剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
when she's organizing protests. Oh, that sounds civil!
她会和我沟通 哦 那听起来很文明
Everyone has a right to free speech.
每个人都有自♥由♥表达的权利
Remember what time the protest ended?
那你记得抗♥议♥结束的时间么?
Uh, about 6:30. Did you see this kid there?
额 大概是下午六点半 你有看见这孩子在那儿么?
Nope. Never seen him before.
没 从没看见过他
Thanks.
多谢
The protest ended at 6:30, Josh said he met Mary at 5;
那场抗♥议♥六点半就结束了 josh说他和玛丽五点见的面
slam dunk. The kid's story doesn't hold water.
扣篮得分 那孩子的说辞根本站不住脚
They could have met up after the protest. Josh did say
他们有可能抗♥议♥活动结束后见面的 josh可是说
they were up all night. Come on.
他们整夜都在 得了吧
That kid doesn't have that kind of stamina.
那孩子可没那种耐力
We need more proof than a wonky timeline to get Frame
要让frame和玛丽摆脱困境 一份摇晃的时间线
and Mary off the hook. What about Josh's statement
远不够 那josh给警方的那份供述呢?
to the police? You said yourself it sounded rehearsed.
你说过它听起来像演练过
Maybe somebody's pulling his strings.
可能有人背后操控着他
Making a false statement is no joke. I mean, Whoever it is
作伪证可不是开玩笑的 我的意思是
would need to have something big on him.
无论幕后是谁 一定抓住了他的大把柄
Maybe they do.
说不定他们真有
Hey, Jules! I got ice cream from Ed's!
嘿 jules! 我从埃德家买♥♥了冰淇淋!
Oh jeez! I left my phone in the car. Can you go?
哦天!我把手♥机♥落车里了 你能去取下么?
Sure. Never mind,
当然 没关系
it's, uh... it's right here. OK. Well,
它...额...就在这儿 好吧
check your pocket before you hit the panic button
下次拉恐慌警报前最好
next time. Sorry.
检查下你口袋先 不好意思
Hey, Liam.
嘿 liam
Evening, Mr. Shade. Is that a...
晚上好 谢德先生 那是...
is that a new coat? Looks... it looks sharp.
是新风衣么? 看起来...看起来很犀利
You always have sharp coats... Stop saying coats, Liam
你一直穿着很犀利的风衣 别再说风衣了
and help me scoop ice cream. OK!
liam 过来帮我挖冰淇淋 好的!
Hi. Ahem! Hey. Where's your grandpa?
嗨 老爹 嗨 你爷爷呢?
Uh, he went to bed. I thought you and Angie
他睡了 我以为你和安吉还在
were still working the case. Uh, that's actually
忙案子的事 这就是我们
why we're here. We need to talk to you.
回来的原因 我们需要和你谈谈
About Miss Sinclair. Yeah, the story is all over school.
是关于辛克莱老师的事啊 也是啊 这事传得人尽皆知
There's even an article in The Ellard Voice.
《埃拉德之声》上还有一篇真假难辨的新闻
Ah, sorry about that. We tried to stop that from happening.
真的不好意思 我们原本可以阻止的
Now I get why you couldn't tell me.
现在我明白你为什么没有告诉我了
Maybe you can help us, honey. What can you tell me about Josh?
亲爱的 或许你可以帮到我们 跟我聊聊约什吧?
Well, I mean, no one believes it actually happened.
我是觉得 没有人相信那是真的
Then why is he saying it did? Thank you.
但为什么他会那么说呢? 谢谢
Could someone be threatening Josh with something?
会不会是有人用什么事情威胁了他?
Losing his athletic scholarship maybe?
比如说 取消他的体育奖学金?
He literally lives and breathes basketball.
他已经离不开篮球了
When you're on scholarship, you have to keep grades up,
要想拿奖学金 你的成绩必须保持优秀
right? How are Josh's? Uh...
是吧? 约什成绩怎么样? 啊...
calculus is his kryptonite. He was super worked up
微积分是他的软肋 几个星期前的期中考试
over the mid-term a few weeks ago. But then he scored, like,
他复习了很久 但是 结果出来时 他好像得了
a high eighty.
八十多分吧
What? When I was Josh's age,
怎么了? 当我像约什这么大的时候
I knew a guy named... Mark
我有个朋友...马克
And Mark wasn't very good at math.
他不太擅长数学
Mark's whole life was... Hockey?
马克痴迷于... 冰球?
No... Football!
不是...是足球!
Or something... Anyway,
或者是别的什么运动...反正
they wouldn't let you play if you had crappy grades,
如果你成绩很差 那学校就不会支持你继续玩球
so Mark... Mmhm.
所以 马克... 嗯
Bought an old test from a former student
从上一届学生那里买♥♥来了一套卷子
to pass his class. Mark is such a cheater!
来通过考试 马克可真是个骗子!
Hey, Mark was young. Don't judge him.
马克当时年纪还小 别这么说他
If Josh did the same thing and someone found out about it...
如果约什做了同样的事 刚好又有人发现了...
They could use that information as leverage
他们可以以此作为筹码
to get him to lie about Mary. We just need to prove
让他对玛丽的事情说谎 我们得证明
that Josh bought a test online.
约什的确在网上买♥♥了卷子
Hey Zoe. Can you go online and figure out
佐伊 你能上网查查
where someone could buy an Ellard mid-term?
哪里能买♥♥到埃拉德学校期中考试的试题吗?
