剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Um, she has the night off.
她今晚不用上班
You know how she gets. I think she's lonely.
你知道她的 我想她可能是觉得有点孤单
Please don't tell her I said anything though.
千万别告诉她我跟你说了这些
Yeah, OK, honey. I'll see you next week.
好的 宝贝 我们下周见
Love you.
爱你
Yeah, lonely my ass.
孤单个鬼啊
What's going on?
怎么啦?
I have a standing sushi dinner date with Jules every Thursday.
我每周四晚上固定和茱尔斯一起吃寿司
It's a little thing we worked out between the two of us.
这是我们俩之间的小秘密
Now, Becca wants her to stay home.
现在 贝卡让她待在家
You think she's doing it on purpose.
你觉得她是故意的
Bad enough she forced me into this 90/10 split.
她逼我到这个地步已经够可恶的了
Now, she wants to take away the one thing I look forward to every week?!
现在 她还想把我每周的念想给夺走?!
OK, easy. I'm sure she'll be reasonable if you talk to her about it.
别激动 我敢肯定你要是好好跟她沟通一下 她应该能理解的
Oh, and I will.
我会的
Right after.
在这结束之后
There it is. You keep watch while I go inside.
就这里 你在这看着 我进去
Whoa, whoa, why do I have to be lookout man when it's cold?
喂 喂 为什么我得在大冷天的时候待在外面望风?
Can you pick a lock?
你会撬锁吗?
Fine.
好吧
What?!
怎么了?
Eric is here, get out of here! What?!
埃里克回来了 快出来! 什么?!
Angie!
安吉!
Hey! Eric!
嗨! 埃里克!
What are you doing here? It's after hours.
你在这干嘛? 已经下班了
Uhhh, my partner and I
呃 我搭档和我
were looking for clues in the garage. We thought
正在车♥库♥里找线索 我们想
whoever wrote that message might have dropped something.
写下那条信息的人可能会遗留下什么东西
Did you find anything?
有什么发现吗?
Actually, it's locked. Could you let us in?
其实 车♥库♥锁上了 你能帮我们进去吗?
Sure. I have a spare key in here.
当然 我这有一把备用钥匙
You know what? I just remembered
知道吗? 我刚想起来
I've already got one. But I don't know how to turn on the lights.
我也有一把 但我不知道怎么开灯
There's a switch on the wall by the door.
开关在门边的墙上
Right. Of course there is.
对 是在那
Hahahaha! Where's your partner?
哈哈哈! 你搭档呢?
Why is this open? Wait, Eric,
这门怎么开着? 等等 埃里克
umm... Wait! I...
嗯...等等! 我...
Sorry. Where did you say your partner was?
对了 你刚刚说你搭档在哪儿?
She's in the garage. We could really use your help.
在车♥库♥ 我们真的需要你的帮助
Ok.
好吧
Oh, hey.
嗨
You guys are in a lot of trouble.
你们惹上大♥麻♥烦了
Yeah, join the club.
没错 你也有麻烦了
Ready to explain why you've been lying to us?
准备好解释一下为什么要对我们撒谎了吗?
How long has this been going on?
这种情况持续多久了?
I don't know. A while. Why didn't you tell me about this?
我不知道 有段时间了 为什么之前不告诉我这些?
Didn't think it was important.
我觉得这并不重要
Didn't think it important to tell me someone was after you?!
你觉得有人在跟踪你这件事不重要不应该告诉我吗?
It's nothing, OK? It's just some crazy fan.
这没什么 好吗? 就是个狂热的粉丝而已
These don't sound like they're from a fan.
这些看起来不像是粉丝写的
Stalker then. Didn't you
那就是跟踪狂 难道你
have stalkers when you played pro hockey?
打职业冰球的时候没有人跟着你吗?
Did you bother to figure out who each one was?
你会去花时间查清楚那些人是谁吗?
Is this why you've been losing races?
这就是你一直输比赛的原因吗?
Because you're worried about this?
因为你担心这些东西?
It's always about the races with you, isn't it?
对你来说 这些都是因为比赛 不是吗?
Well, don't worry. I'm still going to drive tomorrow.
别担心 我明天还是会去参赛的
Eric, wait.
埃里克 等等
He's hiding something.
他在隐瞒什么
Oh yeah. But how do we figure out what it is?
肯定是 但我们怎么查出来他在隐瞒什么呢?
Maybe this will help.
或许这个能帮我们
Maz just got the blood results back from the lab.
麦子刚刚从实验室拿到血液检测报告
That's good news.
这太好了
OK, this is for you.
好了 这是你的
And this is for you. What's this?
这个是你的 这是什么?
My sponsor form for the 10K. Pony up, Puck Boy.
十公里马拉松慈善赛赞助表 来一发吧 冰球先生
Well, you realize that 10K is no picnic, right?
你应该知道十公里其实挺难跑的 对吧?
Why does everybody keep saying that? I have a gym membership.
怎么每个人都这样说? 我办了张♥健♥身卡
So what? I got a library card, doesn't mean I use it.
