剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Trashing a free refugee clinic. That is the lowest of the low.
毁坏免费的难民诊所? 那可真是贱中之贱
I couldn't agree more. Ken is a bit much though, isn't he?
不能同意更多 肯也有点装逼 是不是?
Talk about delusions of grandeur.
妄自尊大 幻想满分
"It was a tragedy of epic proportions"?
'那是个空前巨大的悲剧'?
It's not delusional if you're actually doing it.
如果你真的投身去做事 那就不是幻想了
Wait, is this because he doesn't watch hockey?
等等 这是因为他不看冰球吗?
No! It's because he was all cagey
不! 是因为他对柜子里的东西
about what was really in that cabinet.
真正藏着的东西遮遮掩掩
OK, now who's being delusional? Ken is the most
好了 现在是谁在幻想了? 肯是我见过
honest person I've ever known.
最坦诚的人
You don't think it's strange that
诊所里没有任何东西丢失
absolutely nothing was missing from the clinic?
你不觉得很奇怪吗?
Not if someone's trying to send a message to shut the clinic down.
除非有人想传递一个讯息 想让这家诊所倒闭
Look, I think your judgment
听着 我认为你的判断力
is being clouded by McDreamy back there.
已经被里面的那位医生蒙蔽了
Exactly how long did you date the good doctor for, anyway?
对了 你到底和那位好医生究竟谈了几年的恋爱?
It was five years ago, and... fleeting at best.
那是五年前的事了... 早已抛在脑后
So, no lingering feelings then?
现在没感觉了吗?
Absolutely not. In the distant rear-view mirror.
绝对没有 早就没有感觉了
Oh baby blue... This looks like the place.
噢 淡蓝色... 好像就是这儿了
It's a bit hipster for around here.
这一带好多潮人啊
Think this guy bet the gentrification would spread east?
你觉得这个人会相信低级住♥宅♥高档化的趋势正在向东部蔓延吗?
If he did, he's losing big time.
如果他信了 就大错特错了
How many times do I have to tell you to get off my sidewalk?
我说过多少次了 快从我的人行道上离开
OK, back off! This is my spot. What? Go.
后退! 这是我的地盘 什么? 快走
Let's take it inside. Go.
我们进去说话 快走
Stick it in your man bun, loser!
塞进你的男士发髻里去吧 窝囊废!
Sorry. It's just, the people in this neighbourhood,
抱歉 这只是因为附近的居民
they're driving me into bankruptcy.
我都快被他们搞破产了
Looks like a short trip.
看上去我们不用跟他谈很久
If it's not that street musician blocking my doorstep,
不是街头艺人堵在我的门口
it's the sweet old lady who comes in
就是可爱的老太太进来
and steals all my raw sugar packs.
偷走我所有的糖包
Or the jackass who parks himself in that window for days
或者是有个蠢货在那窗边待了好几天赖着不走
and just lights up these disgusting cigars.
不停地在那里抽那些难闻的雪茄
What is it, 1972?
现在难道是1972年吗?
And that clinic across the street. That can't be helping things?
还有对面的那家诊所 它也不能让事情变得好一点吗?
That place should be shut down.
那地方最好马上倒闭
Those people. It's a magnet for all kinds.
那都是些什么人啊 三教九流 乌烟瘴气
And none of them drink cappuccino.
没有一个喜欢喝卡布奇诺
Mind if I use the facilities?
能借用下卫生间吗?
I'm feeling a bit sick to my stomach suddenly.
我的胃突然有点不舒服
Yeah, it's in the back.
可以 就在后面
You guys are gonna buy something though, right?
你们会买♥♥些什么的 对吧?
Oh yeah. Yeah? How about a beet and ginger smoothie?
是的 是嘛? 来杯甜姜奶昔怎么样?
You read my mind.
你真懂我
That's... really... something.
这...真是...无敌了
And it goes great with a gluten-free scone.
如果再配几块无麸烤饼就更棒了
I bet it does!
我猜也是!
What are you doing?!
你在干嘛?!
Doesn't that look like the same paint
你不觉得这颜色
that's all over the front of the clinic?
跟诊所前面的喷漆很像吗?
It does appear to be a similar colour.
好像就是一样的颜色嘛
Who are you guys?
你们是谁啊?
We're private investigators looking into the break-in
我们是私♥人♥侦♥探♥ 负责调查非法入侵对面那个
at the "Magnet for all kinds" across the street.
"乌烟瘴气之地"的案件
You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you?
你不会刚好对那事有些了解吧?
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你们在说什么
The label says it contains citrus oil.
标签上写着里面含有柑橘油
Bet that'd pop in a lab test.
拿去实验室做个测试 可不就真♥相♥大白了
Let me just call my good buddy, Detective Mazhari.
让我联♥系♥一下我的好友 马扎里警探
OK, uh, look, stop. I... I...
好吧 听着 停一下 我... 我...
I admit it, I tagged the clinic.
