剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Why now?
为什么是现在
My mother's dying.
我妈妈快死了
I just wanted to see her one last time. I even brought
我只不过想再见她一面 我甚至戴上了
my blue scarf, so she'd recognize me.
我的蓝色围巾 好让她认出我
And the Chopin album.
还有肖邦的专辑
And even more dangerous, you walked right past
更危险的是 你直接经过了
the concert hall. I never thought Antoine
演奏厅 我没想过安东
would look out his window at that exact moment.
会在同一刻望向窗外
Must be fate.
一定是命运
Or bad judgment.
或者错误的判断
You put your own life and this entire investigation at risk.
你拿自己的命和整个侦查来冒险
I don't care anymore.
我不在乎了
I'm tired
我逃得
of running.
很累
I just wanted to see my old life again. I wanted
我只不过想看看我原来的生活 我想
to pretend like I was normal.
假装自己还是个正常人
Is it true Antoine hired you?
安东真的雇了你们吗
How is he? He's not great.
他怎么样 不大好
He never gave up hoping that you were alive.
他一直相信你仍然活着
He never stopped loving you.
他一直爱着你
It's been so hard on me, I just can't imagine
这对我来说很痛苦 我不能想象
what it's done to him. I mean I wasn't trying to hurt him.
这对他是多大的折磨 我不想伤害他
I was trying to protect him.
我是想保护他
I love him so much.
我很爱他
So, now you know, much more than you ever
现在你们知道了 比起任何时候
needed to. Case closed.
都更需要做的是结案
So, what happens to Laura? Heidi
劳拉会怎么样 海蒂
is gonna be on the next plane, back to BC.
会乘下一班机回不列颠哥伦比亚省
You're gonna convince Antoine the woman he saw wasn't Laura.
你们要说服安东他看到的不是劳拉
And any further interference in this federal case will result
再有任何对于这个联邦案件的介入
in charges of obstruction and subsequent prosecution.
都会因妨碍司法公正而被起诉
I will see to that myself.
我会亲自动手的
You heard what the Sergeant said.
你听到警官说的了
OK, let's look at our options.
让我们看看我们的选择
Right. Number one, we tell our client the truth.
好 第一 我们告诉客户真♥相♥
Yeah, like...
像是
Hey, Bud, awesome news. Laura's alive.
兄弟 好消息 劳拉还活着
But, Ooh! Bummer! She's
但 有个坏消息
in the witness protection program.
她在证人保护计划之内
And now we've just put his life in danger, too.
然后我们就把他生命也置之于危险中了
Not to mention the part where we get arrested
更别说我们会
for obstructing justice. So,
因妨碍司法公正被逮捕
We lie to Antoine. Tell him
我们对安东撒谎 告诉他
that Laura is really, truly, sincerely dead.
劳拉真的就是死了
Despite the fact that we know the truth:
尽管事实是我们知道真♥相♥
the woman of his dreams is alive.
他心爱的女人仍然活着
And that she's just as
而且她失去他正如
miserable without him as he is without her.
他失去她一样痛苦
Right when he's getting his hopes up again. I mean, that
就在他重新燃起一丝希望的时候
could crush him for life. How could you do that?
这会毁了他的生活 你怎么能这样做啊
Me?! Well, I'm certainly not gonna
我 我当然不会
be the one to break his heart all over again.
成为让他再次伤心的人
Neither am I!
也不会是我
We need a decision. Zoe...?
我们需要做一个决定 佐伊
She's pretending to ignore us. Who's pretending? I'm not
她假装听不到呢 谁在假装
getting involved in this.
我不会趟这趟浑水的
Is that the murder Laura witnessed?
那是劳拉目击的谋杀吗
Last year. Turf war ends with mob execution.
去年 地盘争夺战以暴民处决结束
The hitman's still AWOL. Stop. Wait.
杀手仍然在逃 停 等等
The wanted poster. Yeah, Dennis Farrow.
通缉海报 没错 丹尼斯·法罗
That's the hitman Laura saw. Look familiar?
劳拉目击的杀手 是不是有点眼熟
Why, it's the neighbour from Laura's apartment building.
这是我们在劳拉公♥寓♥大厦看到的那个邻居
Has he been a step ahead of us all along?
他会不会比大家都快了一步
Or one step behind.
