剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
they take 'em away.
他们就能带走尸体了
Does the hospital keep a log of all the bodies
医院对于这些被送过来的尸体
that come through here? Not really.
有记录吗 不算有
I mean, I could pull the files of all the people
我是说 我只能把最近几天死的人的档案
who died in the last few days. Great.
找出来 太好了
Yes. Good idea. Do that.
没错 好主意 那找吧
Here they are. Oh, um,
就这些 不过
but I think they're, like,
我想这些貌似是
confidential. Right. Listen,
机密文件 好的 听着
how about you just do us a quick little favour and
你能帮我们个小忙
see if this guy's in the morgue? Sure.
去看看这个人是否在停尸房♥里 好的
I kinda envy the guy.
我可真嫉妒他
A certain amount of cluelessness seems like bliss, no?
适当的无知反而是福气 不是吗
Here he comes. Nah, man.
他过来了 没有 兄弟
Two bodies is all I got. One brown dude, one grandma.
我这只有两具尸体 一个棕发男 一个老奶奶
Thanks anyway. And, uh...
多谢了 还有
good luck in life.
好人一生平安
And what time was his visitation?
他的探视礼是几点
OK. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Anything?
有什么发现
Well, I called all the funeral homes
我给丧葬中心打了电♥话♥
that picked up bodies from Memorial Hospital that day and
问了那天从纪念医院取走尸体的人有哪些
I've narrowed it down to seven that could have been
然后根据年龄和盖棺服务
switched with Leo Stewart
把有可能和利奥·斯图尔特掉包的尸体范围
based off age and closed-casket services.
缩小到了七个
Great.
太好了
What's the matter?
有什么问题吗
All their lives. They're so amazing.
他们的一生 都太令人震惊了
According to his obit,
根据讣告所说
Larry here traveled to 80 different countries.
拉里环游过八十个不同的国家
William served in two wars
威尔利亚姆曾两次参战
and Cyril has 14 children
西里尔有十四个儿女
and 38 grandchildren.
三十八个孙子
Perspective, Zoe.
要透过现象看本质 佐伊
I see vagabond,
我看到了流浪者
PTSD, and a man who farmed children.
创伤后精神紧张性障碍患者 一个养娃专业户
What is my obit gonna say?
我的讣告上将会写什么
My life is basically a series
我的人生基本上是被几勺花生酱
of awkward moments separated by spoonfuls of peanut butter.
分割的一系列尴尬瞬间
Yeah, that's right, 'Happy Birthday Jules.'
没错 是"生日快乐茱尔斯"
With lots of sprinkles and sparklers.
在上面撒上巧克力屑和亮闪闪的东西
Yeah. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
DJ, venue, cake... done.
音乐 会场 蛋糕... 都搞定了
OK, calm down, Martha Stewart. Put on your best sad face.
淡定 家政女王 露出你最悲伤的表情
And this tie. We have a bunch of Funeral Homes to visit.
系上领带 我们还有一大堆殡仪馆要调查
You think one of them ended up with Leo Stewart's body?
你认为终会有一家有利奥·斯图尔特的尸体
They had to. And either
一定有 要么是
they're unaware of it, or not owning up to it.
他们没意识到有 要么就是不承认有
So we're going to sneak in, find the bodies
所以咱们得偷偷潜入 找到尸体
and check it out for ourselves. Hm! Sounds like
自己检查 听起来
quite an undertaking. Heh, heh, heh!
任务艰巨啊
No?
不是吗
I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.
请节哀顺变
What was your friend's name? Dr. Ken Graham.
你朋友叫什么 肯·格雷厄姆医生
He impaled himself on one of his humanitarian awards.
他用自己的一个人道主义奖杯刺死了自己
It was awful. It's okay, babe.
太令人难过了 没事的 宝贝
Maybe take a moment in the bathroom?
去洗手间休整一下吧
Yeah.
好的
And just like that,
就这样
Mel was gone. I told her not to wear heels
梅尔走了 我跟她说了不要穿高跟鞋
on the subway platform.
上地铁站台
I need a minute.
给我点时间
OK. Zombies aren't real.
僵尸不是真的
Zombies aren't real.
僵尸不是真的
Six funeral homes down, one to go.
六个殡仪馆都检查过了 还剩一个
Here's hoping. Oh no, the visitation's started already.
还有希望 不好 追悼会已经开始了
Wait, look.
等下 你看
It's the John Doe from Leo's casket! Carl White.
