剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
Stay away from my family.
离我的家人远点
Or I will destroy you.
否则我会干掉你
Queen Mary.
玛丽王后
Where is your husband?
你丈夫在哪里
I would prefer it if we settled this matter privately.
我希望这件事能够私下解决
I think you know who's truly responsible for Eduard's death.
我认为你很清楚 你儿子的死是因为谁
You are.
因为你
But, as you are a queen,
可你是王后
you're nearly untouchable.
几乎无法靠近
Nearly.
几乎
But those that lied for you,
但那些为你撒谎的人
I can reach easily enough.
我动起手来轻而易举
That is how I will punish you.
这就是我惩罚你的方式
Your son was a monster.
你儿子太过残暴
He asked me to murder his enemy,
他要我杀掉他的敌人
and when I refused,
我拒绝之后
he poisoned an entire household.
他下药毒死了一个家族
Why didn't you arrest him?
你为什么不逮捕他
I let my anger get the best of me.
我当时被愤怒冲昏了头脑
And my outrage.
想要主持正义
And what of mine?
可谁来帮我做主
He was my son!
他可是我儿子
He was loyal and obedient
忠诚无比 十分顺从
and he had his whole life ahead of him.
却年纪轻轻就撒手人寰
He was to marry an archduchess,
他本可以跟皇族女子结婚
gain one of the most prized farming regions in France...
拥有法国最富饶的土地
He was to marry into land?
他还没结婚封地吗
He told me he was already married.
他跟我说他已经结婚了
That Voland had slept with his wife.
还说沃兰玷污了他的妻子
Why did he really want Voland dead?
他到底为什么想要沃兰死
You also said he was obedient.
你说他十分顺从
Was he following your orders?
这是你的命令吗
I am Queen.
我可是王后
You will answer my questions.
你必须回答我的问话
Why did you want Voland dead?
你为什么要害死沃兰
I command you!
我命令你
No, you command nothing!
你休想命令我
I don't fear you,
我可不怕你
I don't fear your husband!
也不怕你的丈夫
Because without me, without the other nobles,
因为没有我 没有那些贵族
your power disappears.
你们的权力会烟消云散
We are the outside world,
我们掌控着外面的世界
and we surround you.
我们包围着你们
There is a consensus
那些贵族们
amongst the other nobles,
都达成了共识
given my son's station,
我儿子的滔天冤情
that an example must be made.
必须血债血偿以儆效尤
So when the dawn comes, Nostradamus and your guards
黎明之时 诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥和你的卫兵
will be drawn and quartered.
会被五马分尸
That is a horrific and agonizing death.
为何要用这样残忍♥而痛苦的刑罚
This is what they want.
这是他们的要求
This is what will satisfy them.
只有这样他们才会满意
And you will learn never to cross me again.
也给你个教训 永远不要冒犯我
My mother's been negotiating
我母亲一直在跟他们交涉
to spare Nostradamus, but it's no use.
想要放了诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥ 可是没效果
Narcisse wants retribution,
纳西斯想要报复
and he has the nobles on his side.
而且贵族们都支持他
Murdering innocent men to teach me a lesson.
为了给我教训 就要杀无辜的人
He's more wicked than his son.
他比他儿子还残暴
Why didn't you wait?
你当时为什么不等等
You could have had him arrested.
你本可以直接逮捕他
If I had, Narcisse would have pressured us to release him.
要是那样 纳西斯就会要求释放他
We'd be in the same position we're in now:
跟现在的状况相差无几
with him trying to force your hand.
他还是会试图操控你
If his son were alive,
如果他儿子还活着
Narcisse wouldn't be consumed with revenge.
纳西斯就不会这么渴望复仇
It was reckless, Mary.
你太冲动了 玛丽
I saw an entire family be murdered.
我眼睁睁看着一个家族被杀
My rage took hold.
太愤怒了
It might not have been the best decision,
也许我的做法不够稳妥
but it was justified.