Yep, I can try. Great. How's the filing going?
我可以试试 文件归档得怎么样了?
Oh, I filed the crap out of those files.
我总算把乱成一片的文档给整理好了
Keep up the good work Zoe. Yep...
好好干活吧 好...
You're off your game tonight. Who are you?
你今晚没去训练啊 你是谁?
Oh hey, Miss Everett. Oh, come on.
你好 爱维利特老师 拜托
He wasn't even in your class! What can I say, I'm trending.
他都不是你们班的 竟然也认识你! 我能说什么呢 毕竟我是网红啊
I bet you're being scouted by some pretty
我猜你肯定是被
serious universities, huh? Sure am. Why?
几所好大学看中了 当然了 为什么这么说?
Shame to throw it all away over one stupid mistake.
因为一个小错误 它们就要离你而去了 真是可惜呀
What's that?
那是什么?
A copy of your calculus mid- term. Well, not yours exactly,
你期中微积分考试试♥卷♥的复印件 确切来说 不是你的
the one you bought online from a former Ellard student
是你通过网络途径从上届学生手里买♥♥来
to cheat off. Exact same answers. Both right and wrong.
想蒙骗过关的 同样的答案 同样的扣分点
Time to tell the truth about Miss Sinclair, Josh.
是时候对我们说出辛克莱老师事件的真♥相♥了 约什
No! They said if I did this, they wouldn't say
不可能! 他们说如果我承认和老师有染 他们就不会
anything about the test! They?
暴露我考试作弊的事! 他们?
Did someone threaten you?
是有人威胁你吗?
They hacked my PeriWink account.
他们黑了我在"美人流波"上的账号♥
They found out I cheated...
发现了我作弊的事实...
And blackmailed you into claiming you slept with Mary.
然后用这件事勒索你 要你承认和玛丽上过床
I'll deny anything you say about me.
你们说什么我都不会承认
They'll get me expelled if I don't.
我不这么做的话 我会被学校开除的
Who? You need to tell us.
谁威胁你? 你得告诉我们
The ones who control everything at this school!
掌控着学校一切的人!
The Ellard Eight!
埃拉德八人组!
The Ellard Eight? Is this a joke?
埃拉德八人组? 这是在开玩笑吗?
Who are the Ellard Eight? An urban legend.
埃拉德八人组都有谁啊? 这只是一个都市传说
Back when Ellard was first founded, the eight students
传说在埃拉德学校刚建校时
with the highest social standing supposedly...
校内八个很有声望的学生创立了
formed an elite club.
一个精英俱乐部
The idea was to bond them for life as they went on to become
其目的在于将八人永远捆绑在一起 等他们各自成为了
captains of industry. But the group doesn't actually exist.
产业大亨 在社会上好办事 但是这个组织实际上是不存在的
Josh thinks it does. He said he was contacted
约什可不这么认为 他说八人组的头头
by their leader, who threatened to expose his cheating
联♥系♥了他 说除非他指控玛丽 否则就把他作弊的事情
unless he accused Mary. Well,
抖露出来 那么
he's plenty exposed now.
他现在也算是暴露了吧
Is he prepared to recant his statement?
他准备撤回指控吗?
He's scared to.
他不敢
Then there's nothing I can do.
那我没什么能做的了
The board meets tomorrow. I've run out of time.
董事会明天就开 我没多少时间了
Uh, Ms. Frame...
弗拉蒙女士...
You can't give up. It's alright, Mr. Shade.
你不能轻易放弃 没事的 谢德先生
I've had a good run as principal. I'll land on my feet.
在校长这个位子上我问心无愧 我会解决好的
Good day.
日安
We can't let her and Mary take the fall for this.
我们不能让她和玛丽无故担责
How do you find a group that doesn't exist?
问题是怎么才能找到这个根本就不存在的组织?
Maybe they do and Frame doesn't know it.
或许他们确实存在 只是弗拉蒙不知道而已
OK, well, they're a student club...
既然埃拉德八人组是学生俱乐部...
How about we ask the students?
我们去问问学生怎么样?
Oh hey, Zoe,
喔哟 佐伊
I think you accidentally locked the door to my office
我觉得昨晚你好像无意间把我办公室的门
last night. I couldn't get in. Sorry. I will look into it.
锁住了 我进不了办公室了 不好意思 我会去看看的
The Ellard Eight? No way! I've always wanted to be a member.
埃拉德八人组? 不是吧! 我一直都想成为其中的一员
So, they're real? Of course they're real,
所以他们是存在的咯? 他们当然存在
they just don't want anyone to know they're real.
只是不想让人知道他们真的存在罢了
Who runs the group? I don't know.
谁是组织负责人? 我不清楚
But their leader is called "Number One".
但是他们的头头好像叫"一号♥"
Oh! Just like the Skull and Bones.
喔! 就像骷髅会一样
No, not like the Skull and Bones, Dad.
不 才不像骷髅会啊 爸爸
It's a glorified fraternity. You know what else
只是一个过誉的兄弟会罢了 你知道还有哪些
is a fraternity? What?
兄弟会吗? 哪个?
Don't... The Illuminati.
别... 光明会
I'll send you some literature. It'll blow your mind!
等会发你几篇文章 绝对能让你大开眼界!
Why would The Ellard Eight target Miss Sinclair?
为什么埃拉德八人组要陷害辛克莱老师?
What kind of a threat is she? Maybe we can find out
她能构成什么威胁? 要是我们知道
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表