剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
How many people want to steal these clothes?
到底有多少人想偷那些衣服?
I'm starting to wonder if it's about the clothes at all.
我已经开始在想 会不会和那些衣服根本没关系
What do you mean? You heard what Pietro said,
你的意思是? 你听到皮特罗说了
if the show doesn't go forward, it'll destroy Sonia's career.
如果这场秀办不成 索尼娅的事业就毁了
So you think someone's out to get her?
所以你认为有人想阻挠她?
Yeah. Estella betrayed her.
是啊 艾斯黛拉背叛了她
Maybe we need to take a look at her inner circle.
或许我们得查查她内部的人
I'll have Zoe bring up a list of Sonia's employees.
我会让佐伊找一份索尼娅雇员的名单
Maybe someone has a grudge we don't know about.
或许有我们不知道的私人恩怨呢
Hey, Matt.
嗨 马特
Past your curfew. Grounded.
宵禁时间过了 你被禁足了
I was at the diner.
我在餐厅
Shona asked me to help insulate the windows for winter.
肖娜让我帮忙加固窗户抵御冬天
Shona, huh? Don't get cute.
肖娜啊? 别调皮了
It's a bit late for arts and crafts, don't you think?
你不觉得你现在才学艺术什么的 已经太晚了吗?
I'm trying to get Angie
我是在努力让安吉同意
on board with my vision for the redesign.
重新装♥修♥公♥司♥的事情 按我的设计来
Hey, is this too rough?
这个是不是太粗糙了?
You making underwear out of it?
你要用它做内♥裤♥吗?
You're no help. Where's Jules?
你帮不上忙了 茱尔斯在哪?
I don't know, I just got here. I assumed she was with you.
我不知道 我才回来啊 我以为她和你在一起
I thought she was with you. What time is it?
我以为她跟你在一起 现在几点了?
Easy.
别冲动
Thank you for walking me home. Not a problem.
谢谢你送我回家 不客气
Goodnight, Mr. Shade.
晚安 谢德先生
Mr. Shade. See ya.
和老谢德先生 回见
See ya. Hi!
回见 嗨!
Dad, Sorry, um,
老爸 对不起
I was at Liam's and I lost track of time.
我在利亚姆家 忘了时间
Are Liam's parents cool with you being over there this late?
你在那边待到这么晚 利亚姆的父母没说什么吗?
If they're not, they're too
如果他们没说 也是因为他们
polite to say anything. Either way I'm golden.
太礼貌了 不会说什么 不管怎样我都没事
Alright, how about you just call me next time, OK?
行了 下次你直接给我打电♥话♥ 好吧?
Yeah, sure.
嗯 好
OK. Tired. Bed. 'Night. 'Night, sweetie.
我累了 睡觉了 晚安 晚安 甜心
See?
看见没?
No yelling, no drama.
没大喊大叫 没有抓马大戏
I got this parenting thing.
我做父亲还挺在行
Oh, yeah.
是啊
You got this, son.
你行的 儿子
This is everyone that's worked at House of Valero in the past year.
这是去年在"瓦莱罗府"工作过的所有人
And? No one says a bad word about Sonia.
然后呢? 没人说过索尼娅半句不好
In fact, they all say she's too nice.
事实是 她们都说她人太好了
OK I went on a bunch of vendor sites
我去一堆汽车贴纸供应商网站上找过了
and printed off every sticker with a unicorn on it.
把所有带有独角兽的商标都打印出来了
Anything look familiar? That's it.
有眼熟的吗? 就是这个
Unicorn dancing on a rainbow. I knew I wasn't crazy.
在彩虹上跳舞的独角兽 我就说我没疯
Vendor's based out of Vancouver.
供应商总部在温哥华
I'll give her a call and see if I can find a list
我给她打电♥话♥ 看看是否能出具一份名单
of anyone who bought it here. Shadow?!
看看是谁在这买♥♥的这玩意 谢无常?!
