剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
We have two new witnesses who claim Kyle was paranoid,
我们有两个新的证人可以证明凯尔生性多疑
his mistress and a neighbour.
分别是他的情妇和一个邻居
Apparently his alarm was on all the time.
很显然他的警报器一直就开着
What does this have to do with you and the picture of juror number five?
这和你还有五号♥陪审员的照片有什么关系?
Nothing. We already took care of that.
没有 我们已经解决了那件事
But we discovered the cleaning lady didn't have the alarm code,
而且我们也发现他家的清洁女工没有警报器的密♥码♥
which suggests that someone turned it off during the night.
这就表示 有人在晚上把警报器关了
Which means Kyle may have let in his own murderer.
也就意味着是凯尔自己让凶手进来的
Who asked you to do this? We were just being thorough.
谁让你调查这些的? 我们只是想追根究底
You work for me, not the defence.
你是为我工作 而不是为辩方
But you might be sending an innocent woman to jail.
但你可能将一名无辜女性送进监狱
Look at all the evidence!
看看这些证据
The unsubstantiated accounts of a jilted ex-lover and a stalker?
你们是要我相信一个被抛弃的前情妇和一个跟踪狂的未经证实的证词?
Isn't this at least worth taking a look at?
难道这些证据不值得让你至少看上一眼吗?
I mean, don't you wanna file a... get an injunction to...
我的意思是 难道你就不想提出一个...或者发出一个禁令来...
to... stop the court from doing what it does?
来... 要求法♥院♥停止正在做的事情吗?
I am a prosecutor. It's my job to convict her,
我是检察官 我的职责是确认她有罪,
not to root around for conspiracy theories.
不是为了所谓的阴谋论而去翻案
So you're not gonna do anything?
所以你不打算继续调查下去?
Now that you mention it, I am.
既然你都这么说了 我想是的
You're fired.
你们被解雇了
Joke's on her. The job was already over.
她闹了个大笑话 这工作早就已经结束了
Look, I know you were hoping for a long-term relationship,
听着 我知道你希望和她建立长♥期♥合作关系
but we're better off without her.
但是没有她我们会更加好一点
We don't need Mel. We need evidence that proves our theory.
我们并不需要梅尔 我们需要证据去证明我们的理论
You're still convinced Nancy's innocent.
你始终相信南希是无辜的
I don't know. But I won't be able to sleep at night without knowing for sure.
我不知道 但事情没得到确信之前 我晚上会睡不着觉的
Yeah, so what do we do?
是的 那么接下来我们该怎么做?
We talk to her. We tried that already.
我们去找她谈谈 我们已经尝试过了
Not Mel. Nancy.
不是梅尔 是南希
This is highly unorthodox.
这非常不合常理
You got another ace up your sleeve?
难道你有其它好办法吗?
We only need five minutes.
我们只需要五分钟
Sid? What's going on? It's OK.
西德 发生了什么事? 没事的
Here we go.
来坐吧
I'm Angie Everett. This is my partner, Matt Shade.
我是安吉·爱维利特 这位是我的搭档 马特·谢德
Do you mind if we ask you a few questions?
你是否介意我们问一些问题?
The alarm in your house.
装在你家的警报器
Was it on the night that Kyle was killed?
在凯尔被杀那晚也是开着的吗?
Well, I'm sure it was. And you didn't turn it off?
我想是的 那你没有把它关上吧?
To leave, take a walk?
然后离开 去外面逛逛?
I wasn't lucid enough to leave my room,
我那天人不够清醒 所以没法离开房♥间
let alone the front door.
更别说到前门那里去了
When the maid arrived in the morning, the alarm was switched off.
清洁女工早上来的时候 警报器是关着的
Now according to our sources, she didn't have the code.
目前根据我们的消息来源 她不可能有解除警报的密♥码♥
So if you didn't disable it,
因此如果你也没有解除警报器
then Kyle most likely did. Possibly to let someone in.
那么就只有凯尔最有可能做到了 极有可能的是 他让人进家门了
Wait, are you saying... Wait. Wait. Wait.
等等 你是说... 等等 等等
Just stop right there, OK? The interview's over. Guard!
就此打住 好吗? 面谈结束了 警卫!
Sid... It's OK. No. No.
西德... 没事的 不 不
It's fine. Would you take Mrs. Blunton back to her cell?
没事的 你能带布兰顿太太回她的牢房♥吗?
No, Sid, wait, please... No. No. No.
不 西德 等等 求你了... 不 不 不
They're... no. It's OK.
他们...没事的
Trust me. It's OK. OK.
相信我 没事的 好吧
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
How dare you give my client false hope like that?
你怎么胆敢给我的委托人这样的虚假希望?
False hope? Her alarm... Was turned off. At 11:17 PM.
虚假希望? 她的警报器... 那天晚上11点17分被关闭了
Wait. You know about that? From the alarm company records.
等下 你知道这事? 从警报器公♥司♥的记录得知的
I'm her defence attorney. What the hell do you think I've been doing?
我是她的辩护律师 你们以为我不干活的吗?
Then why haven't you raised it in court?
那你为什么不在法庭上提出这一点?
Nancy Blunton doesn't remember a single thing that happened after 9:30 PM.
那天晚上九点半之后发生的事 南希·布兰顿一点都不记得了
If I bring up the alarm, the prosecution will attack her character all over again,
如果我提及警报器的事情 检方会再次抓住她这点不放
and that works against everything I'm building.
这就和我为她建立的说辞不符
You think she did this.
