more she would reward me
真想知道我帮她除掉了对手
for ridding her of her rival?
她还会多给我多少钱
Who'd believe I'd find the queen of Scots here alone?
谁能想到我会找到孤身一人的苏格兰女王
Not a single guard.
不带一兵一卒
Not entirely alone.
也不是完全一人
I'll see you bitches in hell for making me do this.
敢这么对我 你们去死吧
God, please, no! You stupid, stupid girl.
天啊 拜托 不要 你个小蠢货
Wait!
等等
Think. Think!
想想 想想看
Before you do anything else.
在你再做任何事之前
You could make so much more money
如果你留我们做人♥质♥
if you held us for ransom.
可以得到更多的钱
You could bankrupt France.
你可以使法国倾家荡产
My son will pay any price
我儿子会不惜一切
for his mother and his wife.
来救他母亲和妻子
I don't trust you.
我不相信你
Stay back! It's poison!
后退 这簪子有毒
No!
不
More of his friends are coming.
他的人马要来了
Wait, no! It's Francis!
等等 不 那是弗朗西斯
We found a guardsman
我们找到一个卫兵
throwing bodies into a ditch behind a tavern.
在一家酒馆后面挖沟埋尸体
He confessed, but he wasn't sure you'd still be alive.
他认罪了 但他不确定你们是否还活着
Oh, thank God.
感谢上苍
Poor child.
可怜的孩子
My dear, never give up a crown to anybody.
亲爱的 永远别把王冠给任何人
Mary...
玛丽
I'll retire to our chambers.
我要回房♥间了
I'm very tired.
我很累了
Of course.
好
You're a fool.
你个笨蛋
This is none of your business.
这和你无关
Mary risked her life today.
玛丽今天冒了生命危险
And she was out there because she wanted to please you.
她会出去是因为她想取悦你
By seeing a physician who could help her have a baby.
为了去看医师 想要怀孕让你开心
I know that desperation.
我知道那种绝望
Your pressure isn't helping.
你给她压力也无济于事
I was reminded today
今天的事提醒了我
she's a good fighter to have
在没有任何退路的时候
when your back's against the wall.
她依然是名勇敢的斗士
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表