剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Look, I told her that I didn't want to live like that,
听着 我跟她说过我不想就这样活着
but she was obsessed. That's why we split up.
但她沉迷于此 所以我们分手了
You have a picture of her?
你有她的照片吗?
She was at the fire.
她当时在火灾现场
We are finally here, folks. The big race! The cars
我们终于来到这里 观众们 来到了大赛现场! 所有的赛车
are slowly getting into position for the start.
缓慢地行驶至起点的位置上
Just a perfect day for a race today.
天气也很完美 很适合比赛
Let's take a moment to thank our sponsors
在此感谢我们得赞助商
Violante Performance, Brown...
维奥朗特 布朗...
You find Jen. I'll go warn Emilia.
你找珍 我去通知艾米莉亚
And they're off!
比赛开始!
This one's going to be a good one, folks.
观众们 这辆车绝对开得很不错
Jen?
珍?
Wait! Stop!
等等! 停下!
Mantella pulls ahead.
曼特拉领先
Caine's car's all over.
凯恩的车紧随其后
Hey!
嘿!
I need to talk to you.
我有话要说
Not a good time, Shade. Eric's in danger.
现在不是时候 谢德 埃里克现在很危险
We think we found who sent the threats, but she may have
我们知道了是谁发的恐吓信 但她可能已经
sabotaged his car. She?!
给他的车动过手脚 她?!
The Mantella car is trying to pull out on its own.
曼特拉赛车驶向赛道中心
Ronny Caine tucked right in there on his tail.
罗尼·凯恩随后试图从右侧赶超
There goes Eric Mantella.
埃里克·曼特拉来啦
They checked the car this morning.
他们早上检查过车
Any chance they could have missed something?
有没有任何可能他们有疏漏?
No, no way.
不 不会的
And when would she have had access to it?
她怎么可能有办法接近那辆车?
The fire. She may have used it as a diversion.
她可能利用火灾调虎离山 动了手脚
That was two days ago. My guys
那已经是两天前的事了 从那以后
have been over that car ten times since then, Shade.
我的人对赛车已经检查了不下十次 谢德
What have you done with Eric?
你对埃里克做了什么?
You're too late. Caine and Mantella
你来迟了 凯恩与曼特拉
side by side. A great battle unfolding.
并列行驶 一场激烈的战斗开始了
Caine pulls ahead.
凯恩往前超车
Son of a bitch!
混♥蛋♥!
What a battle, folks!
朋友们 真是一场精彩的对决!
Mantella Autosport... Tell me you found her.
曼特拉汽车... 告诉我你找到她了
I did. Maz is on his way. Has she said anything?
找到了 麦子也在路上了 她有说什么吗?
Only that it's too late for Eric.
她说 一切都来不及了
Alright, get her talking. Find out what the hell she did.
好 你继续问 看看她到底做了什么事情
There's still time to stop this.
现在停手还来得及
Why would I do that? Because this isn't you.
我为什么要这么做? 因为这并非你本意
You're an EMT; you heal people, you don't kill them.
你是一名急救医生 你治病救人 而不是加害于人
Do you even know what happened? He left Danny bleeding in a car.
你知道真♥相♥吗? 他肇事逃逸 任由丹尼在车里血流不止
And then I find out that he's this hotshot race-car driver?
后来 我竟得知他是前途无量的的赛车手
He made a mistake.
他犯了错
He ruined my life! Danny doesn't think his life is over.
他毁了我的生活! 丹尼可没觉得他的生活走到了尽头
Danny has no idea how difficult his life
丹尼是不知道他以后的路
is about to be. You're angry, I get it,
会有多难走 你很生气 我懂
but things happen. You have to move on.
但是事情已经发生 我们就得向前看
Don't throw your whole life away.
别就这样抛弃你的未来
Just tell me what you did to Eric's car.
告诉我你对埃里克的车子做了什么吧
Angie?
安吉?
Tell Eric not to drink the water! She put a sedative on the water bottle.
告诉埃里克不要喝瓶子里的水! 她往里面加了镇静剂
Get on the radio. Tell Eric not to drink the water!
把对讲机打开 跟埃里克说不要喝水!
Eric, it's Mom. I need you to come in on the last lap.
埃里克 我是妈妈 我需要你下一圈进一下维修站
What?! No, I'm in the lead.
什么?! 不 我领先了
Eric, listen to me. There's something in your water bottle.
埃里克 听我说 你水杯里有东西
It's fine. I tasted it.
没事的 我尝过了
Eric!
埃里克!
Mom, stop. Let me do this!
妈妈 别说了 让我完成比赛吧!
He's turned off his radio!
他把对讲机关掉了!
Mantella's squirming all over the place.
