剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
You might at least look to comfort from each other.
至少可以彼此寻求慰藉
I don't think that's likely right now.
现在是不可能了
The truth is, I...
实际上 我...
helped Conde try to get away.
帮助康德逃走了
Francis thinks I made that choice out of love,
弗朗西斯以为我那么做是因为爱康德
that I rejected him.
意味着我拒绝了他
He doesn't understand how I could feel
他不懂的是 我感觉到
so responsible for Conde's suffering.
康德的痛苦都是我的责任
You mean that you encouraged the love
你是指你鼓励了一个
of a man below you in rank?
职位比你低的人爱你吗
Because he found himself drawn
因为他被牵扯进了
into political intrigues he knew nothing about,
他所知甚少的政♥治♥纷争中
with enemies he'd never had before?
让他有了前所未有的敌人
Because he found himself
因为他发现自己
doing things he'd never contemplated,
在做一些从未想过之事
getting in deeper and deeper.
而且越陷越深
Oh, God, Bash.
天啊 巴斯
Yes.
是的
I walked this road first.
我走过这条路
It's not just Conde.
并不仅仅是康德
It's not one affair gone wrong.
并不是一次出轨遇阻
It's me.
问题在于我
The Queen of France.
法国的王后
This will happen any time
以后每次我寻求爱或者幸福
I look for love or happiness.
都会是如此收场
I'll condemn any man who brings it to me.
任何给我爱和幸福的人都会被我牵连
Only a king could survive my love,
只有国王能承受得起我的爱
and no one below.
再无他人
My rank is poison.
我的职位就是毒药
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Brave Mary, I'm sorry.
勇敢的玛丽 不要伤心
How many showed up? Enough.
来了多少人 足够多的人
Lords with holdings all over France.
法国众位有财产之人
Protestants, ready to listen to you.
新教♥徒♥ 都准备听你一言了
You seem to have a lot of faith they'll follow me
你好像很有信心 觉得他们听完后
after they listen. You've been spending
肯定会追随我 你大部分时间
most of your time at court.
都是在宫廷中度过的
I don't think you're aware
我觉得你好像不知道
of how unhappy your brethren are.
你的教友们对现状多么不满
Francis.
弗朗西斯
I know I have hurt you.
我知道我伤害了你
We have hurt each other.
我们伤害了彼此
But there is something I've learned,
但我也学到了东西
and that is we must put this behind us.
那就是我们必须放下
We are king and queen, chained together
我们是国王王后 就如囚犯一样
as surely as prisoners in a dungeon.
被牢牢锁在监狱中无法分开
And if we are not to suffer as prisoners do,
如果我们不想如囚犯一样痛苦
we must make peace with each other.
我们就必须和好
It's our only chance of survival in this life
要想此生不因悲伤而发疯
without going mad with grief.
这是唯一的方法
Do you think you could ever forgive me?
你能原谅我吗
Please, if you are angry, say something!
如果你生气 求你说句话
Oh, you ask for forgiveness.
你请求我的原谅啊
How can I even consider it
如今康德还潜逃在外
when Conde is still out there,
很可能跟伊丽莎白的人在一起
most likely with agents of Elizabeth?
我怎么有那个心情去考虑
France has been through so much.
法国经历了太多事
Most of this country is like dry tinder,
这个国家犹如干柴
just waiting for a spark.
就等一个小小的火星引燃
Prince Conde!
康德王子
No longer Prince of Conde!
不再是康德王子了
King Louis of France!
而是法国的路易斯国王
All that is needed is a face, a claim,
一切就只需要一张众人皆知的脸 一份誓言
a bloodline,
一份合法血统
and someone who is willing
还有一个愿意
to die for the cause.
为之而牺牲的人
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表