剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
This is my dad we're talking about. Make the call.
这事关我的爸爸 赶紧打电♥话♥
OK. Just... please, don't do that again.
我打 你别再来这么一出了
Sorry. Hm... No, it's OK.
对不起 没事
How's your leg?
腿怎么样了
Still hurts but... I think the bleeding stopped.
还很疼 好像不流血了
OK. Sit tight, I'm gonna head up to the road,
待着别动 我到公路上去
get some help.
找人帮忙
Sh... someone's coming.
嘘 有人来了
You better not be riding me, kid! It's cold
你最好别消遣我 小子 外面很冷
out here and I'm losing patience.
我可没什么耐心了
It's Pete! He's alive! What the hell?
是皮特 他还活着 这是怎么回事
It's those guys from the bar. And they have guns.
酒吧里那两个人 都有枪
We gotta get outta here.
我们得离开这里
OK, what are we doing? I can't outrun those guys.
现在怎么办 我可跑不过那俩家伙
We just have to hide... We're not going to make it.
我们找地方躲起来 会被发现的
What? No! You need to leave me.
什么 不会的 你自己跑
No, Shade. Angie,go get in
不 谢德 安吉 去有信♥号♥♥的地方
I'm not leaving without you, cell range to get help.
我不能丢下你 求助
You know I'm right. you just come with me
你知道我是对的 咱们一起走
Go. I'll be back.
快走 我会回来的
OK, I know you will.
我知道你会的
Guiet. You hear something?
安静 你听到什么了吗
Sounds like it's coming from over there.
听起来像是从那边传过来的
There it is. I can't believe it.
在这儿 简直难以相信
Watch him.
看着他
Where's the money?
钱呢
I told you, I don't know. Joe and Tom hid it.
我告诉你了 我不知道 乔和汤姆藏起来了
Stop messing with us, kid. You know that we've got
别跟我们耍花样 孩子 你知道的我们有
your mother's address. Shut up.
你♥妈♥的♥地址 闭嘴
Someone was here. Recently.
有人来过了 就刚刚
Whoever you are... show yourself!
不管你是谁 出来
Check it out.
看看这个
Must be injured.
肯定是受伤了
Go.
走
Let him go!!
放他走
Let him go, or he dies.
放他走 不然他就得死
Shadow! Shoulda stuck to hockey.
谢鬼影 你该继续玩冰球的
Get on your knees.
跪下
You heard them talking in the bar about the money they found.
你们在酒吧听到他们讨论他们找到的钱
Shut up.
闭嘴
And you grabbed Pete on the road, didn't you?
然后你在路上抓了皮特 是不是
You always had a mouth on you.
你总是这么会说
What're we gonna do 'bout him? We got no choice.
我们该拿他怎么办 我们没有选择
He knows who we are. Whoa. We didn't
他知道我们的身份 喔 我们可没
talk about killing anybody. What did you think
说过要杀人的事 你以为
was gonna happen? Stop!
会发生什么 住手
Think about this.
考虑考虑这个吧
Drop it.
扔掉枪
Angie... I got this, Shade.
安吉 我能搞定 谢德
Shoot her, Des! I don't know, Gord.
开枪打她 德斯 我不知道 戈德
She's not gonna shoot us.
她不会开枪打我们的
You're not gonna shoot us, are you, Princess?
你不会开枪的 是不是 公主
No, she's not! But I will!
不 她不会的 但我会
This way! Come on,
这边 快点
hurry up! Hurry up! Drop the weapon!
快点 快点 放下武器
Do it now! Go! Go! Go! Go!
立刻 走 走 走
It's OK, buddy. I got you.
没事了 兄弟 跟我走
You found this during the field exercise?
你们在野外演习时找到的这个吗
Yes ma'am. But you didn't report it
是的 女士 但你们没有上报
to your section commander. No ma'am. We decided
给你的区指挥官 没有 我们决定
to hide it, until we could figure out what to do.
藏起来 直到我们想好怎么办为止
Joe and I did. Pete wanted to report it, ma'am.
乔和我♥干♥的 皮特想要汇报这件事的 女士
Tom, don't.
汤姆 别这样
It's OK. There's no point in lying anymore.
没事 已经没有撒谎的意义了
And after the fight in the bar we thought Pete changed his mind
酒吧打架事件之后我们以为皮特改变主意了
and ran off with the money. I'm sorry, buddy.
