剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
went to the same college so she could be close?
后来跟你去了同一所大学 只是为了接近你
"Stalker Channing"? Yeah, I remember her... Wait, why?
"跟踪狂钱宁"? 记得 我记得她... 等等 怎么了?
Well, turns out that she's still single.
好像她还单身
And I just sent her a warm personal message from you.
我只是替你热情洋溢地向她问了个好
Angie, what have you done?
安吉 你干了什么?
Oh, this email is just emojis.
天哪 这封邮件只有一些表情符号♥
What is with the deranged Chihuahua sticker pack?
这套神经质的吉娃娃表情是什么鬼?
How did you even get my login information? Angie!
你怎么会知道我的密♥码♥? 安吉!
Angie!
安吉!
Well, that doesn't look too shady.
这保护费好像收得挺光明正大嘛
If Ken's in trouble with this guy, I wanna know.
我想知道肯是不是招惹上这个家伙了
Stay close and follow my lead.
跟紧点 听我的
Mr. Kostopoulos? I'm Sally Cubit, this is my husband Calvin.
你是科斯塔布勒斯先生吗? 我是萨利·丘比特 这是我丈夫卡尔文
What can I do for you?
有什么需要帮助的吗?
Calvin and I are opening a store in the neighbourhood.
卡尔文和我准备在附近开一家店
Store? What kind of store? Knick knacks.
店? 什么店? 饰品店
Sally's got quite the chutzpah when it comes to tchotchkes.
萨利一谈起小饰品就兴致勃勃
We were told to talk to you first
有人说我们得先向你谈谈
about "Additional insurance".
"附加保险"的事
That's wise of you.
真聪明
Basically I provide protection for things that aren't
基本上来说 我能为你们提供
covered under your policy. Such as..?
政策之外的保护 比如说...?
Oh, fires, robberies, vandalism...
火灾 抢劫 搞破坏之类的...
Terrible things can happen to a business overnight.
一夜之间的事 谁能说得准呢
Especially if the owners are, let's say, negligent in their bill payments.
特别是那些店主交钱很拖拉的店 那可就很危险了
Oh! So, is that what happened
所以 马路对面那家免费诊所的意外
with the free clinic across the street? Maybe the doctor there
就是这么来的了? 医生不为你的隐性威胁所动
refused to cave to your not-so-lightly veiled threats?
拒绝上你这个所谓的保险?
Are you accusing me of trashing the clinic?
你这是在指控我破坏了那诊所?
Should I be? I for one think maybe we shouldn't be.
我应该这么做吗? 我单方面觉得 我们还是别这样了
I don't know who you are
我不知道你是哪路的
or what business it is of yours, but I want to make myself perfectly clear:
也不知道这关你什么事 但有句话我想说清楚
Dr. Ken is a friend of mine.
肯医生是我的朋友
You understand? A friend of yours? How's that?
懂了吗? 你朋友? 这是怎么回事?
That is definitely none of your business.
这就跟你一点关系都没有了
And if you're smart, you'll keep it that way.
你小子有脑子的话 就不要多问
Face it, Ange! That guy called Ken a friend.
醒醒吧 安吉! 那人称肯为朋友
You know what that means, right?
你知道那意味着什么吧?
Ken is connected. To organized crime.
肯也深陷其中了 帮他们组织犯罪
Come on. I've known Ken for years.
得了吧 我认识肯这么多年了
He would never be involved with criminals.
他不会和罪犯同流合污的
Maybe the Ken you knew before wouldn't,
或许你认识的以前的他不会这么做
but that was a long time ago. Five years, right?
这都过去这么久了 五年了 对吧?
What are you suggesting? Maybe, just
你想表达什么? 如果 我说的只是
maybe, Ken's working with Alessandro
如果啊 肯和亚力山卓合伙
and they're selling drugs out of the clinic
私下非法贩卖♥♥药品
and the break-in was some sort of retaliation.
入室抢劫实际上是别人的报复
That's ridiculous. Is it?
太荒谬了 会吗?
You only went out with him for a short time,
你只是和他交往过很短的一段时间
and then he suddenly left for Africa.
然后他突然间就去了非洲
What made him just leave? He had a good reason, OK?
他为什么离开了? 他有十分充足的理由离开 好吗?
Just leave it alone. You're not telling me everything.
别管这事了 你有事瞒着我
Did you suspect him of something back then?
你那时候有怀疑过什么吗?
Was he in some sort of trouble? No. Just let it go, OK?
他是不是遇到什么麻烦了? 都没有 别管了行吗?
Ken Graham is not a suspect in this case.
肯·格拉汉不是这单案子的嫌疑人
Let's pick this up tomorrow.
我们明早再说吧
What'd I miss?
我错过了什么?
Nothing. Um... I have a special assignment for you.
没什么 我有个特别的任务要交给你
Just between you and me, OK?
只有我们两个参与的任务 可以吗?
As in don't tell Angie? Exactly.
不能告诉安吉吗? 是的
I need you to investigate Dr. Ken Graham.
我需要你去调查一下肯·格拉汉医生
I hope you like this place.
