剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
And then they stretch them and twist them into strings
然后 把它们拉长拧成弦
for instruments. Which brings us to violins.
做成乐器 就成了小提琴
And Laura. OK, now I understand.
还有劳拉 好 我明白
Sorry. Wikipedia is like Satan's candy for me.
对不起 维♥基♥百♥科♥对我来说就是恶魔糖果
Anyway, Laura's Ameechee page went dark the day
总之呢 劳拉的社交页面在她失踪那天
she disappeared. Ditto on the credit cards, cell phone,
就停更了 还有信♥用♥卡♥ 手♥机♥
yada yada. Any friends, surviving family?
等等 朋友呢 家人
Her mother is alive, but currently has a front row seat
她妈妈还活着 但就快
in God's waiting room.
见上帝了
The Sunland Rest Home. Oh.
阳光之地养老院 哦
From her old posts, the only buds Laura had were
根据她发过的内容来看 劳拉的朋友
fellow musicians, and nobody else has come forward.
都是那些搞音乐的 没有人再关心过她了
Except our client. And as much as it pains me to admit it,
除了我们的客户 虽然让人难过 但这是事实
I think Nolan may be right; it is kinda cruel
我觉得诺兰是对的 让安东怀有虚假的希望
to give Antoine false hope. What about what he said
确实有点残忍♥ 那怎么解释他提到
about her sailing trip? How she'd never go out at night?
她的帆船旅行 她从不夜间出海
Or into a storm? Well, it does sound strange,
不在风暴天气出海 这确实有点奇怪
I'll admit, but... the bottom line is,
我承认 不过无法回避的现实是
we don't have any evidence that this woman is still alive.
咱们根本没有证据证明那个女人还活着
She is. What, so now
她活着 什么情况
you're sipping the KoolAid? Not Laura.
现在你倒全盘相信了 我不是说劳拉
This woman. Look, she's not even walking.
是这个女人 你看 她不是在走
She's actually stopped on the sidewalk. Almost as if
而是站在人行道上 看上去好像
she's looking over at the concert hall.
在盯着那边的音乐厅
Maybe she's lost. Or a tourist.
可能是迷路了 也可能是游客
Or maybe she knows someone in the building...
还可能她认识楼里的什么人
or in the orchestra. Someone who could identify her.
也许是乐队的什么人 有人能认出她来
No. I mean, maybe. Maybe you know her?
不 我是说可能 你可能认识她
No, maybe she does look a little like Laura. But, honey,
不是 我是说她可能有点像劳拉 不过
put me in a red wig and sunglasses and so would I.
我带上红假发和墨镜 搞不好也挺像的
Not a toy.
别当玩具玩
Sorry. You were saying?
抱歉 你刚才说什么
Just that they were in love.
他们相爱了
Everyone could see it before they did.
其实每个人都看得出他们很合
This photograph was taken yesterday, just outside.
这是昨天拍的 就在外面
Do you recognize this woman? No, should I?
你认识这个女的吗 当然不认识
You think she looks like Laura?
你看她像劳拉吗
Yes, actually.
还真有点像
And Laura used to always wear a blue scarf, but...
劳拉总喜欢戴一条蓝色围巾 不过
obviously that can't be her. I mean, Laura's dead.
这不可能是她 劳拉已经不在了
Thanks.
谢谢
I remember that blue scarf.
我记得这条蓝围巾
That poor, dear man. Antoine?
他真可怜 安东
They say time heals all wounds,
人们说时间能治愈一切伤痛
but don't you believe them. In fact, I heard...
你可别信 事实上我听说过
I probably shouldn't... Oh, it's... just us girls.
或许我不该说 就当姑娘们的闲聊呗
Rumour has it he's still paying rent on her apartment.
据说他一直在付她公♥寓♥的租金
Excuse me? It's like he's keeping
你说什么 就好像
a shrine to a dead woman.
他在给死去的女友做供奉
Isn't it romantic?
浪漫吧
That's beautiful.
太动听了
Chopin's Nocturne in E flat.
肖邦的降E大调夜曲
Laura's favorite.
劳拉最喜欢的曲子
Antoine, we're sorry, we...
安东 很抱歉 我们
haven't found anything to prove that Laura's alive.
还没有找到任何证明劳拉还活着的迹象
I know what I saw.
我知道我看到了什么
Who I saw. I know you want it to be true.
看到了谁 我知道你希望那都是真的
Have you never met someone...
你有没有遇见过一个人
someone so special you knew it was...
那么与众不同 相遇的瞬间你就明白
I don't know, fate... destiny?
我不知道该怎么说 宿命 天数
Call it whatever you want, but Laura and I
无论是什么 劳拉和我之间
had something magical. We understand...
