剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Which means the key to finding Pete
这就意味着找到皮特的关键
is somewhere in those woods.
就在那个树林里
Hey, Mrs. Caplan.
卡普兰夫人
Yeah, we'll be in touch as soon as we know anything. OK.
是的 我们一有进展就会立刻联♥系♥你的 好的
Hey. What's this,
嘿 这是什么
you're auditioning for "Ice Road Truckers"?
你要去试镜《冰路前行》吗
Angie and I are heading out for the woods,
我和安吉马上要向树林出发
see if we find clues about that missing kid.
看看我们是否能找到关于那个失踪孩子的线索
Speaking of kids... Yeah. Tread carefully.
说起孩子... 没错 小心
You're not her favourite person right now.
你现在并不是她最喜欢的人
Hey Jules, can I talk to you about something?
嘿 茱尔斯 我能和你谈谈吗
You mean Italy? No need.
你是说意大利的事 不用谈了
Mom already told me you don't want me to go.
妈妈已经告诉我了你不想让我走
It's not that I don't want you to go, honey.
不是我不想让你走 亲爱的
I just don't think you should go right now.
我只是觉得现在不是合适的时机
Why not?
为什么不是
What's the worst that could happen?
可能发生的最坏的情况是什么
Amanda Knox. Dad, seriously.
阿曼达·诺克斯 爸爸 说真的
Yes, seriously. You're barely fifteen years old.
没错 认真的 你才十五岁
Yes, and all my friends applied.
是的 但我所有的朋友都申请了
Rita's sister is going, she's fourteen!
丽塔的妹妹也会去 她才十四岁
This isn't about anybody else, honey. This is about you.
亲爱的 这跟其他人无关 这是你自己的事
Traveling to a foreign country is a big deal,
去国外是件大事
and I just don't think you're ready, especially since...
我只是觉得你还没准备好 特别是自从...
Especially since what? What, because I'm blind?
特别是自从什么 因为我是一个盲人吗
Honey, take it easy.
亲爱的 放轻松
Is that really what you think? That's not what I meant.
你是这么想的吗 我不是这个意思
Guys, guys, what's going on?
伙计们 怎么了
Grandpa, can you give me a ride to school? Apparently
爷爷 你能载我一程去学校吗
I'm too disabled to get myself around.
很显然 我是个残废 不能自己活动
Jules, hang on!
茱尔斯 等等
Hey Zoe, have you seen my... phone?
嘿 佐伊 你看见我的...手♥机♥了吗
Warning texts only work when you keep it on you, boss.
短♥信♥警告只有你随身带手♥机♥时才有用 老板
Right. Zoe, could you...?
没错 佐伊 你能不能...
Mail a letter?
寄一封信
Grab supplies? Take up Tae Kwon Do? All of the above.
抢占物资 从事跆拳道 以上所有
You want some coffee? I'm good.
你想来点儿咖啡吗 不用了
Look, Angie, about the other night...
听着 安吉 关于那天晚上...
That's salt. Oh. Yeah, I know.
那是盐 噢 我知道
It's a new thing. Like the butter fad from a few years ago.
这是一种新潮流 就像几年前的黄油潮流一样
Butter? Put butter in your coffee.
黄油 在咖啡里加黄油
Look, Angie, I know you found
听着 安吉 我知道你在我家
your old engagement ring at my place,
看到了你以前的订婚戒指
but it's not what you think.
但并不是你想的那样
The truth is, I didn't know what to think.
事实上 我不知道该怎么想
I dug it up the first night that I saw you.
我看到你的第一个晚上就把它挖出来了
I guess I was feeling a little nostalgic,
我想我有点怀旧
but that's it. I wasn't gonna propose to you or anything.
但是仅此而已 我不会向你求婚或者怎么的
That'd be ridiculous.
那太荒唐了
Ok.
好吧
Look, I'm not here to put pressure on you.
听着 我不是来给你施加压力的
I just...
我只是...
I thought things were going well and I don't want to lose you
我认为我们进行得很顺利 我不希望
over some stupid misunderstanding.
因为一些愚蠢的误会而失去你
Hey Ken, how was the medical conference?
肯 医学会议开得怎么样了
Illuminating.
受益匪浅
What was that about?
那是关于什么的
Let's go. We have a long drive.
我们走吧 要开很长一段路
So there I was, telling her she shouldn't go, and blaming it
于是我说她不应该出国 然后把它归咎于
on the fact that she's blind. Oh, you didn't!
