剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Hello?
喂
Lemme guess, you're minutes away.
我猜猜 你马上就到了吧
Uh, yeah, I'm trying. Uh, but...
呃 是啊 我尽快赶呢 但是
the traffic in this city gets worse every day.
这座城市的交通越来越差了
Hey, buddy! This ain't a parking lot!
嘿 伙计 这里可不是停车场
Shade. I called you on your house phone.
谢德 我打的是你家的座机
Oh. You are supposed to be here
哦 你十五分钟前
fifteen minutes ago. Why live in the past?
就该到的 为什么要活在过去
I'll see you soon.
待会儿见
That was pathetic.
真可悲
Everyone's a critic.
每个人都这么挑剔
For Pete's sake! Yeah, I told you, I'm on my way...
我的天哪 告诉你了 我在路上
Oh, sorry. Yeah, this is Mr. Shade.
哦 不好意思 是 我是谢德先生
Dr. Plummer? What test results?
普卢默医生 什么测试结果
That's for me.
找我的
Aren't you late? You should haul butt, huh?
你不是迟到了吗 赶路去吧
Yeah.
好
Yeah, hi, this is, uh... Don Shade.
喂 我是唐·谢德
Look at it, it's magnificent. You ever been inside?
看呐 多雄伟 你进去过吗
Last year, for a concert. As in classical?
去年 音乐会的时候来过 古典乐
As in Arcade Fire. Ah!
拱廊之火 啊
You? Closest I ever got
你呢 我离古典乐最近的一次
to classical music was dating an oboe player.
还是跟一个吹双簧管的家伙约会那次
Talk about a great set of lungs.
畅谈肺部的完美构造
Now you just blow your own horn.
现在你只会自吹自擂了
Antoine Tremblay. Angie Everett.
安东·特朗布莱 安吉·埃弗雷特
This is my partner, Matt Shade.
这是我的搭档 马特·谢德
Wunderkind conductor of the Ontario Symphony!
安大略交响乐团的天才指挥
I've read all about you! We can't believe
久仰大名 纸上得来终觉浅
everything we read. Or see.
眼见也不一定为实
Which is why I called you. How can we help you?
这也是我找你的原因 我们能做什么
I need you
我需要你们
to find my fiancee, Laura Caspary.
找到我的未婚妻 劳拉·卡斯帕里
She's the love of my life.
她是我此生挚爱
Have you filed a missing persons' report with the police?
你去警局报失踪了吗
No point. They won't listen to me.
没用的 他们不会理我的
What makes you say that?
何出此言
Because Laura has been dead for a year.
因为劳拉已经死了一年了
I met Laura when she came to the orchestra.
我是在管弦乐队和劳拉相识的
She played first violin.
她是首席小提琴手
In the beginning, we tried to deny our feelings.
一开始 我们都在试图否认我们的感情
Office romances can be difficult.
办公室恋情太难了
But, um... we fell in love.
但是 我们就是相爱了
And got engaged. The last night I saw her,
还订婚了 我最后一晚见她时
we went to our favorite restaurant. I got
我们去了最喜欢的餐厅 我接到
an emergency call. I had to come back
一通紧急电♥话♥ 不得不回来
to fill in for the Pops conductor, who was sick.
救个场 因为管弦乐队的指挥病了
And Laura? I never saw her again.
劳拉呢 再也没见过她了
Next day, I get a call from the police.
第二天 我接到了警方的电♥话♥
They said she went sailing. Her boat was found
他们说她出航了 她的船
washed up on shore. I couldn't believe it.
被冲到了岸上 我简直不相信
I can understand that. No, I mean, Laura would not
我理解你 不 我的意思是劳拉不会
have gone sailing by herself. At night?
一个人出航的 还是在晚上
During a storm? That's crazy!
还下着暴雨 疯了吧
I remember hearing about this in the news. The police said...
我听过这条新闻 警方说
I don't care! They never found her body.
我不管 他们没找到她的尸体
But it's been a year. I never stopped hoping.
可都过去一年了 我从未放弃过希望
And then, yesterday, it happened.
而昨天
I saw her.
我见到她了
As in... A ghost?
鬼
I was looking out my office window, when I saw her
我从办公室的窗户往外看
cross the street.
看到她穿过马路
For a second, I couldn't
有一瞬间
believe my eyes. So I took a picture.
我不敢相信自己的眼睛 所以我拍下来了
By the time I got to the sidewalk,
但等我到路边的时候
she disappeared. But... look...
她就不见了 但是 你们看
That's her blue scarf. I know it.
