剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
And trust is everything.
信任就是一切
By the way, um... I have been dating someone.
顺便说下...我在和别人约会
And that someone is... Mel Parker.
那个人就是... 梅尔·帕克
You knew?
你知道?
Well, I figured there had to be a reason you weren't bragging about it.
我想啊 你不吹嘘自己泡到了妹子 总有什么原因
Plus I saw a spark between you two since day one.
再说第一天起我就看到你俩之间有火花
And yet you're not mad. I mean,
而你一点都不生气
this could affect our future dealings with
这可能影响到我们以后和
the Prosecutor's office if things end badly.
检察官办公室的关系 如果我和她没有好结果的话
Well then, make sure things don't end badly.
那就不要让你们之间产生不好的结果啊
I'll... do my best, boss.
我...尽力吧 老板
So what brings you here?
什么风把你吹来了?
Not exactly sure, to tell you the truth, but...
说真的 我也说不清 不过...
you're obviously someone that Angie respects a lot
你显然是安吉很尊重的人
and I just get the feeling we got off on the wrong foot.
而我感觉我们的相识好像不太愉快
You played for Chicago, in the 90s.
你是在芝加哥队吧 九十年代的时候
I saw the game where you won the division championship.
我看过你赢区冠军的那场比赛
You scored on a penalty shot. So you do watch hockey?
你进了个罚球 所以你是看冰球的?
Yeah. If we're telling the truth,
嗯 说实话
I thought there was something
我以为你和安吉之间
going on between you and Angie, so I got a bit... defensive.
有些暧昧 所以我就有点...抵触你
Really?! Yeah, it's stupid, huh?
不是吧?! 是有点蠢
Seems ridiculous now. Who'd think she'd ever go for someo...
现在看还挺滑稽的 谁会想到她会和...
OK, OK, OK, I got it. I got it.
好了好了 我懂 我懂
Anyway, I'm glad we cleared the air. I get the feeling
不管怎样 很开心误会都解开了 我感觉
we're gonna be seeing a lot of each other.
我们会经常看到对方
Yeah, I doubt that, actually.
说真的 我不觉得
I lied to her. And she hates that.
我对她说谎了 她讨厌说谎
There's no way I'm getting that second chance now.
我现在不可能还有第二次机会了
But...
可是...
Thanks for stopping by, though. Yeah.
还是谢谢你过来 没事
Ken! Hold on a sec.
肯! 等等
Um...
呃...
Angie's changed a lot since you guys were together.
比起你们当时在一起的时候 安吉改变了很多
You should give her a call. Are you sure?
你该再打电♥话♥给她 你说真的吗?
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I'm sure.
没错 我说真的
Call her.
打电♥话♥给她
Hi. Hi.
嗨 嗨
You look ravishing.
你真的太迷人了
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, you know, I'm going out with her.
嘿 你知道吗 我要和她约会
Melanie Parker, Prosecuting Attorney.
梅兰妮·帕克 检察官
You're such an idiot!
你就是个傻瓜!
We are so not staying for dessert.
我们不要等甜品了
I hope it's not too late.
希望我没来得太晚
Your door was open.
你的门还开着
It's only... one in the morning.
现在才...凌晨一点
I was just delivering twins in a cab
我刚才还在出租车里接生双胞胎
and I thought I'd swing by on the way home.
然后就想回家路上顺便过来一下
Seriously? No. The twins
不是吧? 假的 双胞胎
were born in the hospital.
是在医院里出生的
I owe you an apology for what I did back then.
那时候的事 我还欠你一个道歉
Don't worry about it. Five years in the jungle
别瞎想了 森林里的五年
almost cured me.
几乎治愈好我了
I made some really hasty decisions and I think about th...
我做了些很冲动的决定 现在回想起来...
Hey! You remember in your car,
嘿! 你记得在你的车上
back when I said that I wanted to talk?
那时候我说我想和你聊一下
I was lying.
我没说真话
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表