剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Apparently, he works this neighbourhood, asking for change.
显然 他在这附近 讨要零钱
Hm... Hey look. Is that him?
嗯... 看 那是他吗?
Thanks.
多谢
Mr. Ledford?
雷德福先生?
We were hoping you could answer a few questions for us?
我们希望你能回答我们几个问题?
Cheeseburger and a double espresso. That's my going rate.
芝士堡和特浓咖啡 这是我的开口费
You got it.
没问题
This guy comes to me, offers me 500 bucks
这个人来找我 给我五百块
to go in and grab as many x-rays as I can find.
让我找到多少X光片就偷多少
He just... approached you on the street?
他就...这么在路上接近你?
Standing right there where you found me today.
就站在今天你找到我的地方
Why would anyone want x-rays?
为什么会有人想要X光片呢?
No idea. I got arrested and I never saw him again.
不知道 我被捕了 然后就再也没看到过他了
So he didn't hire you to break into Ken's clinic too?
所以他并没有雇你去非法闯入肯的诊所?
What, do I look like a career criminal to you?
怎么 我看起来像个职业罪犯吗?
It was a one-time deal.
就是个一次性♥交♥易
You remember what this guy looked like?
你还记得这个人长什么样吗?
Dark eyes, dark hair,
黑眼睛 黑头发
and he was smoking horrible cigars.
抽着很可怕的雪茄
Right. Didn't Ryan just say something about
好把 莱恩不是说有人在他的咖啡店
a guy smoking disgusting cigars at his cafe. One of his many complaints.
抽很恶心的雪茄嘛 他那诸多抱怨中的一个
Would you be willing to sit down with a sketch artist?
你愿不愿意坐在素描艺术家面前 描述一下那人?
Buy me another round and you're on.
再给我买♥♥一个就没问题
Yeah.
没错
Yeah-yeah-yeah, that's the guy.
没错 就是那个人
Yeah, he sat at the window a bunch of times over the course of a few days,
他几天之内有很多次都坐在窗边
and then he was gone.
然后就没来过了
How long ago? Last time I saw him was about a week ago, maybe?
多久之前? 上次我见他大概是一周以前?
So before the break-ins.
所以是在入室盗窃之前
Hey, check it out.
嘿 看看这个
That's Ken's clinic over there and if I really crane my neck,
那儿是肯的诊所 如果我伸长脖子
I can just make out the x-ray place
我能刚好看到X光诊室
But nobody would be able to see him.
但没人能看到他
Yeah.
对
Uh, ahem! Hey! Hey,
嘿! 嘿!
um, I got a surprise
我从收保护费的家伙那里
insurance rebate from the protection guy.
拿到了令人惊喜的保险折扣
Was that because of you?
是因为你们吗?
More like a friend of mine.
大概是因为我的一个朋友吧
Thanks.
谢谢
I sent the pic to Ken's clinic,
我给肯的诊所寄去了照片
but no one who works there recognizes him.
但在那工作的人都没有认出照片上的人
So our mystery Smoker cases
所以 在最近几日两间诊所
of both clinics for a few days making sure he isn't seen.
发生的盗窃事件中 神秘烟客都确保没有人看见过他
Then he hires Darin
然后他雇佣达林
to break into the x-ray lab and steal some old film.
闯入X光放射室然后偷走了一些老的底片
But Darin gets caught, so he hires someone else for Ken's clinic...
但达林被抓了 所以他又雇了别人去肯的诊所偷窃...
Who leaves behind
那人留下了一片美甲
a press-on nail with some weird flower on it.
上面有奇怪的花的图案
What is he after? I don't know.
他在找什么? 我不知道
But if he follows the same M.O., he'll look for...
但如果他两次走了同一个套路的话 那他一定会找...
another street person to do the second job.
另一个街头流浪汉去完成第二次的任务
Looking for a... female panhandler, maybe?
会不会他找了一个...女乞丐?
What is it, Zoe? The flower
怎么了 佐伊? 花的图案
looks familiar somehow.
看上去总觉得有点眼熟
Oh! It's not a flower. It's a Chinese character for music.
喔! 这不是花 是一个中文汉字 意思是音乐
They just made it look like a flower.
他们只是把它写得看起来像一朵花的图案
What'd I say? Was it good? Bad?
怎么了? 这发现是好还是不好?
It was good, wasn't it? Hm! Yeah! One for the Zo!
应该是好的 对吗? 太好了 给自己点赞
There she is. Music plus panhandling equals...?
她在那里 音乐加乞讨等于...?
Street musician with an attitude. What do you think?
有个性的街头音乐家 你怎么看?
That amp looks new. I bet it costs about $500.
那个扩音器看上去是新的 我打赌它值五百美元
Sounding good today. Thanks! Heh!
