剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
OK, so this guy just approaches you on the street,
好吧 那么这个人在路上接近你
asks you to break into a clinic...
然后要你去闯入一家诊所...
Aren't I supposed to get a lawyer?
我难道不是可以请个律师吗?
You had a lawyer. You fired him the second you met him.
你律师刚才来过了啊 在你见到他的时候 你把他赶走了
I don't like suits.
我不喜欢西装
What about orange jumpsuits? Do you like those?
那么橙色连衣裤怎么样? 你喜欢吗?
This guy told you to break into the clinic and steal drugs.
这个人告诉你要闯入诊所然后偷取药物
No. I just found them.
不 我只是凑巧发现而已
He wanted stuff with names. Patient names?
他要找一些上面有名字的东西? 是病人的名字吗?
Yeah. So, I checked through the files and all they had
是的 因此我翻阅了所有档案 但上面
were these ID numbers. I mean, who the hell does that?
只有这些身份号♥码 我说 谁会这么做啊?
And then, I found the drug cabinet,
然后我发现了放药物的橱柜
and there was a book inside with them.
那里面有一本书和药品
What kind of book?
什么样的书?
A notebook with names and addresses.
一本写满名字和地址的记事本
I showed it to the guy, and he got really excited.
我拿给他看 那家伙就变得异常激动
He took that, a bottle of pills,
随后他拿走了那本子和一瓶药片
and then he gave me 500 bucks.
随后他给了我五百美元
When was this? It was a couple hours ago.
什么时候的事? 几个小时前的事了
I was supposed to meet him after I broke into the clinic,
我应该在闯入诊所之后去见他的
but then, bunhead owner chased me off.
不过当时 梳着男式发髻的咖啡店主把我赶走了
So, I just kept going back,
然后 我就又掉头回去那里
and then, B-I-N-G-O, cigar guy was there.
巧了 抽雪茄的家伙就在那边
So, he's after patient names.
所以他在找病人的名字
The x-rays in the other clinic had names on them too.
在其它诊所的X光放射室也有病人的名字
Yeah, but if he only took one pill bottle,
是的 但如果他只是拿了一瓶药片
then maybe he's only after one patient.
那么也许他只是在找一个病人
We need to figure out whose pills are missing.
我们要查清楚谁的药片不见了
I'll call Ken.
我打给肯
What did you dowith the rest of the drugs you stole?
那些你偷了的药片 剩下的你怎么处理了?
Uh, he said I could keep them! I need those drugs, Maz.
他说我可以留着! 我需要那些药 麦子
I'll send a unit to her apartment.
我会派一个小队去她的住处
They took the ledger, too. It had all the patient info in it.
他们也拿走了账簿 上面有所有病人的信息
We think they're looking for someone specific.
我们觉得他们在找某个具体的人
Someone who you might give drugs to.
某个需要你给药的人
What was supposed to go out that day..?
那天本来应该发生些什么呢...?
What if it's someone that went to both clinics,
如果一个人既有去肯的诊所 又要去X光诊所
Ken's and the x-ray place?
那么会是谁呢?
Why go to the trouble of paying people to break in?
而且为什么那么不辞辛苦地雇人去入室盗窃?
Why not just watch for the patient from the street?
为什么不在马路上等病人出来?
Because he already did and it didn't work.
因为他已经做过了而且没有效果
He sat there for days, at that cafe, and he never saw her.
他坐在这里守着很多天了 就在那家咖啡店 但他从没见到她
Her? Yeah! Farah's supposed
她? 是的 法拉应该来
to go for check-ups at your clinic, but she's too afraid
你的诊所做检查 但她太害怕而不敢
to leave the house.
离开屋子
Did she ever go to the x-ray place down the street?
她有没有曾去过街上那家的X光诊所?
I've been begging her to go for an angio,
我曾恳求她去做一个血管造影
but she always cancels her appointments.
但她一直取消她的预约
But someone close to her,
可是一个和她亲近的人
someone that knows she has a heart problem would expect her
一个知道她有心脏病的人会期待她
to go there regularly.
定期去那里
And to your clinic.
也包括去你的诊所
Her millanium's gone. For her heart condition.
她的药不见了 为她的心脏病而配的药
And her address is in the ledger. He couldn't possibly
而她的住址又在账簿里 他不可能
have followed her back to Canada...
跟她跟到加拿大...
Look. It's Farah's page from back home.
看 这是法拉以前在家时写的博客
That's the Smoker, alright.
就是那个神秘烟客 是吧?
Omar Javadian. Farah's abusive ex-husband.
奥玛·加瓦迪恩 法拉的虐待狂前夫
He's traveled halfway across the world to hunt her down.
他穿过大半个地球来赶尽杀绝
Maz! I need you to get a squad car
麦子! 我要你派一队人尽快
over to the address I texted you ASAP.
