剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Kyle was a dirt bag.
凯尔就是个混♥蛋♥
You know, every time Nancy went to go visit her mom,
你知道吗 每次南希去看她妈妈
or spend the horseback-riding,
或是在周末去马场骑马
he'd bring over one of his mistresses.
他就会带一个情妇回来
So I decided to get some evidence.
所以我决定搜集证据
Hence these photographs.
所以你就拍了这些照片
I realized he must have been sneaking them in through the back.
我知道 他肯定是通过后门把她们带进家里的
So I hid outside and took these.
所以我就藏在外面拍了这些照片
And who is she?
她是谁?
I don't know.
我不知道
And why didn't you show these to the cops?
你为什么不把这些照片给警♥察♥看呢?
I was worried I would look like a crazed Peeping Tom,
我怕他们以为我是个偷♥窥♥狂
which would only make things worse for Nancy.
这只会让情况对南希更加不利
So you're not connected to the defence team at all?
所以你和被告方没有任何关系?
No.
没有
But I couldn't just stand by and do nothing.
但我不能只是旁观却什么都不做
So I found a P.I. Who promised to turn things around
所以我找了个私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 他答应我一定会
for Nancy in exchange for five grand.
为南希扭转局面 酬劳是五千美元
Thanks.
谢谢
Angie?
安吉?
You're not gonna believe what your pal Glinski's been up to.
你绝不会相信格林斯基到底打算做些什么
2000 years ago Aristotle said, "We are what we repeatedly do."
两千年前 亚里士多德说过"我们重复的行为造就了我们"
Hey!
嗨!
A client presents you with information that could impact a murder trial
委托人给你的信息足够影响谋杀案的审判
and your first move is to rig the jury?
可是你第一步行动却是操纵陪审团?
Don't come in here all high and mighty, Everett.
别来我这咄咄逼人 爱维利特
Oh, you are interfering with this justice system
噢 你这是在干涉司法体系
and you know it. What "Justice system?"
你知道的 什么是"司法体系?"
Media's already declared Nancy guilty,
媒体已经宣判了南希有罪
her lawyer incompetent...
她的律师无能...
So you thought you'd take matters into your own hands, is that it?
所以你就把所有的事情都掌控在自己手里 是吗?
Just rig the verdict and blackmail some poor juror with naked photos?
在裁决上动手脚 还用裸照威胁某个可怜的陪审员?
Oh! That's what Barker was doing.
噢! 原来巴克当时是没穿衣服啊
You took our picture and sent it to Mel!
你拍了我们的照片然后发给了梅尔!
Don't lecture me, Everett!
别跟我讲大道理 爱维利特!
So I was planning a little jury tampering. So what?
我是打算贿赂陪审员 那又怎么样呢?
You were planning the same thing.
你也在打算做同样的事
We were investigating you! Potayto, potahto.
我们在调查你! 异曲同工
These games stop now. Or I'm gonna get your licence revoked.
这些把戏到此为止 否则我就让你的执照吊销
Forget it, Everett. You've got nothing on me.
算了吧 爱维利特 你没证据的
...Everett. So I was planning a little jury tampering.
...爱维利特 我是打算贿赂陪审员
So what? You were planning the same thing.
那又怎么样呢? 你也在打算做同样的事
Rookie mistake, Glinski.
菜鸟会犯的低级错误 格林斯基
Never shoot your mouth off unless you know who's listening.
除非你知道谁在听 否则别总是夸夸其谈
What do you want? For you to leave the jurors alone.
你想要什么? 我要你离那个陪审员远一点
And stop threatening Mel.
还有不要再去威胁梅尔了
You got it.
好的 你赢了
And get an air freshener.
还有来点空气清新剂
It reeks in here.
这里臭气熏天
Well done, Everett.
干得漂亮 爱维利特
Just ignoring one thing:
但你漏了一件事
Nancy Blunton didn't kill her husband.
南希·布兰顿没有杀她丈夫
Are you actually trying
你这是在试着
to convince me that you care about this woman?
使我相信你很关心这女人?
How many murders have you seen committed on diazepam?
据你所知 有多少谋杀案最后归罪于安♥眠♥药♥?
Downers don't ignite anger,
镇定剂不会引起情绪失控
it suppresses it. Well, you should get a bowl
它只会起抑制♥作♥用 好吧 那你该准备一大碗
of them handy for your clients. Funny, Everett!
镇定剂送到你客户手上 真滑稽 爱维利特
That's funny. In the meantime, Nancy gets to spend
确实挺滑稽的 同时 南希将在监狱里
25 years of her life in jail for a crime she didn't commit.
浪费二十五年 而这是她为不曾犯下的罪行而付出的代价
Glinski won't be a problem anymore.
格林斯基不会再是个麻烦了
Then what's the matter?
然后呢 又怎么了?
Nothing. Why?
没什么 为什么这么问?
Well, you get this crinkle in your brow when you worry.
好吧 你忧心的时候 眉毛会皱起来
OK, fine.
好吧
Look, Glinski might be a cheater,
听着 格林斯基也许是个谎话精
but he's got good instincts. He made a good point about the diazepam.
但他有很好的办案直觉 他说了关于镇定剂的事 我觉得他说得挺对
If he thinks Nancy Blunton's innocent,
如果他认为南希是无辜的
there might be something to it.
也许有一定道理
So we present the evidence, let the courts sort it out.
所以我们要提出证据 让法庭去解决
By the time that happens, Nancy will be convicted.
