剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
We'd be sailing into a civil war.
我们会直奔进一场内战之中
I don't have enough men.
我没有足够的士兵
I would need thousands of soldiers.
我需要成千上万的士兵
The only person who can command a force of that size
能指挥如此规模军队的人
is the king.
只有国王
Mary...
玛丽
with Francis as he is, right now the king is you.
弗朗西斯现在人事不知 真正掌权的是你
Your Majesty, I received your request.
陛下 我收到了您的要求
Good.
很好
But I wonder if some other guard
但我想问 今天是否
might look after Claude today.
可以让其他守卫照看克劳德
I have an urgent matter in town I need to attend to.
我在城里有要紧事要做
Something to do other than your job?
比你的工作还重要吗
It will only take a few hours.
只需要几个小时就好
Take Claude with you. That wouldn't be wise.
那就带克劳德一起去 那样不好
The section of town I'm headed is ill-suited for princesses.
我要去的地方对公主来说不合适
You don't seem to be hearing me, Leith.
你好像没懂我的意思 利思
I trust you to do this and not ask questions.
我相信你能低调安静地做好这件事
Which is more discretion than I trust my daughter with.
我女儿自己肯定没你思虑周全
Hence, in part, my request.
因此 这是个命令
Do you understand?
你明白了吗
Of course, Your Majesty.
明白 陛下
Your daughter will be kept safe today and occupied
您的女儿会在城♥堡♥外
outside the castle walls.
安全地度过一天
Francis is grateful.
弗朗西斯会感谢你
As am I.
我也是
Driver!
马夫
Driver, what's going on?
马夫 你怎么了
2,000 French soldiers to Scotland
派两千士兵到苏格兰
means fewer soldiers facing England,
意味着要削减抵御英格兰的士兵
less on our borders with Navarre,
还要削减纳瓦拉边境上的兵力
the Italian and German territories,
还有意大利和德国的领土
and those are just our foreign threats.
那些都是国外的威胁
The potential threats.
都是潜在威胁
Unlike the threats that Scotland faces
不像苏格兰
that are real and immediate.
苏格兰面临的威胁真是且急迫的
How can I betray my husband's wishes,
我怎么能违背丈夫的意愿
endanger his country?
把他的国家置于危险之中
A country I have come to love, too.
而且我也深爱着这个国家
How can I do this?
我怎么能这么做
Mary, how can you not?
玛丽 你为什么不能
Scotland is our home.
苏格兰是我们的家
The loyalists you'd be protecting, many are friends.
你要保护的那些支持者们很多都是朋友
Some are family.
还有家人
If these rebels aren't stopped,
如果不能阻止叛军
we may not have a country to go back to.
我们可能就无家可归了
I know it's grim logic, but if Francis were to die,
我知道这很残酷 但如果弗兰西斯死了
in that moment, you'd lose all power in France.
你在法国便会大权旁落
The crown goes to Charles.
查尔斯将会继承王位
You will have lost your chance to send help.
你也就没有机会帮助苏格兰了
I would like a moment with my daughter-in-law.
我想跟儿媳谈谈
Alone.
单独谈谈
I've heard what is happening in Scotland,
我听说了苏格兰的事
and while I sympathize with your situation,
虽然我很同情你的处境
I'm aware of what you must be considering,
我知道你想
sending French troops. I don't like it.
派遣法国♥军♥队过去 但我不同意
Think about your allies in Scotland.
想想你在苏格兰的盟友
Why should I stand by while you steal my son's army
你偷偷带着我儿子的军队和波旁王子私奔
to run off with your Bourbon prince?
我怎么可能坐视不管
Elizabeth is building a Protestant campaign
伊丽莎白在建立清教♥徒♥联盟
to take over Scotland; France could be next.
以夺取苏格兰 法国可能就是下个目标
I don't believe that.
我不相信
I am trying to save my country! Your country is all but lost!
我在拯救我的国家 你的国家无可救药
Do not drag us down with you!
别把我们拉下水
I understand that you want to get
我明白你想
as far away from here as possible,
逃得越远越好
but I won't let this happen to France,
但我不会让这种事发生在法国
to you.
不会让你得逞
You may have the authority,
你或许有权力
I will move heaven and earth to stop you.
但我会不遗余力地阻止你
It's the king's deputy!
国王的副手来了
He lives!
他活下来了
My lord, is this him?
殿下 是他吗
Is this the villain who tried to murder you?
他是那个想杀你的恶人吗
That's him.
就是他
You have been found guilty for
你犯了
the attempted murder of the king's deputy.
试图谋杀国王副手之罪
God have mercy on your soul.
愿上帝怜悯你的灵魂
Who's next?
下一个是谁
Bring out the witch!
把女巫带上来
Let them see her face!
让大家看看她的脸
A face kissed by the Devil.
一张被魔鬼亲吻过的脸
My God.
上帝啊
Clarissa.
克拉丽莎
I'm not a witch! I'm not a witch, please!
我不是女巫 我不是女巫 求求你们了
Bash! Bash, you know me!
巴斯 巴斯 你认识我的
Please help me. Beat the evil from her!
请帮帮我 把她体内的恶魔驱赶出来
Please! I beg you! - BASH: Stop!
帮帮我 求你了 住手
What proof do you have that she's a witch?
有什么证据说她是女巫
My lord, look at her face.
殿下 看看她的脸
She passed my farm on Sunday,
周日她路过我的农场
and by Wednesday, my salt pork
到了周三 我的咸肉
was black with rot!
全都腐烂发黑
That proves nothing. What are her crimes?
这证明不了什么 她犯了什么罪
This witch was a servant, my lord.
殿下 这个女巫是个奴仆
She stole from the family she served,
她偷了主人家里的东西
and fled in the night.
然后在夜里逃跑
I was no servant.
我不是奴仆
I was more like a prisoner.
他们当我是罪人
Kept beneath the floorboards and treated
把我关在地下室
like an animal! No! Not today.
像牲口一样地对待我 今天不行
There will be no hanging or stoning of this girl.
不得对她施行绞刑或石刑
But she's Satan's spawn!
但她是撒旦之女
And I'm the king's deputy.
我是国王的副手
So I will take her to French court
我会把她带到法国的法庭
to face the king's justice.
让她接受国王的裁决
Please make way.
请让开
If you take me back to court,
如果把我带回法庭
you haven't saved my life.
那等于没有救我
I will die there.
我会死在那的
By Catherine's hand.
凯瑟琳会亲手杀了我
Perhaps that's what you deserve.
也许你是罪有应得
You kidnapped her children, have you forgotten?
你绑♥架♥了她的孩子 难道你忘了吗
I was monstrous, it's true.
没错 我是个怪物
But you don't know what it was like,
但你不知道
living hidden my whole life.
我躲躲藏藏的生活是什么样
To have to watch the love
看着那些
that those boys were given by their mother.
有父母宠爱的孩子
To realize that I had been watching my own family.
意识到他们是我的家人
I was watching my own mother.
我看到的是自己的母亲
I went mad.
我就不能自已了
You almost killed those boys, my brothers.
你差点杀了那些男孩 我的弟弟们
I regret what I did,
我很后悔
and I will not hurt another soul.
我不会再伤害其他人了
Are you going to let them kill me?
你会让他们杀了我吗
I haven't decided what to do yet.
我还没决定好要做什么
For now, you're coming with me.
现在 你跟我走
You're training.
你在训练啊
When we get to Scotland, I want to be ready to fight.
到苏格兰时 我想做好战斗的准备
Catherine guessed what you had in mind, didn't she?
凯瑟琳猜到你在想什么了 是吗
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表