然后带着钱跑了 对不起 兄弟
In the boys' defense, Colonel, when push came to shove
替他们解释一下 上校 在关键时刻
they did the right thing. Don't get me started with you.
他们做了正确的事 你们少来
You've done nothing but lie to me since the beginning.
你们从开始就一直向我撒谎
And it goes without saying I am deeply disappointed in you.
我不得不说我对你们十分失望
Report to the Master Steward. Dismissed.
向斯图尔德长官汇报 解散
Not you, Private Caplan.
除了你 二等兵卡普兰
The one thing these two did do right
他们两个做对了一件事
was convince me to issue you a leave pass for the weekend.
就是说服了我这周末给你放个假
Seems someone is very eager to see you.
看起来有个人很想见你
Hey! Oh my god!
嘿 哦 我的天啊
Mom! You scared me so much!
妈妈 你吓死我了
I know. I'm fine.
我知道 我没事的
Hey, uh...
喂 呃
Cuban cigars for real this time. If you hadn't
这次真得送你古巴雪茄了 要不是你
made that call to the base,
给基地打了电♥话♥的话
I don't think things would have turned out so well for us.
我觉得事情不会结束的这么好的
I'll take the cigars. But if I'm being honest,
我会收下雪茄的 但说实话
it was that daughter of yours. She made me do it.
是你女儿的功劳 她逼我这么干的
Really? Oh yeah!
真的吗 哦 真的
Yeah, she can be surprisingly persuasive.
她说服力惊人呐
Are you OK? Oh yeah, I'm fine.
你还好吗 嗯 我没事儿
Back on my feet in a couple of days.
过几天就能走路了
What does a missing army soldier have to do
一个失踪的陆军士兵和一个二十年前的
with a 20-year-old robbery? Find out this week
抢劫案会有什么联♥系♥呢 敬请期待本周的
on a very special Breakfast with Becca.
《与贝卡共享早餐》
Hey, Matt! Hey!
嘿 马特 嘿
Pretty exciting stuff! The network was so thrilled
太让人激动了 电视网很激动
they scheduled an extra hour for her.
他们給她多安排了半小时
Great! I'm gonna start dinner.
太好了 我去做晚饭
And by that you mean, "I'll go in the pantry
做晚饭是指"我去食品储物柜
and eat all the pretzels"?
吃掉所有的卷饼"的意思吗
Hey! It's just part of my process.
这是我做晚饭的一部分
Hey, Honey. Hey!
嗨 宝贝 嗨
I heard you were throwing your weight around down
我听说你跑到
at the police station. Uh, I was scared.
警局去了 我当时很害怕
I'm sorry.
对不起
No, don't apologize. It was brave.
不 别道歉 你很勇敢
And it made me think that, um,
而且让我觉得
maybe I've been underestimating you.
或许我低估你了
So... I got you something.
所以 我给你带了个东西
What is it?
是什么
An Italian phrase book? I never want you to feel
一个意大利短语集吗 我不想让你
like there's anything holding you back.
觉得有任何事能阻挡你
Especially me.
尤其是我
Thank you. Thank you, thank you.
谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢你
Hi Ken. I know things have been weird lately. I thought
嗨 肯 我知道最近事情有些奇怪 我觉得
I'd come by so we could talk.
我应该过来一趟 我们谈谈吧
Lemme know if that's a problem. Bye.
如果有问题的话告诉我一声 拜拜
Oh hey, you're still here! Hey! Yeah,
哦 你还在啊 嘿 嗯
we were just, uh... Talking.
我们正 说话呢
Talking, yeah. We were just talking about, uh...
说话 对 我们在谈论...
Current events. Current events, you know.
实事 实事 你懂的
It's a crazy world out there, eh?
世界真疯狂啊 是不是
And in here, apparently.
在这儿 很明显也很疯狂
Zoe, lock up for me, please? Mmhm! No problem!
佐伊 拜托帮我锁下门 没问题
See ya!
回头见
Did I just get you in trouble? Is that what just happened?
我是不是给你惹上了麻烦 是不是
Hey, Mel! Hey!
嘿 梅尔 嘿
Are you OK? I just heard. Ah yeah. It's just a scratch.
你还好吗 我才听说 嗯 只是擦伤
Well... are you free?
那 你有空吗
I feel like I need to see you.
我觉得我得见你一面
Um... It's a Jules night.
呃 今晚要和茱尔斯待在一起
I'm sorry, I forgot.
对不起 我忘了
Call me tomorrow, OK?
明天打给我吧 好吗
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表