剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Did you find Montgomery?
你找到蒙戈马利了吗
No, but I'm hoping the man inside can help.
没有 但是我希望里面的人能帮上忙
It's Father Michael, the priest Catherine was going
是米迦勒神父 凯瑟琳本想利用他
to use to poison Henry.
来毒杀亨利的
The one Narcisse was hiding to use against us.
纳西斯一直藏着他 用之对付我们
Please, Your Grace,
求你了 陛下
I've been a loyal servant to your queen mother for years.
我多年以来一直对你母亲忠心耿耿
Ask her.
你可以问她
Narcisse threatened my parents and sister
纳西斯威胁我的父母和妹妹
if I didn't do what he said.
逼我按他说的做
You mean stand ready to indict Queen Mary and my mother
你是说你准备好揭发玛丽女王和我母亲
of attempted regicide?
意图弑君了吗
Yes.
对
Father Michael, do you know where Lord Narcisse was keeping
米迦勒神父 你知道纳西斯伯爵把另一名人♥质♥
another hostage-- Lord Montgomery?
藏于哪里吗 就是蒙戈马利伯爵
No, the only man I saw, rather than the guard, was Balfont.
不知道 除了侍卫 我就只见过贝尔丰特
Narcisse's man.
纳西斯的人
He brought food and checked on me every two or three days.
他每两三天都会给我送食物 检查我的情况
I did hear Balfont say once,
我有一次听贝尔丰特说
because the guard was sick of watching me,
因为侍卫抱怨看管我看够了
that the man who was guarding Montgomery had it much worse.
他说看管蒙戈马利的人情况更差劲
Balfont also checked on Montgomery?
贝尔丰特也检查蒙戈马利的情况
He seemed to be in charge of us.
貌似是他负责看管我们
When is Balfont due to visit you next?
贝尔丰特下次什么时候去探监
He came two days ago.
他两天前来过
So, perhaps today, or tomorrow.
所以今天或明天就会来了
When Balfont sees that Father Michael's missing,
贝尔丰特看到迈克尔不见了
he'll run straight to Narcisse.
肯定会去找纳西斯
Balfont could be on his way to the farmhouse now.
贝尔丰特可能正在去农场的路上
Narcisse will know that we're eliminating his witnesses.
纳西斯就会知道我们在解决他的证人
And play his hand by bringing Montgomery
然后他把蒙戈马利带进宫廷
to court to accuse you of regicide.
指责你谋害先王
We have to find Montgomery.
我们得找到蒙戈马利
There's no turning back now.
已经没有后路了
I have to get out from underneath Narcisse.
我必须摆脱纳西斯的压制
I've lost control of my country,
我已经控制不住自己的国家
and my own wife can hardly look at me.
妻子也不愿意理我
I'll have Balfont followed.
我会派人跟踪贝尔丰特
Or we capture and torture him
或者抓住他严刑拷打
till he reveals Montgomery's location.
让他说出蒙戈马利的所在之处
No, we can't be sure that he'll talk.
不行 我们无法保证他会张口
And Narcisse will miss him.
纳西斯也不会在意一个小卒
Narcisse will order Balfont to fetch Montgomery.
纳西斯会派贝尔丰特带回蒙戈马利
We follow Balfont.
我们跟踪贝尔丰特就好
It's a dangerous play.
这招很危险
For all his threats, Narcisse might not want you gone.
从他的威胁来看 纳西斯未必要逼你退位
Your successor could be worse in his mind.
你的继承人在他手里更危险
Then I'll have to push him.
那我必须得逼他一回
And I know just how.
我正好知道方法
Mary...
玛丽
I've changed my mind about Claude and Conde.
克劳德和康德的婚事我改主意了
You were right.
你说的没错
The marriage is a good option, a viable path towards peace.
让他们结婚是明智的 是实现和平的好方法
We'll announce their engagement tonight
我们今晚在圣尼古拉斯宴会上
at the St. Nicholas Feast.
宣布他们订婚
Well, what about the nobles?
那贵族们怎么办
I'll deal with the nobles.
我来应付贵族
Using your argument that a stable France,
就用你的说法 简单用婚姻
cheaply bought with a marriage, benefits them most of all.
换取稳定的法国对他们最有利
I'm afraid to believe you.
我不敢相信你
You've been so erratic lately, as you are now.
你最近总是反复无常 就跟你现在一样
Please speak with Claude and Conde.
