剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Uh, can I help you?
我能帮助你们吗
Yeah, where's Carl White? He's in the back.
嗯 卡尔·怀特在哪里 他在后面
Oh, thank God.
谢天谢地
Here you go.
给你
Okay, thank you for your time. Nothing?
好的 谢谢你抽出时间 什么都没有
Zilch. The hospital room was scrubbed clean.
没有 医院房♥间被清洗得干干净净
I can't believe there's not a trace
x1d我无法相信竟然没有
of Carl's DNA left. Just like that,
一丁点卡尔的DNA了 就这样没了
he's wiped from existence
他就这么从世界上被抹去了
with no proof that he's a Donne heir.
没有任何能证明他是多恩继承人的证据
What is that? Oh, right.
那是什么 哦 对了
I was saving this for a less depressive time,
我本来想留着这个在更抑郁的时候看呢
but maybe we could all use a good laugh right now.
但也许我们现在需要好好笑笑
Life is an exotic journey.
人生是一段奇异的旅程
Always something new to see...
总有新鲜的事物去看
to try... to succeed or fail at...
去尝试 成功 或者失败...
But no matter how far you go...
但无论你走多远...
Remember there's value in the familiar things as well.
记住 熟悉的事物中也存在价值
Take the journey home.
把旅程带回家
You know, the best part is the unlit cigar.
最棒的就是那个没点着的雪茄
I think it's the frosted tips.
我觉得是他的尖头发
That's it. Frosted tips?
就是这个 尖头发
The cigar. We gotta talk to Jon.
雪茄啊 我们得和乔恩谈谈
Life is an exotic journey.
人生是一段奇异的旅行
Always something new to see... to try...
总有新鲜的事物去看 去尝试...
to succeed or fail at...
成功或失败...
This is all a bit overwhelming.
这让人有些措手不及
You wanna do what with the pipe?
你们想用这个烟斗干什么
We're gonna test it for DNA.
我们想测上面的DNA
Y-STR DNA. It's DNA specifically passed on
带有Y复序列的DNA 只有男性能遗传给
from a male to their male offspring.
他的男性后代的基因
Now, if we can prove that Carl's matches Reginald's...
如果我们能证明卡尔和雷金纳德基因匹配的话
Then it would prove that Carl is Theodore Donne's biological son.
我们就能证明卡尔是希欧多尔·多恩的亲生子
And according to the terms of Theodore Donne's will,
根据希欧多尔·多恩遗嘱上的条件
his estate was to be divided equally among all heirs.
他的遗产要平均分给他所有的后代
Your father had claim to part of the Donne empire.
你父亲拥有多恩帝国的一部分
And as his only son, now that claim falls to you.
你作为他唯一的儿子 现在这部分就是你的了
Look, here's the number for a friend of mine,
听着 这是我一个朋友的电♥话♥
Melanie Parker. She's a prosecutor, but she can help
叫梅勒妮·帕克 她是个公诉人 但她能帮你
set you up with a civil attorney. But get ready for the fight
联♥系♥一个民事律师 做好为你的生活
of your life, because Reginald Donne
而斗争的准备 因为雷金纳德·多恩
is not going to take this lying down.
不会轻易被这件事打败的
You're gonna need money for legal fees, and lots of it.
你会需要法律费用 需要很多
Or you could try for a contingency lawyer,
或者你可以试试找一个应急律师
but they generally ask for 50% of your claim.
但他们一般会要你收回的财产的百分之五十
Hold on.
等等
Sorry. Do I have to do this?
对不起 我必须这么做吗
Come again? It's just...
你说什么? 只是...
It seems like a long shot.
听起来希望渺茫啊
Reginald Donne is a powerful man.
雷金纳德·1多恩是个很有权势的人
And I'm already swimming in debt.
我本来就债务累累了
All we want right now is to keep our house.
我们现在只想留住我们的房♥子
The stress of a trial...
法庭审判的压力实在是...
Isn't worth it for us.
我们这么做不值得
We're fine.
我们现在很好
Really.
真的
We live a humble life, but...
我们活的很拮据 但是...
We're happy.
我们很幸福
Are you sure? Do you want to think about it?
你确定吗 你需要再考虑一下吗
"You only get one life.
"你只能活一次
You may as well live it right."
不如用正确的方式活"
My... my dad taught me that.
我 我父亲教给我的
Thank you, though.
但是谢谢你
For everything.
为我们做的这一切
I can't say I blame them.
