剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
You're the investigators.
你们是那两个私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Matt Shade. Small world. How is the case going?
我是马特·谢德 真是巧 案子办得怎么样了?
With, uh, Miss Sinclair?
那个辛克莱小姐的案子?
Oh, we've had a breakthrough, actually.
噢 事实上 我们有了突破
We believe someone's trying to frame her. Have you ever
我们认为有人想陷害她 你听说过
heard of The Ellard Eight? Can't say I have.
埃拉德八人组吗? 应该没有
Really? 'Cause you're an Ellard alumnus, and your wife
真的吗? 可是你是埃拉德的校友 而你妻子
sits on the board. We googled you. You know,
是董事会的一员 我们谷歌♥了你
I was wondering. What's a communications officer even
我之前一直奇怪 为什么一个首席通讯管会出现在
doing at a protest rally? We want the public to feel
一个抗♥议♥集♥会♥上? 我们想让公众觉得
free to communicate with Pelican, even if we don't
他们可以自♥由♥地跟派力肯食品交流 就算我们
agree with the message. Very noble.
不同意他们说的 他们也有这种权利 非常高尚
Not unlike The Ellard Eight. A secret student society
跟埃拉德八人组很像 这是埃拉德学校的一个秘密学生组织
at Ellard's, going back generations. Rumour is
已经有很多年的传统 传言说
their clubhouse is hidden
他们的俱乐部藏在
in the service tunnels under the school.
学校底下的隧♥道♥里
We find it, we'll find the person responsible for this.
如果我们能找到俱乐部 我们就能找到做了这件事的人
Sounds like a wild goose chase.
听上去你们会徒劳无功
If that goose fabricated a sex scandal
如果有人伪造了性丑闻
to slander a teacher's character, then yes,
来诽谤老师的人格 那么没错
that's exactly what this is. And when we find out who's behind it
我们要抓的就是他 当我们找到幕后黑手
their goose is cooked.
那人可就会死得很难看
Well, I... wish you two the best.
那我...祝你们俩好运
"Their goose is cooked"?
"那人可就会死得很难看"?
Yeah, I'm sorry, it just popped out.
是啊 不好意思 我突然灵光一现
Besides, looks like it worked. Huh!
不过 看起来起作用了 哈!
He's lit up about something.
他在为一些事发火
Let me ask you something, what's goin' on
我得问你个事
with you and Jules? What do you mean?
你和茱尔斯聊了什么? 你什么意思?
Don't get me wrong, I'm glad it's you
别会错意 我很高兴她跟你聊
and not of one of Becca's friends, but...
而不是跟贝卡的朋友聊 但是...
What? I just get the feeling
什么? 我只是觉得
she talks to you about things she won't say to me.
她和你聊的事 她不会告诉我
What kind of things
你在担心
are you worried she's talking to me about?
她会跟我聊什么?
I don't know. Things.
我不知道 就是各种事情呗
Personal things. She's growing up, Shade.
私人的事情 她长大了 谢德
There's gonna be things
当然会有一些事
that she doesn't wanna talk about with her Dad.
她不想跟自己的爸爸说
Like what? He's pulling over.
像是什么? 他要停车了
Look! It's Mary? What's she doing here?
看! 那是玛丽? 她怎么会在这?
Maybe she figured out he's behind all this.
可能她发现了他是幕后黑手
That doesn't look good.
看起来情况不好
No.
不
Cooper's wife's gonna have questions if she comes home
如果库珀的妻子回家的时候发现玛丽在里面
and Mary's inside. She's probably already
她肯定会有很多疑问 她可能已经在埃拉德了
at Ellard . The board meeting's in less than an hour,
董事会的会议不到一小时就要开了
we're cutting it close. Should we call the cops?
我们时间紧迫 我们该叫警♥察♥来吗?
Uh,
呃
I wouldn't do that just yet.
我觉得还不用
Didn't see that coming. No.
真是意料之外 是啊
How long have you been seeing each other?
你们在一起多久了?
We met during a protest about a year and a half ago.
大概一年半以前 我们在一次抗♥议♥活动中见过
When Cooper found out I was a teacher at Ellard,
库珀知道我在埃拉德学校当老师的时候
he wanted to know why I was against Pelican.
他很奇怪为什么我会反对派力肯
After a few glasses of wine,
喝了几杯酒之后
we found a connection much deeper.
我们建立了更深的联♥系♥
Does your wife know? Yes. She's... she's known for some time.
你老婆知道吗? 嗯 她已经知道一段时间了
Any chance she could be behind this?
有没有可能这些都是她做的?
Renee isn't vindictive like that.
蕾妮的报复心没那么重
We're getting a divorce, she just...
我们正在谈离婚了 她只是…
doesn't want to hurt the family with the news
不到最后 不想用我们离婚的消息
until it's finalized. You two were together
来伤害家人 抗♥议♥活动结束以后
after the protest. That's the real reason
你们就在一起了 这才是你不说出
you can't admit where you were last Thursday.
