剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
if we know where they meet. Any idea where that is?
他们的秘密基地 或许我们就能知道了 有什么线索吗?
No. But I do know someone
没有 但是我知道有人
who was in consideration to join them...
收到过入会邀请...
Mr. Shade!
谢德先生你好!
Thanks for inviting me onto the team.
谢谢你让我加入你们的团队
Uh, You're not on the...
你不是我们的一...
Thrilled to have you here, buddy.
很高兴你能来加入我们 兄弟
Did you bring the letter? Yes.
你把信带来了吗? 带了
The Ellard Eight left this in my locker last term. I followed
上个学期 埃拉德八人组把信放在我的寄存柜里
all of the instructions on it, but I... I couldn't find it,
我遵循了所有指示 但是...就是找不到地方
so I wasn't let into the group. "Into the deepest darkness."
所以他们没让我入会 "深入最黑的黑暗"
Tunnel through to find the light."
"找寻隧♥道♥深处的光"
There are some service tunnels under the school
学校里有好多地下隧♥道♥
but I got lost in them. They're this way.
但是我当时迷路了 这边走
It's pitch black in there. I couldn't find my way through.
这里太黑了 我都找不着路出去
Look.
看
Let's divide and conquer. Jules, you come with me.
我们分开走吧 茱尔斯 你跟着我
Actually, can I go with Angie?
那个 我能和安吉一起走吗?
Uh... sure.
呃...当然
That means it's you and me then, Mr. Shade!
那我就和你一组了 谢德先生!
Fantastic.
真棒
So, how's school? You like it here?
学校还好吗? 你喜欢这里吗?
Yeah. Yeah. It was easier
还好 我在爸爸家的时候
when I was staying at my Dad's. It's a long commute
上学方便一些 从妈妈那里来学校
from Mom's place, and she's always running late.
太远了 并且她还老是让我迟到
I'm... pretty sure your Dad
我...觉得你♥爸♥肯定很乐意
would be willing to pick you up sometimes.
偶尔接你回家的
Yeah, but then Mom would get mad, and... you know.
是啊 但是我妈会生气 然后...你都懂的
You alright, sir? You know, we can rest if you want.
谢德先生 你还好吗? 你想休息的话 我们可以休息一会
I'm a former professional athlete, Liam.
我之前是职业运动员 利亚姆
Let's keep moving.
我们接着走吧
So, I guess you have to do a lot of... research
我猜 在你当卧底之前
when you go undercover? Yeah, I celebrate
你一定做了不少功课吧? 是啊 维♥基♥百♥科♥
the day Wikipedia was born.
帮了我的大忙 我真庆幸有它存在
I've never really liked the dark, I'll be honest.
我实在是不太喜欢黑漆漆的 说真的
But it's not like I think there's monsters or anything...
但并不是因为我害怕怪物什么的...
There aren't any monsters, Liam.
这世上没有怪物 利亚姆
I know. Like when you went undercover
我知道 你当时假扮上性教育课程的
as a sex ed teacher...
体育老师的时候...
did you... practice? Teaching?
你...练过吗? 练过教书?
Sex. Um...
是性♥爱♥ 呃...
I mean, do you...
我的意思是 你...
know about sex...
知道性...
Do you know about teaching sex?
你知道怎么进行性教育吗?
Where is this going, Jules?
你想说什么 茱尔斯?
How do you know if it's the right time?
怎样才能知道什么时候是滚床单的合适时机呢?
Oh boy. If anything,
噢天呐 要说有什么的话
this place would have serial killers or crazy hobos.
这里会有连环杀人犯或者疯子流浪汉
If a crazy hobo serial killer comes after us,
如果连环杀人犯对我们下手
I'll let him kill me first, OK?
我会让他先杀我 行吗?
That's nice of you. Last time I said the "S" Word
你真是个好人 上次我在我爸面前提"性"
in front of Dad, he pretended to hear rats in the attic
他假装听到阁楼有老鼠
and spent two hours fake-
然后花了两个小时
searching for them to avoid the conversation.
假装找老鼠 就为了不跟我继续谈话
I bet Jules isn't afraid. You know she isn't afraid
我敢保证 茱尔斯一点都不害怕 你知道的
of anything. She says that comes from you.
她什么都不害怕 她说是从你身上继承来的
Really? Yeah. Whenever she's scared,
真的吗? 是啊 当她害怕的时候
she just thinks about what you would do, and it calms her down.
她就会想着你会怎么做 这能让她平静下来
It's not easy being a teenager. I remember.
做一个青少年不是件容易事 我还记得
You want everything right away and it's all...
你什么都想马上得到 然而...
it's all right there, in front of you, so there's no reason
它们都在你面前 唾手可得 所以好像没什么
why you shouldn't have it, but...
你不该去争取的理由 但是...
You don't have to rush.
你没必要那么急
Trust me.
相信我
Life'll still be there waiting when the time is right.
当时机合适的时候 生活仍然会在那里等你
Now I see why everyone was so stoked for your class.
我现在明白为什么大伙都超爱上你的课了
Me, I babble. Like now.