可等到法庭介入的时候 南希已经被判有罪了
An appeal could take years.
上诉的话得拖上好几年
So what are you saying?
那么你想怎么办?
We need to find something concrete.
我们要找到实锤
Are you suggesting we try to dig up evidence to help Nancy?
你是建议我们试着去挖出证据来帮助南希脱罪吗?
Our client, the prosecutor, isn't going to like that much.
我们的客户 那个检察官肯定不喜欢我们这么做的
Mel doesn't need to know. But all we have to go on
不让梅尔知道就行了 可我们现在手头仅有的线索
is a blurry photograph of Kyle's supposed lover. How are we supposed to find her?
就是一张关于凯尔所谓情妇的模糊照片 我们应该怎么才能找到她?
Eleanor Brown said that work was Kyle's second wife.
埃莉诺·布朗曾说过工作是凯尔的第二妻子
Maybe there was a reason for that.
也许是有原因的
I think I need to pay her a visit.
我想我应该去问问她
Eleanor?
你是埃莉诺吗?
Yes?
是的?
Angie Everett, Everett Investigations.
我是安吉·爱维利特 来自爱维利特侦探公♥司♥
Do you know this woman? Well, that's Sadie Tufts.
你认识这个女人吗? 是的 那是萨迪·塔弗茨
What's this about?
找她有什么事吗?
I'm tying up some loose ends for Prosecutor Mel Parker.
我在为检察官梅尔·帕克理清案件中的疑点
Did Ms. Tufts work with Kyle?
那么请问塔弗茨小姐曾和凯尔一起工作过吗?
Well, she was his assistant. But he fired her months ago.
是的 她曾是他的助理 但几个月前被炒了
Because they were having an affair.
因为他们之间有了奸♥情♥
I am not at liberty to discuss the private lives
我不太愿意讨论别人的私人生活
of my former employees. Please, Ms. Brown.
尤其是我的前雇员 求你了 布朗太太
It's possible that Nancy Blunton didn't murder Kyle.
有可能南希没有谋杀她的丈夫
Well, you think Sadie Tufts did?
好吧 你认为是萨迪·塔弗茨干的?
Was she upset about being fired?
她对于自己被解雇是否感到很恼火?
Could she have been holding a grudge?
有没有可能她怀恨在心并且伺机报复?
I'm not sure about that. If Nancy's innocent,
我不敢肯定 如果南希是无辜的
don't you think that every lead should be followed?
你不觉得任何线索都不该被放过吗?
Thanks for coming in, Sadie. Can you tell us about
谢谢你的配合 萨迪 你能告诉我一些关于
your relationship with Kyle? Sure.
你和凯尔之间的关系的事吗? 当然
Kyle and I had a fling, but I was the one who called it off.
我和凯尔之间有过短暂恋情 不过我后来提出拒绝交往
And then you were fired. That must have been quite the gut punch.
然后你就被解雇了 对你来说这简直就是重大打击
Well, it was actually a relief.
是的 但实际上是解脱
I knew it was coming.
我知道这事迟早会来的
When I ended the affair, Kyle turned everyone against me.
当我决定结束这段婚外情时 凯尔开始让每个人都与我作对
I got so paranoid I started secretly backing up my files.
这使我变得疑神疑鬼 因此我开始悄悄地备份我手头的文件
The old build-up-ammo- in-case-you-get-fired trick.
老话说得好 手中有粮心中不慌
Exactly, but then the company gave me
正是如此 但后来公♥司♥给了我
a generous severance package and I had no reason to use it.
一份数目可观的遣散费 所以我就没有理由再去利用那些文件了
Doesn't mean that you weren't still pissed at Kyle.
但这并不能说明你没再对凯尔感到愤怒
I know where this is going, and I was in Edinburgh when he was murdered.
我知道你接下去要说什么 但他被杀时我在爱丁堡
Cousin's wedding.
参加我表哥的婚礼
Did you ever notice Kyle acting odd?
你之前是否有注意到凯尔行为怪异?
Worried about something? Somebody?
或者为某事或者某人忧心忡忡?
Because of the alarm thing you mean?
你是说因为警报的事?
What alarm thing? His house alarm.
什么警报的事? 他家的警报
He was obsessed with it. He'd turn it on as soon as we were inside.
他十分迷恋于此 只要我们在屋里 他就会把警报器打开
As if anyone would want to steal
就好像有人会入室盗窃
one of his stupid brass tigers. He would arm the alarm
他那些呆呆的黄铜老虎雕像 是不是每次他在家
even when he was home? Always.
他都要打开警报器? 向来如此
I had to text him whenever I'd arrived so he could shut it off.
为此我不得不每次到达时发短♥信♥给他 好让他关了警报器
He made me park at a nearby ice rink.
他会要求我把车停在附近的溜冰场
Wouldn't it have been easier just to give you the code?
他直接告诉你密♥码♥ 事情不就简单多了吗?
He didn't trust anyone with that code.
他从不会给任何人密♥码♥
Not even his cleaning lady. The cleaning lady?
甚至是他家的清洁女工 清洁女工?
One day he gets this call at work.
有一天他在工作时接到了警报电♥话♥
She triggered the alarm by accident.
因为清洁女工不小心触发了警报器
He wouldn't even text her the code then.
他并没有发短♥信♥告诉对方密♥码♥用以解除警报
He drove over there just to deal with it himself.
而是自己驾车回家消除了警报
Nancy Blunton may be innocent.
南希·布兰顿也许是无辜的
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表