剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
What's all this?
这些是什么
My brand new bucket list.
我新的人生目标清单
Organized by decade,
以十年为一个单位
separated into categories:
分成了几大类
travel, learning, career, relationships...
旅游 学习 职业 恋爱
Nice! Wait. You don't know how to ice skate?
棒 等等 你不知道怎么溜冰
I never learned. See? I've done nothing!
我从没学过啊 看 我一事无成
What's all this under relationship? OK. I can't unsee that.
恋爱底下的这些是什么 好 我要假装没看见
I am expanding my horizons. I'd say so.
我在扩大我的狩猎范围 我看也是
Thanks.
谢谢
No Ken this morning? He already left for the ER.
肯今早不在吗 他已经去急诊室了
Ah. What's that, four nights this week?
现在是什么情况 一周四个晚上
Seems a little more than 'casual' to me.
看起来比我还"随意"啊
Hm. And what about Mel? Have you figured out if
那梅尔的事怎么说 你有问过她会不会
she's coming to Jules' birthday yet?
去参加茱尔斯的生日派对吗
So...
所以
This is all about Carl White, huh?
这些都是和卡尔·怀特有关的 对吧
Yeah, I looked into him. Machinist for 30 years,
没错 我调查了他 做了三十年的机械师
diagnosed with lung cancer three years ago.
三年前被诊断出肺癌
Any other living relatives?
还有其他在世的亲戚吗
Jon's the only one. Why?
乔恩是唯一一个 怎么了
He might have a life insurance policy through his union.
他可能会通过他的工会交人寿保险
Huh. We should ask Jon about that. You know what else?
我们得问问乔恩关于这方面的事了 还有
We should find out if he had any other visitors
我们得去查清楚在过去几周有没有人
in the hospital in the past few weeks. On it!
去医院拜访过他 收到
OK, we gotta go.
好了 我们得走了
Oh... That one's overrated, but definitely try that one.
这个被高估了 但你一定要试试这个
What?
干嘛
Thanks so much for meeting us on such short notice, Jon.
非常感谢在这么短的时间内与我们见面 乔恩
Still no word on my father's body?
我父亲的尸体还是没有任何消息吗
No. Sorry. I don't get why anyone
没有 抱歉 我真是搞不清楚
would want to steal a dead body. Especially my dad's.
为什么会有人去偷一具尸体 尤其还是我父亲
It's been hard enough losing him once.
失去他一次已经够难受的了
This has been a real gut punch for my family.
这对我的家庭真的是一个很大的打击
You're an only child, right,Jon?
你是独生子没错吧 乔恩
Yeah. It was just me and Carl
没错 我和卡尔相依为命
for a long time. He moved in with my mom
很长时间了 他在我八岁的时候搬进来
when I was eight. My biological father was never
和我妈妈住 我生父从没出现过
in the picture. My mom died shortly after they were married.
我母亲在他们结婚后不久就去世了
Carl officially adopted me and raised me alone.
卡尔正式收养了我 并独自抚养我长大
Did Carl have any other family? No.
卡尔还有别的家人吗 没有
He was estranged from his family. And as close as we were,
他被家人疏远了 尽管我们的关系很好
he was always fiercely private about his life growing up.
但他对自己的成长生活只字不提
Can you think of anyone who'd want to harm your father?
你能想到有可能会去伤害你父亲的人吗
Why? We think someone
为什么 我们认为有人
stole Carl's body to get rid of forensic evidence,
偷了卡尔的尸体是为了毁灭证据
possibly to cover up a crime. That's ridiculous.
极有可能是为了隐藏罪行 太荒谬了
Everyone loved my dad.
每个人都喜欢我的父亲
I have to ask where you were last night.
我需要问你昨晚在哪
It's protocol.
这是规章
You think I took him?
你认为是我运走了他的尸体
Killed him and tried to cover it up?
杀了他还试图掩盖罪行
Maybe to fast-track any inheritance?
也许这是继承财产的最快方法
Inheritance. That's a good one.
财产 说的真好
Carl was broke. He spent everything he had
卡尔破产了 他把自己所有的钱
on experimental cancer treatments.
都花在了癌症治疗上
I've been putting him up for the past year.
过去一年我一直都在照顾他
Remortgaged my house twice
为了支付他的医药费
to pay for his medical bills.
我再次抵押了我的房♥子
The only thing I'm inheriting is this.
我唯一继承的就是这个
It's the box of Carl's things I told you about.
这是我跟你们说过的那个装有卡尔东西的盒子
Thank you for bringing it.
谢谢你把它带来
Literally everything he left behind.
这就是他留下的所有东西了
"To Vera, will miss you.
"致薇拉 我会想念你的
"Love, Harriette Olson. 1951."