因为她看不见 你怎么能这么说
I did. It just came out.
可我说了 脱口而出
The one thing I swore I'd never do.
我发过誓 我绝不会这么说的
OK, well,
好吧
everyone gets one slipup. I can't help it.
谁都有说错话的时候 我是没控制住
I'm worried. Italy might as well be on the moon.
我很担心 意大利远的就像在月球上一样
How can I protect her if she's 4,000 miles away?
如果她在四千英里外 我要怎么保护她
Can I make an observation?
我能提个建议吗
Only if it's 100% in agreement with me.
除非你百分之百地支持我
You're not afraid she'll get lost in Italy.
你并不担心她在意大利迷路
You're afraid you'll lose her to Italy.
你只是担心 她去了意大利 你便将失去她
I mean, it's a big step, letting her go off on her own.
让她自己走向独♥立♥ 是个重大决定
Maybe she handles it well.
也许她能应对得很好
Maybe she handles it so well
也许她应对得太好了
that she wants more.
甚至还会想要更多
It's called growing up.
这就是成长
I don't think I'm ready for that.
我想我还没做好心理准备
What's that old saying? If you love something, set it free.
俗话说得好 如果你爱它 让它自♥由♥
Whoever said that didn't have kids.
说这话的人一定没有孩子
Well, this is where
这就是
they started the mapping exercise.
他们开始绘图训练的地方
From here on in, we're following the coordinates.
从现在开始 我们将按着坐标走
Two hours in, two hours out.
往返各需两小时
Alright, let's hit it.
好的 开始吧
Wait, you hear that?
等等 你听见了吗
I don't hear anything. Yeah, exactly.
我什么都没听见 没错 就是这样
No traffic, no pedestrians yelling, nothing.
没有交通 没有行人说话 什么都没有
Just you and me.
只有你我
That's incredibly creepy.
实在是诡异至极
Come on. The path is through here.
来吧 顺着这条路走
Huh. Is there supposed to be a road here?
这里真的有条路吗
It's not on the map, but this is the spot.
地图上没画 不过就是这地方了
The last recorded coordinate on the GPS.
这就是定位系统记录的最后一个坐标
There's nothing here.
这里什么都没有
What would keep 'em here for two hours?
是什么使他们在这停留了两小时
Maybe they met someone?
也许他们私会了什么人
Went for a ride and shut off the GPS.
关掉定位系统 出去兜了一圈风
Or maybe it malfunctioned.
或者定位系统失灵了
Or maybe they just left it here and went somewhere else.
或者他们只是把它扔在了这里 然后去了别处
I guess we head back the way we came...
我想我们应该原路返回
see if we missed something.
看看是否有什么遗漏
Shade?! Shade?!
谢德 谢德
Oh my God! Don't move, I'm coming down!
我的天 别动 我马上就下来
Not moving.
我不动
Are you okay? I've been better.
你还好吗 不怎么好
Oh my God! I turn my back for one second!
我的天 我就转过身去了一秒
How did this happen?
你怎么就这样了
What are you doing?
你这是做什么
Making you a donut bandage. To keep it from moving.
给你缠个绷带固定 免得它移♥动♥
Are you crazy? I'm not leaving this thing in there!
你疯了吗 我才不要东西在我腿上
No, wait, don't...
不 等等 别
Or you could do that. So much better.
或者你这么做也行 感觉好多了
You're gonna need a dressing on that.
你需要包扎伤口
OK, we need to get you back to the car.
好了 我们得回到车上去
Can you walk?
你能走吗
Not for two hours.
才两小时而已
Angie.
安吉
Don't pretend to be all manly and say that you're fine.
别为了大男子主义而逞强说你还好
No, look. What the hell?
不 你看 那是什么
Looks like it's been here for years.
看上去有些年代了
Yeah.
没错
What do you think happened to this guy?
你觉得这人遭遇了什么
Nothing good.
肯定不是什么好事
What is it?
这是什么
Exploding dye pack.
找到了个染色包
I think I know why our Three Amigos went off the grid.
我想我知道为什么那三兄弟会断开网络了
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
Shut the door!
关门
Oh yeah, 'cause it's way warmer in here.
好啊 因为车里比外面可暖和得多
I couldn't get a signal. This whole area
我根本收不到信♥号♥♥ 这整片区域
is a dead zone.
都是信♥号♥♥盲区
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表