剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Especially after you mismanaged your early rule,
特别是你早期统治不当
pushing your nobles away.
疏远手下的贵族们
What do you want?
你想要什么
My crown?
我的王位吗
Is this all for power?
你是为了权力吗
I don't want your crown.
我不想要你的王位
I want what I had when your father still lived:
我只想要你父亲在位时我所拥有的一切
I want a ruler who listened to reason.
我想要一个善听谏言的统治者
You mean a ruler who listened to you?!
是想要我对你言听计从吧
Yes! Because what I want is what is best for France.
对 因为我的所思所想都是为了法国好
You and Mary, with all your ideals,
你和玛丽 你们的理想主义
will destroy this country.
只会毁了这个国家
In the name of justice and tolerance,
顶着正义与宽容之名
you will drive your people to civil war.
只会使你的国民陷入内战之中
How will blackmailing me prevent civil war?!
你这样威胁我 就不会导致内战吗
Well, to begin with,
首先
you will release the man who killed Conde's nephew.
你得先放了那个杀康德外甥的人
I can't!
做不到
I have already shared my plans to prosecute them.
我已经和人说了我会处决他们
With Mary? Explain to her that you have changed your mind.
告诉玛丽了 就跟她说你改变想法了
And make sure she believes you,
让她相信你
because if the people learn that you killed your father,
因为要是大家知道 你杀了亲生父亲
they will never believe your queen didn't know it.
没人会相信你的王后不知情
Your heads will be on two pikes side by side.
你们会被一起斩首示众
I know you're both very romantic,
我知道你们很浪漫
but I doubt this is the future together you had in mind.
不过殉情 应该不是你们想要的未来吧
Francis, why?
弗朗西斯 为什么
We spoke of this only hours ago.
我们几个小时之前才谈过
I thought we agreed.
我们不是达成一致了吗
I simply changed my mind.
我只是改主意了
You will only inflame the Protestants further.
你这样只会更加激怒新教♥徒♥
The violence will get worse!
暴♥力♥行为会更加严重
Soon they will have more martyrs,
很快他们就会有人牺牲
and that will only increase their numbers and their rage!
那样只会壮大他们 更加激怒他们
Yes, and I heard your opinion,
好了 我知道你的意思
and I... I simply disagree.
我只是 不同意
The burning of Catholic shops is not my opinion.
烧了天主教♥徒♥的商店不是我想要的
The murder of that Protestant boy was not my opinion!
杀新教男孩也不是我的主意
Mary, I have already made my decision.
玛丽 我已经做决定了
I'm informing the court now in writing,
我现在就写信通知法♥院♥
before Greer's wedding.
赶在葛瑞尔的婚礼之前
My people will know of my decision before the day's end.
我的国民在今天之内就能知道我的决定了
Your people?
你的国民
I thought we were to rule together.
我们不是说好一起统治吗
At our coronation, you said we would rule as a partnership.
你加冕的时候 你说过你想要一起统治的
Mary, I can't always be your husband first.
玛丽 我不能总是先考虑妻子的诉求
Sometimes I have to be king.
有些时候 我得履行国王的职责
Francis, this isn't like you.
弗朗西斯 你不是这样的
Tell me what's going on, what's wrong.
告诉我出什么事了 这是怎么了
We have to get to Greer's wedding.
我们得去参加葛瑞尔的婚礼了
Francis!
弗朗西斯
Honestly, is Greer drawing out the suspense
说实在的 葛瑞尔是为了制♥造♥气氛
to make a grander entrance?
准备华丽丽出场吗
Will she be arriving on flying swans?
她是要骑天鹅降落吗
Excuse me.
不好意思
Kenna and I went to wish Greer luck this morning,
我和肯娜今早去祝福葛瑞尔
and she wouldn't see us.
但她没见我们
We were out on the ocean, sailing,
我们出海远航
and a school of dolphins swam up all around us.
