剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Who are these people?
这些人是谁?
Eric, this is my friend, Shade,
埃里克 这是我朋友谢德
and his partner, Angie. This is my son, Eric, our driver.
这是他的搭档安吉 这是我儿子埃里克 车队赛车手
We're gonna look into this for you.
我们打算帮你们查查这事
Why? Obvious Ronny did it.
为什么? 明显是罗尼干的
Who's Ronny? Ronny Caine.
罗尼是谁? 罗尼·凯恩
He owns another racing team.
他是另一支车队的老板
We're ahead of him in points, but I don't think he'd do
我们成绩领先一些 但是我觉得他不会
something like this. Are you kidding?
做这种事 你逗我的吧?
Ronny hates me.
罗尼讨厌我
I'm half his age and twice the racer he will ever be.
我的年龄是他的一半 但他在赛车上永远不可能超越我了
If anybody would do this, it's him.
如果这事是人做的 那就是他
Is that what he said?
他是这么说的?
Figures. Kid's a punk. So you're not
朋友们 那个小年轻是个朋克选手 所以你其实
behind them in the standings. Of course I am.
水平比他们高 当然了
So is half the field. But you're
场上半数选手都比他们强 但是你
the only one with the real shot of knocking them out
是唯一一个真正有机会把他们踢出
of the top ten. That's all Emilia cares about,
十强的人 艾米莉亚也只在意这个了
isn't it? I guess if I were in her position,
我觉得 如果我面临她的情况
I'd feel the same way. What position is that?
我也会在意的 什么情况?
She's broke. Needs that bonus 'cause she's bleeding money.
她破产了 亏本很严重 所以需要那笔奖金
Still not hearing how that clears you.
这也不能证明你的清白
How about this? I want them in that race.
那不如我这么说吧 我想让他们参加那场比赛
That kid treats the track like his own personal video game.
小年轻觉得比赛就打街机 赛道就是他个人的游戏
I wanna see his face when he's eating my dust
我想看看他在终点的方格旗下
at the checkered flag. Where were you last night?
输给我时的表情 你昨晚在哪?
I was in my hotel room.
我在酒店房♥间里
Feel free to check with the manager.
你们可以去问酒店经理
OK,
好吧
the manager confirmed Ronny was in by 9,
经理证明了罗尼9点进了房♥间
and two X-rated movies on his bill tell the rest
账单上的两部少♥儿♥不♥宜♥影片说明了后来
of the story. Let me guess.
发生了什么 我猜猜
The Fast and the Furriest? No! Lays of Thunder?
《速度与"激"情》? 不对! 《雷鸣巫山》?
Don't. He could have hired somebody.
别说了 他也可能是雇了什么人
Maybe. But I believe him when he says he wants to see Eric lose.
可能吧 但是我觉得他想看着埃里克输是真的
He seems arrogant enough. Dude, it's called
他看起来够嚣张了 大兄弟 那是
being competitive. It's what athletes do.
求胜心切 运动员都这么想
I'm not sure that driving in a circle qualifies as athleticism.
我倒不敢保证 在一个圆圈里开车也算是竞技运动
Do you have any idea how much skill it takes
你知不知道在拥挤的车堆里
to drive 200 miles an hour in a crowded field of cars?
驾驶时速保持200英里一小时 需要多少技巧?
Exactly. "Skills." Like... juggling.
知道啊 "技巧"嘛 就像在耍杂技一样
Strength. Endurance. Reflexes.
力量 耐力 反应速度
When was the last time you took your life in your own hands?
你上次用双手握住你的生命是什么时候?
Every time I get in the car with you.
每次你开车载我的时候
Very funny.
真好笑啊
We should get this blood tested. Let's go see Mazhari.
我们应该去检测血液了 走吧 去找马扎里
Ooh! Done in 60 seconds! Oh, my God!
嗖! 60秒内就到! 我滴个神啊!
Ho! Ho! There she is!
喔吼! 她终于来了!
The queen of calypso, the rani of reggae,
海仙之后 雷鬼王妃
the czarina of soca.
索卡女王
A little birdie told me you were back.
我的小小鸟告诉我 你回来了
Is he in?
他在吗?
No. They found a dead body strapped to a paddleboard
不在 他们在顿河里找到了一具绑在冲浪板上的
in the Don River. He won't be back for hours.
尸体 几个小时内是回不来了
I need a favour.
需要你帮个忙
That's gotta be a new world record.
一项新的世界纪录诞生了
What, you've been back in the country four hours?
你刚回国四个小时就要我帮忙了?
We think it's blood. I need a full DNA work-up.
我们觉得这是血 想要一份全面的DNA检测报告
Nobody dead yet, as far as we know.
就我们所知 目前还无人死亡
OK. But there better be
好呗 但是最好下次
some free-flowing Caribbean rum the next time I pop by.
我路过你们侦探公♥司♥的时候能有加勒比朗姆酒喝
Hey, also, you can sign this.
还有 你把这玩意签了吧
Cops are hosting a charity 10K. I need people to
警♥察♥要办一场十公里马拉松慈善赛 我需要
sponsor me. What's the matter,
赞助商 怎么了?
Shade? You forget how to spell your name?
