剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
接下来...
Here comes Nick.
尼克进来了
He owns the fruit stand next door.
他是隔壁水果店的老板
She's gonna offer him a piece of coconut cream pie,
她会给他一块椰子奶油派
he's gonna refuse at first, then take it.
他起初拒绝 然后接过来
That guy, Hector, who just walked in? He's in apartment 51.
刚走进来的那个人叫赫克托 住在51号♥公♥寓♥
Single dad, two daughters.
单身爸爸带着两个女儿
His wife died a year ago,
他妻子一年前去世了
but he orders lunches as if she's still alive.
但他就像她还活着那样照常点餐
And over there?
那边呢?
Mitzi. She steals creamers for her cat.
米琪 她会给她的猫偷奶油
How do you do that? I'm compulsively observant.
你怎么做到的? 观察是我的被动技能
Most people don't even notice the little things,
大多数人根本注意不到这些小事
but I file them away. Like
但我把它们归档 比如说
when your favourite couch moves eight inches.
你当最喜欢的沙发挪了8英尺的时候 我就会记住
I didn't make that up. I'm not makin' up the rats either.
我不是编的 老鼠的事也没瞎说
Did you say rats?
你刚刚是说老鼠吗?
I had that damn exterminator in
我一周前才放了灭鼠药
a week ago, but they're back.
但它们现在又回来了
Do you have rats too? Cockroaches. But not
你家也有老鼠吗? 是蟑螂 但绝不是
the usual kind, these suckers are big.
普通的那种 它们个头很大
Hey, you guys talking about the building?
嗨 你们在说这栋楼吗?
Yeah! Rats or roaches? Neither. My pipes
对! 你家是老鼠还是蟑螂? 都不是 我家的水管
keep bursting, five times now. Thanks.
总是漏水 已经五次了 谢谢
These guys are private investigators. They're gonna get
这两位是私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 他们会对这件事
to the bottom of what's going on. If you can fix my electrical
追根究底 如果你们能解决我家店的用电问题
issues, I'll shake a few bucks out of the old piggy bank.
我会从我的存钱罐里拿钱给你们
Me too. I'm in.
我也是 还有我
Unless you'd prefer some other form of payment.
除非你更喜欢我用其他方式报答你
All right, I'll grant you,
好了 我同意你的看法
what's going on in that building is a little strange,
那栋楼里发生的事情的确有点奇怪
but Zoe did lie to us about her job.
但佐伊确实隐瞒了她被炒鱿鱼的事实
Would we have taken the case if she hadn't?
如果她没撒谎的话 我们能拿到这个案子吗?
You tell me. You're the one who hates it
你来告诉我啊 你才是那个讨厌
when clients lie. What's different this time?
委托人撒谎的人 这次怎么不一样了?
"This is so you can take the cases
"你可以接你想接的案子
You want, not the cases you need."
而不是你必须接的案子"
That's what the money's for?
那些钱就是为了这个?
I guess my dad was worried about how I'd keep
我想爸爸是在担心 他死了以后
the agency afloat once he was gone.
我要怎么把公♥司♥撑下去
I...
我...
I think this was his way of taking care of me.
他在用他的方式关心我
That's nice. I don't know
那就好 我不知道
if anything's happening to Zoe or not, but it's clear she can't
佐伊是不是经历了什么 但很明显她一个人
handle it alone. None of them can. So...
解决不了 他们中没有人能解决 所以...
This is one of the cases I want.
这就是我想要接的案子
Ok.
好
I'm with you, partner. So what's the next step?
我跟你一起行动 搭档 那么下一步是什么?
Take a right up here.
在那儿右转
Let's go get some eyes and ears in that place.
我们去那里收集些证据
Ah...
呃...
Where's that seven?
另一个7在哪?
Where's that seven?
另一个7在哪?
No.
不
Yeah... Oh!
对啊...噢!
Is there a carnival in town? Or...
城里是有嘉年华吗? 还是...
Is this another career change? I'm trying to improve
你又换工作了? 我在训练提高
my memory, Dad. It's for a case.
我的记忆力 爸 这是为了一个案子
I guess the short-term memory gene skipped a generation.
我觉得吧 短期记忆的能力是没传到你身上 只传给了我孙女
Now you're just showin' off.
你现在这可就是在炫耀了
Well, it's nice to know I'm still good for something.
现在知道我还有擅长的事情 这感觉真好
What's that supposed to mean? My company.
什么意思? 我的公♥司♥
They made me a retirement offer. That's great news!
他们想让我退休了 这是好消息!
What's great about it? Well, now you can finally
有什么好的? 你现在终于可以
kick back! Relax!
清闲了! 轻松了!
A guy your age, you shouldn't have to work so hard.