那又怎么样? 我还有借书卡呢 但并不意味着我就会去借书啊
You have a library card? Mhm.
你有借书卡? 嗯
What do they mean, there's no DNA?
这是什么意思 什么叫没有DNA?
Yeah. Thought you'd like that. How can blood have no DNA?
我就知道你应该会喜欢这一点 血液里怎么会没有DNA呢?
What am I? Trapper John M.D.? How would I know?
我又不是电视里的特拉博·约翰医生? 我怎么会知道?
There you are. I heard you were coming in.
你们在这儿 我听说你们过来了
Shade. Nolan.
谢德 诺兰
See you brought the sunshine back with you.
看来你把那里的阳光也带回来了
Sorry didn't call last night, I got caught up with this case.
抱歉昨晚我没有打给你 我被这个案子绊住了
Right back at it as usual. Yep. I'll call you later.
跟往常一样 一回来就投入工作啊 是啊 我晚点再联♥系♥你
Mm-hmm.
嗯
I need to talk to the lab tech who prepared this report.
我得跟出具这份报告的实验室技术人员谈谈
Of course you do. After me.
当然可以 跟我来
Hey, sorry to hear you got sick.
听说你病了
What? It's the tropics, man.
什么? 那可是热带 兄弟
You gotta be careful down there. One time,
你在那儿的时候可得小心 有一次
I bought a chicken skewer off a street vendor in Jamaica.
我在牙买♥♥加的一个路边摊上买♥♥了根鸡肉串
They basically had to repaint
吃了之后
my entire hotel bathroom. Who told you I got sick?
拉肚子拉到整间浴室都是 谁告诉你我病了?
That why you're back early, isn't it?
不然你为什么回来那么早呀 不是吗?
Right.
没错
Uh, I gotta... Good.
呃 我得... 去吧
Ha! That's good! Hey! Shadow! Grab a glass and join us.
这太好了! 嘿! 谢无常! 来跟我们喝一杯吧
Becca, what are you doing here?
贝卡 你在这儿干什么呢?
I'm waiting for Jules to call. I figured I'd drop by
我在等茱尔斯的电♥话♥ 我想我应该过来
and tell you guys the news.
告诉你们这个消息
They're greenlighting my show! Really?
我的脱口秀获批了! 真的吗?
They're announcing it tomorrow!
他们明天就会宣布!
What do you mean, "Waiting for Jules to call"?
你刚刚说的"等茱尔斯的电♥话♥"是什么意思?
Oh, she went to the mall with her friends.
她和朋友去逛商场了
I thought you knew.
我以为你知道呢
Aren't you gonna congratulate me?
你不打算祝贺祝贺我吗?
Yes! Congratulations! Thank you!
当然要了! 恭喜你! 谢谢!
I thought you two were hanging out tonight.
我以为你们两个今晚一起出去了呢
No. I had a network meeting. It's been planned for a week.
不 我有个视频会议要开 一个星期前就决定了
Oh! That's her.
噢! 是她的电♥话♥
I can't wait to tell her the good news.
我等不及要告诉她这个好消息了
Bye, Don. Bye, sweetie.
再见 唐 再见 亲爱的
Bye, Shadow. Alright.
拜拜 谢无常 拜拜
I'll tell Jules that you say hi!
我会替你跟茱尔斯打招呼的!
Yeah. Um, Becca,
好 嗯 贝卡
congratulations.
恭喜
Thank you.
谢谢
You wanna tell me what that was all about?
想跟我谈谈这是怎么一回事吗?
Jules and I were supposed
茱尔斯今晚本来应该和我
to have dinner tonight. And she chose
一起吃晚餐的 但是她却
her friends instead? I'll call the news desk at the Star.
选择和她朋友一起? 我是不是应该跟星报的新闻平台说说这件事
She told me she was hanging out with Becca.
她告诉我她要和贝卡一起出去的
She lied to me.
她对我撒谎了
OK. But she's a teenager,
但她还小
it kind of comes with the territory.
这事对她来说很正常
Really!? I don't remember
是吗? 我记得
this laissez-faire attitude the night I took your truck over
我开了你的车去希瑟·曼奇尼家那次
to Heather Mancini's house. You broke my tail light!
你可不是这种自♥由♥放任的态度 那次你可是把我车的尾灯撞坏了!
I did not break your tail light. Mom broke
不是我撞坏的 是老妈撞坏的
your tail light. She backed into a pole in the parking lot
她倒车的时候撞到了超♥市♥停车场里的一根柱子上!
of the IGA! It's why she bought you those fudge cookies
这就是她连续给你买♥♥了两星期
for two months. Alright, alright, fine, but...
软糖饼干的原因 好吧 不说这个了 但是...
this is a different situation How is this different?!
现在情况不一样嘛 怎么不一样了?!
Because Jules is struggling with this custody arrangement!
因为茱尔斯正疲于应付监护权的问题!
Same as you.
和你一样
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表