剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
Ah, the mysterious daughter.
你那个神秘女儿
Yeah. Well, I'm late. I should go.
是的 我迟到了 得走了
Then she gives me this look
然后她的表情就好像是
like I just clubbed a baby seal.
我刚刚用棍棒打了一只小海豹
I mean, you'd think she'd be happy to be with a guy
我觉得她应该很乐意和一个愿意
who wants to spend time with his daughter. Am I wrong?
花时间陪女儿的男人在一起的 不对吗
How long have you two been dating?
你们两个约会多久了
Two months.
两个月
Uhhuh... What does that mean?
啊... 你什么意思
Two months is like an eternity in today's day and age.
在这年头 两个月时间就等于是永远了
She's probably just wondering where it's going.
她可能想知道你们的感情会如何发展
It's going down the normal path of a relationship,
按照正常的关系发展
that's where it's going.
就这样啊
Have you met any of her family?
你见过她的家人吗
Uh... yeah, her brother.
有的 她哥哥
Her mother. Oh, and her great-aunt Louella.
她妈妈 和她姑姥姥露欧
Oh, you think she's upset
你觉得 是因为我没有
because I haven't introduced her to Jules?
把她介绍给茱尔斯 她不高兴了
That's exactly why she's upset. She said she was fine
就是这个原因 她说过 无所谓
not meeting Jules. Besides, I don't think Jules is ready
不与茱尔斯见面的 而且我觉得茱尔斯
for it yet.
还没准备好
Jules, or you?
茱尔斯还是你
Go ahead and get it. I'm very good at not listening.
接吧 我非常擅长听而不闻
Oh, I know that about you.
我知道你可以
It's fine. I'll call him later.
没什么事 我晚点打给他
Haven't seen the good doctor in a while.
好久没看到那位好医生了
Did one of you pull the plug?
是你们中的某个叫停了吗
No, it's all good. He's been
不是 我们挺好的 他整周都
at a conference all week.
在参加会议
Oh, really? About what? Um, doctor...
真的吗 关于什么的 医生...
medical devices. Doctor medical devices, hm?
医疗器械 医生的医疗器械吗
He didn't elaborate, OK?
他没细说 好吧
Just keep your eyes on the road, please.
开车的时候请看路
Ah, this is my kind of bar.
这是我喜欢的酒吧
A place where everybody knows your name.
一个所有人都知道你是谁的地方
Do I know you? Yeah, Matt Shade.
我认识你吗 我是马特·谢德
Former hockey player?
前冰球运动员
I'll take two bottles of beer.
给我两瓶啤酒
Whatever's popular.
热卖♥♥的
Smooth. Thanks.
柔醇的 谢谢
Shadow?
谢鬼影
Holy crap!
我的天呐
You were saying?
你说什么来着
How you doing?
你好啊
What are you doing here? Good, man.
你来这干什么的 我很好
We're looking for a guy who was here last night,
我们在找一个昨晚来过这里的人
Private Pete Caplan.
二等兵皮特·卡普兰
Oh yeah, sure. He was here.
他是来过这里
With a couple of his buddies. These guys?
和他的朋友一起来的 是这些人吗
Yeah. You guys were playing pool with them, right?
你们和他们一起打台球了 是吗
We might have taken a couple of games from 'em.
我们可能一起打了几局
What's this about?
有什么事吗
I owe Pete some money from some memorabilia
我欠了皮特一些钱 他几年前卖♥♥了我
he sold me a couple years ago. Did he say where he was going?
一些纪念品 他有说过他要去哪吗
I assume back to the base. We checked, he didn't make it.
我猜是回基地了 我们查了 他没回
That's weird. Did you guys talk to them at all?
奇怪了 你们究竟和他们聊过没
Oh, they were pretty trashed by the time they got to us.
他们来找我们的时候已经喝醉了
I think they were celebrating something.
我觉得他们在庆祝什么
Here you go.
你的酒
Thanks. Here, these are for you guys.
谢谢 给 这是给你们的
Enjoy.
请
Hey man, cheers.
谢谢
What do you think?
你怎么看
I don't know. Seems like a normal night out
我不知道 看来就像是和朋友一起
with your buddies.
出来的平常夜晚
Those guys at the bar said they were living it up.
那些酒吧里的人说他们在庆祝
Maybe Pete was throwing himself a farewell party.