我承认 诊所外面的喷漆是我喷的
But I was really, really pissed off,
但我真的非常非常地生气
OK? Every cent that I have is sunk into this place
知道吗? 我所挣来的钱都投入了这间咖啡店
and those people are ruining me!
然而他们却害了我!
"Those people" are your neighbours.
"那些人"是你邻居
Maybe you should embrace the community you're living in
你应该要拥抱他们
instead of charging $6.95 for a shortbread cookie.
而不是一块小小的饼干就要价6.95刀
Well, maybe if you should checked out
如果你去调查一下
the price of organic rice flour, you wouldn't be so judgey!
现在有机面粉的价格 你就不会这样说了!
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Oh my God, I am losing it, aren't I?
我天 我失态了 是吗?
Ya think?
你觉得呢?
Honestly. I feel really, really bad about the graffiti,
老实说 我对涂鸦的事情感到真的真的很抱歉
and I will never do that again.
我不会再这样了
But I swear, I had nothing to do with that break-in.
但我发誓 那宗入室盗窃跟我一点关系都没有
Why should we believe you?
我们为什么要相信你?
Because it was obviously the protection guy.
很明显是那些收保护费的家伙
The "Protection guy"? Yeah, you know?
收保护费? 没错 你知道吗?
Thugs who make you pay them money not to trash your place,
那些暴徒让你付钱给他们 这样他们就不会毁了你的地方
pretending it's insurance... We know what a protection guy is.
有点像保险... 我们知道什么是收保护费
You're saying there's one in the neighbourhood?
你是说这附近有这样的人?
Yeah. I don't know his name,
对 我不知道他叫什么
but, uh, he stopped by a couple of days after I opened
但我家小店开张之后几天 他进来说
and said if I didn't pay up,
如果我不付钱
something bad might happen here.
这里就会有不好的事情发生
That guy is bleeding me dry.
那家伙快要榨干我了
Protection guy, huh?
收保护费 哈?
Makes sense.
说得通
Ken's not the type of guy to give into extortion.
肯不是那种会屈服于勒索的人
He obviously refused to pay and took the consequences.
他肯定不会付钱 所以才发生那样的事
But why not just tell us he's being threatened?
那他为什么不直接告诉我们他被威胁了?
Why try to blame it on the Bitter Snob cafe?
为什么非要怪在那个自以为是的家伙开的咖啡店上?
He's clearly hiding something.
很明显 他有所隐瞒
Just because you don't like him doesn't mean
不能因为你不喜欢他
we can start throwing accusations in his face.
就把责任都推到他身上
Is there something about you and Ken that I'm missing?
你和肯之间还有什么我不知道的小秘密吗?
I'm going to go talk to Maz,
我要去找麦子
see if he knows who this extortion guy might be.
看他会不会知道那个收保护费的家伙到底是谁
Wh... I can drive you. No, I'm good.
什...我可以载你去 不用 我自己去
I'll meet you back at the office.
办公室见
OK, look, before you do whatever you came here to do,
听着 不管你来这里究竟是要做什么 在那之前
just remind you that I bruise easily.
我得先告诉你 我是很容易受伤的
You're smiling.
你在笑
Wait, is that a good smile or an evil smile?
等等 那是善意的微笑还是邪恶的微笑?
Good smile.
善意的微笑
It went well. I knew it!
你俩处得不错 我就知道!
Look, I know I should've told you beforehand, but if I did,
听着 我知道我应该先告诉你 但如果我先说了
you never would have gone through with it by yourself,
你自己就过不去那道坎儿了
am I right? Especially... after what happened?
是吧? 特别是...毕竟你们之间发生了那件事 是吧?
Water under the bridge for both of us,
我们俩过去的事已经无法改变
don't give it another thought.
你就不要再动别的心思了
Thank god. I'm just here for a name.
谢天谢地 我是来问个名字的
It looks like there's an extortion racket
好像在肯附近有出现
going on in Ken's neighbourhood.
收保护费的现象
Businesses are being threatened if they don't pay up.
如果他们不付钱 生意就岌岌可危
Extortion?
收保护费?
So you think this is more than just some kids busting windows?
你觉得这件事不简单 比小孩子闹着玩打破窗户玻璃严重得多?
I could lean on the department to take this more seriously.
我可以让局里更为认真地对待这单案子
I just need to rule it out.
我只是想排除可能性
Chances are there's nothing to it.
也有可能不如我所想
Well, that part of town, it could be a couple of people.
那片区域啊 收保护费的人选可是有很多的
My money's on Alessandro Kostopoulos.
我觉得是亚力山卓·科斯塔布勒斯
Very serious customer.
一位很凶的顾客
He hangs out at a barbershop down the street from the clinic,
他经常在理发店闲逛 就在诊所附近
but Angie, you need to watch your step around this guy.
但安吉 你得小心这个家伙
OK, I will. Thanks. My pleasure.
好的 谢谢 不用客气
Hey, by the way, do you remember Channing VonKlempt?
嘿 对了 你还记得钱宁·风克林普特吗?
Obsessed with you in high school,
高中很迷恋你的那个女孩
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表