这是她的蓝围巾 我认得
That's not a ghost.
这不是鬼
That's Laura!
是劳拉
Poor guy. It's enough
可怜的家伙
to break your heart. You think he's imagining things?
真让人心疼 你觉得他空穴来风
No! I think he truly believes that he saw his fiancee.
不 我相信他真的认为自己看到了未婚妻
His dead fiancee.
已故的未婚妻
There is that.
没错
Those headlights behind us have been there for a while now.
后面那辆车跟了我们好一会儿了
You think we're being followed?
你觉得有人跟踪我们
Aw, forget it. All this talk about ghosts
算了 刚刚说的神神鬼鬼的
has just got my nerves on edge.
搞得我神经质了
You know, it's probably no coincidence that Antoine's
安东恰好在劳拉的一周年忌日
sighted Laura right around the one-year anniversary
看到她 可能并不是
of her death. Yeah.
巧合 嗯
Sometimes you want something so bad, you just can't believe
有时候思之过切
it's not there. Yeah.
就会 出现幻觉 嗯
Wouldn't hurt to talk to the police, though.
跟警方谈谈也无妨
Get the official download. I'll tell Maz to put the coffee on.
去警局吧 我让马茨泡咖啡
Don't you mean Nolan? Homicide investigates all fatalities,
不去找诺兰吗 凶杀科负责调查所有死亡案
even accidents.
包括意外
But you already knew that. Unless, of course,
这些你是知道的 除非 当然了
there's some reason... There isn't!
有什么原因 没啥
Have you guys even seen each other since...
你俩后来还有约会吗
No.
没
But things aren't... Awkward?
但是很 尴尬
Your word. Don't be ridiculous, OK?
你说的 别开玩笑了
Nolan and I are both adults. In fact,
诺兰和我都是成年人了 实际上
it'll be good to see him again. Sing it, sister!
再见见他也挺好的 唱出来吧 大姐
Angie. Hey. You busy?
安吉 嘿 忙吗
Depends what you have in mind.
看你是什么事了
Of course, you're... working a case.
当然了 你在 办案
Sort of. If you've got a minute...
算是吧 如果你得闲的话
Is this how it's gonna be now? We can go to someone else.
真的要这样吗 我们可以找别人帮忙
Nah... What's the case?
不了 什么案子
Laura Caspary. She went out sailing about a year ago.
劳拉·卡斯帕里 一年前出航
And never came back. You remember it?
再也没回来 你记得
Yeah, it was a high profile case. My team handled
当然 这案子备受关注 我们团队
the investigation. Who's your client?
负责的调查 谁雇你问的
Antoine Tremblay. Laura's fiance.
安东·特朗布莱 劳拉的未婚夫
And Antoine wants you to... Find Laura.
安东想让你 找到劳拉
What, her body? No. Her!
什么 找尸体吗 不 活人
He claims he saw her yesterday. Alive.
他声称昨天见到她了 活的
And you're taking this man's money? We just wanted to know
你收他钱了吗 我们只是想知道
if there was any way Th... No. No way.
有没有可 不 不可能
Laura Caspary took her sailboat out alone and a storm hit.
劳拉·卡斯帕里独自驾船出航 遇到暴雨
Few days later, her boat washed up on the rocks,
几天后 船被冲到岩石上
broken, bloodstained, just outside of Cobourg.
船毁了 血迹斑斑 就在科堡镇外面
Coroner's official report was that she got hit by the boom
验尸官报告称她被浪打到
and fell overboard. But you never found the body?
掉下水 但你们没找到她的尸体
Not unusual. It's a big lake. Had Laura ever gone out
正常 湖很大 劳拉以前有没有
sailing alone before? At night? In a storm?
独自一人航行过 还是下着暴雨的晚上
Doesn't matter, she did, that night.
那我管不着 她那晚的确这样干了
So, that's it? The best thing you can do
所以 就这样了 你们最好
for your client is tell him to move on with his life,
劝客户继续过他的生活
OK? Not every love story
好吗 不是每一个爱情故事
has a happy ending.
都结局完满
Hey,partner, you OK? Yeah, never better.
搭档 你还好吗 嗯 再好不过了
Listen, if you wanna talk about it...
要是你想聊聊的话
Rain check. I'm gonna... call it an early night.
下次吧 今晚就收工吧
We'll hit it fresh in the morning.
明天早点开工
Ok.
好的
Goat intestines, sheep entrails...
山羊肠 绵羊肠
Also, donkey membranes. On second thought...
还有 驴膜 转念一想
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表