剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
She's trying to make her mother happy,
她想让她妈妈开心
you happy, and still live her own life at the same time!
让你开心 同时还能过好自己的生活!
So I'm supposed to give her a pass, is that it?
这么说我应该就这么算了 是这样吗?
No.
不
I just want you to talk to her before you fly off the handle.
我只是希望你在发火之前先好好跟她谈谈
What are you doing here?
你这是要干嘛?
It's not even 8 a.m.! We've only got about 6 hours
现在连八点都没到呢! 还有六个小时就要比赛了
until race time. Early bird gets the worm.
早起的鸟儿有虫吃
What's all this? Alright, I tracked
这都是什么? 是这样
the dates of Eric's races against the postmarks
我把埃里克的比赛日期
on the envelopes of the threatening messages.
和恐吓信信封上的邮戳日期做了对比
First one came three months ago while the team was in Daytona.
第一封是三个月以前的 当时球队在代托纳赛道上
Let me guess: he lost the race. He came in fourth.
让我来猜猜 他输了比赛 他是第四名
Next came Winnipeg, Knoxville, Corpus Christi.
接下来是在温尼伯 诺克斯维尔和科珀斯克里斯蒂
Eric received a message at each one of those tracks.
每次比赛埃里克都会收到一封信
And he kept losing.
而他也一直输
So you're thinking something happened before Daytona,
所以你觉得也许在代托纳之前就发生过什么事
something the note writer knows about.
留信的人也知道的事情
"I KNOW WHAT YOU DID." And it must have happened here.
"我知道你做了什么" 一定是在这个时期发生的
How do you know that?
你怎么知道?
Each one of those messages was sent by mail,
除了艾米莉亚车♥库♥里的那条信息
except for the message in Emilia's garage.
其他的每条都是通过邮件传送的
That was obviously done in person. Not to mention the fire.
那次肯定是那个人亲自做的 更别说那场火了
So all we gotta do is figure out what happened
所以我们现在要做的就是查清楚
before the Daytona race.
代托纳的比赛之前发生了什么
I'll go shower.
我去洗澡了
You know, I'm pretty handy with the loofa.
你知道 我用洗澡海绵很在行的
Early bird doesn't get all the worms, Shade.
早起的鸟也不是所有虫子都能吃到的 谢德
Right.
好吧
Three months? That's a long time ago.
三个月? 那可是挺长时间以前的事了
Try and remember. Did you notice
努力回想下 你有没有注意到
Eric acting strange? It was before you went to Daytona.
埃里克行为异常? 应该是在你去代托纳之前
You know, come to think of it, that's about when it started.
现在细想下 差不多就是那个时候开始的
One day, he's fine; the next, he's acting all paranoid.
他有时候好好地 有时候就歇斯底里 疑神疑鬼的
Any idea what was bothering him?
你知道是什么原因吗?
No clue. He would just hide out in his motor home.
不知道 他就躲在他的房♥车里
I remember inviting him to
我记得邀请他来
my sister's birthday, and he just went nuts.
给我妹妹庆生 然后他整个人就发狂了
And when was that? Her birthday's on the 15th,
那是什么时候的事? 她生日是15号♥
so before that. OK, thanks.
所以应该在那之前 好的 谢谢
Let us know if you think of anything else.
如果你想起来其他事情一定要联♥系♥我们
Hey, wait a minute! There's his car too. What about it?
等下! 还有他的车 怎么了?
Well, he had it repainted around that same time.
大概就是那个时候 他把车重新喷漆了
So? Who takes a black '69 Mustang
所以呢? 谁会把一辆69代的黑色野马车
and paints it canary yellow?
喷成淡黄色呢?
Even worse, Mantella has a state-of-the-art paint room
更糟糕的是 曼特拉有当地最先进的喷漆间
on site, yet he farms it out to some random shop in Etobicoke.
但他把喷漆的工作随意外包给了在怡陶碧谷的一家店
"Otto's Bodies"?
"奥拓之躯"?
Eric showed up there at 6:30 a.M.
埃里克一早六点半在那出现
Before the shop even opened. Paid cash
这家店当时还没开门 支付现金
to have his car completely repainted. We're looking
把他的车重新喷了一次漆 我们在查
for a traffic incident that happened the night before.
前一天是否发生了什么交通事故
Alright. Oof! Oh, I tell you,
好的 噢 跟你说
I'm still sore from giving her at the gym last night.
我昨晚去健身了 现在身上还疼着呢
Ugh!
啊!
Alright, a single-car accident
好啦 单一车辆事故
involving a white sports sedan. Skidded out of control
事主驾驶白色轿跑 刹车失控
and hit a light post at 150km/h. We need a black Mustang.
以150公里的时速撞上了灯杆 我们找的是黑色野马车
Patience, my sun-kissed island friend.
耐心点 来自阳光小岛的朋友
"Eyewitnesses reported a black Mustang
"目击者报道一辆黑色野马
fleeing the scene at high speed."
高速行驶 从事故现场疾驰而过"
Two cars, high-speed crash; he was drag racing.
