剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
It's Zoe again. "Call me ASAP."
又是佐伊 "尽快给我打电♥话♥"
First of all,
首先
they both have completely different tastes and styles.
他们俩有着完全不同的品味和风格
And second of all,
其次
I don't know whose feelings get hurt more easy
我不知道谁的情感更容易受伤害
and who's really more invested in this stuff.
在这件事上 谁又花费了更多精力
I just started here.
我才刚开始在这工作
Everett Investigations.
爱维利特侦探公♥司♥
Everything OK? Hey Angie. Sorry, dogged.
一切都好吗? 嘿 安吉 抱歉 有点麻烦
You have a visitor.
有客人来访
Italian guy. Slightly intimidating,
意大利人 有点吓人
but maybe it's just confidence.
但也可能只是自信而已
Did you find the van?
你找到货车了吗?
Mr. Zangrilli, I presume.
我想是赞格瑞里先生吧
We know about the deal you made with Pietro.
我们知道你和皮特罗做的交易
So what?
那又怎么样?
I will tell you what we know, but you have to promise not to hurt Sonia or her brother.
我们可以把我们的发现告诉你 但你必须得承诺不会伤害索尼娅和她弟弟
You know what? Right there, that's profiling.
你知道吗? 你刚才说的话是根据形象对我妄下判断
I am a businessman.
我是个商人
I am not... what you think I am, OK?
我不是你以为的那种人 好吗?
I just want my merchandise.
我只想要我的货
Alright, we tracked the SUV down to a pregnant suburban mom.
好吧 我们追踪多功能跑车 结果查到了一个怀孕的郊区妈妈
She says the car was in a repair shop during the robbery.
她说她的车在抢劫期间在汽车修理厂里
Good. What's the plan?
很好 计划是什么?
Well. If it isn't Dork and Mindy.
好了 这不就是我们的雌雄大盗吗
If you want a woman's opinion,
如果你需要来自女性的意见
I think you both looked better with the mask on.
我觉得你俩都是戴面具比较好看
You made a big mistake coming here.
来这儿可是一个很大的错误
Before you take another step,
在你们再走一步之前
it's important that you have all the facts regarding your current situation.
考虑到你们现在的状况 你们还是知道一下所有的事实比较好
What the hell are you talking about?
你在说什么鬼?
See? I told you not to use big words.
看吧 我告诉你不要用大词了
So, first of all,
首先
who hired you to steal the van?
谁雇你们去偷货车的?
We were contacted anonymously
我们是匿名联♥系♥的
and told to leave the van at a drop site.
那人告诉我们把货车留在某个地方
And where exactly is that drop site?
具体是哪里?
I can't believe it. Check the spare tire.
难以置信 检查备用轮胎
Oh, thank god. Alright, take it, put it in the car.
谢天谢地 拿着 放车上
Ok.
好的
Wait. We can't just let you leave with...
等等 我们不能就这么让你们...
whatever you have there.
带着东西离开 不管里面是什么都好
Look at the bright side.
想想好的方面
At least you know for sure that the robbery was about the clothes.
至少你们确定了抢劫的目的是衣服
Fashion.
时尚
Now that's a nasty business.
而这就有点讨厌了
Dad, I'm late for school, I'll see ya.
爸爸 我要迟到了 回见
Jules, hang on a sec, will ya?
茱尔斯 等一下 好吗?
Hey, honey, um,
嘿 宝贝
I spent yesterday with your mother.
我昨天和你妈妈在一起
I sense a disturbance in the force.
我感觉到你有点焦虑
We were comparing notes about
我们相互交流了一下
how much time you've been spending at Liam's.
谈了谈你在利亚姆家待的时间
Ok... You have the right to a certain amount of privacy,
好吧... 你有权利拥有一定的隐私
but we're your parents
可是我们是你♥爸♥妈
and we also have rights.
我们也有一定的权利
And at the end of the day, I get it.
我最终想明白了
New feelings...
以前没有的感觉...
burgeon...
会萌芽...
Burgeon? And in this... burgeoning things
萌芽? 而这种...萌芽的感情
sometimes become...
有时候会变得像...
muddy...waters...in the stream
溪流里...浑浊的...液体
What are you talking about? I have no idea
你在说什么? 我也不知道
Um... you're right.
呃...你说的没错
I don't know what's going on with me, it's like...
我也不知道我怎么了 就像...
it's like I'm on fire
我仿佛欲♥火♥焚身
and Liam's the only thing that can put me out.
只有利亚姆可以帮我"灭火"
Seriously, Dad?
你来真的啊 老爸?
I've just been over there
我只是经常过去
to eat dinner a lot and watch movies.
吃饭看电影而已
Dinner and movies, that's it? Yes, yes, that's it.
吃饭看电影? 就这些? 是的 是的 就这些
'Cause you can tell me, sweetheart, you know that, right?
