剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
明明是一个历史学会的资金筹募会
thrown by the city's largest condo developer.
却由市里最大的房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商主办
Which office was Sugar's again?
他办公室在哪来着?
Can you hear me?
听见了吗?
Angie, which way?
安吉 哪条路?
I'm all for progress as long as it doesn't come
我追求发展的前提是
at the expense of the city's history. Right.
不以城市的历史为代价 正是
Which way? Right.
哪边? 右边
That was invigorating. One more time?
实在精彩 再来一曲吗?
I'm done, thank you.
不了 谢谢
Ah...just stay with me, at least let I catch my breath.
啊...跟我多待一会吧 让我顺一下气
Excuse me,Sir, someone was seen getting into the elevator.
打扰下 先生 有人进了那部电梯
I have to attend to something upstairs.
我必须要上楼处理点事情
Of course. Thank you, Ms Pepler, enjoy the party.
请便 谢谢你 派普勒小姐 希望你玩得开心
Shade. You gotta get out of there.
谢德 你得赶快出来
Sugar and Laney are heading your way.
苏格和兰妮正朝你那边去呢
Angie, you gotta give me a couple of minutes.
安吉 你得再拖延几分钟
Ooh!
噢!
Oh! Sorry.
喔! 不好意思
Hey, Darlene! Oh, hey! I'm just looking
嘿 达琳! 嘿! 我只是来
for the ladies room. It's on three, right? Twelve? Seventeen?
找洗手间的 是三楼对吧? 还是十二楼? 十七楼?
Twentythree... Actually, just down the hall.
二十三... 事实上 就在大厅尽头
Oh!Of course. My bad. And you're going
喔! 这样啊 我的错 那你是要去
to thirtyeight? Thirtynine? Fortynine.
三十八楼? 三十九? 四十九楼
Oh! Forty-nine? Ooh,
喔! 四十九楼? 噢
looks like you're taking the scenic route.
看起来你这是坐的观光电梯了
I'm God's gift to the people, where would I hide...
如果我是上帝的礼物 我会藏哪里...
evidence of payoffs...
结算清单...
Written complaints and general "Douchebaggery"?
纸质投诉单 还是随便找个混账玩意儿躲一下?
I could have sworn I had my key card.
我发誓我带了我的门卡
Thank you.
多谢
I don't remember leaving this here.
我没印象我把卡放这儿了
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Don't get mad. I was bored, so I...
别生气 我只是无聊了 所以我...
Organized the office a little. You looked at our files?
稍微整理了下办公室 你看了我们的文件?
I didn't look, I just sorted. See?
我没 只是整理了一下 看见了么?
Alphabetical, grouped by year, colour-coded by month,
首字母排列 按年份整理 每月用不同颜色标记
and tabbed for secondary follow-up.
需要二次跟进的文件贴上了标签
And here are the water bills you were arguing about.
这是你们俩争吵的水费单
We weren't arguing.
我们没争吵
They were tucked under the radiator.
它们被塞在暖气片下
No judgment!
无意评价!
Thank you, Zoe.
谢谢你 佐伊
I don't know what to say...
我不知道说什么好了...
Tell me you found something. Oh, yeah.
告诉我你发现点什么了 喔 当然了
Here...
这儿...
It's a demolition permit.
这是一张拆除许可证
Sugar's gonna blow up my building? Yeah, looks that way
苏格要拆毁我住的大楼? 是 看起来是这样
except, here's the thing: there's no date.
但问题是...这上面没写日期
Demolition permits are public record once they're processed.
一旦动工 拆除许可证就会被公开
But until there's a date on it...
但直到许可证上出现日期...
No one knows about it. No one can protest it.
人们才会知道 才可以抗♥议♥
You and Shona are the only thing between Sugar
你和肖娜是苏格与海滩区最后一块
and one of the last pieces of prime real estate in The Beach.
首屈一指的房♥地♥产♥之一的唯一阻碍
And once you're gone, he's free and clear to build this...
一旦你离开了 他就可以高枕无忧地建这个...
Sugar Tower.
苏格塔
Twenty stories, beachfront view.
二十层高的海景房♥
Deep breath. It's still just a drawing.
深呼吸 这只是张草稿图
He can't do this. Can he? Not if we can help it.
他不会成功的 对吧? 如果我们帮忙的话 是的
How did you get these? Let's just say it took
你们怎么拿到这些的? 就这么说吧 用了
some... fancy footwork.
一些...聪明的小手腕
Is it enough to shut Jack Sugar down?
这些足够让杰克·苏格关门大吉吗?
Well, he does have a lot of sway at City Hall...
他确实在市政厅有些门路...
but these are pretty incriminating.
但这些足够定罪
I will make some calls. I think between this
我会打些电♥话♥ 这份证据
and the two affidavits that you gave me,
加上你们给我的两份宣誓书
we should be able to get a stop order.