是利奥棺材里的无名氏 卡尔·怀特
Bet you Grandpa Leo's in his casket?
赌一把 利奥爷爷在他的棺材里
You keep watch, I'll take a look inside the casket.
你帮我把风 我去看看棺材里面
Ok.
好的
Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realise anyone was here.
抱歉 我没注意到这有人
I'll come back. No, no, it's fine.
我一会再回来 不 没事的
I'm Jon, Carl's son. This is my wife Katie
我是乔恩 卡尔的儿子 这是我妻子 凯特
and this is Ruby. And you are...?
这是我女儿鲁比 您是哪位...
Uh, Brad Wilson.
布拉德·威尔森
Thank you so much for coming. Yeah.
非常感谢您的到来 我的荣幸
How did you know my dad? Uh... A few years ago,
你是怎么认识我爸爸的 几年前
we crossed paths. It was brief, but um...
我们偶遇聊天 过程很简短 但是...
he really impacted my life.
他真的改变了我的生活
Sounds like Carl.
听起来像卡尔的作风
Grandpa lived in our living room
祖父在搬去医院前
before he moved to the hospital.
住在我们的客厅
I bet you really miss him, huh?
我猜你真的很想他 是吧
I'd love to take this moment for all of us,
我想把这一刻留给我们所有人
to bow our heads and close our eyes tightly
让我们低下头 紧闭双眼
and reflect on Carl's life.
回忆卡尔的一生
Is it our man? See for yourself.
是我们要找的人吗 你自己看
What are you doing?
你们在做什么
Oh my God.
天呐
Where's my dad?
我爸爸去哪了
I've been a funeral director for twenty years,
我当丧葬承办人已经二十多年了
this has never happened before. Funny,
从没发生过这种事 有意思
it's the second time today for us.
我们今天遇到了两起
Michael, where's my dad's body?
迈克尔 我爸爸的尸体在哪里
He's at the Kalfas funeral Home,
他在卡法丝殡仪馆
in Leo Stewart's casket.
利奥·斯图尔特的棺材中
We can put you in touch,
我们能帮你联♥系♥他们
but we need your help getting Leo's body back there.
但我们需要你的帮助来找回利奥的尸体
Who's Leo Stewart? Who are you people?
利奥·斯图尔特是谁 你们又是谁
We're private investigators.
我们是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
There was a mix-up at the hospital morgue.
医院的停尸房♥搞混了
Your father's body was taken
你♥爸♥爸的尸体
to the Kalfas Funeral Home, under the name
贴上了利奥·斯图尔特的名字
of Leo Stewart.
被带去卡法丝殡仪馆了
And Leo Stewart's body ended up here,
利奥·斯图尔特的尸体贴上了你♥爸♥爸的标签
labeled as your father's. Except now, he's gone.
送来了这里 只不过现在 他不见了
Who picked up
是谁从停尸房♥
Leo's body from the morgue? I did.
带走利奥的尸体的 是我
The toe tag said Carl White. I double-checked the paperwork.
脚标显示是卡尔·怀特 我把文件检查了两遍
What about the album of
那我给你的
pictures I gave you for the photo montage?
用来做照片剪辑的相册呢
Did you double-check those?
你也检查了两遍吗
My assistant prepped the body.
我的助手负责准备尸体
Remind me to get my name tattooed on top of my foot.
提醒我把我的名字纹在我脚面上
Which one of us gets to tell Jacinta and Hanna?
咱俩谁去通知杰西塔和汉娜
You're going to make me do it, aren't you?
你想让我去 是不是
See you in an hour.
一小时后见
Michael, who else had access to the body you prepped?
迈克尔 还有谁能接触你入殓好的尸体
Everyone.
任何人
We've talked to the intern, the Funeral Director's Assistant,
我们和实习生 丧葬承办人的助手 还有门卫
the janitor... Nothing so far. Were you able to dig
都谈过了 没有任何线索 你从剩下的员工中
anything up on the rest of the staff? Nothing yet.
挖掘到信息吗 现在还没线索
But I have to say, a lot of strange people work
但我必须说 很多怪人
in the funeral industry. Ooh...
都在殡仪行业工作
Ooh what, Zoe?
怎么了 佐伊
I can't see you. Ooh, Stan, the hearse driver,
我看不见你啊 这个灵车司机斯坦
has an anonymous Ding N Deal account.
有一个匿名网络交易账号♥
If it's anonymous,
如果是匿名的
how do you know it's him?
你怎么知道是他
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表