你认为她杀了人
My job is not to judge.
我的工作不是判决
My job is to deliver the best possible outcome for my client.
我的工作是为我的委托人最大可能地争取到最好的结果
By throwing in the towel and gunning for a lesser sentence.
通过认罪服输 得以少判一点刑
That woman may be innocent, and you're leaving out
那个女人可能是无辜的 而你却遗漏了
the fact that Kyle may have let someone else in.
凯尔可能让别人进了家门的事实
A reasonable doubt only exists when there's another suspect.
这是有其他嫌疑人的话才会存在的合理怀疑
You want to help Nancy?
你们想帮助南希?
Find someone else who could have done this.
找出其他有可能的谋杀者
Otherwise, I suggest you stay the hell away from this court.
要不然 我建议你们离法庭远远的
Whoa. A three croissant morning. Trouble in lawyer land?
哇喔 一早吃三个可颂 律师那边进展不顺?
No, it's all good, dad. By all good I mean we got fired.
不 老爸 一切都好 我的意思是 我们被解雇了
Oh, I'm sorry, Matt.
我很抱歉 马特
I assume there's a principled reason.
我猜是因为原则性问题
What if I told you I believe Nancy is innocent?
要是我告诉你我认为南希是无辜的会怎样?
Considering that you were working for the prosecution,
鉴于你之前为检方工作
I'd say this whole getting-fired thing is starting to make sense.
我想被解雇这事儿有一定道理
Angie and I found evidence in her favour, but it's not enough.
安吉和我找到了些对南希有利的证据 但是远不够
Some mountains are too big to climb, son.
儿子 有些山不是那么容易登上的
Take it from me, a man needs to know when to cut his losses.
学学我 一个男人需要知道何时放手
Trouble in Shona land?
肖娜那边进展不顺利?
Yeah, it uh... remains unexplored territory.
嗯 那...那片领地还未开♥发♥
And what about your date on Saturday?
那你周六的约会呢?
No, there is no date. Turns out she just wanted me
不 没有约会 事实上她只是想让我
to go over next year's business plan for the Red Bird.
理理红鸟餐厅明年的商业计划
Well, it's a long game, Dad.
好吧 长途漫漫啊 老爸
You still have time for a comeback.
你还有时间东山再起的
Yeah, well... probably just as well.
大概吧
You called it, son.
你说过的 儿子
Business and pleasure don't mix.
公务与私事不要混为一谈
Hey. What's up? Sidney said we needed
嘿 怎么了? 西德尼说过我们需要
to find another suspect for Kyle's murder, right?
给凯尔的谋杀案找到另外的嫌疑人 对吧?
What if the motive wasn't personal, it was business?
要是动机不是因私 而是因公呢?
He screwed someone at work, but not in the literal sense?
他搞了工作上的某个人 但此"搞"非彼"搞"?
Eleanor Brown said, "Work was his other wife"
埃莉诺·布朗说过 工作是他的另一个老婆
What if he pissed off the wrong client?
如果是他惹错了客户呢?
Sadie Tufts said she secretly copied all his files.
萨迪·塔弗茨说过她偷偷地拷贝过他所有的文件
Maybe she still has them on a hard drive?
说不定她还留在硬盘里?
Alright, I'll give her a call. I'll see you at the agency.
好的 我去打个电♥话♥给她 和你在办公室碰头
Thanks, dad. OK. Have a good one.
多谢了 老爸 好 工作愉快
Sadie didn't tell you what any of this stuff was?
萨迪一点没告诉你这些文件都是什么吗?
No. She didn't know.
没 她不懂这些
She just copied it off Kyle's computer.
她只是把它们从凯尔的电脑里拷贝下来而已
Well, this is hopeless!
简直绝望!
I mean, none of us know anything about finance. Then let's get some help.
我们没人懂金融 那我们叫外援吧
Who do you know who's an expert at screwing people over financially?
你认识的人里面 是不是有一位专家很擅长在金融领域把别人搞得团团转?
No. No way.
不 没门
Do not make me do this.
别逼我这样做
"Happiness is a continuation of happenings which are not resisted."
"幸福是未曾反抗的事件的延续"
Deepak Chopra.
引自印度作家乔布拉
I need your accounting expertise,
我需要你的会计学知识
not a philosophy lesson.
而不是来上哲学课
You flatter me. But you're wasting your time.
过奖了 但你是在浪费时间
There's the exit. You said yourself
出口在那儿 你自己说过
that Nancy didn't do it. I managed to track down Kyle's work files.
南希没杀人 我成功找到了凯尔的工作文档
I've got bank records and trade confirmations,
我拿到了银行记录和交易确认信息
loan contracts... And you think
贷款合同... 你觉得我能
that I'm going to magically find a new suspect in there?
魔法般地用这些资料找出个新嫌疑人?
It's worth a shot.
这值得一试
I mean, you know more about this than anyone on Sid's defence team.
你比西德的辩护团队里任何一个人都懂金融
If we can produce new evidence
如果我们能找到些新的证据证明
that Kyle left a shady finance trail,
凯尔在公♥司♥财务上做过手脚
then maybe we can raise the spectre of other suspects.
也许我们能扩大对其他嫌疑人的搜索范围
My jury tampering plan was so much simpler.
我那贿赂陪审团的计划要简单多了
Are you gonna help us or not?
你到底帮不帮我们?
For you, a special rate. Double.
给你个优♥惠♥价 双倍
You know, there was a time when my dad believed in you.
你知道吗 曾经有段时间我爸信任过你
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表