剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Well, it was all gossip, of course,
当然都是别人传的流言蜚语了
but Theodore Donne, the company owner,
不过公♥司♥的老板希欧多尔·多恩
used to spend a great deal of time at Vera's desk.
过去的确没少光顾薇拉的那张桌子
He was always asking her
他总是叫她加班
to stay late or work on the weekends...
到很晚 要不就周末...
I suspect
我估计
that Mrs. Donne found out and chased Vera away.
多恩太太发现了之后 就把薇拉赶走了
Spring of 1951, you said.
你刚才说是在1951年的春天
Do you remember which month?
你还记得是在几月份吗
Um. Oh, it was early May,
是在五月初
I think. It was not long after this picture was taken.
拍了这张照片 没过多久她就走了
Could you excuse us a second?
失陪一下
What's going on?
怎么了
Theodore Donne, Reg's father,
希欧多尔·多恩 也就是雷金的爸爸
was having an affair with Vera White.
当时和薇拉·怀特有婚外情
Yeah, I got that. So?
是啊 我听出来了 所以呢
Vera was sent away in May of 1951.
薇拉在1951年五月的时候被赶走
Carl was born in October that same year,
卡尔是在那年的十月出生的
roughly six months later.
大概就是在六个月后
Wait, are you saying what I think you're saying?
等一下 我没理解错你的意思吧
Carl White was Theodore's son.
卡尔·怀特是希欧多尔的儿子
Reg's half-brother.
雷金同父异母的兄弟
Ok. 1951, Vera gets pregnant
1951年 薇拉怀上了
with Theodore Donne's child, and gets sent away by Mrs. Donne.
希欧多尔·多恩的孩子 被多恩太太送走
Six months later, she gives birth to Carl.
六个月后 她生下了卡尔
Which means Carl White is Carl Donne.
也就是说卡尔·怀特应该是卡尔·多恩
And entitled to his share of the Donne family fortune.
而且也应该享有多恩家族的财产继承权
How much are we talking? If I had to guess,
他可以继承多少钱 非要我猜的话
15 million. Holy kumquat!
一千五百万吧 我的妈呀
A titch off, boss. By how much?
你猜少了 头儿 那有多少
400 million. What? They only paid me five
四亿 什么 我拍威士忌广♥告♥的时候
grand for that whisky commercial!
他们只给我付了五千
We need to find that body.
我们得找到他的尸体
Why wouldn't Carl ask for the money earlier?
为什么卡尔没有早点去要钱
Maybe he didn't want it.
也许他不想要
Come on, it's not so crazy.
拜托 这也不是说不通
The Donne family basically chased his mother away.
多恩家族都把他妈赶走了
Carl probably wanted nothing to do with it.
卡尔也许不想被扯进来
So why now?
那为什么现在去要
Because of Jon. Jon had to remortgage his house twice
是因为乔恩 乔恩再抵押了他家的房♥子
to pay for Carl's medical bills.
就是为了给卡尔付看病的钱
Four-year-old daughter,
有个四岁女儿
another one on the way...
另一个孩子马上就出生
If it was me, I'd want to make
换做我的话 我也会想确保
sure my family was taken care of. OK,
家里以后能有人照应 好的
so Carl goes to see Reginald before he dies,
那么卡尔死前去找过雷金纳德
asks him to take care of his family once he's gone.
请他在自己死之后照顾自己的家人
Except Reg isn't having it.
只不过雷金不买♥♥账
He figures Carl's on his death bed anyway.
他觉得反正卡尔也快死了
OK, but why doesn't Jon just go get it now?
好吧 但是为什么乔恩现在没去要钱呢
Because Carl and Jon don't share the same DNA.
因为卡尔和乔恩的DNA不同
Carl isn't Jon's biological father,
卡尔不是乔恩的亲生父亲
which is why Reggie switched the bodies.
所以雷金才会调换尸体
You're right. Because if Carl were buried,
你说的没错 因为如果卡尔下葬了
then Jon could dig up the body at any point
乔恩随时都可以把他挖出来
to test for DNA and claim his share of the Donne fortune.
做DNA鉴定 证明他在多恩家的财产继承权
But if the body gets cremated,
但是如果尸体无意间
supposedly by accident... The link goes away. Forever.
被火化了 他和多恩家就再没联♥系♥了
Well, what're you guys waiting for?
你们还在等什么
Go get Reginald Donne so we can find Carl!
去找雷金纳德 然后我们才能找到卡尔
We know he's behind this. We just can't prove it.
我们知道他是幕后黑手 只是没证据
So you want me to execute a search warrant
所以你们想让我给城里
on one of the most powerful men in the city,
权力最大的人物之一开张搜查令
in the hopes of finding a dead body stashed in,
希望能找到一具被他藏起来的尸体
let's say his walk-in humidor?
