剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
They'll be suspended, but... officially,
他们会先休学 但是...官方表示
this was an act of The Ellard Eight. And as we all know,
一切都是埃拉德八人组做的 而我们都知道
they don't exist.
他们并不存在
Let me know if you'd like to sub again, Miss Everett.
如果你还想来代课的话记得找我 爱维利特小姐
I know the kids would be thrilled.
我想孩子们肯定特别兴奋
Um, I... I could speak to the students too if you'd like.
要是你喜欢的话 我也可以给学生们做做演讲
That won't be necessary, but...
那就没必要了 不过...
Thank you for your help. Yeah.
感谢你的帮助 别客气
How is she doing? Ah, she'll be OK.
她怎么样了? 她会好起来的
What did you say to her? I talked about
你跟她说什么了? 我告诉了她
what I went through with you and Mom. When a family breaks apart,
你和妈妈离婚时我的经历 当一个家庭分崩离析的时候
you have to look at the big picture. Sometimes,
你需要从全局来看
you gain as much as you lose.
有时候你收获的和你失去的一样多
She slipped me this.
她给了我这个
Looks like the Ellard Eight is gonna need a new
看来埃拉德八人组明年需要有一位
Number One next year. Just you,
新的"一号♥"了 只有你
not Liam, right? Maybe I'll
不是利亚姆 对吧? 或许我会
make him my Number Two! Just like Shade is to me.
让他做我的二把手! 就像谢德之于我一样
Very funny.
有意思
Listen, about Jules... It's OK.
听我说 关于茱尔斯... 没关系的
I'm glad she feels like she can talk to you. I don't wanna
她能对你敞开心扉 我也很高兴
get in the way of that. As long as you're comfortable with it.
只要你觉得舒服 我并不想阻止
Well, it surprised me too, but, also,
你这么说我感到很惊讶 但是
it's pretty cool. And I'm not promising
很棒 但我并不是说这件事不会烦到我
it won't bother me, but then, I won't ask.
但我觉得烦的时候 我也不会过问
I would expect nothing less. And you gotta promise
我也没期待别的 你要承诺
to tell me if I should be worried about something.
如果她告诉了一些我会担心的事 你要告诉我
You've nothing to worry about, Shade.
你没有任何可担心的 谢德
You did a good job with her.
你把她照顾得很好
What are you still doing here? Go home.
你还在这干嘛呢? 回家去吧
Zoe... I can explain.
佐伊... 我可以解释的
You fixed the door. Huh?
你修了门 啊?
It doesn't stick anymore. No. No, it doesn't.
它不会再卡住了 不 不会了
I like things the way they are, even if they're broken.
我喜欢事物本来的模样 即使它们是坏的
Especially if they're broken.
特别是 当它们坏掉的时候
But I must say...
但我不得不说...
an unstuck door isn't that bad.
一扇不会卡住的门还是挺不错的
Oh my God, I totally thought you were gonna fire me!
我的天哪 我以为你一定会炒了我的!
You know Shade's been on my case to redesign this place.
你知道谢德一直烦着我 要我重新装♥修♥这间办公室
Maybe it's worth considering. Do not tell him that I said that.
或许值得考虑一下 别告诉他我这样说了
Your secret is safe with me.
放心吧 我会保守秘密的
So honey, I was thinking about Brie and her dad.
亲爱的 我一直在想布里和她爸爸的事
Is that how you felt when me and your mom split up?
我跟你妈妈分开的时候 你也是这样的感觉吗?
It's weird. I guess...
这种感觉很奇怪 我想…
I appreciate it, you know. Like I see...
我很感激这件事 你知道的 我看到…
you and Mom are better apart. And I think the experience
你跟妈妈分开更好 而且我觉得这个经历
made me stronger.
使我变得更强大了
You're the strongest person I know, sweetie.
你是我认识的最强大的人 亲爱的
I'm turning on the TV.
我开电视了
Do your thing.
你该开始解说啦
Extra Long Shorts passes the ball the Buck Tooth.
长短裤把球传给了暴牙
Buck Tooth heads down the court.
暴牙运球往前推进
He passes it to Long Shorts for the lay up.
他又把球传给了长短裤
No wait, he fakes it. He's gonna dunk.
等等 这是个假动作 他要扣篮了
Buck Tooth scores!
暴牙得分!
Woo!
哇!
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表