曼特拉开始在场上七扭八歪的
Dumbass.
真够傻的
What's going on? Eric's in trouble.
怎么回事? 埃里克出事了
He's gonna kill himself! You need to stop the race.
他会害死自己的! 你得马上叫停比赛
We can't, he's not on his radio,
不行 他关掉了对讲机
only a red flag will do that.
只有场上的红旗才能暂停比赛
Shade!
谢德!
What?! There's an emergency vehicle on the track.
什么?! 赛道上居然进来了一辆事故救援车
And there goes the red flag. This race is under caution.
场上挥起了红旗 比赛即将暂停
He doesn't see the red flags.
他没有看见红旗的指示
Eric? Eric? Eric? Eric, stay with me.
埃里克? 埃里克? 埃里克? 坚持住
You're gonna say yes, right? Guess so.
你会同意的 对吧? 我猜也是
Hey, Jules, you got a minute?
茱尔斯 你有空吗?
Uh, yeah. I'll see you guys tomorrow.
有啊 那明天见了
Hey, Dad, where's Mom?
爸爸 妈妈呢?
Um, I asked her if I could pick you up
我跟她说 我能不能来接你
to make up for the other night. OK.
顺便把我们俩上次的晚餐给补上 可以呀
So listen, hmm...
听着
I understand that you want to go to the mall
我能理解有时候你想和同学
with your friends sometimes,
去逛街的心情
but you and I don't lie to each other.
但是我们俩之间不能有谎言
That's not us.
那不是我们之间的关系
Yeah, I know. So what's the deal?
对 我都懂 所以是怎么了呢?
We barely see each other, and I didn't want you
我们不经常见彼此 所以我不想你失望
to get upset that I was choosing my friends over you,
我选了我的朋友却不选择你
and it was just easier not to tell you.
瞒着你是最简单的方法了
Right.
好吧
Jules, listen,
茱尔斯 听着
I'll never get upset as long as you're happy.
只要你开心 爸爸永远都不会失望
That's all that's important to me.
因为你的快乐就是我最大的快乐
So next time, tell me the truth, OK?
所以下次一定要对我说真话 可以吗?
I can handle it. OK.
我可以接受的 好
So what did you get me at the mall anyway?
你在商场给我买♥♥什么东西了吗?
Better be something good. Well, do you like bras?
最好是好东西 你喜欢胸罩吗?
I got a lot of bras. Hmmm...
这个我倒是买♥♥了很多 额...
Hey. You busy?
你在忙吗?
No. Come in.
没 进来吧
Drink? I make a mean Mai Tai.
喝一杯吗? 我简单调了些迈泰鸡尾酒
I talked to Shade today.
今天我和谢德聊了一会
Uh, he said you told him I was sick.
他说 你和他说我病了
You know, Shade, if I didn't give him a reason
你知道他的 如果我不给出个理由
we came back early, he'd just keep picking at it.
我们为什么回这么早 他肯定不会善罢甘休
Nah, I get why you lied to him;
不 我知道你为什么对他说谎
I just don't get why you lied to me. Why did you tell me
我只是不知道你为什么要对我说谎 你为什么告诉我
that you had to come home for an emergency client?
你回来是有个紧急的重要客户要见?
I just needed time to think.
我只是需要时间想想
About us, what we're doing.
我们和我们之间的事
"What we're doing"? We're having fun is all.
"我们之间的事"? 我们的假期过得很开心啊
St. Lucia was great, don't get me wrong, but it was also a lot.
圣卢西亚是很美 不要误解我的意思 但是 有些过头了
Waking up every morning, spending every day together.
每天早上睁开眼 和你度过一整天
That night at dinner, you asked me
那天吃晚餐的时候 你问我说
to go to your cousin's wedding. I knew that was it.
要不要出席你表哥的婚礼 我就知道
No, no, and you were right to ask.
不 不 你问得很对
Why wouldn't you? I mean,
为什么不问呢? 我是说
we're supposed to be together, aren't we? So...
我们本该在一起 不是吗? 所以...
"Supposed to be"? Wow, OK.
"本该"? 天啊
Hey, are we...
嗨 我们...
Oh! Hey. Umm,
噢 嗨
I'm not interrupting anything, am I?
我没有打扰到你们吧?
Nah, it's cool. I was just, uh...
没 一切都好 我正准备 呃...
You two like you got a lot going on so I'm just gonna...
你们看起来很忙的样子 所以我就先走了...
Nolan, wait. No, I'm good. Uh,
诺兰 等一下 没事 我没事
good luck with everything.
一切顺利
What was that?
刚才怎么了?
What are you doing here?
你来这有啥事吗?
timing may not be the best,
时机好像不太对
but I got you something.
但是我带来了个小惊喜
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表