我们应该能拿到勒停令
You know, I never made it down here with my dad.
你知道吗 我从来没和爸爸一起来过这里
It would have been nice. He... deserved some quiet moments.
现在想想 来了的话应该也很不错 他...值得拥有这里的平静生活
Well, look who's coming around to life in The Beach.
看呐 是谁对海滩区的生活改变看法了
It has its charms.
这里自有魅力
Actually, do you mind if I walk the rest of the way?
事实上 你介意我走回去吗?
I wanna enjoy the village we saved.
我想欣赏一下我们救下来的小村庄
Yeah, sure. I'll meet you at the diner.
当然 我和你在餐厅碰头
You know, there's a quaint little café filled with yoga moms
如果你渴了 那边有个挤满了做瑜伽的妈妈们的
right over there if you get thirsty.
小巧精致的咖啡馆
I'll stick to the boardwalk.
我沿着木板路走吧
Here you go! WOW!Thank you!
这是你的! 哇哦! 谢谢!
I feel overpaid! I don't mind.
你给的报酬过高了! 我不介意
Alright! You have done this before.
好了 你以前做过这事儿
Thirty-seven years on the job.
干了三十七年的工作
Mostly phone and cable. OK honey, you must be good
大多数时候是修手♥机♥和电缆 亲爱的 你一定很厉害
'cause no one keeps a job that long anymore.
因为现在没人会把一份工作做那么久了
Yeah. Well my company
是的 我的公♥司♥
just figured that out and made me an offer.
刚刚发现了这一点 给了我一个提议
My son thinks I should take the package.
我儿子认为我应该接受
And what do you think? The truth is, I don't have
那你是怎么想的呢? 事实上 我别无选择
a choice. They're putting me out to pasture.
他们叫我退休
But I lied to him.
但我对儿子撒谎了
Pride, I guess.
我想是自尊心在作祟
I'd have done the same thing! Really?
如果是我 我也会这样做! 真的?
Oh yeah. I'll fight for this place as long as it'll have me.
当然 只要我还在这里 我就要为这地方抗争到底
Old ain't dead, honey.
亲爱的 年老心不老
Old. Ain't. Dead. Damn straight.
年老心不老 对极了
I'm just getting my second wind.
我似乎找到了我的第二春
Yeah, I can see that.
嗯 我能看出来
Hey! Hey!
嘿! 嘿!
You look like the cat that ate the canary.
你看起来像偷吃了金丝雀的猫 得意极了
The city on our side. The wheels of justice
政♥府♥站在我们这边了 正义的齿轮
are starting to turn. That's great.
开始转动了 那真棒
Thank heavens for that.
感谢上天
And for this young man fixing my wires.
也感谢这位修好我电线的小伙子
You made quite the impression, Dad.
爸 你很有一手嘛
Old ain't dead, son.
儿子 年老心不老
Here you go. Thank you.
给你 谢谢
I have been on time for 3 years.
三年来 我一直准时交房♥租
And Popo Chow for 25 before that.
在这之前 周婆婆也是如此
I'm late one month, and they do this?
现在我就迟交了一个月 他们就这样?
Woah, slow down. What are you talking about?
慢点说 你在说什么?
A Writ of Possession? Gives them the legal right
财产所有权法令? 这给了他们合法权利
to kick me out of my apartment. Who gave you this?
把我赶出我公♥寓♥ 谁给了你这个?
Dumb and dumber.
阿呆与阿瓜
You're served.
你被传唤了
Oh! So, it's not just you.
噢! 所以不只是你
They're vacating the entire building.
他们要清空整栋楼
Ms. Pepler.
派普勒女士
Or should I say, Ms. Everett.
还是应该叫你爱维利特女士
Nothing like having a private security company on retainer.
坐拥一家私人安保公♥司♥帮你掀别人老底 真是再好不过了
Comes in handy.
养兵千日 用在一时
I understand what you're trying to do. And I respect you for it.
我理解你想做什么 我为此尊重你
You're trying to work for the little guy, right?
你试着为平民百姓做实事 对吗?
But we're in your way.
但我们阻挡了你们的路
You're in the way of progress. Oh! How is it progress
你们是阻挡了发展的道路 喔! 怎么能把
to destroy someone's community? Shona's diner has operated
毁了别人的社区称作发展? 肖娜的餐厅
out of that building for 12 years.
已经在那里开了十二年了
Zoe's grandmother was there for 28.
佐伊的外婆在那儿呆了二十♥八♥年♥
Hector's kids play in the park
赫克托的孩子们在街头
down the street. They were given choices.
公园里玩耍 我已经给过他们选择的机会了
Terrorizing people into leaving their homes doesn't seem
在我看来 威胁人们离开家园
like much of a choice to me.
似乎和选择搭不上边
The Beach is changing, Miss Everett.
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表