剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表
I'm kidding. I'm keeping an eye on both of you,simultaneously.
我开玩笑呢 我要同时盯着你们两个
Jules, how about you and Liam help me bring out dessert?
茱尔斯 要不你和利亚姆过来帮我上甜品吧?
Yeah, sure.
好啊
I'll help too.
我也去帮忙
Thank you.
谢谢你
This is nice.
这很温馨
What gave you the idea to throw a family dinner?
你怎么会想起要办一个家庭晚餐?
I don't know. Just felt overdue.
我不知道 觉得早该办了
You were right.
你说得对
You OK?
你没事吧?
I knew this new job would be overwhelming, but I didn't know how much.
我知道这个工作会让我应接不暇 我只是不知道会到这个程度
I don't have as much time to spend with Jules as I'd like.
我没有足够的时间跟茱尔斯待在一起
And it's not fair to her. Or you.
这对她不公平 对你也不公平
What are you getting at?
你想的意思是?
Well, if you're willing...
如果你愿意的话...
I was thinking that it would be good to switch to a straight 50/50 split custody.
我觉得我们换回每人各一半的抚养权会更好
Are you serious?
你说真的吗?
I want our lives to work, Shadow.
我想让大家都好好生活 谢无常
You've got a strong support system in place as well.
你也有很强壮的后盾在支持你
Thanks.
谢谢
That means a lot.
这对我来说很重要
What are you guys talking about? Uh, I'll tell you later.
你们在说什么呢? 呃 我待会告诉你
But in the meantime, who wants to play Trivial Pursuit?
不过现在 谁想玩全民猜谜大挑战?
Oh yeah! You're going down, old man.
噢太好了! 你要输了 老家伙
I mean... sir.
我是说...先生
剧集 | 私家侦探(2016) | 导航列表