剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
宣誓吗? 马上
Has anyone threatened you or offered to buy out your lease?
有人威胁你或者出钱让你放弃租约吗?
Oh yeah, honey. Tony tried to close out the lease,
没错 宝贝 托尼想要结束租期
but he didn't get past the front door.
但是我连门都没让他进
Huh... I may know someone
呃...我可能知道一个人
who can uncross your wires. My father, Don.
能解决你的电路问题 我父亲 唐
Can I pay him in stew? Won't have it any other way.
我能用我煮的菜当做酬劳么? 那是最好的方式了
Alright! Even with affidavits from Zoe
好极了! 即使算上佐伊和肖娜
and Shona, two does not eighty percent make.
宣誓的人数也还不够百分之八十
Ugh...
哦...
Hey Maz, what have you got?
麦子 你有什么发现?
No, she's not with us.
不 她没和我们在一起
OK, so the plates match up to a firm called
那就好 车牌来自一家名为堡垒的安保公♥司♥
Rampart Security. I sent you the link.
链接已经发给你了
That's the lady from the SUV.
这是车里的那个女人
What does a Random Security company have to do with...
一家的普通安保公♥司♥怎么会和...
Tony something or other?
托尼的事情扯上关系?
Hey, do you have any buddies who moonlight with Rampart?
嗨 你在堡垒安保公♥司♥有眼线吗?
Maybe.
好像有
It would...help Zoe a lot if we knew who their clients were.
如果...我们能有这家公♥司♥的客户名单 会帮到佐伊很多
Give me an hour.
给我一个小时
Oil execs, hedge fund managers,
搞石油的高管 对冲基金经理
investment bankers... Now why would any
投资银行家... 为什么这些人
of these people need private security?
会需要私人保安?
Wait, here we go: Jack Sugar,
等下 看这个 杰克·苏格
millionaire property developer.
坐拥百万的地♥产♥开♥发♥商
Oh, this guy's too good to be true: humanitarian of the year
天啊 这家伙好得不像真人 年度慈善家
and filthy rich captain of industry?
还是富得流油的行业巨头
Those must be the only things he does well.
他的技能点肯定全都点在慈善和赚钱上了
He does a tux pretty well. Yeah, but is he our guy?
他穿礼服看起来不错 的确 但他是我们要找的人吗?
If it was him, why not just pay off the tenants? Why start
如果是他的话为什么不直接给钱打发掉租户?
with rats and cockroaches, and end with threats?
干嘛还要用老鼠和蟑螂 还出来恐吓他们?
I'm guessing he didn't get rich by paying people off.
我想是因为付钱打发人的话 他就赚不了钱了
Sugar's annual charity gala is tonight. It's a...
苏格举办的年度慈善盛会就在今晚 是个...
Fundraiser for the Historical Society...
给历史学会筹集资金的集♥会♥...
In the ballroom just below his office.
地点就在他办公室下的舞厅
How did you get into my computer?
你是怎么进入我的电脑系统的?
Your password's "Password".
你的密♥码♥就是"密♥码♥"两个字啊
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
你跟我想的一样吗?
It's time to find Mr. Sugar's sweet spot.
是时候去找出苏格先生的弱点了
It's not exactly what I was thinking.
跟我想的有点不一样
This is perfect.
简直完美
I can confront him about what he's doing to my building and...
我可以跟他当面对质 跟他理论他对这栋楼的所作所为...
No. No! You're not benching me!
不 不行 你们不能不带我!
We need to fly under the radar on this, and you said yourself
我们必须秘密调查这件事 而且你自己也说过
you're not exactly graceful under pressure.
你压力一大就会出差错
But... you can stay here if you want.
但...你愿意的话可以待在这里
Oh hey, Dad. Can you help me with this? I'm all thumbs.
嗨 爸 能帮我打下领结吗? 我笨手笨脚的
Sure. Thanks.
当然 谢谢
I haven't done this for you since your senior prom.
自从你高中毕业舞会之后就没给你打过领结了
Jules was always the expert.
茱尔斯很在行
Yeah. I miss her too.
是啊 我也想她
Listen, Dad, about what I said...
爸爸 关于我之前说的话...
Don't worry about it. No, Dad, if you want to keep
别放在心上 不是的 爸 如果你想继续工作
working, that's exactly what you should do.
我绝对赞成
Speaking of which, you still have your electrician's license?
说到这 你的电工证还在吗?
Sure.
当然
Remember The Red Bird Diner, on Queen.
还记得皇后大道上的红鸟餐厅吗?
Yeah, I know it. Great chicken roti.
嗯 我知道 烤鸡肉♥棒♥极了
She's been having some wiring issues and I happened to mention
她店里的电线出了些故障 恰巧我跟她提过
that I knew the best electrician in The Beaches
我认识海滩区最好的电工
who'd probably be happy to work for his supper.
这个人还很乐意为了一顿晚餐工作
Well.
知道了
Let me think about it, son.
我会考虑的 儿子
Alright.
好的
There.
好了
Hm! Not bad!
哇! 真不赖!
Aren't you gonna ask me where I'm going?