也许皮特开了个告别派别
To go where? Do what? Excuse me?
去哪 做什么 稍等
I couldn't help but overhear.
我无意间听到了你们的谈话
Those soldiers you were asking about?
你们问起的那些士兵们
I don't think they were celebrating.
我觉得他们不是在庆祝
Why do you say that?
你为什么那么说
I was there when they paid the bill. The first two guys
他们结账的时候我在场 前两个人
wanted to pay cash,
想要付现金
but the third guy insisted on using his credit card.
但是第三个人坚持要用他的信♥用♥卡♥
It got pretty heated. Like they were arguing
气氛不大好 他们是在
over who was gonna pay? That's a first.
争论该谁来买♥♥单吗 稀奇
They came out here and started shoving each other.
他们出来后开始互相推挤
I saw 'em through the window.
我透过窗户看到了他们
Did you happen to see them leave?
你有没有碰巧看到他们离开
Yeah, the first two guys got in a cab and drove off.
看到了 前两个人 坐进出租车走了
They left the third guy standing there.
他们把第三个人留在这里
This guy? Yeah.
是这个人吗 对
He started walking back towards the base. Last time I saw him.
他往基地方向走去了 那是我最后一次见到他
Huh. Thanks.
谢谢
Ok.
不客气
The last two people to see Pete were Tom and Joe,
汤姆和乔是最后见过皮特的两个人
right after they got into an argument with him.
就在他们和他吵了一架之后
We need to talk to them.
我们得和他们谈谈
How? We can't just walk onto a military base
怎么谈 我们不能就这么走进一个军事基地
and start interrogating them.
然后开始审问他们
I may know a way.
我也许有办法
But I'm really wishing I didn't.
但我真希望我没有
This is so exciting!
真让人兴奋
The network loved your idea, Shadow.
电视网很喜欢你的主意 谢鬼影
They said it's the best way to celebrate National Fitness Week.
他们说这是庆祝全民健身周的最好方法
That's great, Becca.
那就很棒哦 贝卡
Welcome to Drummond.
欢迎来到德拉蒙德
You're in the army now, soldier.
你已经踏入部队了 小兵
I'm not sure how you pulled this off, Ms. D'Orsay.
我都不知道你是怎么做到的 迪奥尔赛女士
Well, it turns out the head of my network
我们电视网的老大
is friends with General Parker,
和帕克将军是好伙伴
so we pitched him on a piece for National Fitness Week...
我们劝他批准拍摄一♥期♥关于全民健身周的报道
"Can former hockey star Matt Shade
"前冰球球星马特·谢德
take on the Army's best?"
能在最优秀的军队里坚持下来吗"
He loved it. Well, I've been ordered
他超爱这个主题 我收到的指令是
to offer you my full cooperation,
全力配合你们接下来的工作
but that doesn't mean I like civilians
但那并不代表我喜欢让平民
traipsing around my base.
在我们基地里晃来晃去
We have rules here.
这里一切都是有规矩的
Number one: Respect the command structure.
第一条 尊重整个指挥结构
Number two: Stay out of restricted areas.
第二条 限制区域绝不可以去
And number three...
还有第三条...
Have fun?
好好玩吗
Oh, you're one of those, are you?
原来你是那种痞痞类型的人啊
Well, looks like this might be enjoyable after all.
看来你的这趟行程一定会很有意思
Corporal Craig will help you get set up.
克雷格下士会帮你们准备
You'll be embedded with Kilo company.
你将被派遣到千斤连队
Kilo company. That's your most elite unit, right?
千斤连队 那是你们最精英的小队 对吗
Private Joe Howard, Tom Wallace,
二等兵乔·霍华德 汤姆·华♥莱♥士♥
Pete Caplan?
还有皮特·卡普兰
How did you know those names?
你怎么会知道这些名字
All part of being a good assistant.
因为我是个很负责的助理呀
Right this way.
走这边
Fire four! Fire five!
瞄准四号♥ 瞄准五号♥
Cease fire!
停止开枪
Fall in!
排队集♥合♥
Sergeant, this is Matt Shade,
中士 这是马特·谢德
Becca D'Orsay, and...
贝卡·迪奥尔赛 还有...
Angie Everett.
安吉·埃弗雷特
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表