剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表
and we can have a place to be together.
我们也能有在一起的空间了
I want to celebrate, too.
我也很激动
When it's safe. We should get you back to the castle.
等安全了 你要先回到城♥堡♥里
But why?
为什么
No one knows we're here.
没人知道我们在这里
And we are alone.
我们孤身二人
Mary, we needn't rush anything.
玛丽 我们不必太着急
You have never rushed me.
你从未逼过我
And you have always been by my side.
一直在我身边
I feel safe with you.
我和你在一起觉得很安全
Lords and Ladies, we are gathered tonight
大人们及贵妇们 我们今晚相聚于此
to commemorate a most special vintage,
是为了纪念一份特别的美酒
bottled to commemorate the birth
它是为了纪念一位最特别的王储
of a most special Dauphin.
为纪念他的出生而酿
Please, join me in toasting King Francis.
请与我共同举杯 敬弗朗西斯国王
Cheers!
干杯
Sample the vintage and you'll note the many ways
好好品尝这美酒 你们会发现它
it is like our fine, young king.
与我们年轻俊秀的国王有许多共同点
It is elegant, understated, yet bold...
它高雅又低调 香醇...
All these young ladies
这些年轻姑娘
hoping to catch the king's eye...
都想吸引国王的注意
Why not you?
你不想吗
Is that what you were hinting at earlier?
你之前就在暗示这个吗
To answer your question:
我的回答是
because I am Mary's lady.
因为我是玛丽的侍女
And friend.
以及朋友
Also, you despise me.
你还蔑视我
Why are you looking at me that way?
你为什么用这种眼神看我
Because you're the mother of my son's child.
因为你是我孙子的母亲
You have given Francis something that Mary hasn't
你给了弗朗西斯的 玛丽未给
and probably never will.
而且可能永远都给不了
And he likes you.
他喜欢你
You could make him very happy.
你会讨他欢心
What more could a mother want for her son?
作为一个母亲 有什么能比得上让儿子快乐呢
Kenna.
肯娜
Bash.
巴斯
I wasn't expecting to see you here.
我以为你不会来
I've decided it's far past time
我觉得我已经很久
that I danced with my wife.
没有和我的妻子一起跳舞了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Bash, you don't need to... Yes, I do.
巴斯 你不必... 我需要道歉
If you think our marriage is so far gone
如果你觉得我们的婚姻无可挽回
it's not even worth discussing,
甚至连谈话的必要都没有
I must have done something wrong.
那我肯定是做错了什么
I know I work too hard.
我知道我老是在工作
When I am around,
在你身边时
I'm either distracted or in a bad mood.
不是心不在焉就是心情不佳
But I don't want that to be our relationship.
但我不想我们的关系变成那样
So I had a thought.
所以我想好了
Let's go to Paris. Paris?
我们去巴黎吧 巴黎
Why? You love Paris.
为什么 你喜欢巴黎
But you hate it. I will love it for you.
但你讨厌巴黎 我会为了你去喜欢它的
I used to know how to make you happy.
我以前知道怎样让你快乐
I want to be that husband again.
我想让自己当回那样的丈夫
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I don't know what to say.
我不知该说什么
Francis...
弗朗西斯
have you seen Mary?
你看到玛丽了吗
She told me that she planned on spending the evening
她说她晚上要待在
at the abbey of Saint Seraphina.
圣瑟拉芬娜修道院里
How we used to dance at these parties,
我们之前也这样翩翩起舞
and now she can barely stand to be near me.
现在 她连靠近我都忍♥受不了
Or in the same castle, apparently.
显然 还忍♥受不了待在同一座城♥堡♥里了
I'm sorry to interrupt,
抱歉打扰你们了
but my uncle sent me to give you a private message.
但我舅舅让我给您带句话
Something he's learned of one of the lords.
一位大人告诉他一件事
Of course.
我知道了
Excuse me.
失陪
What's this message
这么重要的消息
that's so important?
是什么
I'm sorry, Majesty.
对不起 陛下
There is no message.
没什么消息
All that wine,
您一直在喝酒
and the look of you, I just...
表情很低落 我就...
Is this your choosing or has someone pressured you?
这是你自愿的 还是有人给你施压
Your uncle,
比如
Lord Narcisse, for example?
你舅舅 纳西斯伯爵
He encouraged it.
他鼓励了我
But when I saw you...
但看到你之后
The choice is mine.
是我自己做的选择
Is that what he told you to say?
这些话是他教你的吗
Lady Amelie, I offer you nothing.
艾米丽小姐 我什么都不能给你
If I were you,
如果我是你
I would leave.
我会离开
But you're not me, are you?
可你不是我
You're not a girl who's spent all her life
你没有花一辈子的时间
watching a handsome young prince
仰望一位年轻的王子
become a king.
登基称王
You may not offer me anything,
你也许不能给我什么
but you wouldn't be taking anything from me, either.
但你也不会让我失去什么
I've lain with other boys,
我接触过其他人
but never a man like you.
但从没见过您这样的
And as to your marriage...
至于您的婚姻
I've learned to live with wanting things I can't have.
我已经学会忍♥受渴望却无法拥有的感觉
Oh, that's a lesson I'd like to learn.
我倒挺想学学这个
I'm all right.
我没事
Louis,
路易斯
I think... It's enough for now.
我觉得... 差不多了
For now.
先这样吧
Did I fall asleep?
我是睡着了吗
That was...
您真是...
You are talented.
勇猛无比
You were so lost in it.
您那么投入
Was that what you wanted?
这是您想要的吗
To lose yourself?
忘记自己
You are quite lovely, Lady Amelie.
你很可爱 艾米丽小姐
Thank you.
谢谢
I have to go.
我得走了
Will you be all right?
你会没事吧
What was that for?
怎么砸我
Fun. What of it?
因为好玩 怎么了吗
That's enough of that.
够了
We've been seen.
有人看到了
Who was that woman? She saw us together.
那人是谁 她看见我们在一起了
She could tell anyone-- it would mean our heads.
她一旦说出去 我们性命不保
She won't.
她不会说的
Go back to the castle.
回城♥堡♥去
Wait for me there.
在那里等我
Who are you?
你是谁
What is your business in these parts?
你在这里干什么
Antoine.
安托万
You can't honestly be surprised
我保护自己的利益
that I protected my own interests.
你就这么惊讶吗
After you balked at your meeting with Elizabeth's envoy,
你不愿意见伊丽莎白的使者
I had you followed.
我就派人跟踪了你
You may go.
你退下吧
And don't worry--
别担心
she's loyal to me.
她对我很忠心
Your secret's safe.
你的秘密很安全
For now.
暂别而已
剧集 | 风中的女王(2013) | 导航列表