"爱你的哈丽雅特·奥尔森 1951年"
Who's Vera?
谁是薇拉
Carl's mother. I never knew her.
卡尔的母亲 我从没见过她
What is it? It's a text from Zoe.
那是什么 佐伊发的一条短♥信♥
Carl didn't have any unexpected visitors,
卡尔没有任何不速之客
but three days before he died,
但是在他死去的三天前
he asked a nurse to call him a cab.
他让一个护士给他叫了一辆出租车
Where?
去哪
To 145 Adelaide St. West.
去阿德莱德西街145号♥
The nurses tried to talk him out of it, but he was determined,
由于他病得很重 护士们试图让他别去
despite how sick he was.
但是他执意要去
Why would my dad need to go downtown?
为什么我父亲要去市中心
Donne... as in Donne's Rye Whisky?
多恩 多恩黑麦威士忌酒的那个多恩
One of the hundred wealthiest families in Canada.
加拿大最富有的百位家族之一
I did a commercial for them back in the 90s.
我在90年代给他们做过一次广♥告♥
I'll make fun of that later.
晚点我再取笑你
How the hell are the Donnes connected to Carl?
为什么卡尔会和多恩扯上关系
Can I get you something to drink?
我可以请你们喝点东西吗
We've been developing a brand new blend.
我们一直在研发新的混合酒
No, thank you, Mr. Donne.
不了 谢谢你 多恩先生
Reginald, please.
请叫我雷金纳德
You can call me Reg. Sorry to disturb you,
也可以叫我雷金 很抱歉打扰到你
but we wanted to ask you about Carl White.
我们想问你关于卡尔·怀特的事
Who? 60s, former machinist...
谁 大概60岁 前任机械师
Came to visit you about a week ago? Never seen him before.
在一周前来拜访过你 从来没见过他
Really?
真的吗
I guess I thought, because you let us in
我们一提到他名字 你就让我们进来了
as soon as we mentioned his name, that you knew him.
我还以为你认识他呢
No, I...
不 我...
I heard The Shadow was here.
我听说谢鬼影来了
1997. You were in a commercial for us.
97年的时候 你给我们拍过广♥告♥
"Take the journey home."
"把旅程带回家"
That's right. Yup.
是这么说的 没错
Look, I'd love to help you out,
听着 我也很想帮你们
but I have no idea who that man is.
但我完全不知道那个人是谁
Sure.
好的
Well, thank you for your time.
谢谢你抽时间见我们
take a bottle.
拿一瓶走吧
On me. Thanks.
我请你的 谢了
Nice guy, huh? Free bottle of whisky.
好人呐 免费送我们威士忌
Something about him. I feel like he's playing us.
他有点不对劲 我感觉他在耍我们
Yeah. Yeah, I get that vibe too.
是的 没错 我也有这种感觉
Whoa. That photo.
那张照片
That's the same one from
和卡尔私人财产里的那张照片
Carl's personal effects. Of his mom, Vera.
是同一张 他妈妈的照片 薇拉
"Donne Employee Photo, 1951."
"多恩公♥司♥职工照片 1951年"
Carl's mom worked for the Donnes?
卡尔的母亲为多恩工作过
There's no way that that's a coincidence.
这不可能只是个巧合
Carl was here. Ol' Reggie just lied to us.
卡尔来过这里 雷金刚才骗了我们
Why would a dying man come all the way down here
一个快死的人为什么要大老远跑进城
to talk with his mom's former employer?
来这里见他妈以前的雇主
I don't know, but we're not
我不知道 但是我们
going to get a straight answer out of him.
不会从他这里问出什么的
Wasn't there a name on the back of Jon's photo?
乔恩那张照片的背面写着名字吗
Yeah. Yeah, Harriette Somebody. OK.
写了 写了 哈丽雅特什么的 好的
I'll call Jon. Here's hoping Harriette Somebody is still alive.
我给乔恩打电♥话♥ 但愿哈丽雅特还活着
Look at how young we all looked!
瞧我们当时有多年轻
That's Kathy, Anthony, Sandra, Betsy, and...
那是凯西 安东尼 桑德拉 贝琪 还有
Oh my Lord, Vera White.
我的天 薇拉·怀特
Could you tell us about her?
你能和我们聊聊她吗
She worked at the desk next to mine.
她工作的桌子就在我的旁边
She was a lovely girl.
她是个很不错的女孩子
Then she left suddenly, in the spring of 1951, I think.
后来她突然就离开了 是在1951年的春天
Yes, that was it.
是的 应该没错
Poor girl.
真可怜
Mrs. Donne all but chased her away. What do you mean?
是多恩太太把她给赶走的 此话怎讲
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表