请你去跟克劳德和康德谈谈
I could force their engagement,
我可以强迫他们订婚
but it would hardly engender good will, on either side.
但那会让他们俩心生厌恶
Don't go back on your word, Francis.
别再出尔反尔了 弗朗西斯
I'm trusting you.
我在试着相信你
Don't give me hope for France, for us,
别再让我燃起对法国 对我们俩的希望
and then take it away again.
然后再无情夺走
It's strange-- though you never set out to be,
很奇怪 虽然并非刻意而为
you are the most visible Protestant leader in France.
但你是法国最广为人知的新教领袖
You're a noble, and a Prince of the Blood.
你是贵族 有着皇室血统的王子
They look up to you, Louis.
他们追随着你 路易斯
Now I feel a creeping sense of unease.
我怎么感觉到一丝不安
Because you've come to know me.
因为你已经了解我了
I ask for things.
我是来请求的
And I am asking you if you would become
我请求你成为全法国的
a symbol for all of France.
一个榜样
Would you consider marrying the princess Claude?
你能娶克劳德公主吗
You're serious.
你是认真的
You and Francis?
这是你和弗朗西斯的决定吗
Yes, Francis has agreed.
是的 弗朗西斯已经同意了
Your marriage would help ease religious violence and distrust.
你们的婚姻有助于缓解宗教间的暴行和猜忌
The realm seems calm now,
如今全国看似平定
but that's only because those who have been beaten down are terrified.
但那仅仅是因为被打击的那一方心怀恐惧而已
We must do something now.
我们必须有所行动
Claude is not my choice of an ideal wife--
克劳德并不是我心目中理想的妻子人选
she's young, and I admit I haven't met her officially,
她太年轻 而且我和她还没正式见过面
but I've heard enough to know she's a terror.
但我听到的流言已经能断定她很可怕了
Yes, you prefer your women more mature.
是啊 你希望自己的妻子成熟贤惠
And married.
还是个已婚女子
Ever since I converted,
自从我声称自己是新教♥徒♥
my brother, the King of Navarre, has been in negotiations
我的哥哥 纳瓦拉国王 一直游说我
for me to marry a Protestant duchess.
让我娶一个信奉新教的女公爵
But you'd be marrying into the royal family-- a princess.
但你娶公主的话就能成为皇室一员了
It's a far superior alliance for him to make.
这样的联姻比他安排的高级多了
And have you even met this duchess?
况且你见过那个女公爵了吗
She could be worse.
她可能更糟
I didn't fully agree to her, either.
我也没想娶她
Louis, we've been given so much, just by birth.
路易斯 我们生来就身份尊贵
And I know that I'm asking you to give up
我知道自己是在要求你
something enormous in return.
放弃更为广阔的前景
But if it saved lives,
但如果可以挽救生命
changed France,
变革法国
and possibly brought you happiness
这个充满灵气 美丽的公主
with a spirited, beautiful princess...
甚至可能带给你幸福
isn't it worth considering?
难道不值得考虑一下吗
You know you could sell the ocean
你这人也太巧舌如簧了
a cup of water, don't you?
可让人怎么拒绝
Are you saying...?
你是说...
Yes, I'll do it.
我同意
I'll marry Claude.
我会娶克劳德
This will change everything.
这会改变一切
I'll be your brother-in-law.
我会成为你的妹夫
Living at court,
生活在宫廷中
a part of your family, forever.
跟你成为一家人
Our children will grow up side by side.
我们的孩子会一起长大
The times we have banded together,
我们合作的这段时间
you have been a brave-- a very brave--
你一直是个勇武过人
like-minded friend.
志趣相投的朋友
Which is why we will be overjoyed
所以我们很高兴
to bring you into our lives.
让你加入我们的生活
Both mine and Francis's.
我的生活以及弗朗西斯的生活
So when do I meet my future wife?
什么时候让我见见我未来的妻子
Who are you to arrange my future?
你有什么资格安排我的未来
I don't need a husband.
我不需要丈夫
I already have a mother to make me miserable.
我妈已经让我很难过了
Conde would hardly make you miserable.
康德不会让你难过的
He's young, dashing, rich,
他年轻 勇敢 富有
powerful-- the list goes on.
有权有势等等
At least meet him before you dismiss him out of hand.
拒绝他之前至少先跟他见个面
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表