剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
I see...
我知道了...
Angie and I used to see each other.
我和安吉的确交往过
But that was a long time ago.
但已经在很早以前的事了
Let me get you some more tea.
我去给你们再倒点茶
Thank you.
谢谢
Is she OK? Should I help?
她还好吗? 我要过去帮忙吗?
Let her... let her gather herself.
让她...让她自己忙活吧
She'll be fine.
她可以的
This is very sweet of you.
你真的很贴心
Farah doesn't get to see many people except for me.
除了我以外 法拉不大能见到外人的
Why not? Post traumatic stress.
为什么不? 创伤压力后遗症
Farah downplays the amount of abuse she suffered,
法拉对她所承受的虐待和苦难轻描淡写
but... Halfway across the world
但是...离她老公大半个地球了
from her husband and she's still terrified.
她现在还是觉得很害怕
So that's why you come here. She's afraid to go out.
这就是你要出诊的原因 她害怕面对外面的世界
Being a doctor means taking care of people
医生的职责就是照顾好病人
wherever they are and... whoever they are.
不管他们在哪...或者他们是谁
Like Alessandro Kostopoulos?
亚力山卓·科斯塔布勒斯也一样?
His nephew had an "Accident"cleaning his gun,
他外甥在擦枪的时候发生了点"意外"
and he landed on my doorstep, bleeding out.
躺在我诊所门口 鲜血直流
And you saved him.
然后你救了他一命
Did you report that gunshot wound to the police?
你把枪伤报告给警方了么?
It's the law, you know. I know.
这是法律规定 你知道的 我懂
But I can't have my patients worried that I'm gonna turn them
我不能让我的病人因为我要把他们通报给当局
in to the authorities. I'm a doctor,
而担惊受怕 我是个医生
and that means... working outside the rules sometimes.
这就意味着... 有时候得行走在法律以外
Would you like to come in for a drink?
你想进来喝一杯吗?
I'd love to... talk, catch up.
我很乐意...谈谈心 聊聊彼此近况
You're a client. I have rules about those things.
你是客户 我对这种事情是有原则的
You really don't have to keep looking into the break-in.
你真的没必要一直追究入室盗窃的事
Places get hit around here all the time.
这附近的地方一直都这样
Just last week, a specialist down the road got robbed.
就在上周 这条路上就有一位专科医生被抢劫了
Wait. Another medical clinic got broken into recently?
等等 最近还有别的诊所也遭遇了入室盗窃?
Yeah, but... I gotta go.
对 但... 我得走了
Now? Yeah.
现在? 是的
Oh, Ken... Your friend Alessandro.
对了 肯...你朋友亚力山卓
He's squeezing your neighbour, the cafe owner,
他在压榨你邻居 那个咖啡店老板
for every cent he's got. There's no clear end with guys like him.
压榨他的每一分所得 跟这样的人有首尾 终归不好
Oh. It's Angie. I gotta take this.
是安吉 我得接一下
Mmhm. Yeah! Excuse me one second.
好的! 等我一下
Hey, what's up? Hey.
嘿 怎么了? 嘿
Ken just told me that
肯刚刚告诉我
another doctor in Danforth Village got broken into last week.
上周丹佛斯村又有一位医生遭到了入室盗窃
That's two medical places in three square blocks in a matter of days.
数日之内 相邻三个街区的两家医疗诊所都发生了这样的事
There has to be a connection. You were talking to Ken?
这其中一定有联♥系♥ 你和肯谈过了?
Yes. And he had a perfectly reasonable explanation
对 对于亚力山卓称他为朋友这件事
for Alessandro calling him a friend.
他做出了完全合理的解释
He pulled a bullet out of his nephew.
肯帮他外甥取了一颗子弹
I'll have to remember that perfectly reasonable explanation next time I'm late.
下次我迟到的时候 我会牢牢记着这个完全合理的解释
Ken isn't who you think he is,
肯不是你认为的那种人
Shade. Believe me. He took me to see one of his patients, Farah.
谢德 相信我 他带我见了一个他的病人 法拉
She's too scared to leave the house...
她太害怕了不愿意离开屋子...
I'm sorry, are you out?
抱歉 你在外面吗?
Uh... The mystery woman!
啊...那个神秘女郎!
You're on a date! No!
你在约会! 没有!
No, that was...
不 那是...
That was Don teaching Jules how to make that popping sound
是老爸在教茱尔斯怎么样把手指放在嘴里
when you... put your finger in your mouth,
弄出爆破音
like... Like that!
像这样!
Nice one, Jules!
很好 茱尔斯!
You're not buying any of this, are you?
你完全不信 对吧?
Not even a little.
一点也不
I'm gonna go talk to the doctor from the x-ray clinic.
我要去和X光诊所的医生谈一谈
Someone must know something.
一定有人知道些什么
I... meant... to tell her.
我...打算...告诉她来着
Just... today... wasn't a good day.