比方说 藏在他的雪茄室里吗
Yeah. Exactly.
是的 就是这样
Like, tonight. His funeral's tomorrow.
今晚就要 他的葬礼明天举♥行♥
This is a great idea. You know what, while I'm at it,
真是个好主意啊 在我帮你们的同时
why don't I build a catapult so that my boss can literally
干脆给自己造一个弹弓好了 这样我的头儿
launch me into space when this thing falls apart?
就能在事情搞砸的时候 直接把我送上天
What about the break-in at the Kalfas Funeral Home?
那卡法丝殡仪馆的闯入案呢
What about it? There's gotta be something
怎么了 肯定有些事情
to implicate Reginald Donne. Here.
是和雷金纳德·多恩有牵连的 给你
Analysis came back a few hours ago. The scene was clean,
分♥析♥报告几小时前就出来了 现场没发现什么
no blood, no DNA, no fingerprints. The only thing the techs found
没血 没DNA 没指纹 技术人员只在
was a little latex fiber on some shards of glass.
一些玻璃碴上找到了点乳胶纤维
Latex? Yeah, from the rubber gloves
乳胶 没错 罪犯作案时
the culprit used to rob the place.
带的橡胶手套上面的
Wait a minute. The tox screen
等一下 毒理学报告上说
shows traces of formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde, and methanol.
发现了甲醛 戊二醛 还有甲醇的痕迹
Am I supposed to know what those things are?
我该知道那都是些什么吗
You would if you were a mortician. Those are chemicals
如果你是搞殡葬的 你就该知道 防腐剂里
used in embalming fluid.
会用到这些化学物质
I don't understand.
我不懂
So you're saying the break-in was staged?
你是说 闯入案是有人安排好的吗
The gloves used in the robbery
在盗贼的手套上
had trace amounts of embalming fluid on them.
发现了防腐剂的痕迹
Well, Hanna and I are the
只有我和汉娜
only ones who have access to those chemicals,
才会接触到那些化学品
and we have no reason to break into our own place.
但我们干嘛要擅闯自己的地方
Hanna,
汉娜
did Reginald Donne pay
雷金纳德·多恩有没有付钱给你
you to switch Carl White's body with Leo's?
让你把卡尔和利奥的尸体调包
That's ridiculous. Of course not.
那太荒唐了 当然不可能了
Hanna?
汉娜
Say something.
说话呀
Jacinta...
杰西塔
What?
什么
Wait, are you saying...
等等 难道你
We've been losing money for over a year!
我们已经亏本一年多了
We haven't been able to take a salary in months.
好几个月都没有拿工资了
We shouldn't have to live like this.
我们不该过得这么惨的
Tell us what happened.
告诉我们是怎么回事
Mr. Donne came to me when he figured out that we were
多恩先生知道我们是其中一家给纪念医院
one of the funeral homes that dealt with Memorial Hospital.
处理死者的殡仪馆之后 就来这里找了我
He offered me
他给了我二十万块
two hundred grand to switch the toe tags
让我把死者脚趾上的标签换掉
and take Carl White's body instead of Leo's.
把卡尔·怀特的尸体换成利奥的
Did he tell you why?
他告诉你原因了吗
I didn't ask any questions.
我没有问任何问题
But when I called to tell
可是等我打电♥话♥告诉他
him that the switch had been discovered,
调包的事情被发现之后
he threatened to expose me if I didn't dispose of the body.
他威胁说 要是我不把尸体销毁 他就揭发我
So you made it look like a break-in,
所以你就制♥造♥了有人闯入的假象
took the body and got rid of it.
带走了尸体 然后销毁了
How could you do this? I did it for you!
你怎么干得出来 我是为了你好
You've wanted to do this since you were a little girl.
你还小的时候 就想干这个了
You love this world. But it was never what I wanted.
你爱这一行 但是我不爱
Why did you not say anything? What was I supposed to say?
你为什么不说出来 - 我有什么可说的
I couldn't just walk out on you when the business was failing.
我不能在生意败落的时候抛下你
It's better than taking a payoff. That two hundred grand
那也总比拿钱干这事好 那二十万块
was going to pay our debts, allow me to move on.
可以拿来还我们的债 可以让我重新开始
I'd finally be free of everyone's expectations.
我终于不用迎合别人的期望了
Can you stand, please?
请你站起来吧
Hanna Kalfas, you are under arrest
汉娜·卡法丝 你因为侮辱尸体
for committing Indignity to a Dead Human Body
以及策划抢劫的严重行为不检
and for Felony Disorderly Conduct in Staging a Robbery.
而被逮捕
I can't believe you did this.
我不敢相信你竟这么做了
Wait... Hanna, what did you do with Carl's body?
等等 汉娜 你把卡尔的尸体怎么了
I dropped him off at the crematorium at Ash Field cemetery.
我把他放在灰场公墓的火化馆了
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表