没法怪他们
I wouldn't want to take on Reginald Donne in court either.
我也不想在法庭上跟雷金纳德·多恩作对
Hello, Reg.
你好 雷金
Shadow. In the shadows.
藏在阴影里的谢鬼影
Should I be concerned? I just came here to talk.
我该担心吗 我只是来谈谈的
To tell you
我来告诉你
that Jon's family won't be pursuing any legal action against you.
乔恩的家人不会对你使用任何法律手段
Smart man. Not just smart.
聪明人 不只聪明
An honest man. A family man.
还是个诚实的人 一个顾家的人
Like his father. Your half-brother.
就像他的父亲一样 也是你的半个兄弟
Nice try. Are you wearing a wire?
得了吧 你是不是带着窃听器呢
Trying to get me to admit something on tape?
想录下我承认什么事吗
Jon doesn't want your money.
乔恩不想要你的钱
Then what is there to talk about?
那还有什么可谈的
All Carl wanted was to take care of his family.
卡尔只想照顾好他的家人
How much did he ask you for, Reg?
他要求的很多吗
Three hundred grand? Four?
三十万? 四十万?
Come on, that's a rounding error.
拜托 对你来说那只是个零头
All so his kid wouldn't get stuck
有了这钱 他的儿子就不会
with the burden of his medical bills.
被他的医药费压得抬不起头了
It's a sad story, I admit...
这个故事很伤感 我承认
You know Jon is barely hanging onto his house?
你知道乔恩连房♥子都是勉强保着的吗
He took a pay cut so he could spend more time with his dad,
为了多和他父亲待在一起 他接受减薪
despite the fact that he's got a kid of his own and another one
尽管他有一个孩子并且还有一个孩子未出生
on the way. That's what families do.
这就是家人为彼此做的事情
I guess you wouldn't know anything about that, would you?
我猜你不会理解的 是不是
Hang on, Reg. I got something for ya.
等等 雷金 我有东西给你
What's this?
这是什么
It's Carl's pipe.
是卡尔的烟斗
One of his most cherished possessions.
是他最宝贵的物品之一
And the last remaining piece of his DNA on this planet.
也是这世上最后一个带他DNA的东西了
You decide which of those descriptions
你自己决定哪个东西
means the most to you.
对你更重要吧
The venue called.
会场打电♥话♥了
They said that you forgot to drop off the cheque.
他们说你忘给支票了
They've cancelled the reservation.
预定已经被取消了
Mom, it's fine. How is this fine?
妈妈 没事的 怎么会没事
There's over a hundred kids that are gonna be
会有超过一百个孩子在四小时内
showing up to that hall in four hours!
赶去那个大厅的
And I'll put up a message on Facebook saying it's cancelled.
我会在脸书上放消息说取消了
Everyone will survive.
大家不会有事的
How could you let this happen?
你怎么能让这种事发生
You were right, Becca. I couldn't handle
你是对的 贝卡 我没法处理这事儿
it. I dropped the ball. It's all my fault.
我搞砸了 全是我的错
I knew it! Why did I trust you... No. Wait. Mom.
我就知道 我怎么能让你 不 妈妈
He did it on purpose. What?
他是故意这么做的 什么?
It's OK, Jules... No, it's not.
没事的 茱尔斯 不 怎么会没事
Don't be mad.
别生气
I didn't want the party.
我不想开派对
What? But you said that you... Yes,
什么 但你说你... 是的
I know, and I thought I did.
我知道 我当时觉得我想
But you guys were so excited to plan it, and...
但你们那么激动的计划这件事 而且...
It's just not me. I'm sorry.
这真的不适合我 对不起
No. No, I'm sorry.
不 不 是我对不起
I should have realized.
我早该发觉的
We both should have. Good news is,
我们都该发觉的 好消息是
now you can have the party you really want, right?
你现在可以爱怎么过就怎么过了 对吧
How about pizza? And beer.
披萨怎么样 还有啤酒
No.
不行
Hey, Mel. How's your weekend?
嗨 梅尔 周末过得怎么样
I saw I missed your call, what's up?
我看到了你的未接电♥话♥ 怎么了
Listen,
听着
I wanted to explain about Jules' birthday.
我想解释下关于茱尔斯生日的事
Matt...
马特...
I'm really looking forward to meeting Jules... when you're ready.
我真的很期待和茱尔斯见面 等你准备好再说
There's no rush.
不急
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表