Oh boy. Oh!
噢天哪 天!
Oh, thank god you guys are OK.
谢天谢地 你们没事
Now, how could you let this happen? I mean, what kind
你们怎么会让这种事情发生?
of security detail can't taxi something from point A to point B?
哪有不能把东西从A点安全运送到B点的安保人员啊?
Becca, calm down. We're looking for the clothes.
贝卡 冷静点 我们已经在找衣服了
Shadow, you don't understand. My job is on the line for this.
谢无常 你不明白 我的工作岌岌可危
I had to convince my bosses to let me do an entire episode
我必须让我的上司们相信我有能力能够做一整集
on Sonia's debut.
关于索尼娅处♥女♥秀的节目
The promos are airing right now! Well, help us, then.
节目都已经开始宣传了! 好 那就帮帮我们吧
Can you think of anyone that might have a vendetta against Sonia?
你能想到谁可能跟索尼娅有仇吗?
We think someone may be sabotaging her career.
我们觉得有人是故意要毁掉她的事业
Oh... What about Stephan Caras?
噢...会不会是史蒂芬·卡拉斯?
Why would he be mixed up in this? Who's Stephan Caras?
他怎么会和这事掺和在一起? 史蒂芬·卡拉斯是谁?
Legendary designer. Sonia was head of his creative for years.
一位传奇设计师 索尼娅曾是他多年来的得力干将
And when she left to go solo,
所以当时她单飞的时候
House of Caras stumbled.
卡拉斯的公♥司♥差点垮掉了
I don't think Steph would do something like this.
我觉得小史不像是会做这种事的人
Steph? Yeah, we go way back.
小史? 对 我们是老相识了
Wait, you know Stephan Caras? Know him?
等一下 你认识史蒂芬·卡拉斯? 认识他?
He carried me home after an absinthe bender after the 2004 Fashion Awards. Then what are we waiting for?
2004年时尚大赏之后 我们喝得酩酊大醉 他还把我带回家了 那我们还在等什么?
Let's go, you drive. Whoa, hey, hey, hey, hey.
我们走吧 你开车 噢不 等等
There's no "We" Here. We don't do this together.
不是"我们" 这件事我们不能一起做
Oh no, Shadow, I am going with you.
别这样 谢无常 我要跟你一起去
This is my career on the line.
现在是我的事业岌岌可危啊
Sonia's career. It's what I meant to say.
我的意思是 索尼娅的事业
Don't look at me.
别看我
I'm gonna go, uh, dig deeper into Sonia's financials.
我正要去 深挖一下索尼娅的财务状况
Yes, ma'am.
是的 老板
It is going to be an amazing episode.
那一定会是非常棒的一集节目
Game-changer doesn't even cover it. It's going to be a world-changer.
它不止可以打破行业格局 还会打破世界格局
It's going to be a universe-changer--
甚至会打破整个宇宙的格局...
OK then. Bye-bye.
好的 那么拜拜
Oh god, I am so fired. We'll find the clothes, Becca.
噢 天啊 我要完蛋了 贝卡 我们会找到那些衣服的
I love my new job,
我很爱我的新工作
but sometimes I think it's going to swallow me whole.
但是有时候我在想 它哪天会把我整个人吞噬了的
A far cry from being the weather girl on Channel 3, huh? Meteorologist.
和你当第三频道气象女主播的感觉很不一样 对吧? 是气象学者
Right. Honestly, Matt, sometimes
好吧 说实话 马特 有时候
I wake up and I can't remember going to bed.
我醒了之后都不记得自己有睡觉
And I haven't had a sustained conversation with our daughter in days. Jules is fine.
还有我已经好久没有和我们女儿好好聊一聊了 茱尔斯她很好
You haven't noticed how much time she's been spending at Liam's lately?
你都不知道她最近一直待在利亚姆家 每天都待很长时间吧?
