剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Sonia's work. Gorgeous.
是索尼娅的作品 很棒
Stunning. Actually, that's why we're here.
非常美 实际上 这是我们来这里的原因
Someone stole her entire collection yesterday.
昨天 有人偷了她设计的整个系列的衣服
What? So we're talking to anybody who knows her.
什么? 所以我们正在和认识她的人聊
And who knows her better than you? She was your star pupil.
谁比你更了解她呀? 她以前可是你的得意门生
Who's about to become your stiffest competition. Stephan,we have to ask. I would never do that to Sonia.
但她马上就要成为你的强劲对手了 史蒂芬 抱歉 我们必须来问问 我绝不会对索尼娅做那样的事
Sonia is a star. I would never do anything to harm her.
索尼娅是明星 我绝对不会做任何事去伤害她
Why did you go after him like that? Isn't that why we came?
你为什么要那样对他穷追猛打? 我们不就是为这个来的?
You're the one who told me he's the most likely suspect.
告诉我他嫌疑最大的人不就是你吗
That was before I met him.
那不是发生在我见过他之前嘛
A little flattery goes a long way, huh?
稍微拍一下马屁 你马尾就翘上天了啊?
Is Stephan Caras doing a seriously-plus-sized collection for men?
史蒂芬·卡拉斯是开始做男士加大码正装系列了吗?
Yeah, we've met before. In the hotel hallway.
是啊 我们之前见过 在酒店的走廊里
Boss wants to have a little chat with you. Oh yeah?
我们老板想跟你们聊一聊 是吗?
What happens if we decline?
我们要是拒绝呢?
What happens if they decline?
他们拒绝的话 我们该怎么办?
It'd be a lot better if they didn't.
他们最好不要拒绝我们
You know I'm going to lose my job, right?
你知道我的工作要保不住了 对吧?
Is that really your primary concern right now?
你现在最应该担心的不是这个吧?
Hello. I'm Max Zangrilli.
你们好 我是麦克斯·赞格瑞里
Pleased to meet you. I'm Shade, this is Where's the van?
很高兴见到你 我是谢德 这是 那辆货车在哪里?
You're asking me? Yeah.
你是在问我吗? 是
You're the one they hired as 'security' to keep it safe,
他们花钱雇你当保安看管它的呀
so either you're totally incompetent
所以要么就是你完全无法胜任这份工作
or you're in on the score.
要么抢劫的事 你就是内鬼
Either way,I need to know what you know.
不管怎样 我要你把知道的都告诉我
We're looking for it, just like you.
我们也和你一样在找那辆货车
How'd a guy like you get connected with Sonia, anyway?
你这样的人怎么会跟索尼娅有关联呢?
A guy like me?
我这样的人?
What does that mean, "A guy like me"? What are you saying?
我这样的人 那是什么意思 你在说什么?
Never mind. He means "Mobster".
没什么 他的意思是 你是"匪徒"
Right? You mean mobster, right? Shh
对吧? 你是说他是匪徒 对不对? 嘘...
It's the last name, right? It's the last name. I'm an importer of high-value goods. I'm a businessman.
是我的姓 对吧? 是我的姓 我是高价值商品的进口商 我是一个商人
And just like all businessmen, I will do anything it takes
和所有的商人一样 我会不惜一切
to remain a businessman.
来维持自己的商人身份
Oh, like roughing up a helpless model?
比如说粗暴对待一个无助的模特?
Sonia told me. Look at their necks. Look at their faces.
索尼娅告诉我了 看看他们的脖子 看看他们的脸
They went to ask her a few simple questions, she went berserk.
他们只是问她一点简单的问题 她就暴怒了
She started hitting and scratching... And biting.
她开始乱打乱抓 还咬人
We were scared for our lives.
我们的生命受到了威胁
How did you guys get to her before we did, anyway?
不管怎么说 你们是怎么在我们之前接触到她的?
That's not your concern.
这不是你们需要关心的事
Your main concern right now should be:
你们现在的主要问题应该是:
Where is that van?
货车在哪儿?
I have no idea. I swear.
我发誓 我完全不知道
Look, we both want the same thing,
你看 我们要的是一样的东西
so why don't you let us go and we'll see what we can dig up.
所以为什么不放我们走 让我们看看能挖掘出什么来呢
You do the same and we'll get together later and share information.
你也做同样的事情 我们晚些集♥合♥ 共享信息
OK. OK, but getting that van is time sensitive.
好吧 但是找货车的时间可是很紧张的
You have six hours.
你有六个小时
And then I will come looking for you.
然后我就会来找你
They could have at least called us an Uber.
他们至少应该给我们叫个车吧
My god. Who were those guys?
天哪 他们都是些什么人啊?
The leader's name was Max Zangrilli.
头领叫麦克斯·赞格瑞里
And Becca? Is she OK?
贝卡呢? 她还好吗?
Yeah, she said if her fashion episode falls through,
挺好的 她说如果她这集有关时尚的节目失败了
she's gonna do a piece on incompetent investigators
她就要做一♥期♥关于工作能力欠佳
who should have their licenses revoked.
执照应该被吊销的私♥家♥侦♥探♥的节目
So... fine then.
那好吧
Why would someone like Max Zangrilli want to find the van so badly?
为什么麦克斯·赞格瑞里这样的人会这么想找到那辆货车?
