剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
We have to keep it quiet.
我们要低调行事
So you lied and now you want a favour?
所以你撒谎了 然后还想我帮你忙?
All we can say is that someone you care about
我们只能告诉你是学校里一个你很在意的人
at the school is in trouble. OK.
陷入了麻烦 好吧
Just sent you an invite.
邀请已经发给你了
Thanks, honey. Yeah.
谢了 亲爱的 嗯
OK... StudentStud's profile is mostly blank;
好了...种马学生的个人档案几乎是空白的
no photo, no personal information.
没有照片 没有个人信息
If you're a teenager on social media, isn't the point
一个青少年用社交软件 不就是
to be seen and known? Yeah, absolutely.
为了被注意到吗? 是啊 当然了
It's like a selfie freeforall. Look,
基本上就是对所有人开放的自♥拍♥展览 看
he only has one friend. Mary Sinclair.
他只有一个好友 玛丽·辛克莱
Wait a minute, that's not right.
等一下 这不对劲
Mary was set up. The message you were sent
玛丽是被陷害的 发给你的那些信息是假的
is a fake. It's from an app called PeriWink.
是从一个叫"美人流波"的应用上得来的
Mary's account, and the account for Studentstud2000
玛丽的账户以及种马学生2000号♥的账户
were both created within minutes of each other
就在他们据传睡了的那一天
on the same day they allegedly slept together.
几分钟内相继被创建
And, Mary's personal information is all wrong.
并且玛丽的个人信息全错的
It says she's been teaching here for five years instead of three.
上面写她在这儿教书五年而不是三年
You think one person created both accounts
你认为有人建了两个账号♥
and manufactured the conversation between them.
并且伪造了两人间的对话?
Exactly. You're not smiling.
正是 你并没有露出笑容
Why aren't you smiling? Because
为什么你没笑? 因为
as much as I'd like to believe you,
尽管我很想相信你
the situation has escalated.
事态已经升级了
Who's that? Josh Remar,
那是谁? Josh Remar
captain of the basketball team. And he just told me
篮球队队长 并且他刚刚告诉我
he was seduced by Mary.
他被玛丽引诱了
Is this your idea of a prestigious institution?
这就是你眼里的颇具名望的学校么?
He's a teenager. You'll be hearing from my lawyer.
他还是个孩子 你等着找我律师谈话吧
Let's go, son.
儿子 我们走
That went about as well as I expected.
这和我预计的情况差不多
I don't understand. How can Josh be "Studentstud2000"
我不明白 这些账户明显是伪造的
when the accounts are clearly fabricated?
josh怎么可能是"学生生2000"呢?
That's for the police to sort out.
那是警♥察♥要弄明白的事情
You're involving the police? Josh is sixteen.
你让警方介入了? josh才16岁
Age of consent with a person of authority is eighteen.
这事儿的合法年龄是18岁
Are you saying Mary could be charged?
你的意思是玛丽可能被起诉?
I never wanted it to come to this. But now that I have
我从不希望事态发展成这样 但既然我已经有
an allegation from a living, breathing student, I have
来自一个活生生的学生的控告
no choice but to follow protocol.
我别无选择 只能走程序
That means informing the police and the board of directors.
那就是通知警♥察♥以及董事会
What, so just when we uncover
搞什么 就当我们发现
that the online messages are fake, this kid comes forward
网上来往信息是假的时候 这孩子
with an accusation? You got to admit,
就来指控了? 你得承认
the timing's a little suspect. I agree.
这时间有点让人怀疑 我同意
But the only thing that will exonerate Mary at this point
但现在唯一能让玛丽免罪的
is evidence. We'll find it.
就是证据 我们会找到的
Well you better do it quickly. Once the board hears of this,
你最好快一点找到 一旦董事会知晓了
they'll call an emergency meeting, at which point
他们会召开紧急会议 到那时候
I'll be asked to explain why I didn't report this incident
我就会被要求解释 为什么我没立即报告
immediately. After that,
这个事件 在那之后
I suspect I won't be principal anymore.
我想我不再会是校长了
No, no, no, stop right there. I can't tell you anything.
别 别 别 停那儿 我什么都不能告诉你
You don't even know what we're gonna ask ya!
你甚至还不知道我们要问你啥呢!
The Ellard kid, right? Getting the horizontal history
那个Ellard的孩子 对吧? 从他老师那儿
lesson from his teacher? Just wanna know what he said!
全方位地学习历史的那个? 只是想知道他说了什么!
Can't help you. It's not my case.
无能为力 这不是我的案子
His statement was recorded, right? We just wanna see the footage.
他的供述被录下来了 对吧? 我们只是想看录像
Angie, he's a minor, for cryin' out loud. Excuse me.
安吉 他是个未成年人 乱七八糟的 不好意思
He's also a liar. That teacher he accused,
他还是个撒谎者呢 他指控的那个老师
she might lose her job. Not to mention her reputation
她可能要丢饭碗 更别提她的名誉
is gonna be destroyed. OK, you know what?
要被损坏 好吧 你知道么
I found his story seemed a little fishy, but...
我发现他的陈述似乎有一点可疑 但是...
what can I do? My hands are tied.
我能做什么? 我无能为力
Hm, Zoe's gonna be so disappointed. Hm, yeah.
