剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
We've been looking for him everywhere.
我们已经四处找过了
The Germans are packing to leave as we speak.
德国人已经在收拾行装准备离开了
They hold the only grain we can get on short notice.
短时间内 他们是唯一的希望
We're out of other options.
我们别无选择
Herr Schuler.
舒勒先生
Thank you for your hospitality, but we are leaving now.
谢谢你的盛情款待 不过我们要走了
The kingsguard have been ordered
国王御用侍卫已经领命
to accompany you and your men to the garrison
要护送你和你的随从去驻防地
where the Protestant prisoners are being held.
那里关着新教囚徒
It's a short ride. Once there,
路途不远 一旦到达
they will be handed over into your custody, as agreed.
他们就会按交易将囚徒交给你们
This is good news, Your Grace.
这确实是好消息 陛下
I'm surprised... pleased that the king has agreed...
我很惊讶 很惊喜 国王居然会同意...
You'll have your prisoners.
囚犯会交给你
And you will have your grain.
粮食也会交给你
France thanks you.
法国感谢您鼎力相助
And my husband the king thanks you.
我丈夫作为国王也很感谢您
I still don't understand what I'm doing here.
我还是不明白叫我来这里干什么
I don't remember any of what the king talked about.
我不记得国王说了什么
There's nothing to fear. I will guide you.
没必要害怕 我会指引你
Just relax your mind.
只要放轻松就好
This mesmeric elixir,
这种催眠剂
the rarest metals reduced,
由稀有金属浓缩制成
summons spirits of the dead.
能够召唤死者的灵魂
Which you may host.
也许你身上就有
Your Grace,
国王陛下
please understand there's no guarantee that...
请您理解 我并不能保证...
Weakness is a fatal flaw in a king.
作为国王 软弱是致命的
Leave us. Now.
你出去吧 快点
Go.
出去
Is it you?
是你吗
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
I'm Henry.
亨利
Where were you born?
你出生于何地
Chateau de Saint-Germain-en-Laye.
圣日耳曼昂莱城♥堡♥
That's a funny question.
这问题真有趣
And your father-- where was...
你父亲 他...
He died on my birthday.
他死于我的生日
28 candles on my birthday cake.
在我二十八岁时
I died, too.
我也死了
I don't want to talk about that.
我不想谈这个
But I did not rise up afterwards.
但是我却没有升入天堂
Something seems to hold me.
似乎有什么拖住了我
Why am I here?
我为什么会在这里
What holds me?
是什么拖住了我
Perhaps your sins.
也许是你的罪恶
I don't remember them.
我并不记得我有罪
They were many.
有很多
But I remember my death.
但我记得我的死亡
I feel the horse beneath me--
我感觉得到身下的马...
a joust and I cannot lose.
一次骑术格斗 我不能输
Montgomery rides against me,
蒙戈马利与我对战
but he never rode like that--
但他从未有那样的技术
the way he held the lance,
他拿着长矛
aimed at my head and not my shield.
却是瞄准了我的头 而不是盾牌
I should've seen it.
我应该看出来的
I should've known.
我应该想通的
It was not Montgomery,
那不是蒙戈马利
it was some other man.
是另有其人
Oh, my God. It's you.
天呐 是你
You changed.
你变了
I saw it before I died.
我死前就察觉到了
The way you looked at me.
你看我的眼神不一样了
Plots and plans and plots and plans.
密谋暗算 工于心计
Could you?
你怎么能
Would you dare raise a hand against your...
怎么敢策反你自己的父...
Stop.
住口
Please leave me alone.
别再来找我
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
I've been looking everywhere for you.
我到处在找你
Mary, please, not now. I need sleep.
玛丽 现在不是时候 我需要休息
It's about the German duke.
是德国公爵的事
Francis, I ordered the king's guards to accompany him to the garrison
弗朗西斯 我调集了国王护卫送他到驻地
to free the Protestant prisoners.
去释放被囚禁的新教♥徒♥
Without consulting me? Why?
竟然不征询我的同意 为什么
We had an agreement. There was no time.
我们可是有约在先 没时间了
Two days was more than enough time.