开车到我发给你的地址那里
Angie, a unit's on its way. It'll be there in five minutes
安吉 分队在去了 五分钟就到
Five minutes! She didn't answer the phone.
五分钟! 她不听电♥话♥
She never leaves home. Do not get involved, Angie.
她从来都不出家门 不要趟这浑水 安吉
If this guy is there, he's dangerous.
如果那家伙在的话 他很危险的
Stay here. Wait for the cops.
待在这 等警♥察♥来
Farah, you in there!? Farah, it's me, Angie.
法拉 你在吗!? 法拉 是我 安吉
She has to be home, she's afraid to go out.
她一定在家 她太害怕了 不敢出去
Stand back!
闪开!
Hey! What are you doing? Get out of here!
嘿! 你们干什么? 滚出这里!
We're not going anywhere. Angie please...
我们哪里都不去 安吉 拜托...
What are you doing? I came all this way for you.
你干什么? 我大老远跑过来 都是为了你
Buddy, take it easy. Get out of here!
兄弟 放轻松 滚出去!
This is none of your business! Omar, just listen...
这和你们一点关系都没有! 奥玛 你听我说...
Shut up! You caused enough trouble.
闭嘴! 你弄出的麻烦已经够多了
Omar, the police are on their way right now..
奥玛 警♥察♥已经在路上了...
You called the police? She's my wife!
你还叫警♥察♥了? 她是我老婆!
She doesn't want to be with you anymore.
她不想和你在一起了
Let me go.
让我走
Hey, buddy,
嘿 兄弟
Think about what you're doing. You don't want to do this.
想清楚你在做的事 你绝不想这样做的
She married me. And then she left.
她嫁给我了 然后她走了
You have no idea what I've done to find her!
你不知道我费了多大劲找她!
She's coming home with me.
她要跟我回家
You can't make someone love you. She left me with nothing.
你不能强迫别人爱你 她让我一无所有
I have no one now! And I'm sure that hurts. A lot.
我现在谁都没有了! 我知道那很伤 真的
But you can't force someone to be with you.
可是你不能强迫别人和你在一起
That's not how this works. I think you know that.
那不是解决办法 我想你知道的
Do you hear that? They're gonna be inside any minute.
你听到了吗? 他们随时都会进来
Let her go before it's too late.
快点放开她吧 现在醒悟还不晚
Shade!
谢德!
Are you OK?
你还好吗?
Stay down! Stay down! Hands where I can see them!
趴下! 趴下! 把手伸出来!
Come on!
快点!
Hey thanks, Ken! We'll take it from here.
嘿 谢了 肯! 接下来由我们接手
Yeah. OK buddy, up you go!
好了 伙计 起来 走了!
See that? This guy is great!
看到了吗? 这家伙棒极了!
She doesn't have to be scared anymore.
她再也不用害怕了
A real second chance.
真正的重生
You OK? Yeah.
你还好吧? 嗯
I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the drugs from the beginning.
对不起我一开始没有告诉你关于药的事情
I should've trusted you.
我应该相信你的
Thanks.
谢谢
But I understand why you didn't.
不过我懂的
After... everything that happened before.
毕竟...发生过那么多事
It was good to see you
再见到你真好
Good luck with everything.
祝你一切好运
Yeah, you too.
好 你也是
OK! OK what?
好了! 什么好了?
I know you're dying to find out why I called it off with Ken,
我知道你超级无敌想知道为什么我取消了和肯的婚礼
even though it's none of your damned business.
虽然这事不关你事
So...?
所以...?
I wasn't ready.
我还没准备好
I didn't know who I was yet or what I wanted,
我那时候还不知道我是怎样的人 我想要什么
and if I married Ken, I would've just ended up being
如果我嫁给他了 我就只会成为
Mrs. Dr. Perfect.
完美医生的妻子
Yeah, his light does shine pretty glaringly.
没错 他的光芒是有点耀眼
Then my dad opened the agency and offered me a job...
然后我爸开了这间侦探公♥司♥ 请我来这工作...
and suddenly, I knew what I wanted out of life.
突然之间 我就找到了生活的意义
So you backed out. Yeah.
所以你就退缩了 是的
Three days before the wedding.
婚礼前三天
Ken was great about it, like he's...
肯处理得很好 就好像...
great about everything. And then,
他对所有事都处理得很好 然后
two days later, he accepted the job overseas.
两天之后 他就接了海外的工作
But you know who you are now, right?
可是你现在知道自己是怎样的人了 对吧?
There's no... chance of you getting lost in his shadow.
你不会再...被他的光芒掩盖 迷失在阴影里
You could always give it another shot.
你还是可以再试一下的嘛
If he really is the one that got away.
如果他真的只是不小心"逃脱"你的魔掌的话
Nah, it's too late.
算了吧 太迟了
He'll never trust me again after what I did to him.
我对他那样 他不可能再信任我了
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表