嗯哼 zoe会很失望 嗯哼 耶
Zoe? Yeah! The crazy girl
zoe? 耶!那个来自海滩区的
from the Beach. We hired her as an office assistant.
怪女孩儿 我们雇她为行政助理了
You hired her? She remembered how helpful
你们雇了她? 她记得你是多么的
you were and suggested we come down here.
乐于助人 然后建议我们来这儿
She is going to feel so bad... Yeah...
她会感觉非常糟糕的... 耶...
when I tell her that it didn't work out.
尤其当我告诉她事情没办成功的话
OK, you wanna see the video? I'm gonna need some intel.
好吧 你们想看录像? 我需要一些(zoe的)情报
Pet names, phobias, astrology, yay or nay.
宠物名字 害怕的东西 星座信息 要还是不要
I'll give you favourite Starbucks drink,
我会告诉你她最爱的星巴克饮料
favourite movie, and any allergies. Take it or leave it.
最爱的电影 任何过敏信息 要不要由你
Door.
关门
OK now, if anybody catches you in here, you broke in.
好了 现在如果有人逮到你们 你们就是闯入者
We get arrested for that? Oh, absolutely.
我们会因此被捕? 哦 当然
Hey, Gail! How you doin'?
嘿 gail!过得怎么样?
Just relax. Tell me what you remember about the incident.
放轻松 告诉我你对那次事情记得多少
We met at this motel on Cawthra.
我们在Cawthra的汽车旅馆见面
I made the room romantic.
我把房♥间布置得很浪漫
Tea lights, rose petals.
烛光 玫瑰花瓣
Orange-scented chocolate. Miss Sinclair met me at five PM.
橙子味的巧克力 Sinclair小姐下午五点和我见面
She wore a silver...
她穿了件银色的...
"Negli-gee".
抹胸睡衣
Oh come on. This kid
得了吧 这孩子
doesn't even know what a "Negli-G" Is.
根本不知道什么是"抹胸睡衣"
This is clearly rehearsed. Wait, five PM...
这明显是演练过的 等等 下午五点...
Mary told me she was at the doctor that day after school.
玛丽告诉我那天下班后她在医生那里
We confirm that alibi and she's off the hook.
我们确认了那个不在场证明 那她就摆脱困境了
What? Do you have any idea
什么? 你能想到这样的控告
how damaging an allegation like this is?
有多么大的破坏性么?
It sticks to your record whether it's true or not.
无论真假 这都会跟着你的档案走
Don't give up yet. But I tried for years
别现在就放弃 但是我为了能留在这学校里
to get hired at that school. I loved working there so much,
努力了多年 我很喜欢在这儿工作
and now it's just all gone. Wait, why would Josh
现在一切付诸流水了 等等 为什么josh
say those things about me?
要诋毁我?
We need to hear your side of the story.
我们需要听听你这边的说辞
Your appointment, last Thursday. Give us the doctor's
你的约会 上周四 告诉我们那医生的名字
name and we'll take that back to Frame.
然后我们会汇报给Frame
I didn't go to the doctor's.
我并没有去医生那里
So, where were you?
那么 你当时在哪儿?
At a protest. Against Pelican Foods.
在一场抗♥议♥活动上 针对派力肯食品的
The packaged food company? Why didn't you say so?
那个袋装食品公♥司♥? 为什么你之前没这么说?
They built Ellard's gymnasium.
Ellard的体育馆是他们建的
They fund the annual European trip for the graduating class.
他们资助了每年的毕业班的欧洲旅行
If anyone knew that I was protesting
如果有人知道我在抗♥议♥
against their genetically modified foods, I'd be in big trouble.
他们的转基因食物 我要遇上大♥麻♥烦了
Bigger trouble than you're in now?
比你现在惹上的还要大?
The irony is not lost on me.
我这生活真讽刺呐
Can anyone confirm you were at the protest?
有人能证明你那时候在抗♥议♥活动上么?
Someone we can speak to?
有谁我们可以去谈话的么?
Mary, if we can prove you were somewhere other than a motel
玛丽 如果我们能证明你那时候
with Josh, this can end.
不是和josh呆在汽车旅馆里 这事就结束了
Cooper Houser. He saw me there.
cooper house 他看到我在那儿的
Is he another protester? No.
他也是个抗♥议♥者? 不
He's the Chief Communications Officer for Pelican Foods.
他是派力肯食物的首席通信官
Cooper Houser?
Cooper Houser?
I... respect whatever religion you are, but no thank you.
我...尊重你的宗教信仰 但不用了谢谢
We're private investigators. Do you have a minute?
我们是私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 你有空么?
Cooper, what's going on? Nothing. I'll be right in, Renee.
cooper 发生了什么? 没事 renee 我等会儿就进去
Do you know this woman? She says she was at a protest
你认识这个女人么? 她说她上周四在
against your company last Thursday.
反对你公♥司♥的抗♥议♥活动上
Yes, I recognize her. Her name's Mary Sinclair.
是的 我认识她 她名字是玛丽Sinclair
You know the names of all your protesters?
你知道你所有抗♥议♥者的名字?
Miss Sinclair has been very vocal against my company
Sinclair小姐在过去的一年半里
for the past year and a half. She communicates with me
是对我们公♥司♥强有力的抗♥议♥者 当她组织那些抗♥议♥活动时
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表