又或者迟了一步
Remember all those times I thought I was being tailed?
记得我觉得被跟踪的那几次吗
Did he follow us to the motel?
他会不会跟踪我们到旅馆
Ah Dammit. Zoe... Already dialing.
该死的 佐伊 在打电♥话♥了
Hello, Sergeant Blake,
您好 布莱克警官
I've got... Everett and Shade.
我有事情 这里是埃弗雷特和谢德
Which part of goodbye don't the two of you understand?
你们俩是不是不明白什么叫道别
We may have a situation. Are you with Laura?
我们有新情况 你和劳拉在一起吗
Of course. It doesn't sound
当然 你听起来
like you're in a car. We pulled over for a minute.
不像在车里面 我们停了下来一会儿
Laura needed a restroom. Hold on. Are you
劳拉想上厕所 等等
with her right this second?
这会儿你和她在一起吗
All right.This second she's with the toilet. Guys,
这会儿她和马桶在一起 伙计们
really? You need a new hobby.
你们需要一个新爱好了
We have reason to believe the hitman, Farrow, followed us to the motel.
我们有理由相信杀手法罗跟踪我们到了旅馆
The hell you talking about? We saw his picture,
你在说什么 我们看到了他的照片
it's a long story. Could you check on Laura?
长话短说 你现在能去看看劳拉吗
Now, please!
现在
Laura?
劳拉
Damm it! What?
我去 怎么了
She's gone.
她不见了
If you two had just listened to me in the first place...
如果你们俩一开始就听了我的话...
You lied to us. I was doing my job, trying
你骗了我们 我是在履行我的职责
to protect the young woman.
尽力保护这个年轻女子
If you'd trusted us
如果你用事实
with the truth, none of us would be in this mess right now.
来说服我们 现在谁也不会陷入这种困境
Let's go for a walk. I gotta take this upstairs.
出去走走吧 我要把这事跟上头说说
You two, go home.
你们俩 回家
I guess the best
我们现在可以
we can hope for is that Farrow doesn't have her.
企盼的最好情况就是法罗没有抓到她
Yet. To think of her
但愿还没有 想想她现在
just out there on her own. And we have no idea where she is.
一个人孤身在外 而我们却不知道她在哪
Or do we...?
或许我们知道...
Antoine...
安东
Laura?
劳拉
I never stopped believing.
我从没放弃过
I know. They told me.
我知道 他们告诉了我
Let me look at you. There's something I have
让我好好看看你 有件事我必须
to tell you. Something I should've told you a year ago.
告诉你 在一年前我就该告诉你这件事了
I'm sorry... It doesn't matter!
我很抱歉... 没关系的
You're here now.
你现在在这就好
Laura, thank god. You gotta come with us.
劳拉 谢天谢地 你得和我们走了
Just let me explain...
我可以解释...
Down! Get Down!
趴下 快趴下
It's him! We're sitting ducks, here.
是他 我们现在是活靶子了
We gotta move. You take Antoine, I'll take Laura?
我们得动起来 你带安东走 我带劳拉
OK. Antoine... Guys...
行 安东... 伙计们...
They need a distraction. C'mon, Antoine!
他们需要有人帮忙引开注意力 跟我来 安东
Go, go!
走 走
Nolan?
诺兰
Get down to the concert hall. Farrow's here.
到音乐厅来 法罗在这
Now where?
现在去哪
We're under the orchestra pit. That leads
我们在乐池的下面 那边可以走到
to the maintenance tunnels and a fire exit to the street.
维修通道和连接马路的消防通道那
Oh! Too late.
太迟了
Plan B
B计划
If we're lucky,
如果我们足够幸运
there'll be an escape pod at the top.
这顶上应该会有一个逃生舱
This isn't exactly the escape pod I was hoping for.
这和我想象中的逃生舱不一样
There's a staircase that goes down to the loading dock.
这边有一个楼梯通往装货点
If we can get there, we can get out.
如果我们能到那 我们就能逃出去
Ok.
好的
Antoine!
安东
This is all my fault.
这全是我的错
He's gonna kill us both. Ah, come on,
他会把我们都杀掉的 别这样
what kind of attitude is that?
这算什么态度
Hey, Farrow! Clearly you have us at a disadvantage!
法罗 很明显你现在处于上风
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表