剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
It's the same handle
这与他的交♥友♥网♥站账号♥
as his OkCupid account... "@olderisbetter1962".
"@老来香1962"是一致的
He's selling
他在卖♥♥
antique jewelry, accessories...
古董珠宝 配饰...
The items are super eclectic,
这些珠宝风格迥异
it's almost as if...
就好像...
They were stolen from dead bodies.
它们是从死者身上偷的
Nice work, Zoe.
干得好 佐伊
Excuse me. Who are you?
打扰了 请问你是谁
Angie Everett, Everett Investigations.
安吉·埃弗雷特 埃弗雷特侦探社的
And you must be Stan.
你一定是斯坦吧
What's this about?
有什么事吗
Wondering where you were yesterday afternoon.
想知道你昨天下午在哪里
I was with my wife all day.
我一整天都在陪妻子
Does she know you're on OkCupid?
她知道你在用交♥友♥网♥站吗
Yes. We have an open relationship.
知道 我们是开放关系
Oh.
好吧
Well, can you explain this?
你能解释这个吗
I peruse yard sales.
我在做家庭旧货拍卖♥♥
Can you explain that?
那你能解释那个吗
There's four bags of salt missing.
那丢失了四袋盐
Roughly the weight of a human corpse.
差不多是一个尸体的重量
I maintain the parking lot in the winter.
我在冬天要维护停车场
Come on, it hasn't snowed in weeks. Where's the body, Stan?
少来 已经好几周没下雪了 尸体在哪 斯坦
Tell me, or I'm gonna
告诉我 不然我就
call my very good friend, Detective Mazhari.
打给我的好朋友 马茨里警探
No, wait.
不 等等
I sold it.
我卖♥♥了
You sold it? To who? This kid,
你卖♥♥了 卖♥♥给谁了 有个孩子
Greg something. He's a med student,
叫格雷格什么的 他是医学院学生
he needed bodies to practice surgery on.
他需要尸体练习外科手术
I figured it was a closed casket,
我以为那是盖棺服务
who's gonna miss it? It was an easy 800 bucks.
谁会想到这一出 八百块很容易赚到手
And where's this kid now?
这孩子现在在哪里
Pathology Lab,
卡林顿大学
Carlington University.
病理实验室
Thanks, Stan.
谢谢 斯坦
Who sells a body?
谁会卖♥♥尸体呢
Don't even get me started. How did Jacinta and Hanna take it?
提都别提 杰西塔和汉娜怎么样了
Like death warmed over. We're running out of time.
死气沉沉的 我们快没时间了
Leo's funeral service is in an hour.
利奥的葬礼一个小时内就要举♥行♥了
Stop! Drop the scalpel.
住手 放下手术刀
I didn't kill him. He was already dead, I swear!
我没杀他 他已经死了 我发誓
It's him. That's him. Grampie Leo.
是他 就是他 利奥爷爷
What do we do, call a hearse, or...?
咱们怎么办 叫一个灵车还是...
They'll never make it across town and back. Uh...
跨城区一个来回 来不及的
Here. Put these on. I don't like where this is heading.
戴上这个 我不喜欢事情的走向
Oh no! I think the security guard just saw us. Move it!
不好 我想保安看到我们了 快走
This thing's got a wonky wheel!
这东西车轮太难控制了
Could you have parked any further away?
你的车还能停得更远点嘛
Shut up! Oh!
闭嘴
I am so bleaching this car when I get home.
回家后 我得把车消个毒
It's a rental.
这是租来的
Hurry up!
快点
You've heard of rigor mortis?
你听过尸僵没有
Go, go, go!
快走
Hey, stop!
停下
Thanks.
谢谢
Sorry for your lost.
节哀顺变
Thank you. Thanks to coming.
谢谢你们 谢谢你们能来
Well, that's one grave crisis averted.
避免了一场严重危机
Sorry.
抱歉
Thank you so much. You saved us.
太感谢了 你们救了我们
Happy to help. What's happening with Carl?
很高兴能帮上忙 卡尔的事怎么样了
Michael Lukins just arrived to pick him up
迈克尔·卢金刚过来准备把他运走
and he's downstairs with Hanna right now.
他现在在楼下和汉娜在一起
Where the hell is it?
他到底在哪
I have no idea, but you... What the hell?
我不知道 但是... 什么鬼
...can't come in here and start yelling at me!
你不能就这样进来然后开始对我大喊大叫
How could you let this happen?