你怎么不问我要去哪?
Well, I know it's not the Hall of Fame dinner.
我知道绝不是名人堂的晚宴
Wow!
是吗
I'd say you're getting all gussied
我猜你是为了你的侦探搭档
up for your P. I. Partner. Am I right?
才穿成这样的 对吗?
It's for a case. Yeah. Of course it is.
只是为了案子 是啊 肯定是工作需要
You clean up nicely, Mr. Shade.
给自己收拾得不错啊 谢德先生
Well, right back at you, Ms. Everett.
看看你 爱维利特小姐
I see you put some of your father's money to good use.
我看你是用上了一些你♥爸♥爸留给你的钱
A necessary business expense. Did you get us in?
必要的工作支出 你找到方法让我们进去了吗?
Not yet. Are you kidding?
还没 你在逗我?
I left you in charge of one thing.
我只把这一件事留给你办了
How are we supposed to find anything if we can't even get
如果我们连那扇门都进不去
in the door? Sorry for the delay,
还怎么找线索? 抱歉 久等了
Mr. Shade. Come with me. They're guests of Mr. Sugar
谢德先生 跟我来吧 这两位是苏格先生的客人
He says to find him inside. Thank you.
他说去里面找他 谢谢
You were saying? Well played.
你刚说什么? 干得好
So this is how the one percent of the one percent live.
所以 这就是传说中上流社会顶级精英的生活啊
So, what's the plan? We need to get into Sugar's office.
计划是什么 我们得进到苏格的办公室
Find evidence linking him to what's happening in Zoe's building.
找到他跟佐伊那栋楼的怪事有联♥系♥的证据
Assuming you know where that is, race you to the elevator.
假设你知道办公室在哪 那我就送你进电梯
The building uses a double redundant tap card system.
这栋楼采用的是双重门禁卡系统
Likely on all floors.
很有可能所有楼层都是
Executive offices, definitely.
行政办公室更是如此
So we're screwed. Well, at least there's free pâté.
那我们完蛋了 还好有免费的美食
Sugar's employees need their cards on them
为了出行方便 苏格的员工们肯定
in order to get around. I'm betting he has his on him.
每个人都有卡 我敢肯定 他的卡就在他身上
You think you can get close enough to steal it?
你觉得你能近他身把卡偷来吗?
I didn't pour myself into this thing since it's comfy.
如果这件事简单又轻松 我何必亲自上阵蹚浑水
Thought you did to impress me! Hm!
我还以为你到这来是为了惊艳我的呢! 呵呵!
Here. So we can communicate. Hm.
戴上 随时联♥系♥ 嗯
Another business expense? Top of the line.
又一项工作支出? 最高级的喔
Heads up. Matt Shade?
注意 人来了 马特·谢德?
Jack Sugar. I was thrilled to hear you were coming out
我是杰克·苏格 知道你今晚能来我真是太激动了
tonight. I'm a huge fan. Ah, glad to hear it.
你是我偶像 听你这么说真荣幸
So, who's your beautiful date? Ah, allow me
与你同行的是? 请允许我
to introduce Darlene Pepler,
介绍达琳·派普勒
heiress to the Pepler pharmaceutical empire.
派普勒药业集团的继承人
Lovely to meet you... Oh my goodness!
认识你真高兴...喔我的天啊!
I'm so sorry! These heels! I don't get out much.
真抱歉! 都怪高跟鞋! 我不太常出门的
I know exactly how you feel. But all work and no play makes...
我懂你的感受 但是只工作不玩耍...
... Jack a dull boy, which I doubt very much he is.
...聪明杰克也变傻 不过我是不会觉得杰克是这种人啦
Matt, be a darling,
马特 亲爱的
and, uh, fetch me some champagne?
帮我拿杯香槟来好吗?
That would be my pleasure, Darlene. Excuse me.
乐意之至 达琳 不好意思
Take care.
没事
So, Darlene... Hi!
那么 达琳... 你好!
That was amazing.
刚才厉害了
Remind me to check for my wallet later.
一会记得提醒我看看我的钱包还在不在
I wish I had more time, Ms. Pepler.
真希望我们能多聊会 派普勒小姐
I understand. You have to thank your donors.
我理解 你得向捐助者致谢
Well, actually no, I just gotta go
其实不是 我只是要上楼
upstairs and make a ton of phone calls.
打一大堆电♥话♥
No rest for the wicked.
魔法坏女巫哪有休息天啊
Wait! Um... Mmhm?
等等... 怎么了?
Do me the courtesy of a dance?
有意与我共舞一曲吗?
Well, I did overpay for those dance lessons.
我的确在舞蹈上下了不少功夫
You're on.
你找对人了
I just bought you a few minutes, Shade.
我帮你争取到了几分钟 谢德
You owe me.
你欠我一个人情
Is that a tango I hear, Everett?
那是探戈声吗 爱维利特?
I think you owe me.
我觉得是你欠了我人情吧
You're a bit of a puzzle. What makes you say that?
你可真是个谜 从何说起?
A fundraiser for the Historical Society
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表