谢德? 你不会写你的名字了?
Sponsorship, that's it.
赞助费 起因就是这个
What are you talking about? The real fuel
你们在说什么? 在赛车圈里
in the racing world is money: to pay for salaries, equipment,
真正的动力是钱 付工资 购买♥♥保养设备
travel, not to mention the cost of the car itself.
巡赛 更别说车本身的成本了
You think Emilia got on the wrong side of one
你是说艾米莉亚站错了队 惹恼了其中一个
of her corporate sponsors? Hey, who's Emilia?
赞助商? 嘿 艾米莉亚是谁啊?
You guys know I'm still in the room, right?
你们知道我还在这里的 对吧?
You didn't even sign it!
你还没签呢!
You gotta be kidding me.
你一定是在逗我
Emilia said Friar Cluck's was one of her biggest sponsors
艾米莉亚说过 克拉克修士是她最大的赞助商之一
until she dumped them a month ago.
直到一个月前 她解除了合约
Why dump them if she's short of money?
如果她缺钱 为什么还要解除合约?
She landed a bigger fish, literally. Barnacle Ben's,
简而言之 她坐上了一艘更大的船 藤壶本集团
600 restaurants across North America, 3 billion in sales.
在北美有600家餐厅 营业额有三十亿
Let me guess: Friar Cluck's didn't take it very well.
我猜猜 克拉克修士接受不了
Emilia said the CEO, Georgina Wilkes,
艾米莉亚说 首席执行官乔治娜·威尔克斯
threatened to deep fry her.
恐吓要炸了她下油锅
Mr. And Mrs. Shade, welcome.
谢德夫妇 欢迎光临
Thank you for making the time for us, Ms. Wilkes.
威尔克斯小姐 非常感谢你能抽空见我们
Call me Georgina.
叫我乔治娜就行
Mr. Shade, I was a big fan of yours.
谢德先生 我是你的忠实粉丝
It warms my heart that you are interested
您对鄙公♥司♥的特许经营权
in a business franchise with my humble company.
有兴趣 真的非常让我暖心
I figured we eat at your restaurant often enough,
我们想着 都那么经常在你家餐厅吃饭了
why not buy one?
干嘛不自己买♥♥一家呢?
Ain't that right, Peaches? It surely is!
对吧 心肝? 当然了!
Well, it's a fairly simple agreement.
这是一份非常公平简单的合约
I can go over the details with you.
我可以和你们一起过一遍细节条款
Actually, we had a couple of questions first.
其实 我们想先问几个问题
We heard that Friar Cluck's
我们听说克拉克修士
is no longer sponsoring the Mantella racing team.
不再赞助曼特拉车队了
That's not public knowledge.
这是内部消息
My wife is a stickler for due diligence.
我妻子相当固执 想要履行股东的正当查账权
And she's a big race fan. Well, it's true.
她也是赛车的死忠粉 好吧 这是真的
After 12 years, Mantella Autosport
十二年之后 曼特拉赛车队
decided to terminate our business relationship.
决定终止我们的商务关系
We heard you two had quite a screaming match.
我们听说你们吵得挺凶的
What's that got to do with anything?
有什么问题吗?
Someone wrote a death threat
有人昨晚在艾米莉亚·曼特拉的
on Emilia Mantella's wall last night.
墙上写了死亡威胁
Wait, who are you? Private investigators
等等 你们是什么人? 艾米莉亚雇来的
hired by Emilia. Where were you last night?
私♥人♥侦♥探♥ 你昨晚在哪?
According to Georgina, she was home alone from 8 p.M.
据乔治娜所说 从昨晚八点到今早七点
to 7 a.M. That's more than
她都一个人在家
enough time to get to the track and back.
往返的时间绰绰有余
You think she did it? She really got her giblets
你觉得是她干的? 她被艾米莉亚炒了鱿鱼之后
in a knot over getting dumped. Hmm, she seemed pretty shocked
确实是气得肠子打结 我们告诉她死亡威胁的时候
when we told her about the death threat.
她看起来是挺震惊的
Oh right, the window.
对了 窗户
Uh, I'll come in and clean up... Tomorrow.
我会进去打扫干净 明天再去
You've been spending too much time here.
你在这里待的时间够长了
You miss Jules. It's not the same
你想茱尔斯了 她不在家里
at home without her. Can't you talk to Becca
感觉就不一样了 你不能和贝卡谈谈
and see if she can switch custody back to 50/50?
能不能把监护权改回一人一半吗?
You've met Becca, right? Once she makes her mind up
你见过贝卡了 对吧? 一旦她做了决定
about something, there's no changing it.
没有什么能让她改主意
That doesn't mean you should spend all your time here,
那也不代表你得所有时间都待在这里
redecorating.
重新装♥修♥
Hey, wanna have dinner?
想吃晚餐吗?
I still haven't seen your conga-line photos.
我还没见过你跳康加舞的照片呢
Goodnight, Shade.
晚安 谢德
He whispered to you or...? I don't know.
他跟你说悄悄话还是...? 我不知道
Hey, Matt, look who dropped by for a visit!
马特 看看谁来了!
Hi! Hey, baby girl!
嗨 我的宝贝儿!
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了?
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表