剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Bring it in, boys.
抬进来吧 兄弟们
How did you...?
你怎么...?
I am a professional investigator, remember?
我可是专业的侦探 记得吧
You'd be amazed what a few flyers put up
你肯定想不到 在这附近贴满
around the neighbourhood can drum up.
传♥单♥会带来这样的效果
Well, aren't you gonna sit on it?
那么 你都不想在上面坐一下吗?
Later.
等会吧
WOW! You are so much less
啊! 你可比我预想的
excited than I thought you were gonna be.
要冷静得多了
I had to pay some hipster 500 bucks to get this thing back.
我得先花五百刀找街头的万事通把沙发找回来
Not to mention the 500 bucks I had to spend on cleaning it!
更不用说 我还花了五百刀把它清理一番了!
Sorry, it's fantastic.
抱歉 这真是超棒的
Thank you, Shade.
谢谢你 谢德
Are you OK?
你还好吗?
I have to drive Jules home,
我得载茱尔斯回家了
but we could have dinner later.
但是我们等下可以一起吃个便饭
Well, there's something I gotta do.
我还有事要做
I've been putting it off.
我已经拖了好久的事
Right.
是啊
Next time then.
那就下次吧
Next time.
下次吧
Nothing in that envelope is gonna change who Bruce was.
信封里的任何东西都不能改变布鲁斯的为人
He was your dad.
他是你父亲
Always will be.
永远都是你的父亲
You know that, right?
你知道的 对吧?
How you doing, kiddo?
宝贝儿 一切都好吧?
Good. How did it go in there? Good.
好着呢 里面还好吧? 还好
Come on. Come here.
来吧 过来
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表