剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
While Conde remains untarnished.
而康德却还完美无瑕
And now you want to go to him,
现在你想投入他的怀抱
thinking it will erase your pain.
以为这能减轻你的痛苦
It won't, Mary.
那没用的 玛丽
I won't let you do it.
我不会让你这么做
No.
不
I forbid it.
我不准你这么做
Who knew vengeance could be quite so invigorating?
谁能想到复仇还能这么好玩刺♥激♥
Is Bash here?
巴斯来了吗
Not yet.
还没来
Come.
过来
Let me introduce you to some very influential people.
我来给你介绍几位有影响力的人物
Where the hell is she?
她到底在哪里
Is there no sign of Lady Kenna?
还没有找到肯娜小姐吗
No word?
没有任何口信吗
Nothing, my lord.
没有 大人
I checked with the guards in the watchtower.
我问过瞭望塔的守卫
Not even a carriage on the horizon.
在来路上没有任何马车
This is your daughter.
这是你们的女儿吗
Yes.
是的
She took our breath away, too.
她也让我们神魂颠倒
She has your nose.
她遗传了你的鼻子
And your... eyebrow.
和你的 眉毛
Are those ears?
那两只是耳朵吗
Why are they so far back?
为什么它们长得那么靠后
Ah, Lola, I see you've met the Von Amsbergs.
萝拉 我想你已经见过安斯伯格夫妇了
And their baby.
还有他们的孩子
Johnnie would have to be a saint to marry it.
约翰尼要是娶了它可就成圣人了
Excuse us for a moment.
抱歉失陪一下
How drunk are you?
你喝得很醉吗
Have you ever noticed
你有没有发现
how many shimmering soft things there are in the world?
世上有这么多闪亮又柔软的东西
Like little gold ribbons.
比如这些小金丝
Please stop doing that.
别这样
Oh, it's nice that you're here.
你在这里真好
That you were willing to marry our son
你愿意让我们的儿子
to that ugly baby because you are a good person.
娶那个丑孩子 是因为你是个好人
I'm not a good person.
我不是好人
I wasn't tonight, at least.
至少今晚不是
But you are.
但你就是
Let's get you out of here.
我得赶紧把你送回去
What's wrong?
怎么了
I asked you here to tell you something.
我叫你来是想告诉你一件事
There will be no heir.
我不会有继承人
Not for a while, maybe not ever.
现在不会有 以后可能也不会有
You're being ridiculous.
你在胡说些什么
Couples fight. It doesn't mean anything.
夫妻吵架而已 这没什么的
I was raped.
我被强♥奸♥了
When the Protestants attacked the castle.
在清教♥徒♥袭击城♥堡♥的那天
That is why Francis and I have separate bedrooms.
这就是弗朗西斯和我分房♥睡的原因
There's more to it, of course.
当然 事情没那么简单
Are you worried you're pregnant
你是不是担心你怀上了
with your attacker's child?
攻击者的孩子
You still have only one goal--
你永远只有一个目标
a child to secure power,
用孩子来巩固权势
as your child increased yours.
正如你的孩子增强了你的权势一样
I just told you that I...
我刚刚告诉你 我...
And your first thought is how long you have to wait
而你首先想到的竟然是你要等多久
to be sure I am not giving birth to a rapist's child.
才能确认我没有怀上强♥奸♥犯的孩子
Well...
那么
are you past it?
你现在熬过去了吗
Yes,
是的
I am past that fear,
我战胜了那个恐惧
but I face others.
但是我面临其它的恐惧
Darling, I am sorry.
亲爱的 我很抱歉
But the man who violated you
但是你不能让侵犯过你的人
should not succeed in damaging your aspirations.
破坏你的志向
Your aspirations,
是你的志向
not mine.
不是我的
What am I to you?
我对你来说算什么
Certainly not a daughter
当然不是女儿
as you have never been a mother to me.
你对我从未尽过母亲的责任
You see me as a weapon.
你把我当武器
A bargaining chip, a vessel for your dreams of greatness.
当交易的筹码 当通往王位的捷径
You are more than that.
你比这些都重要多了
Yes, I am.
没错
I am more than a marker to hold an alliance,
我不只是为了结盟而牺牲的筹码
or a breeder for the next generation or the next.
不只是无休止传宗接代的生育机器
I am my own person.
我是独♥立♥自主的人
A woman grown, and tonight I realize
一位成熟的女性 今晚我感觉到
that I am utterly and completely alone.
我是如此的孤立无援
But when I look at you,
但当我看到你
I feel I am better for it.
我觉得我远能做得更好
Lola, stay with me-- the carriage is on its way.
萝拉 待在这 马车就要来了
I love your crown.
我喜欢你的皇冠
So kingly.
好高贵
Yes, well, that's the point, I suppose.
是啊 也就这点有用
But sometimes, when I look at you,
但有时候 我看到你
I don't see a king at all.
我看到的不是国王
I see the young man you were in Paris.
是曾经在巴黎的那位少年
Deep pockets and free to roam.
家财万贯 自♥由♥孤傲
That was the first time in my life that I was outside the castle walls
那是我这辈子第一次逃出宫墙
and no one knew where I was.
没人知道我去了哪儿
You were so not you.
那时的你跟现在判若两人
And yet, utterly you.
却是最真实的你
And a marvelous kisser.
而且吻技高超
Lola... You know, I've always wanted to tell you that.
萝拉 我一直想告诉你的
Objectively, as your friend.
作为朋友的客观评价
Here we are.
马车来了
I really hope things work out between you and Mary.
我真心希望你和玛丽能走出困境
Lady Lola's not feeling so well.
萝拉小姐身体不舒服
Oh, but I am.
我没有啊
Have her servants escort her to her chambers
让仆人护送她回房♥间
and stay with her through the night.
今晚要彻夜陪着她
No stops along the way.
路上不准停
Yes, Your Majesty.
是 国王陛下
You're early.
你这么快
Wasn't expecting anybody to return for a few more hours.
我以为还要几个小时才会有人回来呢
What's wrong?
发生什么事了
It's nothing.
没事
I saw Francis at the party
今天晚宴上我看到弗朗西斯了
after Lola said he wouldn't be attending.
萝拉说过他不会出席
That he'd be with you.
说他会陪着你
The whole castle knew of your plans tonight.
整个皇宫的人都知道你今晚的安排
Why didn't he stay with you?
他为什么没陪着你
Because it was a failure.
因为这是个彻头彻尾的错误
I froze, it pained him, and...
我无法迎合 伤害到了他
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Mary, please, be...
玛丽 请你...
patient with yourself.
对自己耐心一点
Don't take heart from this, Louis.
请别放在心上 路易斯
It's worse than ever for us.
我们的处境更加糟糕了
Francis knows of our feelings and has forbidden our union.
弗朗西斯知道了我们的感情 禁止我们再碰面
"Our feelings"? Are you saying that...?
"我们的感情" 你是说...
That I care for you, of course I do.
我喜欢你 这是当然的
You know I do.
你知道我喜欢你
Why else would your declaration frighten me so?
不然 为何你的誓言让我如此恐惧
I can promise you nothing,
因为我的身份和经历
given who I am and what I've been through.
我给不了你任何承诺
It's all right.
没关系
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表