有这奇妙的缘分 我们理解
No, you don't! And nothing you say
你们并不理解 无论你说什么
will convince me that she's gone.
我也不会相信她已经不在了
Is that why you're paying the rent on her old apartment?
所以你还一直给她的公♥寓♥付房♥租
I guess that's my way of keeping her alive.
这大概是我坚信她还活着的方式
After the funeral, I locked up her place...
葬礼之后 我锁了她的住处
haven't been inside since then. Even yesterday,
再没进去过 昨天也没有
after you saw the woman on the street?
你昨天都在街上看见那个女的
I drove over to Laura's apartment,
我开车去了劳拉的公♥寓♥楼
but... I couldn't bring myself to go in.
但我无法让自己进去
I sat parked outside, all day and night. Hoping,
我就坐在车里 等了一天一夜
praying she would come back.
不断祈求她回来
What if we go back to her apartment,
要不我们去趟那间公♥寓♥
and... go inside with you?
进屋看看 咱们一起
If she's alive and... came back,
如果她真的活着 而且已经回来了
there'll be signs. And if not...
总有迹象的 如果都没有
maybe it's time you let her go.
你也许该向前看了
Excuse me. Have you ever seen anyone from this apartment?
打扰了 你见过有人进出这间公♥寓♥吗
Oh, only been here a couple of months. But no, I guess
我在这里只待了几个月 意向中没见过
I always assumed it was empty. It's a great building.
我一直以为这是个空房♥间 这楼不错
Are you movin' in? Just checking on a friend.
你要搬进来 来看个朋友
Thanks.
谢谢
It's now or never.
一鼓作气进去看看
She hasn't been here. No one's been here.
她没来过 没人来过
It's just as I left it a year ago.
和一年前我离开时一样
We're sorry Antoine.
很遗憾 安东
I've been a fool. Believing in some fantasy...
我真傻 竟然相信幻觉
Don't be so hard on yourself.
别太难为自己了
She loved her record collection.
她生前爱收藏唱片
The top is open. So?
盖子打开了 然后呢
Well, there's dust and fingerprints on top,
盖子上有尘土 有指印
but the platter inside is clean. There's no dust...
里面的唱盘上却没有 没有尘土
This turntable's been opened within the last day or so.
说明就这一两天 转盘盖被掀开过
It's gone! What's gone?
不见了 什么不见了
Laura's favorite record. Chopin's Nocturne in E flat!
劳拉最喜欢的唱片 肖邦的降E大调夜曲
She always kept it on the turntable.
她总是把她放在转盘上
The cover's gone, too. She was here!
封面套也不见了 她来过
Whoa, slow down... Antoine...
等一下 安东
Laura is alive!
劳拉还活着
Laura was here. She had to be.
劳拉来过 只能是她
Let's not jump to conclusions. But no one else has a key.
别着急下结论 别人没有钥匙
They wouldn't need one. The lock on the apartment door
用不着钥匙 这间公♥寓♥的门锁
is a 1980's, two tumbler model. Anyone with a credit card
是八十年代的双芯款 拿信♥用♥卡♥
could crack it. What are you saying?
就能开门 你们想说什么
Someone... could be playing a joke on you.
可能是有人跟你开了个玩笑
No one I know would do something so cruel.
我不认识能做出这种狠心事的人
People do some strange things.
人心难测
Even now, you don't think she's alive.
到现在你们都不相信她还活着
Why don't I just write you
我是不是该给你们
a cheque, and we forget everything? I'll find
开张支票 这事就算了了 我得去找个
someone else who'll believe me.
相信我的人
It's not that we don't believe you.
不是我们不相信你
There's belief... then there's proof.
有想法 还要有证据啊
So what are you waiting for? Go find it.
那你们还等什么 去找啊
You know, maybe he's right. Maybe we haven't fully committed
知道吗 他没错 我们对这个案子并没有
to the case.
完全投入
I mean, sure, the circumstances surrounding Laura's disappearance
我是说 劳拉消失这件事处处都透着古怪
are a bit hinky, but if she didn't die
但如果她真的没死
in that sailing accident... then where is she?
没在帆船事故中出事 她现在能在哪里
I think I'll put a chocolate fountain in the office.
我想在办公室里摆个巧克力喷泉
Maybe take up pole dancing...
还可以玩钢管舞
shave my head... Uh huh...
剃光头 都行
Am I boring you? What?
我有这么无聊吗 说什么
No, I... swear to God
哦不 我肯定
we're being followed again.
我们又被跟踪了
Speed up! I did.
加速 加过了
So slow down. I did. But they're still behind us.
那减速 也减过了 还一直跟着
Hang on.
坐稳了
You see? It's nothing.
看到了 没什么事
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表