就...今天...不是个好日子
Look...
听着...
I like you.
我喜欢你
The truth is,
事实上
I could come to like you a lot.
我很喜欢你
So if you're not seeing things that way,
所以如果你不这么认为
then...
那么...
Check, please.
麻烦结账
Thank you so much for meeting me, Dr. Thomas.
托马斯医生 很感谢你愿意见我
My receptionist told me you're investigating
前台告诉我 你在调查另一起
the other break-in near my clinic. You think they're connected?
在我诊所附近的入室盗窃 你觉得这两件事是有关联的?
It's a possibility. Could you tell me what happened?
很有可能 你能告诉我发生了什么吗?
I arrived and found the place trashed:
我到的时候发现整个地方都乱七八糟
drawers emptied, cupboards cleared...
抽屉空了 橱柜空了...
And what did the thieves actually take?
那些小偷们究竟拿走了什么?
Thief. Singular. They caught the guy.
一个小偷 单数 他们抓到那个人了
They did? When? Two days after the breakin.
他们抓到了? 什么时候? 入室盗窃的两天之后
But I'm told he's already been released.
但我被告知他已经被释放了
Why?
为什么?
Despite an array of computers and expensive equipment at his disposal,
尽管他当时可以随意处理一批电脑和昂贵的设备
all he took was a bunch of x-rays.
但他拿走的就是一束X光片
Like this.
像这个
Hardly the crime of the century.
完全不是什么大型犯罪
Separate break-ins at two medical clinics on the same block,
同一个街区两个不同诊所都发生了入室盗窃
and all that's missing are x-rays?
而且丢的都是X光片?
Why would someone steal x-rays?
为什么会有人要偷X光片?
The person looking to prove malpractice, maybe?
这人可能是想证明有人玩忽职守?
Building evidence for a lawsuit.
为诉讼提供证据
But why a walkin clinic? Ken does work the nightshift at the ER.
但为什么选免预约诊所呢? 肯在急诊室上夜班啊
Maybe he botched some guy's treatment and the guy's looking to sue.
也许他搞砸了某个人的预约 而这个人想告他
OK, all roads lead to Ken for you.
好吧 对你来说所有证据都指向肯
So the guy doesn't watch hockey, so what?
这个人不看冰球 那又怎么了?
Oh come on! Who doesn't watch hockey?
得了吧! 哪有人不看冰球的?
Besides, it doesn't explain the break-in at Ken's clinic
此外 这无法解释入室盗窃发生在了肯的诊所
or the press-on nail we found at the scene.
还有我们在现场找到的美甲
I'm gonna go talk to Maz.
我要和麦子聊一下
We need to find the guy who stole the x-rays.
我们要知道是谁偷了X光片
Hey! Hi! You're back!
嘿! 嗨! 你回来了啊!
Just leaving. What's up? Nothing at all. Zero.
刚要出门 怎么了? 没事 完全没有
Have you thought about trying yoga?
你有想过试试瑜伽吗?
Breathe, Zoe. Just breathe.
深呼吸 佐伊 深呼吸
You found something, didn't you?
你找到什么了 对吧?
Ken's got a secret identity. Gambling debts or something.
肯有个秘密身份 有赌债或者别的什么
At first, all I could find were accolades.
首先 我能找到的就只是他获得的荣誉
So many humanitarian awards and citations of honour...
那么多人道主义奖项和荣誉的引文...
Yeah, OK, OK...
好吧...
But then I started going back through his Ameechee timeline,
但随后我开始回顾他的社交网络时间线
looking back at the months before he went overseas.
追溯到他去海外之前几个月
Never trust a man with an open profile. And?
永远不要信任公开资料的人 然后呢?
Nothing. He deleted it all.
没有 他全都删了
Every post, every picture: gone for months.
所有的发布内容 图片 删了几个月了
So what's he hiding? I asked myself the same question.
他在隐藏什么? 我也这么问自己来着
So I went through his friends' sites, and...
所以我去看了他朋友的网页 然后...
Did you know he knows the Prime Minister of India?
你知道他认识印度总理吗?
Zoe just get to the point. OK.
佐伊 直接说重点 好的
Look. To the wedding
看 欢迎参加
of Dr. Kenneth Graham and...
肯尼思·格拉汉医生和
Angela Susan Everett.
安吉拉·苏珊·爱维利特的婚礼
This is the guy Maz said was arrested for the great x-ray heist.
麦子说 这就是那个因大量盗窃X光片被逮捕的人
Uh huh. What's with you?!
嗯哼 你怎么回事?!
You were acting strange the whole way over here.
你一路上都表现得很奇怪
Nothing! I just... found something out about a friend of mine.
没有! 我只是...发现了一些关于我一个朋友的事
Something I never knew.
一些我从不知道的事
Something they never told me.
他们从来都没告诉过我的事
OK! Anyways, he was released pending trial.
好吧 不管怎么说 他被释放候审
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表