到了你这个年纪 不必工作得那么辛苦
A guy my age? Dad, all I'm saying is
我这个年纪? 爸 我是说
maybe it's time to hang up your blades, let someone else
或许是时候解甲归田 让别人去
carry the load. So now I'm obsolete.
承担重任了 那就是说 我现在被淘汰了
I didn't say that. You're lucky.
我没那么说 你很幸运
Now you get to find your second act.
现在你可以去找第二春了
Thanks for the pep talk, son.
谢谢你给我打气 儿子
You know, it's amazing you didn't go into coaching
你的冰球生涯结束之后 竟然没去当教练
after your hockey career ended.
真让我惊奇
You called your dad obsolete? That's son of the year material.
你说你♥爸♥爸被淘汰了? 真是年度最佳儿子
All I said was he should consider the offer.
我只是说他该考虑退休了
He might enjoy the change. Maybe he's happy with things
他会享受这种改变的 或许 他更喜欢一切照旧
the way they are. You got anything yet?
顺其自然 找到什么了吗?
Nah. I'm only a few hours in.
还没 我只看了几个小时
You really think this spy cam idea is gonna yield anything?
你真觉得这个监控摄像头能挖出点有价值的线索?
At least if someone's
至少如果有人
screwing with her apartment, we'll have proof.
真在她公♥寓♥乱来的话 我们就有证据了
What if it's the ghost of Grandma Chow?
如果是周婆婆的鬼魂呢?
Wait, what's that?
等下 那是什么?
I don't see anything. Not see, hear.
我什么都没看见 别看 听
Squeaking.
吱吱作响的声音
see what I mean?
知道我在说什么了吧?
That was the last one. We checked all the apartments
刚才那是最后一家了 我们检查了整幢楼里
that share a wall with yours, Zoe. No squeaking.
跟你一墙之隔的所有公♥寓♥ 佐伊 他们都没听到吱吱声
You said you heard it.
你们自己说的 你们也听见了
Maybe it was just old pipes. Or ductwork.
可能是老旧管道的声音 或者是通风管道
Is there a basement in this place? No.
这有地下室吗? 没有
No. No way. You don't do heights. I don't do basements.
停 想都别想 你不登高 我不去地下室
Says the tough guy who played pro hockey for a living.
难以置信 说这话的曾经是靠打冰球为生的硬汉
In giant stadiums, with hundred-foot high ceilings!
那是在有一百英尺高天花板的巨大体育馆里
We're in "The Beach". How creepy could it possibly be?
我们可是在海岸区呢 能有多吓人呢?
OK, it's pretty creepy down here.
好吧 这下面是够让人毛骨悚然的
Redrum... Stop that.
啥哞... 停下
Do you hear that?
听见了吗?
Sounds like it's coming from back there.
听着像是从后面传出来的
Ugh!
噢!
What is that smell?
这是什么味道?
Stay here.
待这别动
Oh my God.
我的天啊
Still think I'm making it up?
还认为我是编的吗?
Ooh! Are they on me? I feel like they're still on me.
天! 它们是不是在我身上? 我觉得它们还在我身上
They were in cages. OK.
它们被关在笼子里啊 好吧
Every one of your neighbours has a different issue.
你的每个邻居都有不同的问题
Water, heat, electricity, insects...
水 供热 电 虫子...
And rats. Someone is running a creepy
以及老鼠 有人在筹划一个针对楼里
campaign against everyone in the building.
所有人的诡异行动
My money's on Tony. Lots of complaints, no action.
我觉得是托尼 抱怨一堆却什么都不做
But what's his angle?
但他的动机呢?
Maybe he's blockbusting. You know, trying to force
也许是房♥地♥产♥诈欺 他在强迫租户都搬出去
the tenants out so he can jack up the rent.
这样他就能涨租金了
Why move my furniture? You're single, you live alone.
为什么要挪我的家具? 你是单身 一个人住
He's... he's trying to freak you out. First, the rats...
他...想把你吓跑 先是那些老鼠...
And then with your fixation on detail.
然后利用你的细节癖好
I like to think of it as a gift, but OK.
我认为那是天赋 但是你这样说也行
It makes sense. The building is rent-controlled, he can't
这就说得通了 这栋楼是实行租金管制的 没有正当理由
just evict tenants without just cause.
他不能驱逐租户
Let's go. Oh, this I like.
我们走 噢 这个我喜欢
If Tony's responsible,
如果真是托尼干的
revenge is a dish best served right now!
现在报仇真是再好不过了
OK, thank you, we'll get right on it.
好的 谢谢 我们马上去办
That was the city.
市政厅打来的
We're sixty days past due on our water bill.
交水费的截止日期已经过去六十天了
How did that happen? I have no idea,
怎么搞的? 我不知道
I put the invoices on your desk...
我把单据放你桌子上了...
Well, I didn't see them. That's not surprising.
我根本没看 一点都不意外
Hey, I have a very specific filing system.
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表