今天你听起来不错 谢谢
Oh! Wow! Thanks, there.
噢! 谢谢
Nice nails. Thanks! Yeah, they're good... good for playing.
很漂亮的美甲 谢谢 是的 它们对...演奏有好处
Except you're missing one,
但你好像掉了一个
and it looks a lot like this.
这个看上去和你的美甲很像
You want to tell us about the guy who hired you to do the break-in?
你想告诉我们是谁雇你干了入室盗窃的勾当吗?
Umph! Really?
真的非要如此吗?
Let me go!
放我走!
Dammit! Last chance!
该死的! 给你最后一次机会!
Who is he?
他是谁?
I'm not saying nothing about that clinic, OK?
我不会说和那个诊所有关的一切 好吗?
We didn't even mention the clinic.
我们并没有提到什么诊所
Call the police, get them to come get her.
打电♥话♥报♥警♥ 让警♥察♥过来带走她
Hold on, she dropped these.
等等 她刚才掉了这些东西
Oxy, some other pain killer...
含氧的药 一些止痛药...
But look at this no doctor's name,
但看看这里 没有医生的名字
no prescription number, nothing.
也没有处方号♥ 一无所有
Did you get these from the clinic?
这是你从诊所拿的吗?
That guy put me up to it. I found them in his cabinet, OK?
那家伙唆使我♥干♥的 我是在他的橱柜里发现这些的 行了吧?
Didn't Ken say they don't keep drugs on site?
肯不是说他们从不会把药留在诊所的吗?
He lied to us.
他对我们撒了谎
Thought you didn't keep drugs here.
我以为你不会把药留在诊所
I can explain. The same way you explained about Alessandro?
我可以解释 就像你解释关于亚力山卓的事一样吗?
Are you selling on the side?
你是不是在贩卖♥♥药物作为副业?
Is that why that thug calls you a "Friend"?
是不是因此那些暴徒才会称你为 "朋友" ?
Why he gave the money back
为什么他能够在你要求他之后
to the cafe owner after you asked him to?
将钱还给咖啡店主?
You know me better than that. Do I?
你知道我不是这样的人 是吗?
You want the truth? Follow me.
你想要知道真♥相♥? 跟我来
Hey! I was just, uh... It's OK. Just open it.
嘿! 我只是... 没关系 打开吧
You're right.
你是对的
We have been secretly distributing drugs from the clinic.
我们一直偷偷地从诊所分售药物
But not for profit.
但并非为了赚取暴利
Then why?
那是为什么?
Drugs are expensive.
药品很昂贵
Lots of people in this neighbourhood don't have coverage, so...
这个社区的许多居民都没有医保 所以...
we started an underground program
我们就开始了地下行动计划
where leftover medication could be donated back to the clinic,
通过这个计划 患者未吃完的药物能够以捐赠的方式回到诊所
for other patients to use.
之后供给其它患者使用
Redistributing medication is against the law.
重新分售药物是违法的
I'm a doctor first.
首先我是个医生
Even if it means working outside the rules.
有时候得行走在法律以外
There are other people involved.
还有其他人牵涉其中
My patients.
我的病人
I understand.
我明白
I gotta admit,
我不得不承认
you're a far more forgiving person than I would be.
你是个非常宽宏大量的人 这点我望尘莫及
What's that supposed to mean?
你这话什么意思?
The guy lies to your face and you shrug your shoulders.
这家伙当着你的面说了谎 你居然只是耸耸肩就过去了
After everything else he's done.
他可是做了那么多对不起你的事
Everything else? I know about the engagement.
什么事? 我知道你们订过婚
Who told you?
谁告诉你的?
It's amazing what you can find out on the internet.
互联网上能够查到你想要的一切 很不可思议吧
I expressly asked you not to look into Ken.
我特别关照过你不要去调查肯
I was concerned!
我只是关心你而已!
And for good reason, it turns out!
出于充分理由 事实证明了我的观点!
Oh, is that right? Yes, that's right!
这样对吗? 当然对了!
How can you trust that guy after he left you at the altar
你怎么可以相信一个把你一个人留在圣坛
and took off for Nigeria?
而自己坐飞机去尼日利亚的人?
You find out that we were engaged
你发现我们曾订过婚
and you assume that Ken ran off on me?
因此你就猜想是肯抛弃了我?
Isn't that what happened?
难道事情不是这样的吗?
No. I called off the wedding.
不 是我取消了婚礼
I left Ken at the altar, not the other way around.
我在圣坛丢下了肯 而不是他丢下了我
But Maz said he was the one who got away.
但麦子说他是"逃脱者"
He did. Cause I let him go.
没错 因为是我让他走的
I'm sorry. Forget I said anything.
对不起 忘了我刚才所说的话吧
Just drop me at the police station.
在警♥察♥局放我下来吧
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表