剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
You can't always show what's in your heart.
不能永远展示真实想法
Well, the same is true for being a wife.
当妻子也是一样
If Francis isn't sharing his heart with you,
如果弗朗西斯没有跟你交心
pretend you don't see.
就装作不知道
You'll withhold your own secrets from him soon enough.
你很快也会有自己的秘密
I'm sorry, but you must give up this dream.
我很遗憾 但现实是残酷的
And accept the distance between you.
勇敢接受你们之间的距离
If you need solace...
如果你需要安慰
find it elsewhere.
就到别处去寻
In a separate life, with your own work.
另起一段人生 打拼自己的一片天
And if you find that the crown weighs too heavily,
如果你觉得王冠太重 承受不起
well, then line it with velvet.
就另寻他法 巧用名分
That's what I do.
我就是这样
Make way for the royal carriage!
皇家车队驾到
Thank God.
感谢上帝
The Queen of France and Scotland!
法国和苏格兰的女王
The king of France!
法国国王
Your Majesty!
国王陛下
God, they're imposters!
上帝啊 是冒名顶替的
The plague has taken a dread toll on our land.
瘟疫肆虐了我们的土地
We've lost many brave defenders of France,
我们失去了许多捍卫祖国的勇士
and our nation's enemies see our weakness.
我国的敌人也看到我们的弱点
They are massing on our borders even now.
他们甚至现在就在我国边境集兵
We must have money for troops!
我们必须收集军饷
Give whatever you can!
贡献出什么都可以
Give... till it hurts!
献出你们的全部
They believe him.
他们居然相信他
Well, most of the country has no idea
大多数子民都不知道
what you or Francis look like.
你跟弗朗西斯长什么样
Which makes it easy for clever people
所以这样的聪明人
like this to take advantage.
钻这个空子很简单
It is a masterful exploitation of a weakness.
这次真是发现了不少弱点啊
He wants you to join him for tea?
他要你陪他喝茶
Surely that can't mean "Tea."
肯定不止喝茶这么简单
No. Perhaps he wants to try
也许他想从我这里
and pry secrets from me about Francis.
套出关于弗朗西斯的秘密
Or he might simply want to seduce you.
也许他只是单纯想勾引你
Either way, it's better to stay far away from him.
无论如何 最好离他远点
After all, last time we talked,
毕竟我们上次聊到
you thought he'd murdered his wives.
谣传他杀了自己的几任妻子
I was wrong-- I learned they died of natural causes.
是我错了 她们都是死于事故
Did you learn that from Narcisse?
是纳西斯告诉你的吗
All right, yes.
好吧 是的
But... you haven't spoken to him, and I have.
但是 你没有跟他聊过 我聊过
He seems very believable.
他说的好像很可信
Besides, if things got out of hand,
而且如果事情失去了控制
I could simply walk out.
我可以轻易脱身
He wouldn't dare try to keep me there by force.
他不敢逼我留下来
I once thought I could play a powerful man,
我曾以为我可以和有权势的人调情
and I lived to regret it.
但我尝到了苦果
By the way, there's something I haven't told you.
对了 有些事我没告诉你
He's the man from the journal with the butterfly birthmark.
他就是日记中写的有蝴蝶胎记的人
He's the sublime lover?
他就是那个技高一筹的情人
You didn't think to share that with me?
你没想过要告诉我吗
Well, this explains your change of heart.
这倒解释了你为什么改变心意
Even more reason to be cautious.
但更应该小心了
If you're intrigued with him, it just makes you more vulnerable.
如果你对他着迷 你会更容易受伤害
I'm not "Intrigued."
我才没"着迷"
I have no interest in Narcisse.
我对纳西斯没兴趣
You're telling me that that birthmark
你是说那个胎记
doesn't make you the slightest bit curious.
一点都不让你好奇吗
No.
不
It doesn't.
一点都不
Your Majesty? Is it true Queen Catherine once threw
陛下 凯瑟琳太后曾经真的
an entire family of hat-makers into the dungeon?
把制帽匠一家人扔进了地牢吗
Yes, I heard they cheated her,
没错 我听说他们骗了她
and she nailed their eyes open so they'd always have to see
她把他们的眼皮钉牢 让他们永远看着
their deceitful bills!
自己的罪行
Where do these stories come from?
这些故事都是从哪传来的
It was one man, and I only stretched him a little.
就只有一个人 我只小小惩罚了他
Nails, indeed.
用钉子 当然了
First, you should know he was a terrible,
首先 你应该知道
terrible hat-maker.
他是个特别糟糕的制帽匠
And outside the keep,
在主塔外
there's a pond filled with asses' milk,
有一个装满了驴奶的池塘
for the ladies of the court to bathe in.
以供宫廷的侍女沐浴
She may have gone too far with that one.
她这个谎撒得有点大啊
But then wouldn't passersby be able to see the ladies...
那经过路人不就能看到这些侍女...
well, naked?
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥了
Yes.
没错
That is why all must turn their faces away at such times.
所以他们必须要在这时候转过脸去
The penalty for doing otherwise is death.
不然就会被处死刑
I've been to the castle, with my cart,
我驾着马车去过城♥堡♥
and there's no pond of asses' milk.
但没看到过驴奶池啊
The crowd's about to turn ugly.
场面马上会变得很难看了
You must have ridden by the south keep.
你肯定是去了南塔
Everyone knows it's the north keep
大家都知道北塔那边
that has a pond of asses' milk.
有一个驴奶池
It's common knowledge.
这是常识
Why did you do that?
你为什么要这么做
She may be an imposter,
她可能是个骗子
but she doesn't deserve to die for it.
但她也罪不至死
Besides, I have a plan.
而且我有个计划
So this is really tea.
所以真的只是喝茶吗
This house and gardens...
这个房♥子和花♥园♥
my sanctuary.
是我的避难所
But you keep chambers at court as well.
但你在宫廷也有房♥间
Yes.
没错
Court is what I need sanctuary from.
宫廷就是我要逃离的地方
Care to try your skill?
想试试吗
I've never even held a bow.
我从来没试过射箭
Let's see...
来看看
you're right-handed,
你是右撇子
so this one should do.
这一把很适合
Well, I might be left-handed.
我可能是左撇子呢
Some people are.
有些人就是
But not you.
但你不是
May I?
可以吗
This...
这个...
is the vambrace.
是前臂护甲
It goes on the non-dominant arm.
要把它戴在非惯用手臂上
Because mistakes in this game...
因为在这游戏中如果犯错
...can hurt.
是会受伤的
You have good instincts.
你的直觉很不错
No, no.
不 不
You're too quick.
你太快了
The eye is more important than the hand.
眼睛比手更重要
See your target,
看着你的目标
understand what you're aiming for,
明白你想要得到什么
don't just physically let fly.
不要只是单纯地做动作
Now, sight the center.
现在 瞄准目标
The rest of the circles are irrelevant.
除了它 别的都不重要
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Of course, the beginning is often promising.
当然了 万物伊始总是充满希望
The trick is to keep it going that way.
困难在于如何保持下去
Mistress, there was an attack
女士 在这条路上
on the royal carriage, just down the road.
有一辆皇家马车被攻击了
Did you happen to see anything?
你有看到什么吗
You needn't be afraid to speak with us.
你不用害怕和我们说话
I am the king of France.
我是法国国王
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表