希望你喜欢这个地方
They have an excellent duck tartare.
这里的鸭肉鞑靼很不错
Yeah, sounds good.
听起来很好吃
And they also have a really great monkey brain fondue
他们的猴脑干酪
with these delicious horsehair croutons.
配马鬃油炸面包丁也很赞
What..?
什..?
I'm sorry. I just...
不好意思 我只是...
I can't stop thinking about this case that Angie
我脑子里一直在想今天早上
and I took on this morning.
和安吉接的那个案子
Talk it out! I'd love to hear what you're investigating.
和我说说 我很喜欢听你谈谈工作的事
OK. Um...
好 是这样的...
There was a break-in at a medical clinic in Danforth Village.
丹弗斯村前几天有家诊所发生了起入室盗窃
And the client...
那个报案的医生...
I don't know, I just get a bad feeling about the guy.
我不清楚 反正我对他的印象非常不好
Who is he? Some old boyfriend of Angie's
他是谁? 安吉的某一位前任
who she thinks can do no wrong. But...
安吉觉得他单纯天真 不会干错事 但是...
the guy's not telling us everything he knows.
但是这个人对我们有所隐瞒
So, is her judgment clouded or is yours?
所以 是她被蒙蔽了还是你被蒙蔽了?
Definitely hers, no question.
当然是她看走眼了 毋庸置疑
Mm-hm. Maybe you're being overprotective?
嗯哼 也许你是保护欲过度旺盛了?
I mean, she is your partner. Hm, woulda been hard to tell today.
我的意思是 她是你搭档 就今天来看 这可就难说了
She bit my head off three times before lunch,
我今天中午之前都被她骂了三回了
and that's one more time than usual.
比平时多了一回
Well, hey! Do you want some advice from an excellent lawyer?
那么 嗨! 你想听听一名优秀律师的意见么?
Why, do you know one? Uhhuh!
怎么 你有认识的吗? 当然喽!
Don't harbour any preconceived notions about this guy.
不要对他有先入为主的偏见
Just follow the evidence.
用证据说话
Unless, you know, there's some reason
除非 你有些不可告人的原因
why you wanna knock this ex-boyfriend
想破坏前男友在她心目中的
off his pedestal...?
坚实地位...?
No, I can't think of one.
没有什么原因让我这么做
Would you like some more wine?
再来点酒怎么样?
I would, please! Good!
好的 谢谢! 真好!
Late night surveillance? Something like that.
深夜盯梢吗? 差不多
I was just headed out. House call.
我正要出门 病人来电♥话♥了
Hop in. I'll drive you.
上车 我载你一程
I wanted to talk to you about something. Someone, actually.
我想和你谈点事情 其实是谈谈某个人
Sure.
当然
I met a guy who said he's a friend of yours.
我碰见自称是你朋友的人
Oh yeah? Who's that? Alessandro Kostopoulos.
是吗? 是谁? 亚力山卓·科斯塔布勒斯
I see.
我知道了
And you're wondering how the two of us got so close.
然后你想知道为什么我俩走得那么近
So he is a friend.
所以他真是你朋友
Oh, this is my patient's place right up here.
我病人住的地方就在那边
I hope you brought an appetite. You want me to come in?
希望你有兴趣 你想我和你一块去?
You haven't even answered my question yet.
你一个问题都没回答我呢
It's actually more proper to have a woman present.
事实上 有个女的在场会得体一些
Farah is devout. You'd be doing us both a favour.
法拉是个虔诚的信徒 你去了 能帮上我们俩的忙
And I promise you I will tell you all about Alessandro after. Deal?
之后 我保证告诉你一切关于亚力山卓的事情 可以吗?
And out.
呼气
Again.
再吸气
If I knew Ken was bringing company,
要是我知道肯带了伴过来
I would have made baklava. This all looks amazing.
我会给你们做果仁千层酥的 现在这样就很好了 感谢招待
I gain ten pounds every time I come.
每次来这里出诊 我都要胖上十磅
Sound's good. Everything is under control.
听起来好很多了 病情控制得不错
How long have you lived here, in Toronto?
你在多伦多住了多久了?
Six months. I arrived last summer.
六个月 我去年夏天过来的
You came alone? Yes.
你一个人吗? 嗯
It was a difficult journey but...
旅途虽说很辛苦 但是...
the man I was married to was not easy to live with.
我嫁的那个人实在是太难相处了
Oh. I'm sorry. You did what you had to do.
抱歉 你做了该做的事
She was very brave.
她很勇敢
Now you can start over again.
现在你就可以重新开始了
You are a lucky woman to have a man so good.
真幸运你能有个这么好的男朋友
Oh... Angie and I aren't a couple.
啊...我和安吉不是一对
She has a private investigation firm with her boyfriend.
她和她男朋友开了一家私♥人♥侦♥探♥公♥司♥
No I don't. No... I mean,
我没有 没...我意思是
I have a PI company, but Shade and I aren't...
我是有一家私♥人♥侦♥探♥公♥司♥ 但是谢德和我不是...
Then... Ken and I aren't...
然后...肯和我也不是...
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表