He's obviously not interested in the clothes.
他显然对衣服不感兴趣
Maybe there was something other than clothing in there.
也许那里面不光有衣服
How would Sonia get mixed up with someone like that?
索尼娅怎么会和那种人不清不楚的?
Sonia doesn't take care of the business side. That's Pietro.
索尼娅不负责跟人谈生意 这应该是皮特罗负责的
Speaking of which, I looked into their financials.
说到这个 我调查了一下他们的财务状况
House of Valero isn't leveraged like a typical start up,
"瓦莱罗府"不像典型初创公♥司♥一样负债经营
they've been maxed-out on credit for months.
他们已经信用透♥支♥几个月了
It's not clear how they're paying for anything.
现在还不清楚他们都是怎么付款的
I think it's time for a talk with our client.
我想是时候和我们的客户谈一谈了
That was an awfully red light back there.
那儿可有个非常显眼的红灯
Are you OK? It's Jules.
你还好吗? 是茱尔斯的事
Becca thinks that she and Liam might be...
贝卡认为她和利亚姆可能...
I mean, she's 14.
她才十四岁
She's not even thinking about that yet. Right?
她都还没想过这个问题 对吧?
You know, it really looks like it's gonna rain.
这天看起来真的是要下雨了
Have you seen that new Ryan Reynolds movie yet?
你看瑞安·雷诺兹的那部新电影了没?
Is it hot in here or is it just me?
是这儿太热还是就我觉得热?
You know something.
你肯定知道什么
All I can say is, you shouldn't worry.
我能说的就是 你不必担心
You've got a smart girl there.
你女儿很聪明
What does that mean? Smart how? Worry why?
这是什么意思? 怎么就聪明了? 担心什么?
Just drive, Shade.
专心开车 谢德
Who's Max Zangrilli?
麦克斯·赞格瑞里是谁?
Let me guess. Money's a little short,
我猜猜 资金有一点短缺
so you decided to reach under the table
所以你决定试一试非法交易
to try and find some more?
看看能不能搞到更多钱?
Pietro?
皮特罗?
Did you think all these people worked for free?
你以为这些人都是做义工的吗?
Not to mention the cost of booking the closing night gala.
更别说还有订下闭幕式之夜的秀场席位有多贵
And the clothes!
还有那些衣服!
Persian silk, Limerick lace, Angora wool.
波斯丝绸 利默里克蕾丝 安哥拉羊毛
You're worth it, Sonia, but you're very, very expensive.
索尼娅 你值得这一切 但这真的非常非常贵
What are you saying?
你说什么呢?
Our only shot was to make this debut show a sensation,
我们的唯一机会就是让这次处♥女♥秀产生轰动
and appeal to the buyers.
吸引顾客
I needed to do that, I needed to make that happen,
我需要这么做 我需要帮你实现梦想
so I made a deal with Zangrilli.
所以我和赞格瑞里做了交易
What kind of deal?
什么样的交易?
When we imported the fabrics from overseas,
我们从海外进口织物的时候
we also brought in... other goods.
还带进来了... 其他商品
Smuggled them in, you mean? For a cash infusion.
你是说走私? 为了给公♥司♥注入资金
You told them about Estella. That's why they got there first.
你和他们说了艾斯黛拉的事 这就是为什么他们先赶到那儿
How could you do this?
你怎么能这么做?
Hey, I believe in your vision with all my heart,
我全心全意地相信着你的梦想
but vision costs money. I had no choice.
但梦想是要花钱的 我别无选择
What kind of goods are we talking about?
我们是在讨论什么样的货品?
The "Don't ask don't tell" Kind.
"不问不说"的那一种
I was supposed to deliver the van to Zangrilli,
我应该把货车开到赞格瑞里那去
but then Sonia hired you
但是索尼娅又雇了你们
to deliver the clothes. Sonia, wait...
运送衣服 索尼娅 等等...
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
你跟我是在想同一件事吗?
If Zangrilli had something illegal in there,
如果车里面有赞格瑞里的违法玩意儿
we just picked up a whole new whack of suspects.
我们就有一批新的重要嫌疑人了
Zoe found a match on the vehicle the robbers used.
佐伊找到了匪徒用的车
Grey SUV, unicorn sticker. She texted the address.
灰色多功能跑车 自带独角兽贴纸 她发了地址
You sure we shouldn't call Mazhari?
你确定我们不需要打给马扎里吗?
You think two masked gunmen live here?
你觉得这儿住了两个蒙面枪手?
There. That's the SUV.
这儿 那辆多功能跑车
Can I help you?
有什么我能帮得上忙的吗?
You did say one of them was a woman.
你的确说过他们其中一人是女性
Is this your vehicle?
这是你的车吗?
Yes.
是的
Any chance you have a violently unquenchable thirst for high fashion?
有没有可能你对高级时装有强烈的无法抑制的渴望?
We're private investigators.
我们是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Has your SUV gone missing in the last couple of days?
过去几天里 你的多功能跑车有没有失踪过?
No. Never left your sight?
没有 没离开过你的视线?
It was at the garage. The brakes were being done.
一直在汽车修理厂 它刹车失灵了
Which garage?
哪个修理厂?
McLuhan's. On Castlefield.
凯瑟菲尔德的麦克卢恩修车厂
Thank you. Cool sticker.
谢谢 贴纸很酷
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表