但绝对名正言顺
It was a choice that you made alone.
这个决定是你擅自做的
What is it?
怎么了
I know I told you to go to Lola,
虽然是我让你去找萝拉的
but then the plague came
可你明知道瘟♥疫♥爆♥发♥了
and you knowingly abandoned me to a nightmare.
还是选择抛下我 让我独自面对那场噩梦
You are the king who deserted his castle,
你这位国王撇下了自己的城♥堡♥
and I am the queen who was left behind, alone.
我作为王后只能孤军奋战
Alone because of your mistakes.
因为你要去弥补犯下的错误
Out of all the people you could have slept with,
世上那么多女人 那么多可能性
did it have to be one of my ladies?
你就非得跟我的侍女上♥床♥吗
One of my closest friends?
那可是我最亲的朋友
We can't afford to do this now.
我们现在没时间为这个争吵
If you bow to Narcisse now,
如果你现在向纳西斯屈服
you'll be doing it for the rest of your rule.
从今往后都会受他控制
What kind of king do you want to be?
这是你想要的统治吗
I've been trying to figure out what kind of king I can be.
我能统治成什么样还不知道呢
Whether there is a way to stop this execution
我还在想有没有什么办法
without destroying my relationship
能够在不破坏与贵族关系的情况下
with some very powerful nobles.
阻止这场死刑
If only we had something to leverage against Narcisse,
要是我们手里有纳西斯的把柄就好了
we could force him to back down.
可以逼迫他妥协
Conde suspects Narcisse
康德怀疑纳西斯
of murdering families to take their lands.
一直在通过杀戮来掠夺土地
I'll send my brother to the villages
我会派我弟弟去调查一下
where he acquired property during the plague.
他在瘟疫期间占领的土地
You're looking for evidence of murder.
你要找他杀人的证据
Something to blackmail him with.
以此来要挟他
Anything.
没错
What is it?
怎么了
I believe Eduard was acting on his father's orders.
我觉得爱德华是在听从父亲的命令
I don't know why Narcisse wanted Voland dead,
我不知道纳西斯为什么要沃兰死
but I'm going to try and find out.
不过我会努力查清楚的
The execution is at dawn.
黎明就要行刑了
I promised Nostradamus my protection.
我向诺♥查♥丹♥玛♥斯♥保证过会护他平安
One way or another, we have to find something.
无论如何 我们得找到线索
These are Lord Voland's chambers.
这里就是沃兰伯爵的房♥间了
Leave me. Thank you.
退下吧 谢谢
Mary.
玛丽
Lola, what are you doing here?
萝拉 你来这里干什么
Francis explained your situation with Narcisse.
弗朗西斯跟我说了纳西斯的事
I wanted to help.
我想帮忙
Francis shared that with you?
弗朗西斯告诉你了
I was with Francis when we met Narcisse on the road.
我们曾在路上一起遇到过纳西斯
It gave me chills to see him here at court.
看到他来了宫廷 吓出我一身冷汗
I could see Francis was troubled and I asked him what was wrong.
我看得出弗朗西斯很苦恼 就问他出了什么事
When was this?
这是什么时候
When he asked me how the baby was doing.
他问我孩子状况如何的时候
Mary, I know our situation is painful...
玛丽 我知道我们的情况让你很煎熬
And for you, too.
你也一样
Does he have a name yet?
给他取名字了吗
I call him Robert,
我叫他罗伯特
after my youngest brother.
跟我最小的弟弟同名
If Francis claims him,
要是弗朗西斯承认了他
he may choose another name.
也许会再起个名字
I suppose it would be best for you, if he did.
如果他能承认你们 对你也有好处
You'd rise above speculation and gossip.
不必再担心有人散播谣言了
You would both gain status and respect.
你们都能拥有贵族地位 受人尊崇
I just want to be with my child.
我只想好好陪着我的孩子
The more time I spend with him,
越跟他待在一起
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表