剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Yeah, you're a genius.
你是个聪明人
You know, in the movies...
你知道在电影中
this is the point where... the hero always tries to talk sense
现在就是英雄和持枪者讲道理的
into the gunman.
高♥潮♥片段
I'm not gonna try to do that.
我才不会那么做
First of all, you're too smart.
首先 你太机智了
Secondly, I'm not a hero.
其次 我也不是个英雄
So, if you want the girl...
如果你想要的是这个女孩
she's all yours! What are you doing!?
她是你的了 你在干嘛
You gotta trust me. What?!
你要相信我 什么
I got this.
我有计划
And I was never hero.
而且我从来都不是个英雄
Go! Go-go-go! GO!
走 快走 快走
They're heading to the eastern wall.
他们在往东墙去
Wait!
等等
The loading dock's through there.
装货点要通过这边
Stand back. What are you gonna do?
后退 你准备干什么
Nothing that six months of physio and my favorite bottle
没什么是六个月理疗和我最爱的麦卡伦威士忌
of Macallan won't take care of!
解决不了的
Here it is.
就是这了
Let's go.
走吧
Please... no... Nothing personal,
求你了 不... 并非私人恩怨
you were just at the wrong place at the wrong time.
你只是刚好在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点
You know what, I changed my mind. Let's talk about this.
我改变主意了 要不然这样
You and me, man to man.
你和我来一场男人之间的对决
I'm gonna like killing you first. Drop your weapon!
我很乐意先杀了你 放下你的武器
He's gone.
他死了
Thanks, Nolan.
谢谢 诺兰
I didn't know you cared.
我不知道原来你还在乎
I just didn't want the extra paperwork.
我只是不想再作额外的报告
How the hell did you find us?
你们怎么找到我们的
Luckily, I can run like hell
算你幸运 我一边没了魂的跑
and speed dial at the same time.
一边还抽出手打了个电♥话♥
Thank god you're safe. I am.
感谢上天你还安好 是的
I am.
是的
Is it really over?
这件事真的结束了吗
Welcome back, Laura.
欢迎回来 劳拉
I can't believe it. We're free.
我不敢相信 我们自♥由♥了
Guess we kinda helped you wrap up a year-long manhunt.
我想我们帮你结束了长达一年的追捕
And I'm grateful for that. You're welcome.
对此我表达感激 不用谢
Which is why I'm gonna make the both of you a promise.
这也是为什么我要对你俩做一个承诺
I promise that... if I ever
我保证... 如果
catch you interfering in a federal investigation again,
我再抓到你们涉及联邦调查
I'll dump both your asses in jail and throw away the key.
我会把你们都扔进监狱 然后再丢掉钥匙
Understood.
明白
And thanks.
还有 谢谢
Hate to break up a good team.
我可不喜欢拆散一个好团队
He's a great guy. He is.
他是个不错的人 的确
Can't believe the two of y... Stop.
不敢相信你们两年前... 停下
I mean, he's handsome, intelligent, honest...
我是说 他又帅 又有智商 还很坦诚...
Oh my god! Do you wanna date him?
我的天 你想和他约会吗
Ah crap! It's my Dad...
糟了 是我爸发的
I thought this might happen. What?
该来的总要来了 什么
He's called a family meeting.
他说要召开一个家庭会议
This could be big. And bad.
可能会是件大事并且很糟
Well, do you want me to go with? Not that you need the support...
你想让我陪你去吗 不是说你需要支持
No, of course not. OK.
不 当然不用 好吧
But...
但是...
would you mind?
你愿意来吗
Of course.
当然
In fact, I insist.
事实上 你不说我也要去
No, Grandpa didn't tell me anything.
不知道 爷爷什么都没告诉我
Shh... here he comes.
嘘 他来了
Hey, guys. Um...
嘿 伙计们
OK. So...
好了 那么...
Oh, God... What?
天呐 怎么了
Look, Dad, I know we've never talked like this, but...
爸爸 我知道我们从没有过这样的对话 但是
whatever it is... I'm here for you, OK?
不管发生什么 我都是你坚强的后盾 知道吗
That's very kind of you, Matt.
你这么说真好 马特
It's very strange, but it's very kind.
听起来很奇怪 但是挺好的
OK. So... here it is.
好了 那么...事情就是
I have... bought into
我已经...入资了
Shona's diner.
休娜的餐厅
We're now full partners. What?
我们现在是全面的合作伙伴了 什么
Grandpa, that's
爷爷 这听起来
so cool! Yeah!
太酷了 对吧
Wh... that's it?
就这样
You and... Shona, you're... business partners?
你和休娜 你们是生意伙伴
But Dad,
但是爸爸
the doctors, the lawyers, the estate planning...
那些医生 律师 遗产计划...
I was just getting my ducks in a row.
我只是想把自己的事情都打理好
Dad, I thought you were dying! Really?
爸 我以为你快死了 真的吗
No. No.
不
No! Far from it!
不 还早着呢
In fact, the doc says that, uh, I'll be around
实际上 医生说 我还能活到
long enough to be a great grandfather. No pressure, Jules.
当曾祖的时候呢 别有压力喔 茱尔斯
Grandpa, gross!
够了 爷爷
Now since you're all here... Ah, Shona's new
正好你们现在都在这 休娜的新版
jerk recipe. Ah...
牛肉干秘方
This guy ate my last batch all in one sitting.
我上一批的肉干让这家伙一口气吃光了
Yeah, and it's worth the stomach cramps, believe me.
我胃疼得心甘情愿 相信我
I hope it's nice and spicy. Trust me, girl,
我希望它又香又辣 相信我 女孩
you have never tasted anything like it.
你从来都没吃过这么好吃的东西
Mm, Fiona... Unbelievable!
菲欧娜 难以置信
Really good.
真的好吃
See you tomorrow, mom.
明天见 妈妈
See, partner...
你看 搭档
some love stories do have happy endings.
有些爱情故事还是会有幸福结局的
Bravo!
精彩
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表