两辆车 高速碰撞 他这是飙车啊
If he clipped him, it's more than that. It's a hit-and-run.
要是他撞了他 可就远不止飙车了 那可是肇事逃逸
What's the name of the injured driver?
受伤的驾驶员叫什么?
"Danny Gibson. Immediately transported
"丹尼·吉布森 由于情况危急
to Memorial Hospital in critical condition."
立即被送往纪念医院"
So how is it that you know Danny?
你们和丹尼是什么关系?
We're friends of the family. It'll be a nice surprise
我们是他家里的朋友 对他来说可是个惊喜
for him. He doesn't get many visitors.
很少人来探望他
Danny, someone's here to see you.
丹尼 有人来看你了
Can I help you?
有什么我能帮上忙的吗?
Still dream about it sometimes.
有时候还是会梦到
You know, running through a forest
在森林里奔跑
or down a big hill.
从山丘上冲下去
It looks different. It's hard to explain.
反正很不一样 很难说清楚这种感觉
You think of getting a prosthetic?
你考虑过戴假肢吗?
They fitted me for one, but it's expensive,
他们找了个适合我的 但是太贵了
and insurance only covers part of it.
保险只会承担一部分费用
You're doing this all by yourself?
这些事情 你都一个人承受吗?
Mhm. Got no choice.
对 没别的选择
My parents died years ago, and my girlfriend...
我父母很多年前就死了 我女朋友...
she couldn't get past what happened. She's an EMT,
她无法接受发生的这一切 她是个急诊医生
she's seen how this ruins lives. So,
她知道这会毁掉人们的生活 那么
the night of the accident... I don't even remember it.
事故发生的那晚... 我想不起来
I mean, I remember how it started.
我是说 我知道是如何发生的
I stopped at a red light,
我在等红灯
and this '69 souped-up Mustang
然后那辆大马力的野马车
pulls up next to me.
在我旁边停下来
Revved my engine. He revved his back. And that was that.
我加速 他踩油门 就这么发生的
Did you get a look at the guy? Nah, it was too dark.
那看见那个人了吗? 没有 当时太黑了
Why, do you guys know who it was?
怎么了 你们知道他是谁?
No. Son of a bitch watched me
不知道 王八蛋眼睁睁看着我
crash into a pole and just...
撞上灯杆 然后就...
drove away. Who does that?
开走了 是谁干的?
Did you ever want to find him? Yeah, I used to.
你想过要找他吗? 当然 我想过
But now for what? So... so I can yell at him?
但又有什么意义呢? 就为了大骂他一通吗?
It is what it is.
事实如此 无法改变
I'm still here, so there's that.
我还活着 就是这样了
Poor kid. I feel for him. I don't get it.
可怜的孩子 真同情他 我不明白
I thought so sure Danny was the one sending the threats.
我之前还挺肯定 丹尼就是那个发恐吓信的人
We have to get to the track, the race starts in an hour...
我们得去赛车场了 比赛还有不到一个小时就开始了...
What are you doing? Look.
你干嘛呢? 看
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
你和我想的一样吗?
The blood in Emilia's garage...
艾米莉亚车♥库♥里的血...
Could come from a blood bag. Excuse me.
可能是血袋里的 打扰一下
Is it possible for blood to not have DNA in it?
血液里是否有可能没有DNA?
It's a bar bet.
我们喝完酒打了个赌
Ok...
好吧...
When people donate blood, it's separated into plasma
当人们献血时 血液会被分离成血浆
and red blood cells. And those red blood cells...?
和血红细胞 而那些血红细胞...?
Have no nuclei. That's where the DNA comes from.
没有细胞核 也就是说没有DNA
Dr. Palmer, who here in the hospital has access
帕尔马医生 医院里有谁能接触到
to blood bags? Lots of people.
血袋? 很多人
Doctors, nurses, and a variety of technicians.
医生 护士 还有很多技术人员
Anyone close to Danny? Why do you want to know that?
有亲近丹尼的人能接触血袋吗? 为什么这么问?
Please, it's important.
拜托 这很重要
I can't think of anyone in particular.
我想不出有什么特别的人
What's going on? Someone sent
怎么了? 有人用血
death threats written in blood to a client of ours.
书写恐吓信息威胁我们的委托人
The guy who did this to me, you know who he is.
那个撞我的人 你们知道他是谁
We think he's in danger. I already told you,
我们认为他现在处境危险 我已经说过了
I don't know anything. Danny, listen to me.
我什么都不知道 丹尼 听我说
The guy you were racing, he made a mistake, same as you;
和你飙车的那个人 他和你一样犯了错误
you really want him to die for it?
你真的希望他为此而死吗?
Your ex-girlfriend. You said she was an EMT.
你的前女友 你说过她是急诊医生
Jen...
珍...
she was always going on about how she wanted to find out
她一直都是很努力地想要知道
who did it, make him pay.
是谁干的 还想让他付出代价
She even had a cop buddy
她还有个警♥察♥朋友
of hers give her a list of Mustang owners.
给了她所有野马车主的名单
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表