两天的时间还不够
I told you I would look into it.
我说了这事我要深究
Schuler was leaving court and I couldn't find you.
舒勒急着离开 而我找不到你
Mary, I warned you.
玛丽 我警告过你
Provoking French noblemen, taking on Narcisse.
那些被激怒的法国贵族跟纳西斯联手了
Hours before my coronation. He offered a fair deal.
就在加冕礼的几小时前 他提出的交易相当可观
The only deal that could keep France from the famine.
只有这样才能救法国于饥荒
German grain. A new alliance.
德国提供救济粮 他们是我们的新盟国
Every ruler at court will hear how
宫廷中的所有统治者都会听说
I lacked the power to make my own nobles deliver a simple commodity.
我连纠集贵族提供粮食的能力都没有
They will hear how I couldn't control my own queen.
他们会听说我连自己的王后都管不住
Tell them a different story, then.
那就换种说法
Tell them how you faced down your nobles,
告诉他们你屈尊于这些贵族
forged an alliance to feed your people.
只是为了给饥饿的子民谋条活路
But the king didn't do that. The queen did.
国王并没这么做 是王后做的
In the king's name. I don't see how this does any harm.
以国王的名义做的 这有什么区别吗
Mary, this is not about my vanity. This is about my legitimacy.
玛丽 我不是为了虚荣心 这关乎我的王权
I am a new king, trying to fill the shoes of a man those people feared.
我是新任国王 已故国王的霸道让他们噤若寒蝉
I don't need their fear, but I need their respect.
我不需要贵族们害怕我 我需要他们的尊重
How can I ask them for it if I can't even get it from you?
连你都不尊重我 我怎么指望他们的尊重
You don't think I respect you? Not enough to obey me.
你觉得我不尊重你 起码你不听从我
Let me prove it, then. Let me help them see...
给我机会证明 我会让他们知道...
No. I'll have no more help from you.
不必了 我不需要你的协助了
I've had more than enough already.
我已经受够了
You're awake.
你醒啦
Good news.
有好消息
Apparently.
看出来了
I met a noble lady and the noble lady's very rich husband
我遇到一位贵妇 她富有的丈夫
wants to curry favor with the king's deputy,
想要巴结下国王的副手
so the very rich husband is giving us a gift.
所以那位富贵的大人要送我们件礼物
What sort of gift? A beautiful chouteau.
什么礼物 一块美丽的封地
Not far, modest in size,
距离不远 面♥积♥也不算大
but more than an adequate replacement for what we lost,
但比起我们失去的那块绰绰有余
and the noble is willing to sell us title to the land for a price
贵族愿意将封号♥以合理价格卖♥♥给我们
that we can easily afford-- next to nothing,really.
跟白送差不多
I don't understand.
我不明白
Who would do such a thing? How did this happen?
会有这种好事 到底怎么回事
It's all thanks to my new friend, Lady Barnard.
多亏了我的新朋友 巴纳德夫人
She seems very nice.
她看上去很友善
Generous to a fault. Oh, Kenna.
简直慷慨得过分 肯娜
It's not a gift, it's a bribe.
这不是礼物 是贿赂
I'm investigating her husband for murder.
我正在调查她丈夫的谋杀罪
M... Perhaps the man you're investigating is some other Barnard?
谋杀...你调查的是另一位巴纳德吧
No, it's the same man.
不 就是同一人
I had no case against him until I found proof
找不到杜瓦诺被谋杀的证据
that Doisneau was murdered.
我就不能起诉他
And now this bribe is confirmation.
现在这笔贿赂更证实了这一点
I'm closer to proving his guilt than I thought.
我比想象中更有把握证明他有罪
You tricked me.
你骗了我
Your husband is a criminal and you are nothing but a deceitful...
你丈夫是罪犯 而你满腹诡计...
I am a loving wife trying to protect my husband from false accusation.
我只是想保护丈夫不被诬陷的一位贤妻
He is innocent.
他是清白的
Bash will determine who is guilty and who is not.
有罪无罪是巴斯说了算
He is the most honest man I've ever known.
他是我所知的最诚实的人
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表