你可以和我说实话的 亲爱的 你知道的吧?
Mm-hmm. Look, the other night when I was super late?
嗯嗯 那晚我不是很晚回来吗?
It was because we got into an epic game of Trivial Pursuit,
那是因为我们在玩一盘超赞的全民猜谜大挑战
and once you start a game...
而你开始了一盘游戏...
You finish it. You taught me that.
你就要玩到最后 是你教我的
But it was me and Liam and his whole family,
当时我和利亚姆还有他全家人一起玩的
including his baby sister, who calls me "Oolz".
包括他的小妹妹 她叫我'呜吱'
That's pretty cute. It is.
那还挺可爱的 是挺可爱的
So you and Mom can take a breath, OK?
所以你和老妈可以松口气了 好吗?
OK. OK. I'm so late. See you later.
好吧 好了我要迟到了 回头见
Sonia? Where is everybody?
索尼娅? 人都去哪了?
I got greedy with my vision.
我的设想太不切实际了
That's why this is happening.
所以才会这个样子
I pushed for too much. This is fate pushing back.
我逼得太紧了 现在命运就把我逼回墙角
You didn't cancel your show? Not yet,
你没有取消你的秀吧? 还没
but in a few hours it won't make a difference.
可是这几个小时也改变不了什么
Unless you found the van?
除非你们找到那辆车了?
We did, but your clothes were gone.
我们找到了 可是你的衣服都不见了
Where's Pietro? He's with Stephan, finalizing the details of his offer.
皮特罗在哪? 他和史蒂夫在一起 最后确定着合同的细节
Stephan Caras? What offer?
史蒂芬·卡拉斯? 什么合同?
He's agreed to pay our debt. Gee, that's awfully nice of him.
他同意帮我们清掉债务 天啊 他还真是友好啊
What's the catch?
条件是什么?
Stephan wants me to go back with him.
他想我回去帮他工作
My brother and I always dreamed of opening our own house.
我们两姐弟梦想着创立自己的公♥司♥
Now that we've had a taste of independence...
现在我们尝过了一点独♥立♥的味道...
going to work for somebody else is gonna be close to torture.
再回去帮别人打工简直就是折磨
Sonia, don't pull out of your show yet.
索尼娅 不要取消你的秀
Wait until you hear from us.
等我们的消息
What if this was Stephan's idea all along?
如果一直都是史蒂芬的谋划呢?
Ruin Sonia's show and then swoop in like the white knight and save her.
毁掉索尼娅的秀 然后像个白马王子那样出现 拯救她
Buy out her future at a cut rate.
低价收♥购♥她的未来
I don't see it. He seemed so sincere when I talked to him.
我不觉得 我和他聊的时候 他看起来挺真诚的
Don't let your friendship cloud your judgment.
别让你们的友谊蒙骗了你
This is wonderful.Truly.
这太赞了 真的
Unlike anything you've ever done.
一点都不像你以前的作品
That means everything.
听到这话真的太好了
It looks like the beginning of a new collection. Congratulations.
看起来就是个新系列的开端 恭喜
Shadow! Hey, Stephan.
谢无常! 嘿 史蒂芬
Every time you come in here, you're always with a beautiful woman.
每次你过来 身边总有个美丽的女伴
This is my partner, Angie Everett. Please sit.
这是我的搭档 安吉·爱维利特 坐吧
Thank you. These are impressive.
谢谢 这些图看上去很棒啊
Show enough faith to your people and they might just surprise you.
相信你的人 他们可能就会带来惊喜
That was a very generous offer you made to Sonia this morning.
你今早给索尼娅的合同可是真是阔气啊
If I bail her out, it's with the understanding
如果我救了她一命 我想很自然的
that she will come back to work for me.
她就应该回来帮我工作了
So it wasn't entirely an act of charity.
所以那并不是什么无故善举啰
Any way you slice it, Sonia's ruin is your gain.
不管你怎么狡辩 索尼娅的损失就是你的利益
You don't get it.
你不明白
Destroying Sonia's show doesn't make any sense
毁掉索尼娅的秀 对我一点好处也没有
Her name will be synonymous with failure after this.
在这之后 她的名字就等同于失败
And you don't care about that?
你不在乎吗?
Listen, I believe in Sonia. I always have.
听着 我对索尼娅有信心 一直都是
She has never been just an employee to me.
对我来说 她从来都不仅仅是个员工
She was always like... a daughter.
她就像是... 你的女儿
You know what? Thanks for your time. Hope we didn't bother you too much.
好了谢谢你抽空见我们 希望没有打扰到你
Always a pleasure. Thank you.
我的荣幸 谢谢
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
The design sketch on the table looked very familiar.
桌子上的设计草图看起来很熟悉
How familiar? Like it's from Sonia's stolen collection.
怎样熟悉法? 就像是索尼娅被偷的系列
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表