我是个话痨 像现在这样
Would you like to hold the flashlight, Liam?
你想拿着手电筒吗 利亚姆?
Yes, please. Is that your hand on my neck?
太好了 谢谢 是你把手放在我脖子上了吗?
No. Something's on me!
不是 我身上有东西!
I broke the flashlight.
我把手电筒摔坏了
So it happened.
就这样摔坏了
My phone's in the car.
我手♥机♥在车里
OK, you do realize I'm blind, right?
好吧 你记得我是盲人 对吧?
I'm used to not being able to see. I'll lead the way.
我习惯什么都看不见了 我来带路
Wait, there's air coming out of this wall.
等等 这堵墙后面有空气流动出来
I think there's a door here.
我觉得这儿有个门
Shade! I think we found it!
谢德! 我想我们找到了!
Follow my voice!
跟着我的声音走!
Alright, I hear you. We're comin'!
好的 我听见了 我们正在过来!
So the Ellard Eight do exist.
所以 埃拉德八人组的确存在
Yet they seem about as threatening as One Direction.
然而他们看起来像小破团一样无害
Check it out.
看看这个
These are all pictures of... Number Ones.
这些都是...历届"一号♥"的照片
Nothing for this year.
没有今年的照片
Shade. Isn't that..?
谢德 那不是...?
Cooper Houser.
库珀·豪斯
CCO of Pelican Foods.
派力肯食品的首席通讯官
Mary was protesting against a former Number One.
玛丽正在抗♥议♥一位前任"一号♥"
Hey, how are you doin'? Is Angie around?
嗨 你好啊? 安吉在吗?
You're that cop. I am a cop, yeah, sure.
你是那个警♥察♥ 我是个警♥察♥ 是的 对的
She's not here. Oh, it's too bad!
她不在这 噢 那太遗憾了!
Yeah, that barista made an extra one of these by mistake.
咖啡师不小心多做了一杯饮品
Say, you wouldn't want it, would you?
你想不想喝吧?
It's a double-sweet, Venti, caramel macchiato,
这是一杯双倍加甜 超大杯的焦糖玛奇朵
with extra foam. Are you kidding me?
加了额外的奶泡 你在开玩笑呢?
I can't stand that sweet stuff. Are you sure?
我可受不了这么甜的东西 你确定吗?
Let me guess: you're not actually a fan of the films
让我猜猜 你也并不是尚格云顿
of Jean-Claude Van Damme either, are you?
电影的铁粉 对不对?
Yeah, OK. Well... I'm gonna kill her.
好的 好吧 好啊...她死定了
Can you keep a secret?
你能保守个秘密吗?
I think so, yeah. I mean,
我觉得可以 我是说
do you have a secret that you wanna tell me?
你有秘密想告诉我吗?
I'd love to hear it. OK, what is happening right now?
我当然想听 好吧 你这是干什么呢?
Where are you taking me?
你要带我去哪儿?
What the hell happened in there?
这里发生了什么?
Angie's door sticks. She told me not to fix it,
安吉的门很难开 她告诉我不要修
but you can't tell me stuff like that.
但我知道了这事就不可能不修
Opening the door made a hole in the wall.
我打开门的时候在墙上弄了个洞
When I spackled over it, I had to paint, so I moved the light
当我用抹墙粉刷墙的时候 我挪了壁灯台
sconce, which revealed faulty wiring, which revealed
然后我就知道了房♥间电路有故障
two light switches that don't actually turn anything on.
还知道了有两个开关根本没法把灯打开
Hey! It's OK. We can figure this out.
嘿! 没事的 我们可以解决的
You know about repairs? Oh! No. I didn't...
你会修? 噢! 不 我不是...
I didn't mean that. What am I going to do?
我不是那个意思 我要怎么办啊?
I need to figure something out before they come back.
我得在他们回来之前把这乱摊子弄好
You know what? My cousin's a contractor. I'm on it.
你知道吗? 我表弟是个承包商 我来联♥系♥他
Oh my God. Yeah.
哦天啊 是啊
Tell him, I will do anything. I will owe him one forever.
告诉他 我愿意做任何事 我永远都欠他一个人情
You'll owe him one forever? I'm sure,
你欠他一个人情? 我相信
he'll be thrilled to hear that.
他听到这个会很高兴
You really think this is gonna work?
你真的觉得这能行?
Frame's meeting with the Ellard board in a few hours.
弗拉蒙在几小时之内就要见埃拉德董事会了
So, if Cooper's using the influence of The Ellard Eight
所以 如果库珀正在用埃拉德八人组的权力来
to attack Mary, we need to rattle his cage
攻击玛丽 我们得赶紧弄乱他的阵脚
before it's too late.
不然就太晚了
Here he comes.
他过来了
Oh, my goodness!
噢 我的天啊!
I'm so sorry! I've warned him
我真对不起! 我提醒过他
about walking and texting. She has. She says I'm gonna walk right into traffic.
不要边走边发短♥信♥ 她的确说过 她说我会被车撞的
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表