Actually, I have. So what?
事实上 我知道 那又怎么样?
So, it doesn't bother you?
那你居然一点都不担心吗?
No.
不担心
No! Come on, it's Jules we're talking about.
不担心! 拜托 我们在讨论的是我们的女儿茱尔斯
She's 14! And how old were you when you started fooling around?
她都十四了 你开始鬼混的时候多大?
I'm gonna kill him. I'm gonna stuff him in a footlocker rent a boat, drive 15 miles offshore OK, calm down.
我要杀了那个混♥蛋♥ 把他塞进箱子里面 然后再租条小船 开到离岸边15英里的地方 好了 冷静点
The worst thing that we can do is to demonize it.
我们最不应该做的就是妖魔化这件事
You should talk to her.
你应该跟她好好聊一聊
Me? Well, she's your daughter too!
我? 她也是你的女儿啊!
And did you not just hear everything I said about how busy I am?
你刚刚没听到我讲话吗 我超忙的诶
Here's a list of people who bought the sticker in Toronto.
这是在多伦多买♥♥贴纸的买♥♥家名单
I'm gonna start calling to see if any of them drive a grey SUV. What's wrong?
我要打电♥话♥确认一下他们之中有没有人开着一辆灰色的多功能跑车 怎么啦?
I just spoke with a few of Sonia's vendors.
我刚刚和索尼娅的几个供应商聊过
House of Valero is racking up some massive bills.
瓦莱罗府累计获得了好几个大单
Well, it's not uncommon for a start-up.
对于一个初创公♥司♥来说 确实不太正常
And Sonia's famous for using the finest materials.
而且索尼娅最出名的就是一定要用最好的料子
That's bound to come back and bite you.
这样肯定就会被反咬一口啦
Not always. During Sonia's heyday at House of Caras
不一定 索尼娅在卡拉斯府最辉煌的那段日子
the price of his clothing went way up, but so did his profile.
他家衣服的价格飙升 卡拉斯自己的身价也一样
Except Sonia doesn't have any sales yet,
现在 索尼娅一件衣服都还没卖♥♥出去
so where's the money coming from?
那她现在的资金都是从哪儿来的?
Maybe an investor? Oh, Zoe, wait.
或许是有投资人? 啊 佐伊你等一下
I need your help.
我需要你帮个忙
You and I have to join forces to steer Shade away from what he's proposing for the redesign.
你和我必须统一阵线来阻止谢德用他的方案来重新装♥修♥公♥司♥
I'm trying to be objective, but it's like he wants to pull the pin on a crazy-grenade
我已经试着保持客观了 但是他已经要拉开手榴弹的栓
and just toss it into the middle of the room. Am I right?
把炸♥弹♥扔在房♥间中间了 我必须拦着 对吧?
I would hope the answer to that question goes without saying.
这问题的答案显而易见
These sales numbers are terrible.
销♥售♥额太差了
You can do better, Lisbeth. I will, Stephan. I promise.
你还能做得更好 莉斯贝丝 我会的 斯蒂芬 我保证
Shadow. How are you?
谢无常 你好吗?
Good to see you again, Steph.
很高兴再次见到你 小史
What's this I hear about you becoming a private investivator?
我听说你成为了一名私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 这是怎么回事?
Right place,right time. Steph, I don't think you ever met my ex-wife,
不过是天时地利而已 小史 你还没见过我前妻吧
Becca. Becca, Stephan Caras.
这是贝卡 贝卡 这是史蒂芬·卡拉斯
Channel 3 weather girl, right? Meteorologist.
第三频道的气象女主播 对吧? 气象学者
But I have my own show now.
不过我现在有自己的节目了
It's so great to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I am SUCH a fan of your work. Naturally.
我是你家衣服的迷妹 肯定是啦
Wow. It's one of mine, isn't it?
哇 这是我的设计之一 对吧?
From two seasons ago.
两季之前的作品了
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表