有一群海豚包围了我们
Really? Now, they were so close, so wild,
真的吗 他们靠得可近了 悠游自在
and one of them raised its head
还有一只抬起头来
and looked at me as if he could say something.
看着我 好像要说些什么似的
Uh, sorry.
不好意思
Uh, what a wonder.
真是个奇迹啊
And what would he have said, if he could?
如果它能说话 会说什么
"I understand more than you think,
我懂得比你想象得多
and it thrills me to see you."
见到你真是让我很振奋
Lady Lola, I can't promise dolphins,
萝拉小姐 我不能保证有海豚
but is there any chance I could take you out sailing tomorrow?
但我明天能带你出海吗
Lola.
萝拉
I've been meaning to congratulate you.
我一直想恭喜你来着
Magnificent christening of your son.
你儿子华丽的洗礼
Baron John Phillip.
约翰·菲利普男爵
The king was beaming, so proud of his son.
国王喜不自禁 很为他的儿子骄傲
Oh, I didn't realize.
我没意识到
You're the mother of the new baron.
你是新男爵的母亲
That's me, one and the same.
就是我
Well, let me offer my congratulations, as well.
那请允许我献上我的祝福
And I must apologize.
而且我必须要道歉
It slipped my memory.
我记错了
I'm leaving at first light, so, sadly,
我明天黎明就走了 所以很抱歉
I should retire.
我先退下了
What was that piece of theater?
您这是打算唱哪出啊
You deliberately drove him away.
故意赶他走
I deliberately saved you valuable time and energy.
我是为了节省你宝贵的时间和精力
Aris doesn't have the mettle for you.
阿里斯没有和你在一起的勇气
Other men will be afraid of getting close to you
其他人会害怕接近你
because they see you as the king's property.
因为他们将你看作国王的所有物
I am no one's property.
我不是谁的所有物
Oh, I don't see you like that.
我可不是这么认为的
But unlike most men, I'm not afraid of the king.
但和大多数人不同 我并不畏惧国王
In fact, I suspect Francis is somewhat afraid of me.
其实 我猜弗朗西斯有些怕我
So am I.
我也一样
And men are afraid of you,
大家又都害怕你
so we're both feared.
所以我们都让人害怕
Can be quite isolating, can't it?
有种被孤立的感觉对吧
It can leave one... lonely.
这会让人感觉 孤独
That's presumptuous of you.
你真是放肆
And yet it's true.
可是却是实话
So, why don't we get to know one another?
所以我们何不对彼此了解一下
What?
什么
Over tea. Tea?
一起去喝茶 喝茶
You don't like tea?
你不喜欢喝茶吗
I don't like you.
我不喜欢的是你
You don't know me.
你又不认识我
I know a little. Well, that's more than most.
我略有耳闻 总比从没听过好
A very... odd but kind offer.
你这一请求虽奇怪 但是也算恳切
Regrettably, I must decline.
不过很遗憾我必须拒绝
Well, it's an open invitation.
我随时恭候
Xavier, you old ghost.
泽维尔 你这个老东西
The butterfly.
蝴蝶
Where have you been hiding yourself?
你躲到哪里去了
Come.
来
I was certain I'd been abandoned.
我开始都确信自己被抛弃了
What changed you?
你为何改变了主意
I've spent my life grasping for security, safety.
我一生都在追寻安全感
I've lived in fear of the future,
我一直生活在对未来的恐惧中
of what people might think of me
我一直在意别人对我的看法
and how that could help or hurt me and my family.
在意它对我还有我家人的帮助或者伤害
But you offer something more interesting,
但是你给了我更有趣的东西
something more challenging.
也更有挑战性
You stand by your convictions and principles,
你坚持自己的信念和原则
you strive to make the world what it should be,
你努力让世界成为它应有的模样
not insulate yourself from it.
而不是去逃避
I will protect you.
我会保护你的
And I you.
我也会保护你
I love you.
我爱你
I need you to know that.
我需要你知道这点
I do.
我知道
And I want to support you.
我想支持你
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表