上周四你在哪儿的真正原因
Either I admit to sleeping with Josh, which didn't happen,
要么我承认我和约什睡了 当然 我并没有和小孩子滚床单
or I expose that Cooper has been sleeping with a protestor
要么我揭发库珀和反对这家公♥司♥的一位抗♥议♥者上了床
against the company. It's his job or mine.
不是他丢工作 就是我丢饭碗
Huh! Talk about a rock and a hard place.
这是个进退两难的问题
I'm not proud of my mistakes.
我并不为我做错的事情感到自豪
But, I love that school,
但是 我热爱那所学校
and I would never do what I'm being accused of.
我绝对不会犯下那些我被指控的罪行
We believe you. So the Ellard Eight
我们相信你 这么说 埃拉德八人组
isn't behind this? The Ellard Eight is just
跟这件事没有关系咯? 埃拉德俱乐部就只是
a kids' club. An excuse to give a few students
孩子们自己玩玩的俱乐部 只是给一些学生一种
a false sense of power. I haven't spoken to anybody
虚伪的权力的一个借口罢了 我已经有几年没有
in that club for years. So, we're right back
跟那家俱乐部的任何人说过话了 现在一切回到了原点
at square one and the board is assembling at Ellard right now.
而董事会现在已经在埃拉德学校内开会了
Mary, I'm sorry.
玛丽 对不起
Shade...
谢德...
Why do you have
你为什么要把
framed articles from the Ellard paper?
埃德拉校报里的文章装裱起来?
My daughter wrote them. She goes to Ellard.
那是我女儿写的 她在埃德拉学校上学
Miss Everett. Mr. Shade. Miss Sinclair was set up
爱维利特小姐 谢德先生 辛克莱小姐是被
by The Ellard Eight's leader. We just didn't know why until now.
埃拉德八人组的头头陷害的 我们现在终于知道原因了
Again with The Ellard Eight.
又是埃拉德八人组
They exist. We found their clubhouse.
他们确实存在 我们找到了他们的俱乐部会所
You have the one responsible? We will in about ten minutes.
你们抓到人了吗? 十分钟内就会有答案了
It's a delicate situation. It's too late.
现在情况微妙 太晚了
I'm prepared for the board's decision.
我已经为董事会的决定做好了准备
Is that your resignation?
那是你的辞呈吗?
Better to resign gracefully than trigger an unnecessary war.
优雅地辞职比引发一场不必要的战争要好
Just give us the time we need. Ten minutes.
再给我们点时间 十分钟
Ah. Good, you're here.
太好了 你们来了
The Ellard Eight were behind all of this?
这些都是埃拉德八人组搞的鬼?
Just the current Number One. We texted her
现任的"一号♥"谋划了一切 我们使用
on the PeriWink app. She should be arriving any minute.
"美人流波"给她发送了信息 她随时可能会到
She?
她?
Daddy?
爸爸?
Brie, what's going on?
布里 什么情况?
They're saying you made up this story about Mary.
他们说有关玛丽的故事都是你编的
Honey, why?
亲爱的 为什么?
She's been your favourite teacher for years!
她是你多年来最喜欢的老师!
I'm not stupid, Dad.
我又不傻 爸
I know what's going on.
我知道发生了什么
I saw your texts to her.
我看到你给她发的信息了
How could you do this to Mom?
你怎么能这样对妈妈?
Oh, God. How could you
天哪 你又怎么能
do this to my family? Hey, it's not her fault, Brie.
这么对这个家? 这不是她的错 布里
It's mine. Your mom and I, we...
这是我的错 你妈妈和我 我们...
we didn't... Does Mom know?
我们没有… 妈妈知道吗?
Yes.
知道
We didn't know how to tell you.
我们不知道怎么告诉你
We were waiting for you to graduate.
我们想等你毕业
I just thought that...
我只是想...
maybe if she was out of your life...
如果她从你的生命中离开…
you and Mom would stay together.
你和妈妈或许就能在一起
It was stupid!
这太愚蠢了!
I'm so sorry, honey.
我很抱歉 亲爱的
We should've told you.
我们本该告诉你的
Mr. Houser and his wife explained everything
豪斯先生和他的妻子向董事会解释了所有事
to the board, including his relationship with Mary.
包括他和玛丽的关系
The police are dropping the investigation and Mary
警♥察♥放弃了本次调查
is staying at the school. What about your resignation?
玛丽还能留在学校 那你的辞职信呢?
I didn't offer it. Good for you.
我没有交过去 太好了
What's gonna happen to Josh and Brie?
约什和布里会怎么样?
Josh cheated on his exam, and Brie blackmailed him for it,
约什考试作弊了 而布里以这件事对他进行了敲诈勒索
then led a smear campaign against one of my teachers.
还主导了针对其中一个老师的抹黑行动
Not exactly model students.
他们的行为已经称不上是模范学生了
But Mary asked me to go easy on them. That sounds like her.
不过玛丽让我放他们一马 像她会做的事
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表