你怎么能让这种事发生
How could we let this happen?
什么叫我们怎么能让这种事发生
This is not our fault! Hanna!
这不是我们的错 汉娜
Your family is going to pay for this. What is going on?
你们家要对此付出代价 怎么了
I'm screwed! That's what's going on! Someone broke in
我完蛋了 就是这样 有人从车♥库♥
through the garage. They smashed the window
闯进来 他们砸碎了窗户
and unlocked the door. Is anything missing?
打开了门 丢了什么东西吗
Something's missing alright.
是有东西不见了
The body I was supposed to be picking up!
就是我要来搬运的那具尸体啊
Someone stole Carl White's body!
有人偷了卡尔·怀特的尸体
Let me get this straight. Two bodies were switched.
让我来理清一下思路 两具尸体被调换了
One went missing. You found that body,
有一具不见了 接着你们找到了那具尸体
and now the other one's gone? What is this, The X-Files?
然后现在另一具又不见了 什么鬼 X档案吗
It's looking more and more like the original body
现在看起来 原先的尸体互换
swap wasn't a mistake. OK, but why?
也许根本不是意外 好吧 可为什么
Michael, what was supposed to happen to
迈克尔 你们是打算怎么处理
Carl White's body?
卡尔·怀特的尸体的
He was supposed to be buried after his service on Friday.
他本来是应该在周五悼念结束之后下葬的
And what about Leo? He's being cremated in the morning.
那利奥呢 他在早上被火化了
What are you thinking?
你在想什么
Maybe somebody switched
也许是有人想换掉这两具尸体
the bodies so that Carl would get cremated instead of Leo.
这样一来被火化的就是卡尔而不是利奥
The reason being...?
那作案理由呢
Destroying evidence? Maybe Carl was murdered.
毁灭证据 也许卡尔是被谋杀的
Cremation would destroy any forensics.
火化可以毁掉任何取证
Which explains why they came
这也就解释了为什么他们
back to grab him a second time. OK,
会再次返回把他运走 好了
do not jump to any conclusions, please.
请你们不要妄下结论
I will look around, talk to the techs
我先到处看看 和技术人员了解情况
and I'll get back to you, OK?
之后我再回来找你们 行吗
What did the police say? They don't know anything yet.
警♥察♥怎么说 目前还没有任何发现
If you don't get Carl White's body back
如果你们不能在卡尔·怀特的葬礼之前
in time for his funeral,
把他的尸体及时找回来
I'm going to sue you guys for failing to keep custody of a body.
我会因为你们对保管尸体的失职而控告你们的
You'll be finished.
你们就完蛋了
This is awful.
太糟了
Just try to get some sleep.
你们先去休息吧
We'll stay on top of things and be in touch tomorrow.
我们会继续跟进的 明天再联♥系♥
Ok.
好
Let's go.
走吧
A potato chip, mayo,
土豆片 蛋黄酱
and cheese-slice sandwich, huh? What're you stressed out about?
还有奶酪三明治 你在紧张什么
I'm trying to figure out the guest list for my party.
我在努力确定我生日派对的邀请名单
Ellard politics.
埃拉德的规则
If I invite Lynn and Skylar, that means I have to invite
如果我邀请了林恩和斯凯拉 就必须邀请
their circle of tight-knit friends,
他们亲密的朋友圈
which includes twelve more girls,
这就又多出了十二个女孩
two of which I don't know, three I don't really like...
其中两个我不认识 有三个我不喜欢
Don't you dare tell anyone that. Honey, relax.
你不准告诉任何人 宝贝 放松
I rented Edge Park Hall. There's plenty of room for everyone.
我租下了艾基公园大厅 那里的空间足够了
Edge Park?
艾基公园
That place is huge! Only the best for my baby girl.
那地方挺大的 只此为我宝贝女儿
Hey, what's wrong, honey?
怎么了 宝贝
Talk to me. Nothing.
和我说说 没事
It's just that I'm used to having
只是我习惯了举办
smaller, more low-key birthdays.
小的 更低调的生日派对
But you want this party, right?
但是你想要一个这样的派对 对吗
Yes. Yes, totally.
是的 是的 百分百
Mom's so excited and you've done all this planning, so of course.
妈妈很兴奋 你又做了全套计划 所以当然了
It's gonna be great.
这派对会很棒的
Hey, Zoe.
嗨 佐伊
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表